PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed

lance6439
29-12-11, 21:09
That hank hills son (from the show king of the hill) is playing Tomb Raider?
I love seeing stuff like this.

This is from the episode (I believe) something about Womans rights or woman being treated differently than men. Damn. Does anyone remember?
Click here for the image (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnu7ysOarb1qiwtjyo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325279231&Signature=IOv%2FgNwJ9aFbvihQHpnLLa5gc9k%3D)

Mad Tony
29-12-11, 21:15
So?

Uzi master
29-12-11, 21:17
um, don't they actually bring that up on the show?

or do you just watch stuff with the volume off to try and find easter-eggs?

lance6439
29-12-11, 21:21

Your insults SUCK.

So?

I find it interesting how lara croft has evolved so much to be known & spread around into different types of Media.

Rai
29-12-11, 21:21
I noticed that link and it's in yer face-ness is telling me not to click it. :pi:

:vlol: *ahem* sorry.

lara_bond
29-12-11, 21:29
ok.

Mikky
29-12-11, 21:30
That's nice.

lararoxs
29-12-11, 21:30
I noticed that link and it's in yer face-ness is telling me not to click it. :pi:

:vlol: *ahem* sorry.

Ahaa! I thought that too! It's safe don't worry! :p

Sir Croft
29-12-11, 21:32
And judging by the urban look of that level, it's probably AoD.

Mikky
29-12-11, 21:33

But you can't get the classic outfit in AoD.

Sir Croft
29-12-11, 21:34
But you can't get the classic outfit in AoD.
Ssssh.

patriots88888
29-12-11, 21:35
Nothing says community quite like Tomb Raider. Just one big, happy family we are.

Killercowz
29-12-11, 21:36
Wow that's pretty cool. :D

Have you ever noticed the Spice Girls were playing Tomb Raider in their movie?
Pv_sLdf8L3Y&
2:39
Top left corner.

Mikky
29-12-11, 21:37
Yeah, Girl Power!

lance6439
29-12-11, 21:37

Looks more like TR2/TR3

knightgames
29-12-11, 21:41
Oh lighten up guys If a person can't share a bit of Tomb Raider joy on a Tomb Raider forum, then we really are a sorry lot

I've seen far more mundane mentions of Lara Croft and folks do cartwheels at the discovery

Thumbs up Lance!

Killercowz
29-12-11, 21:49
So?

ok.
WOW, how pathetic.

You guys know damn well the only reason you made those snarky posts is because Lance made the thread.

Grow up.

tomekkobialka
29-12-11, 21:50
<clip>
Top left corner.

Oh god, no! :eek: SPICEWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hea::hea::hea::hea:

That is quite interesting though. ;)

@lance: That's fairly interesting, but I don't think it really deserves its own thread...perhaps we should make an easter egg thread where we can post stuff like this. ;)

peeves
29-12-11, 21:52
My dad told me about this 7 years ago or 5 or 6 years ago when i was at hudson buffet.

lance6439
29-12-11, 21:53
Oh god, no! :eek: SPICEWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hea::hea::hea::hea:

That is quite interesting though. ;)

@lance: That's fairly interesting, but I don't think it really deserves its own thread...perhaps we should make an easter egg thread where we can post stuff like this. ;)

Discuss where else you have seeked lara. I had one when Stella (TRs.net)
When she joined my TR Site forums. Lara croft has been on south park & family guy as well :) (If that's what my memory serves me)

Gladous
29-12-11, 21:53
My dad told me about this 7 years ago or 5 or 6 years ago when i was at hudson buffet.

And you remember this... how?

lance6439
29-12-11, 21:57

I remember stuff from when I was 4/5. Lots of people remember stuff that probably doesn't matter a lot :p

peeves
29-12-11, 22:00

I have a good memory.

Ligufaca
29-12-11, 22:02
Wow that's pretty cool. :D

Pv_sLdf8L3Y&
Top left corner.

