PDA

View Full Version : Your Weirdest Dream?

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 16:13
I apologize if there was a topic about this, but I couldn't find any. What was the weirdest dream you ever had? :)

HappyShannon
02-01-12, 16:17
I went to Hogwarts with my best friend, and I was a secret agent/super star. I was taken on tour with Idina Menzel being an opening act for her concerts and then I became the queen of the lesbians.

Oh, I do love my messed up mind.

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 16:18
I went to Hogwarts with my best friend, and I was a secret agent/super star. I was taken on tour with Idina Menzel being an opening act for her concerts and then I became the queen of the lesbians.

Oh, I do love my messed up mind.
0.o
Um.....
That's interesting Shannon. :p

ultima espio
02-01-12, 16:19
I had a weird one last night...

I'd been set up on a blind date, and I had to meet her at a friends house (the dream made this friend up)

Anyway, I arrived and waited outside for my date to come. Eventually, my friend opened her door and told me to look in the puddle and my date will appear in the reflection.

Of course she was a fat heffa. I spent the whole dream trying to get away from her :vlol:

Mikky
02-01-12, 16:21
I can't be bothered to explain it all, but it did involve a fairy and an octopus. Very weird dream.

Ora Dagger
02-01-12, 16:28
i had a dream last night about aliens that were inside our bodies :\

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 16:32
Kind of like the movie "Alien"? :p

Ora Dagger
02-01-12, 16:33
Kind of like the movie "Alien"? :p

i guess so yeah :p

Atlantisfreak
02-01-12, 16:35
I'd rather not tell.

Underhoe
02-01-12, 16:35
I have weird dreams (more like nightmare) almost every time. My latest 'weirdest' involved those disgusting botfly larvas coming out of my hand. o____o *cries in the corner*

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 16:36
I'd rather not tell.
You must tell! :D

Atlantisfreak
02-01-12, 16:39
You must tell! :D

but it involves.... stuff...

the hottest dream of my life actually :P but yeah..

Andes
02-01-12, 16:40

Are you sure you weren't abducted? :D

Weirdest dreams for me involve me 'waking' in the room I went to sleep in, sensing a 'presence' or god knows what, but something, which then rushes me. Then I wake up, usually screaming myself hoarse. Pretty disturbing when I have them. A slight variation once had me waking in my room to see an old mans face right above me, then he started strangling the bejesus outta me, then I woke up. Screaming.

Still, probably better than the recurring plane crashes that ran throughout my childhood.

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 16:43
but it involves.... stuff...

the hottest dream of my life actually :P but yeah..
Tell me!!! :cln:

Weemanply109
02-01-12, 16:48
Bitch please, this is TRF, you mention anything sexually explicit and you get banned. Don't waste your time.

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 16:49
Bitch please, this is TRF, you mention anything sexually explicit and you get banned. Don't waste your time.
What did you just call me... :pi:

knightgames
02-01-12, 17:01
It was either after reading The Dead Zone or after seeing the movie The Dead Zone. I dreamt I had my finger on the button to release nuclear warheads. After being able to read what was going to happen in so many lives I pressed the button.

I was in a sword fight with my brother. In real life he was creating havoc within our household and I hated him at the time. So during the dream we were fighting, and he got the upper hand. I escaped into this large abandoned aviary that was used as a training facility for swordsmen/foilers. Now was my chance. I thought I could beat him. We fenced for a good while, but in the end he plunged the sword into my chest. I literally felt it peirce my heart and I screamed loud enough to wake the household.

Once I was rock climbing, and I lost my grip. In real life I slept in the top bunk of a bunkbed, and when I began falling I apparently tried to grab for purchase and ended up kicking the board off the side of the bed. I slammed my hand into the dresser next to the bed "on the way down" and ended up with a large bruise. Once again I woke the household up.

I dreamt how to turn DATA (from Star Trek TNG) off before it was revealed on the show.

BrandonFlowers
02-01-12, 17:15
Almost all my dreams are weird. Last night I dreamt I was kidnapped by some random dude. I waited till he fell asleep, grabbed his money and my shoes (which for some reason had been removed and washed) and ran away. I was then rescued by Kate Middleton.

And the night before, I was backpacking in some village and was being followed by some Aussie person, he then caught up and we decided to go on an adventure.

TRULuverzz
02-01-12, 17:38
Had a dream of my crush and friend of like 9 years coming out of her house in a kimono and sunglasses and going round mine and I was talking to my sister who was pregnant in my dreams for a bit then had a long talk with my crush, don't remember what it was about but I think we were talking about love lol

that dream was pretty weird imo lol

almayah
02-01-12, 18:24
Trust me.. you don't wanna know.

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 18:27
Trust me.. you don't wanna know.
Come on guys! If you're going to post anything you should have posted a dream. Other whys your just trying to get a little attention out of people begging you to tell us what the dream was. :hea:

Tombraiderx08
02-01-12, 18:43
Once dreamt that the Kardashian sisters were dressed up in Barney costumes and were attacking small children at a taco bell while J-lo's "On The Floor" was playing. Too many levels of weird to even describe.

TRULuverzz
02-01-12, 18:46
Once dreamt that the Kardashian sisters were dressed up in Barney costumes and were attacking small children at a taco bell while J-lo's "On The Floor" was playing. Too many levels of weird to even describe.

