PDA

View Full Version : General Inna thread!

pekirock
04-11-11, 22:32
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/34170839/Inna+2.jpg
Inna
Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu best known as Inna, is a Romanian dance music singer. On November 12, 2008, she released her debut single "Hot" which shot her to stardom. The single performed strongly on the Romanian Top 100, peaking at number five in December 2008. It also became an airplay success worldwide.
Hot was the name of her debut album released on August 4, 2009
I am the Club Rocker is the name of her second album relased September 19, 2011

Studio albums:

Hot
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Inna_-_Hot_-_Album_Cover.jpg

I am the Club Rocker
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Iatcr.jpg

Singles:

Hot
1rh3_r0nbKs

Love
04fcgFs-mjA

Deja Vu
zr_c5rqvSg4

Amazing
q3NwJF28wjU

10 Minutes
ci0ccJ_Z7jM

Sun is Up
VNfFTuIk-dQ

Club Rocker
yAEAnlVRM1Y

Un Momento
ygVYv4UfGKc

Endless
1FxmZh6OBrY&feature

Is there anyone who's a fan of hers? My personal favourite is Un Momento :D
Discuss

[Xmas]
04-11-11, 22:34
Me! Me! Me!

I'm a huge fan and supporter.

I got all her two albums lol :p

She's amazing and Play & Win are amazing producers.

<3

She's miles better than that Alexandra Stan whore </3

pekirock
04-11-11, 22:41
OMG YES! I personaly found out about her when I went to Bulgaria last January for new years on a ski trip vacation, Hot was all over everywhere, so I had to find out who she was and thats when I fell in love! And yes I agree, Play & Win are amazing. Btw she is far better than Alexandra, I was gonna mention but didnt wanna offend anyone :p

Whats your #1 song/album?

[Xmas]
04-11-11, 22:50
Whats your #1 song/album?It's really hard to pick one, there's not a single song I wouldn't like. I like all the singles (Hot, Love, Amazing, Deja Vu, 10 Minutes, Sun Is Up, Club Rocker and Un Momento) but I also have a big heart for Don't Let The Music Die, Endless, Senorita and Moon Girl. As I said, I like basically all her songs :p

When it comes to the albums - I slightly prefer "Hot" over "I'm A Club Rocker" because I've heard half of the songs on IACR before its actual release, they are both amazing though :tmb:

I "discovered" Inna when she came to perform here, to the Czech Republic to promote her debut album. She's amazing, so sweet and cute.

BTW - That picture in the OP is soooooo hot! :yik: :cln:

pekirock
04-11-11, 23:23
;5799076']It's really hard to pick one, there's not a single song I wouldn't like. I like all the singles (Hot, Love, Amazing, Deja Vu, 10 Minutes, Sun Is Up, Club Rocker and Un Momento) but I also have a big heart for Don't Let The Music Die, Endless, Senorita and Moon Girl. As I said, I like basically all her songs :p

When it comes to the albums - I slightly prefer "Hot" over "I'm A Club Rocker" because I've heard half of the songs on IACR before its actual release, they are both amazing though :tmb:

I "discovered" Inna when she came to perform here, to the Czech Republic to promote her debut album. She's amazing, so sweet and cute.

I like Im a club rocker better than hot, it just sounds better to me. Any word on the next single? Apparently its WOW, not sure.

Also I wish she had the same success as the singles from Hot, they didnt seem to chart as well :(

b0bb13
05-11-11, 04:53
No.

TippingWater
05-11-11, 05:00
No.
This ! :tmb:

Weemanply109
05-11-11, 12:32
Yay. I'm not a huge fan, but I like some of the songs.

Kelly Craftman
05-11-11, 14:41
I like Hot and amazing everything else after that started sounding similar. I was so disappointed with Club Rocker and with Un momento I haven't even listened to it full... That's saying something.

Weemanply109
05-11-11, 19:53
Un momento and Club Rocker are my favourites. The rest all sound the same. Seriously.

pekirock
05-11-11, 22:39
I like Hot and amazing everything else after that started sounding similar. I was so disappointed with Club Rocker and with Un momento I haven't even listened to it full... That's saying something.

Un momento and Club Rocker are my favourites. The rest all sound the same. Seriously.