Cool find ! :tmb:

Reggie
29-12-11, 22:09

This is from the episode (I believe) something about Womans rights or woman being treated differently than men. Damn. Does anyone remember?
Click here for the image (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnu7ysOarb1qiwtjyo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325279231&Signature=IOv%2FgNwJ9aFbvihQHpnLLa5gc9k%3D)

http://i.qkme.me/4ahi.jpg

But please bro...stop using centred text. My eyes go funny trying to read it. >_<

I admit to feeling happy when Tomb Raider is ever mentioned or seen around/on TV. :D

larafan25
29-12-11, 22:21
So?

ok.

That's nice.

Wut. Is. This. Anymore.

We can't have a thread devoted to hilarious pictures of Lara Croft, because it's immature to find those images funny. Thanks moderation.

We can't have a simple thread about something found and Tomb Raider related in the general Tomb Raider section. Thanks members.

Wut. Do. I. Even. Do. To move in this space? :confused:

Underhoe
29-12-11, 22:23
Wut. Is. This. Anymore.

We can't have a thread devoted to hilarious pictures of Lara Croft, because it's immature to find those images funny. Thanks moderation.

We can't have a simple thread about something found and Tomb Raider related in the general Tomb Raider section. Thanks members.

Couldn't agree more...

Ligufaca
29-12-11, 22:24
Wut. Is. This. Anymore.

I agree 100%.

patriots88888
29-12-11, 22:26
Wut. Is. This. Anymore.

Grudgers are going to grudge. :rolleyes: It's getting really old too. I often wonder if threads on this forum are more dependent on the OP than the topic being discussed. :/

Mikky
29-12-11, 22:26
What exactly do you want us to say, lf25? Do you want us to go into a deep and mature discussion how Lara appeared in a TV show? Maybe discuss how her shirt is a different shade of green than in the games, or maybe how she looks shorter? And I don't see how your post is any better. What Lance should of done is post that pic in the pic of the day thread and maybe then it would of gotten a few laughs. Making a thread for just that one thing is ridiculous and everybody here knows it.

lance6439
29-12-11, 22:30
What exactly do you want us to say, lf25? Do you want us to go into a deep and mature discussion how Lara appeared in a TV show? Maybe discuss how her shirt is a different shade of green than in the games, or maybe how she looks shorter? And I don't see how your post is any better. What Lance should of done is post that pic in the pic of the day thread and maybe then it would of gotten a few laughs. Making a thread for just that one thing is ridiculous and everybody here knows it.

Well what you did was jump the bandwagon to finally get the attention you always wanted/need http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/tumblr_lpozftNC3Y1ql2d4wo1_100.gif That way you can fit the small crowd of people who hate lance. This is coming from the same person who made
"lolllolo LOOK ITS LARA" thread

Receipts:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187000

Edit: We've could of made this a thread about lara in appearances in other shows or cartoons from around the world as well.

patriots88888
29-12-11, 22:31

You're probably right about that, but there was nothing preventing those negative repliers to point that out instead of acting like they are somehow void of ever making any errors themselves. It's more the attitude than anything else that gets to me.

larafan25
29-12-11, 22:32

Sure, but it's not against the rules, is it?

I feel like had I stumbled upon this thread via an obscure Google search and it was dated back in 06, then it would be full of people going "ooo!" and "awww!" about it, and then proceeding to share their finds.

But instead it starts out with ...crappy comments.

If you don't think the thread is worthy to be a single thread, then what makes you think your post is any more valuable?

Mikky
29-12-11, 22:33
^^^ I don't think my post in any more valuable. Never said that. I just think sometimes you should think about what you're gonna post and if there's really anything to discuss about it.

@Lance And yet people didn't react the way that they did in this thread.... Hmmm... That is weird, I have to say. Maybe it's just your reputation then, IDK. :p Still, I stand on what I said.

t-raider26
I feel like if someone else had created this thread, it wouldn't have been received so negatively.

lance6439
And another STUPID ASS THREAD of Mikky's

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=181380

Mods can lock the thread now http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/tumblr_lpozftNC3Y1ql2d4wo1_100.gif

Hope I didn't say anything Ban worthy.

Mikky
29-12-11, 22:38

Mods can lock the thread now http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/tumblr_lpozftNC3Y1ql2d4wo1_100.gif

Hope I didn't say anything Ban worthy.

Ah, yes. Fond memories. :p I don't make threads that much these days anyway.

lance6439
29-12-11, 22:40
Ah, yes. Fond memories. :p I don't make threads that much these days anyway.

