PDA

View Full Version : How to get to the MGC section?

mind
01-01-12, 14:37
Just how? I've already sent numerous requests to http://www.tombraiderforums.com/sendmessage.php but get no reply. I meet all the requirements and I wrote the messages in the most polite way I could think of.

Your_Envy*
01-01-12, 14:40
I waited for over a year to get my reply. :p I sent around 3 messages and then Justin finally saw my desperate emails. :pi:

mind
01-01-12, 14:43
It's been half a year since I sent the first one. Looks like I've got another half to go. Thanks :D

Your_Envy*
01-01-12, 15:01
I am sure you'll get in now since you made this thread. :D I think Justin has lots of work and he is not missing your emails on purpose.

Mad Tony
01-01-12, 15:05
I waited for over a year to get my reply. :p I sent around 3 messages and then Justin finally saw my desperate emails. :pi:You must be joking? Took about 12 hours to get mine

Your_Envy*
01-01-12, 15:07
You must be joking? Took about 12 hours to get mine

I am not. I came into MGC when I was 19, it really took a while. :p

Gabi
01-01-12, 15:15
@ mind: I just checked and on 03.09.2011 Justin asked you to confirm your date of birth.
To this date we have not received a reply, so that would explain why you have not been granted access yet.
In future, please contact a moderator or Justin with queries like this one instead of making a thread about it.

And now go and send that e-mail. :p