PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe?!...

Greenapple968
09-10-11, 10:36
Let's face it, we've all watched a celebrity actor or listened to a celebrity singer etc and thought to ourselves: “This person is awful, I could do a better job, how on earth did they ever become famous?” Well here's your chance to reveal who you think is the most awful/overrated celebrity/celebrities is. And please don't just say Justin Bieber, he gets enough abuse as it is.

sandygrimm
09-10-11, 10:47
Rebeka Black, Hanna Montana, and I can't help myself but the cast of Twilight and JB :pi:

Summer B
09-10-11, 11:05
Rebeka Black, Hanna Montana, and I can't help myself but the cast of Twilight and JB :pi:
Really dont see how you can say that about Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene - the rest though, hmmm.

Oh, and most people who 'made it' after being on "Reality" shows, in answer to the OP question.

tomee
09-10-11, 11:15
Justin Bieber.

she's not famous. At least not that way.

Lenochka
09-10-11, 11:19
Let's face it, we've all watched a celebrity actor or listened to a celebrity singer etc and thought to ourselves: “This person is awful, I could do a better job , how on earth did they ever become famous?”Well here's your chance to reveal who you think is the most awful/overrated celebrity/celebrities is. And please don't just say Justin Bieber, he gets enough abuse as it is.

Oh god, this line lol.
It's always really funny to hear people say something like that about Bieber or whoever is the popular target at the time, yet when you ask them to prove it or back it up they just kind of go silent lol.

sandygrimm
09-10-11, 11:37
Justin Bieber
she's not famous. At least not that way.

Internet wise .. I dunno :p still say WTF to that
Really dont see how you can say that about Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene - the rest though, hmmm.
making out, acting scared and like you just lost your pet with a sparkly vulnerable attitude... that's not acting.

LNSNHGTDS
09-10-11, 11:40
Although I'd certainly not do a better job:

Kristen Stweart, Justin Bieber, every singer/actor etc. who became what he is via a reality.

I guess that's enough, for now...

NRO.
09-10-11, 11:44
I can't believe that you ended a statement with a question mark?!

Please don't ever do that again.

Anyway, here's my list:

Every actor at; the current Disney. (High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Rebecca Black, Jonas Brothers etc.)
Twilight
Selena Gomez
Biebs and his Beliebers.

You get the point.

Tonyrobinson
09-10-11, 11:45
Peter Kay and Lee Evans, after their interviews on Jonathan Ross lately they really aren't funny anymore. :o

xXhayleyroxXx
09-10-11, 13:39
All those singers who lip-sync and are auto-tuned. I have no respect for that :/

cezy rockeru
09-10-11, 13:55
overrated~ lady idiotaga.

And please don't just say Justin Bieber,

Justin Bieber.

i don't care how much abuse he gets,it's still the truth.

Rai
09-10-11, 14:19
Katie Price/Jordan should just stop already. I don't dislike her, but Kerry Katona should give up 'celebrity' too.

moodydog
09-10-11, 14:27
Reality celeb's looking for their quick 15 minuets of fame.
Justin Beiber
All that Disney Produces.

Zelda master
09-10-11, 14:35
Justin Beiber

You hate: The Lion King!? :(

PandaINC
09-10-11, 14:56
Oh god you people are ridiculous. :p I understand not liking him but Justin Bieber is pretty talented.

cezy rockeru
09-10-11, 14:56
Oh god you people are ridiculous. :p I understand not liking him but Justin Bieber is pretty talented.

how?

NRO.
09-10-11, 15:00

How?

Spong
09-10-11, 15:00
Katie Price/Jordan should just stop already. I don't dislike her, but Kerry Katona should give up 'celebrity' too.

That x infinity.
Not that the world would be a better place without them, but it certainly wouldn't be any worse.

cezy rockeru
09-10-11, 15:02
How?

you shameless copycat. >:I

loveyou

StefanJ94
09-10-11, 15:03
Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

I do like Katy's music but let's face it, when she sings LIVE it's like thousands of angels being tortured >.>

cezy rockeru
09-10-11, 15:06
i actually like selena gomez,idk what your problem is with her,just because she's related to disney means that she sucks or something? ._.

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

I do like Katy's music but let's face it, when she sings life it's like thousands of angels being tortured >.>

when she sings life

sings life

life

... :p

StefanJ94
09-10-11, 15:07
... :p

Oh how stupid of me. I'm going to kill myself now because of that one spelling mistake. :(

PandaINC
09-10-11, 15:09
how?

How?

vh4_k9J2xWE
KhDTNIAptIg

Weemanply109
09-10-11, 15:17
INB4 ****ney Spears and TrannyGargoyle. :rolleyes:

Mod edit: Video removed due to censor circumvention

All those singers who lip-sync and are auto-tuned. I have no respect for that :/

Britney Spears? :confused:

:tmb: I agree with you.

the ancient
09-10-11, 15:32

I think Taylor Swift uses auto-tune :pi:

These days every singer uses auto-tune

pekirock
09-10-11, 17:19

The problem with pop stars like these is not how much talent you have but what kind of group you represent. Because I know that I hate JB and Taylor not because they have no talent but because of the people they attract and the things they sing about. I've learned in the past that an artist always has some sort of talent and thats why they make it into the industry, take Ke$ha for example you would all base her off the stuff you hear on the radio (because thats the stuff that makes money) but if you dig a little deeper you would find that she has amazing talent as a writer and a singer. Thats why I find that in todays industry record labels sell whats catchy not whats good. I can also relate in the Visual Arts department, Im sure that in the future I will paint and draw things that will sell more than things that mean more to me personaly.