Still not an excuse. It shows that YOU have made some dumb threads in the past with no good reason. I love how the other members don't manage to come & defend themselves/you Knowing they + you were both wrong. Just the same daily things on TRF. http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/tumblr_lpozftNC3Y1ql2d4wo1_100.gif

larafan25
29-12-11, 22:41
^^^ I don't think my post in any more valuable. Never said that. I just think sometimes you should think about what you're gonna post and if there's really anything to discuss about it.

@Lance And yet people didn't react the way that they did in this thread.... Hmmm... That is weird, I have to say. Maybe it's just your reputation then, IDK. :p Still, I stand on what I said.

That's all I mean, if you thought this was not worth a thread, then why break your own rules and post something not worthy of being a single post.

Anyways, I'm just going to ruin this thread, so I should leave. >_>

Reggie
29-12-11, 22:45
Random fact: I once saw a picture of someone playing a german TR3 in my German A level textbook.

The textbook itself was rubbish. Totally useless without a lecturer's answer book.

tomee
29-12-11, 22:46
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/customavatars/avatar39884_52.gif
You know where it comes from

Anyway, I don't get what's so negative about this. I love stuff like this.
I always say people have the right to dislike something, but this time it was simply pointless.
And anyway, Lance doesn't open as many pointless threads as he used to. So try to deal with your pointless, silly negativeness next time.

lance6439
29-12-11, 22:48
Random fact: I once saw a picture of someone playing a german TR3 in my German A level textbook.

The textbook itself was rubbish. Totally useless without a lecturer's answer book.

NOW THAT'S! (in my opinion) Is freaking amazing! the thought that the people who made school books encrypted a picture of someone playing TR in a school book is cool! :tmb: :cln:

larafan25
29-12-11, 22:50

This doesn't relate to TR, but in grade 3 I was reading a math textbook and there was a television chart, with a guide to when which shows came on, and it said The Little Mermaid, and that made me realize there was a freaking show and watched it forever. <3

trlestew
29-12-11, 22:50

There's another TR reference in that show. I forget which episode, but it involves Peggy Hill asking her students who their role models are, and some student writing 'Lara Croft', while she replies with "whoever the heck that is..."

Ora Dagger
29-12-11, 22:52
^shame on peggy hill :p

lance6439
This doesn't relate to TR, but in grade 3 I was reading a math textbook and there was a television chart, with a guide to when which shows came on, and it said The Little Mermaid, and that made me realize there was a freaking show and watched it forever. <3

:vlol: before I was a fan of any artist (ladygaga nicki minaj) I would freak out (and still do) If i saw a girl with a ponytail & green top :vlol:

There's another TR reference in that show. I forget which episode, but it involves Peggy Hill asking her students who their role models are, and some student writing 'Lara Croft', while she replies with "whoever the heck that is..."
!!! THANKS! I NEED to find this episode again! :D

She should of know! who lara was! xD :p
It was the 90's

larafan25

I find it funny how she says "whoever the heck that is..." when she reminds me of LC with her green tank top. :pi:

Steve mentions LC in American Dad, I forget the context of it though.

lance6439
29-12-11, 22:53
I find it funny how she says "whoever the heck that is..." when she reminds me of LC with her green tank top. :pi:

That's what my mom has said before! She does relate to lara. If she had that hairdo styled differently

Mad Tony
29-12-11, 22:54
WOW, how pathetic.

You guys know damn well the only reason you made those snarky posts is because Lance made the thread.

Grow up.If you know me you'd know that I've posted similar replies in numerous topics of this kind in the past. Can't speak for anyone else but I doubt they're making those comments because Lance made the thread. A pointless thread is a pointless thread and people will recognize that.

Reggie
NOW THAT'S! (in my opinion) Is freaking amazing! the thought that the people who made school books encrypted a picture of someone playing TR in a school book is cool! :tmb: :cln:
IKR? :D

I actually had to tell the person sitting next to me about it when I saw it. She looked at me like I was crazy. XD

Ora Dagger
nevermind :\

Mikky
29-12-11, 22:55
Steve mentions LC in American Dad, I forget the context of it though.

Oh, yeah, I remember this.

