PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Watch Firefly?

oz_2000
11-12-03, 20:51
Hey,
I was wondering if any of you guys ever watched Firefly? Now, I didn't get to catch all the episodes when it was on TV but the few that I did I really enjoyed so I picked up the DVD, came in the mail on Tuesday. I pre-ordered as I do with most things b/c you can get stuff for much less... Now this show is something very special it was a shame it didn't last an entire season but atleast they released it on DVD. IT's from the creator's of Buffy? Anyone else watch this show?

DragonDan
11-12-03, 20:55
I thought it was pretty cool. There was some character development that could have turned out very interesting.
As with Farscape (Sci Fi channel) it seems now isn't the time to be producing space based series.

That said, I did catch the premier ep of Battlestar Galactica. I liked that one.

Draco
11-12-03, 21:01
Firefly is the single best show I've ever seen on TV...

shandroid
12-12-03, 05:21
I caught all the episodes and liked it very much..and I am no fan of westerns ;) . However, I am a huge sci-fi fan and I really liked Firefly. It frustrates me that shows like this never really get off the ground.

Hey Draco, I think we watch or have watched just about all the same shows! You have great taste my man :cool:

Draco
12-12-03, 06:39
I like to think so... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif