PDA

View Full Version : My Week with Marilyn - Film

Rai
30-10-11, 13:57
Are there any Marilyn Monroe fans here? I was browsing IMDb to see what Emma Watson is up to these days when I saw she is involved in this film as a character called Lucy. Michelle Williams stars as the tragic star. It certainly looks interesting but especially so for any fans.

Trailer:
U_tbnTM7zVE

My Week with Marilyn (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1655420/)

I'll be checking it out.

Nausinous
30-10-11, 14:05
Looks interesting, feel sorry for Marilyn every time I see something about her, trapped as she was.

larson n natla
30-10-11, 14:22
I'm intrigued by Marilyn, that women looks nothing like her but the acting seems ok.

[Xmas]
30-10-11, 15:49
I'm intrigued by Marilyn, that women looks nothing like her but the acting seems ok.Exactly. I think there are better Marilyn look alikes.

pekirock
30-10-11, 16:15
It was directed by Simon Curtis I believe :)

larson n natla
30-10-11, 17:04
;5789402']Exactly. I think there are better Marilyn look alikes.

She doesn't talk like her either, she had this sweet, breathy almost child-like voice. At least for the camera's.

I'd be more interested if it was of her final weeks filming 'Something's got to give' showing how she was fired from Fox, then went on a huge media campaign and got re-hired with a pay rise only to die soon thereafter.

Like this:

Xjvdw9tIoro

noonbob
07-11-11, 21:59
I'm intrigued by Marilyn, that women looks nothing like her but the acting seems ok.

Exactly !! :p but yeah looks interesting :)