Look! It's Jenny Bowen.

She's got the body of Lara Croft,

the pouty good looks of Resident Evil's Jill Valentine,

and the frank eroticism of Rosie O'Donnell.

:vlol:

I wish I could find a video for it, though. :p

larafan25
29-12-11, 22:55
^That's it, lol Jill Valentine.

That's what my mom has said before! She does relate to lara. If she had that hairdo styled differently

Yes.

If you know me you'd know that I've posted similar replies in numerous topics of this kind in the past. Can't speak for anyone else but I doubt they're making those comments because Lance made the thread. A pointless thread is a pointless thread and people will recognize that.

Thread Point: Bobby is playing TR in King of the Hill.

Done. No longer a pointless thread.

Not every thread needs to give birth to a dramatic debate or a deep discussion.

leglion
29-12-11, 22:57
Damn Mikky! He just slayed your ass with them reciepts! :ohn:

I noticed that when the subject of video games come up in king of the hill, Tomb Raider is referenced most of the times. Maybe one of the writers is a tomb raider fan. I noticed a few references in southpark also.

Mad Tony
Thread Point: Bobby is playing TR in King of the Hill.

Done. No longer a pointless thread.

Not every thread needs to give birth to a dramatic debate or a deep discussion.It's got nothing to do with having a big debate or a big discussion. There are plenty of threads on here that don't offer those but that doesn't mean they're pointless.

I mean seriously, who cares about this besides Lance and his disciplines?

Love2Raid
Great find! :tmb:
I'm also impressed that someone spotted the TR menu screen in that Spice Girls movie. I could not watch it back in the day, had to keep my sanity. (I actually did like them :pi:, but a movie... no.)

I saw a reference to her in a Southpark episode (Lady Di was wearing her costume if my memory serves me well). Hell on Earth episode.

She was also in one of the Donald Duck comics (Dutch), in her Legend outfit. That was quite funny, I wish I had kept that one to make a scan for you guys. :/

larafan25
29-12-11, 22:59
It's got nothing to do with having a big debate or a big discussion. There are plenty of threads on here that don't offer those but that doesn't mean they're pointless.

I mean seriously, who cares?

The person who discovered the shot of Lara, the people who find it interesting.

I don't care if you don't care, but technically when rules do end up coming into play, over opinions, don't you think posts like "ok" and "so..." are spam?

Right now we're offtopic, but this discussion is still better than those first posts.

Underhoe
29-12-11, 23:00
http://i.imgur.com/FH4hy.gif

lance6439
29-12-11, 23:00

I mean, You cared enough to post in my ****ing thread
http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/lolney.png

Mad Tony
29-12-11, 23:02
I mean, You cared enough to post in my ****ing thread
http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/lolney.pngI should know better to be honest.

lance6439
29-12-11, 23:04
I should know better to be honest.

YOU never learn. You do the same thing in EVERY thread of mine. You are like my Biggest fan or something. You just can't ever get enough of me.

Mad Tony
29-12-11, 23:05
I've said the same thing in countless threads like this in the past. It's nothing personal.

tomekkobialka
29-12-11, 23:05
As the best and most popular Tomb Raider forum out there, I think posting interesting little facts about Lara and easter eggs in various different films, books etc. is perfectly acceptable. Technically, we should care about this kind of stuff because nobody else will. So the fact that someone on this forum doesn't care about these sorts of things is a little worrying...

Personally, I don't think the sole appearance of LC in King of the Hill deserves a thread on its own, but I see nothing wrong in forming a easter egg thread where we post these kinds of things. :D

We DO have room to move around in this forum, all we need to do is move in the right direction. ;)

lance6439
29-12-11, 23:09
As the best and most popular Tomb Raider forum out there, I think posting interesting little facts about Lara and easter eggs in various different films, books etc. is perfectly acceptable. Technically, we should care about this kind of stuff because nobody else will. So the fact that someone on this forum doesn't care about these sorts of things is a little worrying...

