PDA

View Full Version : Teen werewolves

lance6439
30-12-11, 00:32
Q77sJT8O56E

What a bunch of attention whoring retards. Especially to that short shrimp who killed that dog.

"we don't do it for attention"
They obviously do.

They think they can live on forever like this, When they CANNOT. Who's going to hire them? who will take care of them? like...really? :roll:

They still need parents permission for stuff. They are so hardcore
http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Thanks to stupid vampire movies we have this outcome.

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 00:36
What the heck is wrong with these two things:
1: Kids Today: They'll do ANYTHING just to make themselves look cool! It's getting ridiculous! Honestly!
2: The News: :p It has the dumbest crap. Like, I saw it earlier today, and it was talking about how a tree was saved or something. Yayyyy Tree. :pi:

Summer B
30-12-11, 00:37
What, do they actually believe theyre werewolves or something... cuz they need a mental hospital if they do more than anything else. (cant listen to the vid, pc speakers are broke)

Greenapple968
30-12-11, 00:39
Flipping heck, these idiots are even crazier than me. :vlol:

lara_bond
I was afraid this would happen after Teen Wolf. I knew we needed just one more thing with werewolves and it's gonna happen. I wonder if they actually take this seriously.

lance6439
LIKE ... WTF. At the ending you see his house looks NICE. His neighbor hood is DECENT. No rich white boy needs to be dressing like a depressed dog

& That that werewolf howling noise ... I CANNOT EVEN

leglion
30-12-11, 00:41
If memory serves me correctly, there was already a thread on this.

moodydog
30-12-11, 00:43
I saw this sometime last year.
They're not exactly preventing anyone else from living their lives. I don't see the massive problem tbh, they're just slightly troubled teenagers. It'll pass (If it already hasn't)

MyRaider4Life
30-12-11, 00:44

You would be right.

Paddy
30-12-11, 00:45
These kids need to be put down? WTF?

lance6439
30-12-11, 00:46
These kids need to be put down? WTF?

I forgot there was a second term like that D:

I mean put down as in taken to a clinic ... isn't that what it means? :p

Paddy
30-12-11, 00:48

Lol usually when I hear the words put down, it means to kill, put to sleep.

moodydog
30-12-11, 00:50

No they don't. There is nothing wrong with them. What do you think they will accomplish from going to the clinic?

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 00:51
No they don't. There is nothing wrong with them. What do you think they will accomplish from going to the clinic?
I wouldn't say there is "Nothing Wrong With Them". I don't think they're in the right mental state. :/

lance6439
30-12-11, 00:52

1. Right. They were born that way :)

2. Lots of things can happen in clinics :p

Greenapple968
30-12-11, 00:58
I think their behavour will wear off after a while. People do tend to go through interesting stages when they're about 13-17 years old. I'm a bit of a nutter myself but I wouldn't want to be “Put Down” because of it.

Anyways, it's bloody late here in the UK so nighty night everyone. zzzzzzzz

t-raider26
30-12-11, 00:59
I don't understand what the problem is... I mean, the one who killed the dog is just ****ed up. But the rest of them are just expressing themselves. They're not hurting anyone. If they feel like that's where they belong, who are you to tell them otherwise?

Sir Croft
30-12-11, 01:01
And this is why I'm not allowed to carry a shotgun.

Tonyrobinson
30-12-11, 01:02
Hahaha, I can hear them now! :D

"SERIOUSLY MOM THIS IS WHO I TRULY AM IT'S NOT A PHASE!" :mad:

I went through a bit of an emo stage when it was all the rage and I was like 15-16, doing this sorta **** passed the age of 17 gets on my tits. I love how these kinda kids say its trying to be different and stand out from the crowd when really it's actually a clique of its own. :vlol:

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:02
I wouldn't say there is "Nothing Wrong With Them". I don't think they're in the right mental state. :/

What is the 'right mental state'? To dress like everyone else, to fit into the general civilised stereotypy of being completely normal. People who have lived a little more introvertly and make friends with like minded people, may have a little more "unorthodox" adolescence. Listening to alternative music, dress in dark cloths and probably be open to weird ideas.
Then will go onto to becoming a very blended member of society when they mature... but every adult has a childhood different to each other. I can guarantee that some of these people are going to have office jobs, or become architects ect.

1. Right. They were born that way :)

2. Lots of things can happen in clinics :p

The exact opposite actually I believe. This is more of growing up influences and experience. COUGH TWILIGHT COUGH! That film had a significant influence on this WOLF gang.

DgoOdz94
30-12-11, 01:07
Ah, crazy teenagers these days. They have nothing better to do. =\

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:08
What is the 'right mental state'? To dress like everyone else, to fit into the general civilised stereotypy of being completely normal. People who have lived a little more introvertly and make friends with like minded people, may have a little more "unorthodox" adolescence. Listening to alternative music, dress in dark cloths and probably be open to weird ideas.
Then will go onto to becoming a very blended member of society when they mature... but every adult has a childhood different to each other. I can guarantee that some of these people are going to have office jobs, or become architects ect.

I'm not saying it's bad for them to be who they want to be but you can tell that these kids may have a lot of stress on them for dressing the way they do, there is typically a reason that stuff like this triggers. It's not bad for them to see a therapist or something along the line of that. Almost everybody does. This is the thing that really amuses me. If I said that a normal person should see a therapist nobody would really care as much. But because people stick out and someone says they should see a therapist people immediately go all defensive.

Sir Croft
30-12-11, 01:09
They try to be different by being just like anyone else in their clique. Just like hipsters. I despise these "tribes".

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:11
They try to be different by being just like anyone else in their clique. Just like hipsters. I despise these "tribes".

Its rather embarrassing. I wonder how they think life will be in the future :rolleyes:

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:15
I'm not saying it's bad for them to be who they want to be but you can tell that these kids may have a lot of stress on them for dressing the way they do, there is typically a reason that stuff like this triggers. It's not bad for them to see a therapist or something along the line of that. Almost everybody does. This is the thing that really amuses me. If I said that a normal person should see a therapist nobody would really care as much. But because people stick out and someone says they should see a therapist people immediately go all defensive.

I agree with you partly actually. Though, they don't need to see a therapist because they dress differently and have made themselves a clique. They should be given the suggestion to see a therapist should they and they themselves see it necessary, like anyone else would. They should have the option to talk, if they require. But I do not agree with you saying, 'They dress extremely differently... they're obviously troubled'. To us, they're just Goths, but OBVIOUSLY that's a big deal for them, because they see themselves as completely different to Goths. If you would see some of the places I have been to, you would honestly look an outcast if you DIDN'T look like a goth :p

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:15

That's stupid. What exactly would be wrong with them? All they're trying to do is express their individuality. That doesn't mean something's "wrong" with them.

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:18
That's stupid. What exactly would be wrong with them? All they're trying to do is express their individuality. That doesn't mean something's "wrong" with them.
So you're saying that they are 100% in the right mental state?

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:20

what is 100% the right state of mind. Give me an example, with scientific proof of this person being 100% the right state of mind?

What are the requirements too? I consider myself "normal", but I am far from it at times.

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:22
what is 100% the right state of mind. Give me an example, with scientific proof of this person being 100% the right state of mind?

What are the requirements too. I consider myself normal, but I am far from it at times.
I don't think I'm going to say any more. If I do I know you're just going to say how dumb of a comment I made. :p

All I'm saying is that it's not a necessarily bad thing for them to at least see a councler.

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:22

Nobody is 100% sane. Everybody has some sort of issue. These kids aren't any different. They shouldn't be institutionalized for what they're doing, or "brought to the clinic" as you say. They're just being teenagers.

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:24
Nobody is 100% sane. Everybody has some sort of issue. These kids aren't any different. They shouldn't be institutionalized for what they're doing, or "brought to the clinic" as you say. They're just being teenagers.
Well they don't need to be some attention seeking publicity freaks. Honestly, they're only doing it for the publicity. There is something a little off there.

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:24
I don't think I'm going to say any more. If I do I know you're just going to say how dumb of a comment I made. :p

All I'm saying is that it's not a necessarily bad thing for them to at least see a councler.

I don't and won't do that. ;) (I say silly things all the time.)

Plus I like debates.

