PDA

View Full Version : An upate on T4 credit to IGN

Angela Russell
16-02-05, 22:32
February 16, 2005 - According to a report at Freeze Dried Movies, Equilibrium filmmaker Kurt Wimmer may be in the running to write and direct Terminator 4 for producers Mario Kassar and Andy Vajna and Intermedia. John Brancato and Michael Ferris penned the previous draft of the script.

IGN FilmForce checked with a well-placed source who could neither confirm nor deny Wimmer's rumored involvement with T4. Wimmer's next release will be the Milla Jovovich thriller Ultraviolet.

The scuttlebutt is that T4 will be more of a spin-off film centering on Kyle Reese (played by Michael Biehn in the first film). Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will reportedly not return, and (Governor) Arnold Schwarzenegger's involvement remains to be seen as well.

Variety reported last fall that T3's Jonathan Mostow was poised to resume directing duties for T4 with a planned 2005 start date.

What a bummer I liked Stahl. But if this is true I'm glad Kyle will be back I hope Michael Biehn returns because he was the best I remember the first time I saw him!!! Your thoughts???

Chall!