PDA

View Full Version : lara croft as a MK guest

krycekuva
20-09-11, 16:14
this is more for those in favor, not necesarily for those against. its about Lara being one of the next guest characters in MK9. maybe if theres a big community the developers get to the idea of making some publicity moves. kratos is already in MK9, freddy krueger too. and i think lara could kick-ass in MK. i rather have her cover in mk blood, than having her as a ronald mc donald clown.

so... if you think the idea is good. go and sign in the facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/252786111432423/

trXD
20-09-11, 16:28
Eh, why not?

Mikky
20-09-11, 16:31
No.

krycekuva
20-09-11, 16:36
cool... that makes already 9...

Spong
20-09-11, 16:48
Awesome :tmb:
Someone vote yes for me (or whatever it is). I don't have an FB account.

Draco
20-09-11, 16:52
Pretty sure pistols are a no no in MK...

krycekuva
20-09-11, 17:01
she could use weapons from previous games or from the new one...

bow and arrow or guns as a long distance attack

a blade, machete or knife as a short distance attack

the grappel gun to throw and recover,..

or use the power of some esoteric artifact she might encounter in this new game. or from the previous games.... lara is as skilled as many mk characters. and even if she isnt right at the beginning of the game, she will at the end of it.

Gamd1011
20-09-11, 17:25

Stryker...

klona
20-09-11, 17:37
No, no, no, and no... It seems that i'm forgetting something... oh yeah... no.

krycekuva
20-09-11, 17:39
well you dont really have to sign the petition... but i dont think why this would affect tomb raider at all... if anything. it would just affect those willing to play her in MK and not being able to... its not like they wouldnt be paying for it...

Zelda master
20-09-11, 17:41
Yeah sure the Crystal Lara though, then we can enjoy her spine getting ripped out :)

klona
20-09-11, 17:51
^ Hmm, i'm kind of taking back what i said now...
I want to reserve a spot for TRU Lara there.

Miharu
20-09-11, 18:10
Um. Yeah, I'll pass but thanks. :wve:

krycekuva
20-09-11, 18:13
actually thinking of it... having crystals lara would be quite cool...

she is quite atletic, therefore she could have her classic outfit (TRA) or the doppelgänger outfit (TRU)

either excalibur or mjöllnir plus the globes and her belt as a strong attack

the grappel same a long distance attack

the guns as a secundary attack

and as fatalities she could summon thralls that would drag you to the underworld, or a even fluffy.

Avalon SARL
20-09-11, 18:35
Yes sure, it will be great :D

Yes, but think of it as in a Fatality Move she does something spectacular with them :cln:

larafan25
20-09-11, 19:16
I approve.

krycekuva
20-09-11, 20:50
what about getting a TR2 granade launcher as a fatality?

lance6439
20-09-11, 21:28
I wanted her ....

BUT OMG NO!! HER GUTS WILL BE RIPPED! :'( :( :( :(

leglion
20-09-11, 23:57
I'd rather have doppelhoe.

trlestew
21-09-11, 00:03
I would like it, but how would it work?
Warner Bros has no rights to Lara Croft or Tomb Raider.

(There is a character with guns in MK9 btw)

Love2Raid
21-09-11, 00:41
That would kick ARSE. :tmb:
I made a Facebook account once for that Tomb Raider business (that ended up being super lame :rolleyes:). I don't think I remember the password, but I will try. :)

Spong
21-09-11, 01:05
Yeah sure the Crystal Lara though, then we can enjoy her spine getting ripped out :)

That's the only reason I said yes. And it should be TR9 Lara, not LAU :tmb:

Shark_Blade
21-09-11, 01:54
I want Lara to wield a rocket launcher for her Fatality move. :mis:

remote91
21-09-11, 01:56
They would slut her up to the max.

Shark_Blade
21-09-11, 02:47
And make her face looking like a man.

I mean seriously, Kitana looks like one in the new game.

ozzman
21-09-11, 03:14
i dont like the idea of lara brutally killing someone , maybe in something like street fighter or soul calibur but not mk, as for her finishers , she could slice their head off with excalibur, and blow then in half at the waist with a shotgun at point blank

Ceamonks890
21-09-11, 04:55
No way, I don't want Lara in Mortal Kombat. Besides, Warner Bros. don't own the rights to Tomb Raider. So unless Square-Enix and Crystal are feeling generous, I don't see Lara making an apperance in games outside the Tomb Raider/Lara Croft series.

Avalon SARL
21-09-11, 06:51
That's the only reason I said yes. And it should be TR9 Lara, not LAU :tmb:

No, she is still young; the LAU model with all her amazing gymnastics;

They would slut her up to the max.

Yeah that is the problem.
All females in MK are dressed horribly :p

tomblover
21-09-11, 06:52
Would be cool, but I don't think it's ever gonna happen. :p

Shark_Blade
21-09-11, 08:16
i dont like the idea of lara brutally killing someone , maybe in something like street fighter or soul calibur but not mk, as for her finishers , she could slice their head off with excalibur, and blow then in half at the waist with a shotgun at point blankEw, no excalibur. Any reference to LAU is best forgotten, what with the reboot going on and all.

Avalon SARL
21-09-11, 08:40
^ why?
I believe with FINISH HIM gruesome attacks can be made and we can probably use Excalibur, Thor's hammer, piostols, other guns depending on the buttons we press :)

Draco
21-09-11, 08:44
Dagger of Xian

krycekuva
21-09-11, 17:51
great animality... she could stab her heart in a dramatic and bloody way, transform into a kickass dragon and eat or burn her enemy to the ground...:D... cool!...

Encore
21-09-11, 23:26
I'm not a big fan of MK having non-MK characters as extras. The MK universe is so rich, I'm not sure why they do it.

Croftwannbe
22-09-11, 11:33
Also have a wetsuit for Lara in Mortal Kombat:cln:
Lara Croft for mortal kombat facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lara-Croft-for-Mortal-Kombat/254174767954545#!/pages/Lara-Croft-for-Mortal-Kombat/254174767954545
press like please :D
She can use her combat skill in the game and also lots of fire arms
Rocket Launcher fatality are really god idea :jmp:

krycekuva
23-09-11, 11:17
I'm not a big fan of MK having non-MK characters as extras. The MK universe is so rich, I'm not sure why they do it.

i think because its a way to get people to play MK. MK is indeed a very crowded game. but many of the characters arent that good. some of them are actually pretty bad, and uninspired. so bringing good ones into it would not only expand MKs universe, but let a bit of fresh air into the game.

the good thing is that most games crossovers would fit MKs multi universe policy. at least compared to other crossover games like capcom vs marvel, or darth vader in soul calibur.

Encore
23-09-11, 11:22
i think because its a way to get people to play MK. MK is indeed a very crowded game. but many of the characters arent that good. some of them are actually pretty bad, and uninspired. so bringing good ones into it would not only expand MKs universe, but let a bit of fresh air into the game.

the good thing is that most games crossovers would fit MKs multi universe policy. at least compared to other crossover games like capcom vs marvel, or darth vader in soul calibur.

Nothing guarantees that an outside character will automatically be a good one... Kratos in MK is terrible (at least IMO), and there were some super heroes in MK vs. DC that also sucked.

krycekuva
23-09-11, 11:49
@encore,

i agree. but theres no way to find out untill they bring them in:)...

what a guest character does, or even better a character pack, is to bring people from one game into the other. 2 friends of mine decided to buy MK because of kratos. and i would have bought raziel and kain pack for TRGOL if it would have cost anything. then again, luckily it was for free. but i got marvel vs capcom just because of the resident evil characters. so i guess it isnt such a bad idea. at least not for me.

Croftwannbe
24-09-11, 08:15
@encore,

i agree. but theres no way to find out untill they bring them in:)...

what a guest character does, or even better a character pack, is to bring people from one game into the other. 2 friends of mine decided to buy MK because of kratos. and i would have bought raziel and kain pack for TRGOL if it would have cost anything. then again, luckily it was for free. but i got marvel vs capcom just because of the resident evil characters. so i guess it isnt such a bad idea. at least not for me.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon have a backpack in character creation i bet it's just for Lara Croft :) I bet MK team really think about what if Lara Croft in MK will be?

There is also lots of place can let Lara Croft do tomb raiding in MK universe ,like soul tomb ,there is also lots of trap in there.

Nenya awakens
24-09-11, 10:27
Yes, I would love to see her in MK.

StarCroft:AOD
24-09-11, 17:40
great idea! I'd like to see legend lara as a mk character.

to kill her over and over again. :mis:

voltz
24-09-11, 17:51
Keep her out. That slot deserves to go towards a better character.

Croftwannbe
26-09-11, 10:54
Let's see if Lara Croft can be in MK10;)