PDA

View Full Version : 24 makes Freddie Prinze Jr. look cool! Unreal stuff! :D

Sifo-Dyas
20-11-11, 19:26
Hey

I justed wanted to 'air' my feelings on the show 24. I'm currently watching 24: Season 8 and I'm thinking: regardless of whether you like/dislike the show, there is one thing on which the show deserves true and utter respect.

And that is Freddie Prinze Jr. - here's a guy who hardly any interesting as an actor because he's only played onedimensional characters in silly, chick-flick movies, but in 24: Season 8 - HE ROCKS!! I mean: this guy is actually cool!! :D

The fact that 24 made Freddie Prinze Jr. look cool - that's like ... wow, man! Talk about great casting! Hahahaha! :D

_Awestruck_
20-11-11, 19:28
Well ok. I never got into 24.

BrandonFlowers
20-11-11, 20:06
Freddie Prinze Jr. IS cool anyway, cool and oh so sexy :p

robm_2007
20-11-11, 20:16
I always thought he was a poor actor, ever since watching that dreadful Live-Action Scooby-Doo film. I also find it unforgivable that he would marry Sarah Jessica Parker; he must have little to no standards.

As for 24, I think that it was a good show, but I never really got into it. I liked whatever few episodes that I saw, but I didn't know he was in that show, and that's probably apart of the reason as to why I thought it was good.

BrandonFlowers
20-11-11, 20:33
I always thought he was a poor actor, ever since watching that dreadful Live-Action Scooby-Doo film. I also find it unforgivable that he would marry Sarah Jessica Parker; he must have little to no standards.

As for 24, I think that it was a good show, but I never really got into it. I liked whatever few episodes that I saw, but I didn't know he was in that show, and that's probably apart of the reason as to why I thought it was good.

Sarah Michelle Gellar surely? :p I don't think its legal to marry a horse.

knightgames
21-11-11, 02:44

Play nice Brandon! :ton:

Wait till you see Jack go after the ex-president. Best scene out of all season 8!

Gamd1011
21-11-11, 02:55

:eek:
How can you confuse her?
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/files/2011/01/sarah-michelle-gellar.jpg

With this?
http://www.ruedechic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Sarah-Jessica-Parker-is-Leather-clad.jpg

Spong
21-11-11, 03:14

You might want to tell Matthew Broderick about that law ;)

remote91
21-11-11, 03:22
The **** did I just read?

_Awestruck_
21-11-11, 03:24
Sarah Jessica Parker
:vlol:

Or a deer.
http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/editors/Southpark-Sjp_moose.jpg

Lara Croft!
21-11-11, 09:40
LMFAO!!!! :D ^^^

Freddie Prinze Jr was cool in 24 (my favorite action TV series) but then again he was never uncool. He was just mostly in the cute boy's parts.

BrandonFlowers
21-11-11, 10:34
You might want to tell Matthew Broderick about that law ;)

Hold the phone! The guy from Godzilla married her? :eek: