PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th part 3 blu ray help

michaeldt
06-10-11, 09:36
I just bought Friday the 13th part 3 for blu ray. I want to see it in 3D but I'm not sure how, on the back of the cover, it says that Jason invades your living room and there is a special featurette that goes into the making of the 3D side of the movie. however, I cannot find any option to put the film in 3D in the settings or extras menu. Can anyone help me please? I have the appropriate 3D red/blue cyan glasses.

Zelda master
06-10-11, 09:46
Maybe in the Extra's. I'm not sure as I personally dont own this movie on Blu-ray. But It most be somewhere in the main menu :)

irishhips
06-10-11, 09:49
I just bought Friday the 13th part 3 for blu ray. I want to see it in 3D but I'm not sure how, on the back of the cover, it says that Jason invades your living room and there is a special featurette that goes into the making of the 3D side of the movie. however, I cannot find any option to put the film in 3D in the settings or extras menu. Can anyone help me please? I have the appropriate 3D red/blue cyan glasses.You need a 3D TV and special glasses as well.

michaeldt
06-10-11, 09:52
It's the old 3D, I've seen reviews of this blu ray with people using the red and blue glasses.

michaeldt
06-10-11, 11:53
nvm, I just watched it, not having 3D didn't bother me much

Zelda master
06-10-11, 14:23
You need a 3D TV and special glasses as well.

No it's in Anaglyph... You know the sucky old 3D :p

Los Angeles
06-10-11, 14:26
I just bought Friday the 13th part 3 for blu ray. I want to see it in 3D but I'm not sure how, on the back of the cover, it says that Jason invades your living room and there is a special featurette that goes into the making of the 3D side of the movie. however, I cannot find any option to put the film in 3D in the settings or extras menu. Can anyone help me please? I have the appropriate 3D red/blue cyan glasses.

Haha, that is so funny. :vlol:

scion05
07-10-11, 15:11
Erm, I might be wrong, but isn't this the one were you have to turn the disc over lol ?