PDA

View Full Version : Survivor South Pacific

Reggie
19-10-11, 17:25
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Survivor_south_pacific_logo.jpeg

rMvprQLb2aI

Anyone watching this season or have seen previous ones?

Just checking in to see if TRF has any survivor fans to discuss this awesome show with. :D

Personal highlight from the last show (apart from the the voting blindside):
IBfJiQXjLfk

Liara
20-10-11, 07:31
Hmm, guess there aren't that many fans around here, but I used to be a major Survivor junkie, so high-five! To be honest the only reason I started watching this season is because I heard Coach was going to be in it and when he's around crazy stuff always happens. I actually sometimes find myself rooting for the guy to win for some reason. :pi:

Reggie
20-10-11, 10:37
Hmm, guess there aren't that many fans around here, but I used to be a major Survivor junkie, so high-five! To be honest the only reason I started watching this season is because I heard Coach was going to be in it and when he's around crazy stuff always happens. I actually sometimes find myself rooting for the guy to win for some reason. :pi:
Yeah, I've never seen a Survivor thread here before so *high-fives* :D

I watched the UK version when it was on then I watched a few US seasons off and on (Borneo, Cook Islands, Fans vs. Favourites, Heroes vs Villains). Last season was awful with Rob getting a straight run to the million but this one is shaping up really well. :tmb: Coach has definitely improved his game since his first season and Heroes vs Villains. Edna staying after tribal council last night will definitely help his game.