PDA

View Full Version : Something amazing I have found...

Profc
07-10-11, 04:18
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb30/Denzillan/Look.jpg

If you go through the walls in Vault of Trophies you end up here! But that's not the all of it. You could also go through the huge iron gates, if you do that the game skips the boaz fight and it just shows the cutscene where Kurtis is dying. THen it moves on to Lost Domain.

sheepman23
07-10-11, 12:48
Wow! :eek: That's really neat. What exact walls did you go through in the Vault of Trophies to get here?

Profc
07-10-11, 12:55
Wow! :eek: That's really neat. What exact walls did you go through in the Vault of Trophies to get here?

Do you remember the fireplace in the library? If you follow it and go throught the door there is a hole in the ground. Instead of the ground use directly go through the wall. If you touch the water in the boaz room it triggers the Boaz returns level. If you jump on the gates it triggers the Kurtis Death scene. and eventually the lost domain level. I think that these two levels were connected with a door originally.

Carbon
07-10-11, 13:00
Do you remember the fireplace in the library? If you follow it and go throught the door there is a hole in the ground. Instead of the ground use directly go through the wall. If you touch the water in the boaz room it triggers the Boaz returns level. If you jump on the gates it triggers the Kurtis Death scene. and eventually the lost domain level. I think that these two levels were connected with a door originally.

Very nice! I'll have to try it out!

Seth94
07-10-11, 15:43
Very cool find. :)

vinnyvis
07-10-11, 15:58
Strange, the things who pulled up the flatform werent there in the kurtis fight. So wasnt boaz's insect body.. Maybe there was a scene with Lara involved... :confused: Cuz they didnt make this just for fun.

Profc
07-10-11, 16:36
Strange, the things who pulled up the flatform werent there in the kurtis fight. So wasnt boaz's insect body.. Maybe there was a scene with Lara involved... :confused: Cuz they didnt make this just for fun.

I think this was a test version of the Kurtis Death cutscene. But I am not sure. Becuase when you jump on the door it triggers it. Or maybe lara was indeed going to save Kurtis at the end of the game.