LOL wish I had a dream like that, I'd be laughing all day :vlol:
even though the attacking small children part is not that funny

ultima espio
02-01-12, 18:53
Come on guys! If you're going to post anything you should have posted a dream. Other whys your just trying to get a little attention out of people begging you to tell us what the dream was. :hea:

:tmb:

I had a pretty scary nightmare a few weeks back. I dreamt that I was back at School, and the UK had been taken over by Kefka from FFVI.

I went into the Dining Room, where Kefka was having his ceremonial dinner. He gave me a really creepy smile, and I ran out of the room and down the stretching corridor to the fire doors, and shutters suddenly came down trapping me in. I turn around and there he is, skipping towards me. I ran into one of the Classroom doors which led to my bedroom:confused:

I was then sitting on my bed with some girl (god knows how she was), and my parents came in to say that they were going to bed. Then I went downstairs, and all the doors were open. I ran back up all freaked out, and told my parents, who then went outside, got in the car and drove off and left me alone. (the girl had vanished xD)

Then, on the stairs, Ghostface from Scream appeared. He took off his mask...and he was Kefka:eek: I somehow got back into my room, and I jumped out of the window, and started to fly down the road. An old Lady caught me, then stabbed me, and started chanting bible passages.

It was rather scary.

Tombraiderx08
02-01-12, 18:55
LOL wish I had a dream like that, I'd be laughing all day :vlol:
even though the attacking small children part is not that funny
I thought it was funny, lol.

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 19:31
Ultima Espio, that was one of the craziest dreams I've ever heard of. :p

Atlantisfreak
02-01-12, 19:50
Oh, i remember a less sexual dream that was still weird! I remember that i was kidnapped by a Swedish minister of some sort, His name is Lars Ohly and he's old. He took me to an apartment complex out in the middle of nowhere, but he didn't guard me or anything. I could walk around the apartment as i wanted. And then suddenly a bunch of my friends appeared and also some hencemen of Lars. So, they start fighting, someone tries to kill me with a bread knife, and then i simply ran out of the apartment, abandoning my friends...

it's not that funny but I was really confused when i woke up :p

Greenapple968
02-01-12, 19:50
Right, well I have about 1000 different dreams to choose from. I best give this some thought before producing a response.

Billy959
02-01-12, 19:53
I had a weird dream that there was this scary clown and he was slapping me with limbs from dead people,and it really hurt!

when I woke up it was still hurting!
:confused:

larafan25
02-01-12, 19:58
I have weird dreams that are stand alone, and they compare to my weirdest dreams in the area of being equally if not more strange. But because this other dream is a series, it gets the award for strangest.

It just began as my home, really nothing strange at all. My basement was once inhabited by people renting it, and my dream was that in my initial basement, the way it had been left now, there was a secret entrance to the older version of the basement. It's totally Silent Hill, it's essentially a remembered version of the same basement, and it's creepy because it takes me right back to the time when other people were renting out the bottom of our house, where my room now is. I truly do not remember where I slept or what went on back then. But you could peel back the carpet in our basement, to find a trapdoor that would lead to a surprisingly bright second basement. The drop was just too far to make it down safely. But somehow we made it down. The feelings I associate with this dream are an intense longing to enter the space, I just need to get in there, I'm so interested in the mysteries it holds. As if there is something crucial about me that has been left down there to find.

The second basement is essentially a bedroom, as much as it shouldn't be when I think back to how the basement was when it was inhabited, but it's the kid's bedroom (from the boy who had lived there) and it's pretty clean. However, and this part has always confused me, I don't know if it's in the normal basement or the second basement, but on the wall there is a two-way mirror, it's not visible though. However beyond that mirror is a darker and grungier version of the basement which is creepier, and I don't know if perhaps that is what leads to the second room with the trapdoor leading to the second basement level.

But I had this dream that I was trying to get down there multiple times, and it wasn't until one day (I think in the spring) that I was waking up out of the dream, not being able to enter the basement, but then went back to sleep and managed to get inside. As you open the trapdoor and go down, it feels as if there is a shift in the gravity, which allows you to enter the room safely from the high drop.

I then just this year had what considered or knew, as a follow up to that dream. But this time I was in a crawlspace and it was less linked to my home, and more linked to the home my grandparents used to own out in the country. I had to crawl around down there, and the chambers were endless, and filled with broken toys and junk. There was a feeling of something else there, some sort of unpredictable force watching me, so it was a dangerous place to be.

Strange dreams, I wish I had more control and could have explored them better.

Love2Raid
02-01-12, 20:02
I had a weird dream that there was this scary clown and he was slapping me with limbs from dead people,and it really hurt!

when I woke up it was still hurting!
:confused:
Maybe someone was beating you while you were sleeping, and it affected your dream (you know how evil siblings can be :p). Or maybe... it wasn't a dream. D:
j/k :p

Too bad I quickly forget about my dreams, but I remember one from a few days ago. Someone woke me up, and I told them to go away because it was too early for me to get up. But that person had not been in the house that day (I found out later), so it never really happened. :-/

@Larafan:
A break from the Level Editor might not be a bad idea. :p

CosmoCroft
02-01-12, 20:52
Can anyone read in their dreams? I found lately that I can read stuff in my dreams like texts and in books!

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 20:53
Can anyone read in their dreams? I found lately that I can read stuff in my dreams like texts and in books!
I do believe I read a note in one of my dreams. :)