PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

Greenapple968
22-12-11, 19:58
There are many reasons why football fans shouldn't invade the pitch, one of them being this might happen:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16300956.stm

Possibly the most fair red card I have ever seen before, the goal keeper was a wild animal and deserves a fine and ban, football cannot tolerate that kind of behavour. It's stated clearly in the rules that an offense committed by a player on anyone during a game must be dealt with by a red card.

MiCkiZ88
22-12-11, 20:03
Gah.. the news are going crazy about it. In a way I do understand the first dodge kick from the goalie considering the hooligan was attacking him from behind. But it is brutal to kick anyone when they are already down.

Greenapple968
22-12-11, 20:06
Gah.. the news are going crazy about it. In a way I do understand the first dodge kick from the goalie considering the hooligan was attacking him from behind. But it is brutal to kick anyone when they are already down.

That's pretty much my view on it.

The fan has recieved a lifetime ban and I hope the goalkeeper does too.

Zelda master
22-12-11, 20:09
The news over here is all over it, and honestly I couldn't care less. It's overblown anyway...

Spong
22-12-11, 20:12
This is the first I've heard of this story, but I've not had the news on today. Funny though, love the way the goalie puts the boot in :tmb: