PDA

View Full Version : WADmerger, MSVBVM50.DLL

yupitsme
02-01-12, 14:07
I downloaded WADmerger but when i clicked run it said MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer, so i downloaded MSVBVM50.DLL but what do i do with it, where do i put it?

Weemanply109
02-01-12, 14:09
Should this be in "Technical support"? :p

I trust that someone with good knowledge will help you soon, as for me. I know nothing. :vlol:

Laras Boyfr.
02-01-12, 14:30
I downloaded WADmerger but when i clicked run it said MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer, so i downloaded MSVBVM50.DLL but what do i do with it, where do i put it?

I believe in the system32 folder of windows or the wadmerger folder:)
This should be in the TRLE section btw ;)

yupitsme
02-01-12, 14:55
thanks everyone but where is my system32 folder :o

tomekkobialka
02-01-12, 15:23
It should be in your WADMerger folder. Do you know where your WADMerger folder is? :p No need for system32 (which can be found in C:\Windows\system32, but DON'T GO THERE because if you mess up those files then boy-oh-boy you will be visiting the Tech Support section a lot!) .

FloTheMachine
02-01-12, 15:29
This should be in the TRLE section. :p
You should put that specific file into your Wadmerger file. Also check you have the latest version of Wadmerger as well.

Do you know how to work Wadmerger?

yupitsme
02-01-12, 15:31
This should be in the TRLE section. :p
You should put that specific file into your Wadmerger file. Also check you have the latest version of Wadmerger as well.

Do you know how to work Wadmerger?

ermm i will follow a tutorial, but now i have a different problem, here:http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187795