I'm saying is that they shouldn't be instructed to see a counsellor, only suggested. But I wouldn't wanna say 'You are a bit different to everyone else, would you like to see a counsellor?'

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:27
I'm saying is that they shouldn't be instructed to see a councler, only suggested.

OH! That's actually what I was trying to say! :p
No no they shouldn't be forced into a councler, only a nod towards it. :)

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:29
Well they don't need to be some attention seeking publicity freaks. Honestly, they're only doing it for the publicity. There is something a little off there.

Attention, maybe. But not publicity. I'm sure they didn't decide to become a "werewolf" with the intent of being on television. Just because these kids are seeking attention doesn't mean they have something wrong with them.

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:31
OH! That's actually what I was trying to say! :p
No no they shouldn't be forced into a councler, only a nod towards it. :)

sorry you missed my last post, I will repost it...

wouldn't wanna say 'You are a bit different to everyone else, would you like to see a counsellor?'

If I were their parents, I would try to encourage them to talk to me primarily... not about the way they dress or who they are... just about any particular problems they may have. (like all parents should do)

So it really doesn't have much to do with the way they dress, unless they themselves target that specifically through talking.

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:33
Attention, maybe. But not publicity. I'm sure they didn't decide to become a "werewolf" with the intent of being on television. Just because these kids are seeking attention doesn't mean they have something wrong with them.
They may not have done it for television but they still did it to get as much attention as possible. The point isn't really if they're on TV or not the point is that it's dumb what they're doing and it's ridiculous that the news is showing this crap. Honestly. I get where you're coming from, but seriously, it's 16 year olds trying to say they're little puppy doggies. It's stupid.

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:34
They may not have done it for television but they still did it to get as much attention as possible. The point isn't really if they're on TV or not the point is that it's dumb what they're doing and it's ridiculous that the news is showing this crap. Honestly. I get where you're coming from, but seriously, it's 16 year olds trying to say they're little puppy doggies. It's stupid.

Bless this post.

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:35

What's stupid is that everyone is so against what they're doing, when it really only affects them. It isn't really anyone else's business. However, I do agree that it really shouldn't have been on the news.

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:36

but there has been vampires, and goths and emos and punks and what not. Twilight started the trend anyway, I highly doubt it will last (the trend all together that is)

What's stupid is that everyone is so against what they're doing, when it really only affects them. It isn't really anyone else's business. However, I do agree that it really shouldn't have been on the news.

Exactly what I have been trying to say.

CuteLilDragon
30-12-11, 01:38
Ok, not "everyone" is against them. Honestly if everyone was against 16 teen-age puppy dogs the world would as we know it would suck. And you see, the 16 year old teen-age puppy dogs WANT IT to be other people's buisness. They want everyone to be talking about them. As for it only affecting them, I agree with you on that. But I never really said it affected us.

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:41

I cannot. Its a phase & they do it for attention. I for-sure know it. They NEED a doctor or something.

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:42
Ok, not "everyone" is against them. Honestly if everyone was against 16 teen-age puppy dogs the world would as we know it would suck. And you see, the 16 year old teen-age puppy dogs WANT IT to be other people's buisness. They want everyone to be talking about them. As for it only affecting them, I agree with you on that. But I never really said it affected us.

Even though its a form of attention, whether its wanted or not, I don't think they wan't people talking about them. More like "acceptance" by those around them, that will be short lived by them going off to uni and getting jobs in the real world.

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:44
I cannot. Its a phase & they do it for attention. I for-sure know it. They NEED a doctor or something.

why do they NEED to see a doctor?

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:46

No they don't. Stop being so ignorant.

Ok, most people are against them. And they aren't making it people's business. They aren't going around howling in people's faces, as far as we know. They seem to be keeping to themselves. So everyone else should just piss off.

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:47
why do they NEED to see a doctor?

A doctor,Therapist, Someone. IF ITS a serious problem. They hang with their leader who killed a dog like ... really? http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/xtina1.gif

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:49
A doctor,Therapist, Someone. IF ITS a serious problem. They hang with their leader who killed a dog like ... really? http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/xtina1.gif

It wasn't their leader who killed the dog.

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:49
A doctor,Therapist, Someone. IF ITS a serious problem. They hang with their leader who killed a dog like ... really?

Did I just completely miss something? Killed a dog?

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:51
It wasn't their leader who killed the dog.

Did I just completely miss something? Killed a dog?

Okay fine. He wasn't the leader but He's creepy AF. Yes call me ignorant all you want. But ask yourself. Would YOU be with them? Aren't YOU concerned for them?

moodydog
30-12-11, 01:53
Okay fine. He wasn't the leader but He's creepy AF. Yes call me ignorant all you want. But ask yourself. Would YOU be with them? Aren't YOU concerned for them?

Wait so one of the members of the gang did kill a dog? Was this anything to do with being part of the group?

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:53
To just assume they're all like the psycho werewolf isn't fair. One of them might be a bit off, but you can't just say they're all like that. I'm not concerned for them at all. It's not like you have to kill a dog to be initiated into the group or anything.

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:54
Wait so one of the members of the gang did kill a dog? Was this anything to do with being part of the group?

One kid that calls himself a werewolf killed a dog. He isn't even part of that particular group of werewolves that the report focused on.

leglion
30-12-11, 01:55
Birds of a feather, flock together.

lance6439
30-12-11, 01:58
I wont say anything anymore http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/toofunny.gif I just gotta keep in mind that they are like everyone else. They were born that way.

t-raider26
30-12-11, 01:59
:rolleyes:

moodydog
30-12-11, 02:01
One kid that calls himself a werewolf killed a dog. He isn't even part of that particular group of werewolves that the report focused on.

Wow that's quite serious. Its probably natural now that people will brand the stereotype as "animal killers". But if its one person, that person needs to be punished.

I wont say anything anymore http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/toofunny.gif I just gotta keep in mind that they are like everyone else. They were born that way.

No they weren't.

t-raider26
30-12-11, 02:05
Well, it didn't say he killed the dog. The dog's skull was found in his possession. Whatever happened was wrong, whether he killed the dog or not. He shouldn't have a dog's skull. But it's not right for people to assume their all like that one guy. If a hipster molested a child, would you say that all hipsters are child molesters? If the answer's no, then how is this any different?

Shark_Blade
30-12-11, 02:43
Nobody is 100% sane. Everybody has some sort of issue. These kids aren't any different. They shouldn't be institutionalized for what they're doing, or "brought to the clinic" as you say. They're just being teenagers.I wouldn't say they we're just being teenagers, especially the one who killed that dog.

Sir Croft
30-12-11, 02:55
Being just teenagers or not, they're still ****ing ridiculous.

trXD
30-12-11, 03:31
Why are people so judgmental? It's easy to point at people who do odd things and say they are attention seeking, but the truth is many young people feel upset and caged by a society which is constantly judging how 'Cool' or 'Pretty' they are, so they break out of it and create their own space where they can ignore such people.

Gladous
30-12-11, 04:14

I made it! :D

lance6439
30-12-11, 04:16
I made it! :D

BUMP IT & the mods will merge it http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/2w2fq0k.gif

Gladous
30-12-11, 04:19
BUMP IT & the mods will merge it http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/2w2fq0k.gif

I'm not on the PC, therefore I can't look for it.

Admles
30-12-11, 05:14
Hang on..... lance is calling someone else an attention whore? :vlol:

domino92
30-12-11, 05:15
Im more mad at media like Fox news and Conservative reporters who say "Oh, we've seen this in about a school or two, so now it's EVERYWHERE and it's a MASSIVE PROBLEM and EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!"

Seriously, I dont really have an opinion on it, but it seems that whenever teenagers show some independence, identity, or grouping, there must be a problem because it isn't natural. Idiots.

TippingWater
30-12-11, 05:15
Teen losers :p .

trXD
30-12-11, 05:27

Why would you think them to be losers? Because they choose to present themselves in a way you consider to be "Odd"? I'm sure they couldn't care less.

TippingWater
30-12-11, 05:34
Why would you think them to be losers? Because they choose to present themselves in a way you consider to be "Odd"? I'm sure they couldn't care less.