Personally, I don't think the sole appearance of LC in King of the Hill deserves a thread on its own, but I see nothing wrong in forming a easter egg thread where we post these kinds of things. :D

We DO have room to move around in this forum, all we need to do is move in the right direction. ;)

If this thread was something non-thread worthy. It would of been best to put into a Tomb Raider subforum (which I've told Justin about)
:)

leglion
29-12-11, 23:11
I hope the people who are spamming in this thread get banned. I hate when people don't like a thread or don't think it's worthy of their oh so precious internet time and they just sit down and spam it like they have no life and nothing better to do. If you don't like the thread, then there are 1000's of others in this forum alone! Like god damn! :hea: You nonsensical ninnies irk me like you don't know! :hea:

tomekkobialka
29-12-11, 23:17
If this thread was something non-thread worthy. It would of been best to put into a Tomb Raider subforum (which I've told Justin about)
:)

Good idea. ;) Perhaps we should have a TR Open Chat subforum...where we discuss open topics relating to Tomb Raider only.

Reggie
29-12-11, 23:20
It's got nothing to do with having a big debate or a big discussion. There are plenty of threads on here that don't offer those but that doesn't mean they're pointless.

How about TR fans who enjoy finding out about TR's place in popular culture?

There is nothing wrong with the premise of this thread - just those trying to deny there is one.

:}hello friend
29-12-11, 23:27
There was a Chevy commercial that had Lara in it. They later blurred her out, probably because CD threw a fit or something. I can't seem to find it anywhere though.

patriots88888
29-12-11, 23:29
There was a Chevy commercial that had Lara in it. They later blurred her out, probably because CD threw a fit or something. I can't seem to find it anywhere though.

I think I remember seeing that myself. It was awhile ago (maybe 04' - '05ish), IIRC.

lance6439
29-12-11, 23:31

Um ... this? :confused:

jDFnI5FvdrY

Ora Dagger
29-12-11, 23:32

was it the action figure? i remember seeing the legend Lara in a car commercial that was a action figure a boy was playing with

29-12-11, 23:33
I think I remember seeing that myself. It was awhile ago (maybe 04' - '05ish), IIRC.
Actually it's a newer commercial. I saw it couple of days ago.

lance6439
29-12-11, 23:33
was it the action figure? i remember seeing the legend Lara in a car commercial that was a action figure a boy was playing with

Mrl-mm-7WM8

29-12-11, 23:35
Um ... this? :confused:

jDFnI5FvdrY
Nonononononono. I don't think that can even be shown on television. lol

Yeah. That's it. EDIT: Lance posted the right video too.

patriots88888
29-12-11, 23:35
Actually it's a newer commercial. I saw it couple of days ago.

Oh, then no, not the same one. I have yet to see the one you are referring to. :cool:

lance6439
29-12-11, 23:37
Nonononononono. I don't think that can even be shown on television. lol

Mrl-mm-7WM8

This? :D

patriots88888
29-12-11, 23:47
The one I vaguely remember shows Lara at a gas station (that would be a fill up station for you UKers). Something to do with 'pay at the pump' around the time that became the latest and greatest thing. So it wasn't a car commercial, it was for a gasoline credit card.

Rai
30-12-11, 01:11
^Petrol station ;)

CiaKonwerski
30-12-11, 01:20
IMO, rule #1 of this forum should be, if you don't have anything nice to say, or that contributes to the topic at hand, please refrain from posting.

Interesting find Lance. I agree, I think it is wonderful to see Lara spread about different media outlets. It was even mentioned a while back in the show called, Life With Derek, on the Disney Channel. An episode where Derek kept playing a game called Babe Raider haha. Very similar to Tomb Raider. :p However it highly emphasizes the sexual aspect of Lara herself rather than focusing on it being an adventure game.

DaXfuRf51nU

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:21
DaXfuRf51nU

ROFL! THAT was my show!! I TOTALLY REMEMBER! XD :jmp:

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:24
Nice find, Lance! I remember that episode of Life with Derek! I once watched that show all the time! :D
At first I thought in the episode they were saying "Boob Raider". :p

lara_bond
30-12-11, 01:27
WOW, how pathetic.

Grow up.

I'd like to say I did, but I don't even know who Lance is.

Lara Croft!
30-12-11, 02:28
You have a good eye.

knightgames
30-12-11, 02:54
I guess I won't post the Chevy Silverado commercial where a boy plays with a toy Chevy truck, pretending he's the dad coming home from work. The boy drives (pushed) the toy car up the toy driveway and who is waiting for him at the door? A TR2 Lara Croft doll.