I felt like that was the case with the first record, or at least all the singles that the picked. When "Sun Is Up" came out I thought it was a different sound than the usual, and IMO especially Club Rocker (the song), even Un Momento

pekirock
25-11-11, 22:36
Innas video for Endless just came out today!
1FxmZh6OBrY&feature
The single also hits the radio stations today also.
What do you guys think of it? And also theres been tons of drama because its too similar to We Found Love, apparently :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ill add the video to the OP

TippingWater
23-01-12, 09:31
^ I like the video and the song :p , even if I did not like her a lot in the beginning , I think she's alright :o .

Dear Mr President - Pink (Cover)
SsUiQJ2LN88

Medley of various artists
RJlUR2Os5Zw
Pretty cool :)

[Xmas]
23-01-12, 14:12
I like Endless but I have to say I'm kinda starting to miss her older sound... It was very fresh and innovative. Now it's more like euro-pop/electro. Still very good though :) I just actually started replaying few songs from Hot :jmp:

pekirock
23-01-12, 20:27
;5933672']I like Endless but I have to say I'm kinda starting to miss her older sound... It was very fresh and innovative. Now it's more like euro-pop/electro. Still very good though :) I just actually started replaying few songs from Hot :jmp:

I preffer her newer sound, I thought the older sound was wayy to repetative + after her breakthrough a lot of other artists tried imitating it.

TippingWater
15-02-12, 22:46
LqYtmnvmG50

Ax_opXjQux8

pekirock
16-02-12, 01:23
LqYtmnvmG50

Ax_opXjQux8

LOVE the acoustic! (didnt know there was one :o)
And the shoes that she wears in the second vid holy ****!

Btw she just released a new track today called "Caliente", not sure if its like a promo single or something else

9jmfOKDoZcY

TippingWater
22-02-12, 08:23
Oh her shoes are really :cln: .

4ArstBAAo78

1s_18M5azm0

w90o_cafr64

ZHCSrGmJreE

KC Mraz
22-02-12, 18:07
Inna is the epitome of disposable, fabricated pop stars. God bless Romania.

pekirock
22-02-12, 20:14
Inna is the epitome of disposable, fabricated pop stars. God bless Romania.

Theres nothing wrong with liking her, besides everyone has opinions.
And btw @ the first video above^, I think that was the first time I heard her sing Sun is Up live and actually sound really good!

KC Mraz
22-02-12, 20:42
I didn't say it was wrong, haha. It's the music that counts not who sings it, most of the time. I find myself humming to "Sun Is Up" sometimes, I like that song.

TippingWater
02-05-12, 15:56
INNA - Ok

GGWNZKCjQoY

INNA - Endless [Live @ WOW Session]

hvTohMGJ-Tw

b0bb13
02-05-12, 18:06
No, Inna, it's not okay... just go away already. And take most of the Homanian music industry along with you, plox. ;_;

[Xmas]
03-05-12, 13:16
I still like her... She's a very sweet and kind girl. I believe she has a very nice personality, I just wish they (whoever they are?) could make her stop doing these awkward interviews like these:

vzyesJ262YQ

CKYh5w6ophU

I have no idea why they do this. Her knowledge of the English language is obviously pretty bad, yet they let her get humiliated in public like that. Both of these interviews are extremely awkward to watch, especially because she doesn't even know what she's saying and she usually replies with very simple answers. The reason I dislike this is because I know how it feels when there's a language barrier and I can't even imagine how stressful it must be when you're on TV. Maybe she's ok with it at the end of the day but.... I know I wouldn't be if I were her.

BTW - That song "Ok" is ok :p It's not as good as her old music but it's still better than most of the stuff on 'I Am the Club Rocker'...

cezy rockeru
03-05-12, 15:38
2wXHewILeTk&feature=relmfu

:vlol:

TippingWater
03-05-12, 19:30
No, Inna, it's not okay... just go away already. And take most of the Homanian music industry along with you, plox. ;_;

Well she is a commercial puppet, but she as Xmas said seems to have a nice personalty :). Most of the music made in our beloved country, Romania sucks anyway and is beyond commercial.

pekirock
04-05-12, 03:26
Appreciate how shes going for a (sorta) different sound each album. I mean they all sound the same yet at the same time a bit different. Altho the only thing that bothers me is that I feel like her music is starting to sound cheap. Idk the producers should create something with a more complex beat/rhythm. I also want her to work with different people, I mean every track she ever releases is by Play&Win... Imagine what we would get if she worked with an american/UK producer?
But whatever I got over that. I accepted her music for what it is and I dont take it seriously, its just something I listen to when Im about to go out or something :ton:

almayah
04-05-12, 09:08
She was here in Sarajevo few days ago, she sucks live, to tell you the truth