PDA

View Full Version : College/University Applications

TRexbait
31-12-11, 00:35
Well, it's that time of year, that time when students graduating from high school set their sites to future, either continuing their education or taking the world head on immediately. Either way, the topic comes up.

College applications. To fill them or not. And if you do, to where?

Most have been through the decisions, so I'm just wondering if anybody would like to share any memories or experiences. :)

moodydog
31-12-11, 00:57
Well, it's that time of year, that time when students graduating from high school set their sites to future, either continuing their education or taking the world head on immediately. Either way, the topic comes up.

College applications. To fill them or not. And if you do, to where?

Most have been through the decisions, so I'm just wondering if anybody would like to share any memories or experiences. :)

I have applied to

Birmingham
Surrey
Sheffield
Lancaster
York

Dark Lugia 2
31-12-11, 01:34
^ Great choices. Sheffield is an amazing city, I go to uni there. :D

Good luck to everyone applying!

Rachel Croft
31-12-11, 07:04
I've applied to Dixie State in Southern Utah, and was accepted. I'm gonna take some courses there, and then try to go to Italy afterwards. I'm kinda young to be in college (17) since I finished high school early. :)

robm_2007
31-12-11, 09:32
I've only applied at one college, which is the community college that I attend currently. All you need is proof of citizenship and pay your tuition and they let anyone enroll :pi:

robbie_rawr
31-12-11, 11:52
I applied for two universities, one was lovely and the other was snobby so I went to the nice one. :p