Alright then , teen winners :p .

trXD
30-12-11, 05:36
Well that was certainly brainless.

just*raidin*tomb
30-12-11, 05:41
I don't see anything wrong with it really. They're just kids having fun. (aside from the one with the possession of a dog skull)
I don't really think they're seeking attention. Just identity, friends, and a group to belong with.

I have to admit, it's a little out of the ordinary. But its no different than being a part of any other high school group in my opinion. Luckily my school didn't really have any cliques.

lance6439
30-12-11, 07:14
Hang on..... lance is calling someone else an attention whore? :vlol:

Explain to me how I'm an attention whore? LOL. It must be the I appeal & shine out more than haters like you :D

This. lol

t-raider26
30-12-11, 07:31
oh my god lance what are you saying i cant even:rolleyes:

moodydog
30-12-11, 11:06
Well, it didn't say he killed the dog. The dog's skull was found in his possession. Whatever happened was wrong, whether he killed the dog or not. He shouldn't have a dog's skull. But it's not right for people to assume their all like that one guy. If a hipster molested a child, would you say that all hipsters are child molesters? If the answer's no, then how is this any different?

its not any different. I completely agree with what you just said and did do before you said it. :p

maximum_123
30-12-11, 11:13
They can do what they want.

But if they believe they're 300 year-old vampires who convince girls to kill their family (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson_family_murders) then someone should do something.

noonbob
30-12-11, 11:18
There was a program on this that i watched not long ago and there were some teens that thought they were vampires and others who thought they were werewolves :p

they r really messed up in the head, i just laughd at the tv screen it is just crazy !

They can do what they want.

But if they believe they're 300 year-old vampires who convince girls to kill their family (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson_family_murders) then someone should do something.

that is SICK ! :mad: i mean the age gap is bad enough but omg wth ! :(

Mad Tony
30-12-11, 11:32
Personally I think this is ridiculous, but I can't help but find this thread a bit hypocritical.

Larapink
30-12-11, 11:37
Teenagers today, too crazy with their Twilight & Justin Bieber. :ohn:

Look at me saying that I sound so old, it was only 5 years ago since I was a teen.

The video reminds me of the tv series Teen Wolf. :vlol:

moodydog
30-12-11, 11:38
Personally I think this is ridiculous, but I can't help but find this thread a bit hypocritical.

because lance is really a werewolf... we know :whi:

ClassicCroft
30-12-11, 13:54
LOL Thta,s funny xD

touchthesky
30-12-11, 14:03
There was a tv show on recently with these guys, but it was based around vampires.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/teenage-vampires/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

There it is.

The hardest part to swallow was that these kids were cutting themselves quite deeply in front of one of the mothers and drinking each others blood.

She allowed this, and passed it off as "kids being kids."

No. Just no.

Ora Dagger
30-12-11, 14:17
.....i want that sword >_>

[Xmas]
30-12-11, 14:26
Teenagers today, too crazy with their Twilight & Justin Bieber. :ohn:Not all teenagers are like that :p Actually, lots of them hate the crap that is brought to them by MTV/Disney etc. Not to mention that nothing lasts forever... As Ke$ha would say - in few years Twilight who? Justin who? Teen werewol... who?

I don't think they are just 'trying to find themselfs' - that's bull****. I agree with lance on that matter. They are just seeking attention whores. Everybody, try to look back at your teenage years - I definitely don't think you tried to stand out by wearing emo clothes, an artifical tail and vampire teeth :rolleyes:

michaeldt
30-12-11, 15:15
People are so judgmental. Leave them be, if this makes them feel comfortable then just leave them alone. as long as they don't hurt anyone it's fine, I don't like the one that killed that dog, but the rest don't seem to be causing harm.

noonbob
01-01-12, 12:31
There was a tv show on recently with these guys, but it was based around vampires.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/teenage-vampires/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

There it is.

The hardest part to swallow was that these kids were cutting themselves quite deeply in front of one of the mothers and drinking each others blood.

She allowed this, and passed it off as "kids being kids."

No. Just no.

yeah :tmb: this is the one i watched

TippingWater
01-01-12, 13:03
Well that was certainly brainless.

At least I don't pretend to be a werewolf , everyone knows that I am vampire :o j/k .

Ligufaca
01-01-12, 13:44
wrong thread. lol