[Xmas]
09-10-11, 17:54
how?
How?
Lemme ask for the third time - errr..... HOW!?

you shameless copycat. >:I

loveyou
Do you love me now too? XD

LaraDuh
09-10-11, 18:52
Justin Beiber

Have you heard Demi Lavato's new Album? Even her old ones are ten times better than most peoples these days. She is an angel!

Kelly Craftman
09-10-11, 19:00
Fergie.

LNSNHGTDS
09-10-11, 19:04
As a matter of fact Justin is talented, it's just that his songs are crap and that, for some reason, I dislike him even if he hasn't done anything specific to annoy me(he reminds me of one of my classmates...) .

Weemanply109
09-10-11, 19:26
The problem with pop stars like these is not how much talent you have but what kind of group you represent. Because I know that I hate JB and Taylor not because they have no talent but because of the people they attract and the things they sing about. I've learned in the past that an artist always has some sort of talent and thats why they make it into the industry, take Ke$ha for example you would all base her off the stuff you hear on the radio (because thats the stuff that makes money) but if you dig a little deeper you would find that she has amazing talent as a writer and a singer. Thats why I find that in todays industry record labels sell whats catchy not whats good. I can also relate in the Visual Arts department, Im sure that in the future I will paint and draw things that will sell more than things that mean more to me personaly.

Wow.. Well said :tmb:

Fergie.

:o GET OUT! Kidding, her voice isn't as good as the producers "fix it up" to be :whi:

CosmoCroft
09-10-11, 21:10
(prepares to be attacked) I feel rappers have nothing special. If they can sing AND rap that's good but if it's only rapping then I don't see why

xXhayleyroxXx
09-10-11, 21:12

She doesn't :vlol: Not purposefully anyway like some singers.

sierra xb
10-10-11, 00:57
Megan Fox....looks hot? yes...can act? no, not really

Sir Croft
10-10-11, 03:20
I'm not fond of Bieber's songs or style, but I respect him because he's got talent. I think every successfull artist deserves to be where they are because they surelly worked their way to where they are right now. Whether they had a hard time doing it or not, it doesn't matter. If it was easy for them, then they probably played their cards righter than others.

PandaINC
10-10-11, 03:27
I'm not fond of Bieber's songs or style, but I respect him because he's got talent. I think every successfull artist deserves to be where they are because they surelly worked their way to where they are right now. Whether they had a hard time doing it or not, it doesn't matter. If it was easy for them, then they probably played their cards righter than others.

Ugh, I wish everyone could see this! Thank you.

cezy rockeru
10-10-11, 13:00
(prepares to be attacked) I feel rappers have nothing special. If they can sing AND rap that's good but if it's only rapping then I don't see why

true. like,everybody can "rap",cuz it's kinda just like reading. idk why it's considered singing.

;5749123']
Do you love me now too? XD

yes. <3

Lenochka
10-10-11, 13:17

Rap takes the ability to flow, and come up with rhymes that fit well and relate to the current subject you are focusing on. Most people write off rap because of the lyrical content in alot of popular rap songs, but it is definitely a form of art that can't be done (well:p) by everyone.

scoopy_loopy
11-10-11, 05:47
People here really think they could do a better job than Lady Gaga? Can they write lyrics, music, play classical, jazz and pop piano and sing? 0.o Such talented members we have here.

Shark_Blade
11-10-11, 06:02
People here really think they could do a better job than Lady Gaga? Can they write lyrics, music, play classical, jazz and pop piano and sing? 0.o Such talented members we have here.And outrageous costumes.

Don't forget those outrageous costumes. :pi:

Soul
11-10-11, 06:18
Diane Kruger - when I saw her in "Inglourious Basterds" I was like "wtf".

CuteLilDragon
11-10-11, 13:09
Rebeka Black
I don't really understand why so many people dislike her. :( Sure her song may not have been.....The GREATEST thing to come out of music history, but just look at it this way: :p
Rebecca wanted to sing a song, but she didn't really have the equipment to do it. Her parents paid about $1,000 for some experts to come in and make the music video, auto-tuning, etc. When she released it, everybody came in and told her that it sucked, she needs to die, etc...Why the hatred?

That's just my thoughts on the matter, I suppose I should probably rank some celebrities I don't like now. :p

1. Justin Bieber-I know, I know! Almost EVERYBODY has ranked him, and if not, you probably like him. Here's the thing, I don't really have a problem with his Music as much as I do the reception and praise he gets from girls around the world. :p But that doesn't mean I'm going to say things like "Go Die" or "I hate you". Because those things are just mean. :(

2. Austin Mahone-I don't really know why this kid bothers me so much. :confused: He seems to come out as a person trying to look like Bieber (perhaps to get the ladies?) but sing more rap, I think he is just mixing up Bieber's Formula a bit. :p