Ah what the heck. I'll risk the wrath of the naysayers and neighbobs of doom.

Mrl-mm-7WM8&feature=related

Gothlegend
30-12-11, 03:33
Nice catch, Lance. It reminds of that time on the Powerpuff Girls where the Mayor was playing Zelda :D

lance6439
30-12-11, 08:20
Nice catch, Lance. It reminds of that time on the Powerpuff Girls where the Mayor was playing Zelda :D

Thanks! :)

& I remember that lol!

just*raidin*tomb
30-12-11, 08:23
Ha that's cool. :p I actually think I remember seeing that.

jackali
30-12-11, 09:07
I guess I won't post the Chevy Silverado commercial where a boy plays with a toy Chevy truck, pretending he's the dad coming home from work. The boy drives (pushed) the toy car up the toy driveway and who is waiting for him at the door? A TR2 Lara Croft doll.

Ah what the heck. I'll risk the wrath of the naysayers and neighbobs of doom.

Mrl-mm-7WM8&feature=related[/youtube]

'Tis from Legend, actually. :p

knightgames
30-12-11, 11:10
The heck kind of fan am I? Thanks for the correction, Jackali.
I should have known because of the olive top and not the classic blue/teal top.

Dream_Raider
30-12-11, 11:24
[B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]

DaXfuRf51nU

Lol Babe Raider, yeah -_- I was like o.O WHY derek, WHY? :p

maximum_123
30-12-11, 12:05
YOU never learn. You do the same thing in EVERY thread of mine. You are like my Biggest fan or something. You just can't ever get enough of me.

Lance, what is with this cocky attitude? I mean, some people disagree with you but you turn into some fabulous star or something when you dismiss them. Not everyone 'can't ever get enough of you', there's just a lot of things that people tend to disagree with you on.

I mean, some people may be interested in this, but I side with the people who said 'so?' and not because Lance made it, just because it doesn't warrant a thread as it's a minor find, like someone said earlier it's fine for picture of the day right?

How do you think you're going to earn any credibility at all when if someone disagrees with you, you slam them just as fast?

Gurl, puh-lease.

moodydog
30-12-11, 12:18

:vlol: Why am I still laughing at that. What is wrong with me!

NRO.
30-12-11, 13:18
Nice find! I think we should have a general thread for TR Easter Eggs in popular culture.

But that thread was locked after a few minutes, take note.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
30-12-11, 13:43
As someone who has been critical of Lance's threads in the past, I have no issue with this one. The haters need to calm down and go get a hug.

Gladous
30-12-11, 14:45
Lance, what is with this cocky attitude? I mean, some people disagree with you but you turn into some fabulous star or something when you dismiss them. Not everyone 'can't ever get enough of you', there's just a lot of things that people tend to disagree with you on.

I mean, some people may be interested in this, but I side with the people who said 'so?' and not because Lance made it, just because it doesn't warrant a thread as it's a minor find, like someone said earlier it's fine for picture of the day right?

How do you think you're going to earn any credibility at all when if someone disagrees with you, you slam them just as fast?

Gurl, puh-lease.

Agreed.

Gothlegend
30-12-11, 17:56
Lance is probably just cocky because he feels he needs to be. I mean after all it was kind of harsh how people just blew the thread off like it was stupid, so if he feels insulted then that's understandable. Maybe it wasn't some awe-inspiring thread, but it was a good start to somewhere where everyone could point out how Lara has been spotted and how TR has become so influential in mass media. People have become so critical of other posters on here and this definitely is not a pointless thread, as it could turn into something more.

maximum_123
30-12-11, 18:23
I realize that but he could've made it a bit more general to begin with, it's a good topic if he realizes what it can turn into and isn't so quick to fight back.

On topic though, the Spice Girls movie was the only time I ever noticed of Tomb Raider in other media.

lance6439
30-12-11, 19:04
I cannot at you guys. There is always a reason to why I could sometimes be a dick.
I've explained myself in the past MANY times. I will not again. Believe whatever you want.

jackali
30-12-11, 20:58
Keep it on topic or don't post, please.