PDA

View Full Version : Where do you picture yourself In your next life?

lance6439
30-12-11, 08:07
I picture myself in my next life looking the same. Probably a bit more mature looking. I also picture myself Wealthy & smart :o
& Exploring the the planet & seeing the unknown

I had lots in mind. I just wont post it.

In my next life I picture myself as a mixture of lara croft,Nathan drake & Anya
(from TRL) They all look around earth & explore the unknown. Even tho Anya doesn't look in the past she still explores. I would see myself looking into the Atlantic ocean without any water & explore & find what has never been touched by another human. :o

robm_2007
30-12-11, 08:13
IDK, as IDK what will happen with this current life...

Although, the last thing you wrote is counter productive to this thread :pi:

lance6439
30-12-11, 08:18
Although, the last thing you wrote is counter productive to this thread

If you are talking about this thread then I said I wouldn't post it because I for-sure know I will confuse people/members.

jarekhanzelka
30-12-11, 08:21
If you are talking about this thread then I said I wouldn't post it because I for-sure know I will confuse people/members.

So? Let them be confused then.

LaraDuh
30-12-11, 08:25
uhm. lol

robm_2007
30-12-11, 08:36
You're worried that you will confuse us? With what, your imagination of what your other life after this one could be like? The whole topic is hypothetical, so it's not like we will believe you and start questioning if we have already had past lives, and think what the point of living this one is, kill ourselves, and just start all over :pi:

Tell us whatever you are thinking, as if you don't, then this whole thread really serves no purpose, if the OP refuses to properly participate.

TRL2009
30-12-11, 08:49
I See My Self A Either The Next Madonna/Lady Gaga or As A Wise Man Who Exlplores the ancient cities of the world

pEhouse
30-12-11, 09:14
I don't believe in reincarnation.

TRLegendLuver
30-12-11, 09:19
I don't know everything that's gonna happen in my life right now. And besides, I don't believe in reincarnation.

Ikas90
30-12-11, 09:21
I don't really picture myself how I would be in a next life or previous life. My focus is this, current life.

Although if I were to have a next life, I would hope that it's similar to this one. Except, I'm wiser from an earlier age.

Rosaly
30-12-11, 09:31
If there's a reincarnation then probably our soul is like a memory that collects all the things from the past life and combines it into one "new soul" just in another body so the same life in another body (and possibility to be in new environment) that's my opinion :)

moodydog
30-12-11, 11:01
Realistically, I don't believe in reincarnation. Even though I would like to think there is...

Hypothetically speaking, I couldn't begin to imagine what I would do in the next life because I haven't lived enough of this one. Its more of something I would think when I am 90 years old, on my death bed and looking back over my life and asking myself what I would like to change if I could get a second chance.
An 18 year old who hasn't accomplished much, can still accomplish all that they wan't in the life they are living presently.

Larapink
30-12-11, 11:41
I'm serious when I say this but I would like to live in a video game. :)

b.gluch
30-12-11, 12:10
An alcoholic mermaid. ♥

Mikky
30-12-11, 14:23
I don't believe in reincarnation.

This.

Although if I did, I wouldn't mind being a bird of some kind.

[Xmas]
30-12-11, 15:04
I picture myself as the next :xtina: http://dramadaily.net/forum/images/smilies/xtina1.gif

lance6439
30-12-11, 17:58
Tell us whatever you are thinking, as if you don't, then this whole thread really serves no purpose, if the OP refuses to properly participate.

In my next life I picture myself as a mixture of lara croft,Nathan drake & Anya
(from TRL) They all look around earth & explore the unknown. Even tho Anya doesn't look in the past she still explores. I would see myself looking into the Atlantic ocean without any water & explore & find what has never been touched by another human. :o

larafan25
30-12-11, 17:58
Literally being born the day after I die in the same country please.

tomblover
30-12-11, 18:12
I will be a fat-ass prima ballerina. :wve:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwypormXc61qbiuuv.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lus5taxibI1qjq55zo1_500.gif

the ancient
30-12-11, 18:23
Solving mysteries in a Hippie van :cool:

Or have a boring 9 to 5 job...

Sgt BOMBULOUS
30-12-11, 18:36
Riding around in a van, solving mysteries.

Killercowz
30-12-11, 18:38
:vlol:

Oh Scooby. :cool:

the ancient
30-12-11, 18:40

This is awkward....

Let's go together! :)

tomekkobialka
30-12-11, 18:51
Semerkhet :mis: