PDA

View Full Version : E-621

Alex Shepherd
02-01-12, 17:22
http://secure.surveymonkey.com/_resources/17172636/121989ae-d302-40e4-9bbe-fd1bfc596360.jpg

http://sawab-ltd.net/images/ar/index.jpg?v=1

Indomie

Instant noodles (Fried Noodles) where they continue keep selling it to Lebanon, and I don't know if you do know it but it produced by Saudi Arabia.

The Ingredients: (Where it's written in the back of the cover)
Noodles:
Wheat Flour, edible vegetable oil (palm), salt, potassium carbonate, sodium poly phosphate, natural gum, sodium carbonate, riboflavin.
Seasoning Powder:
Salt, sugar, flavour enhancer (E-621), artificial chicken flavour powder, yeast extract, garlic powder, pepper powder, and chili powder.
Seasoning Oil:
Edible vegetable oil (palm) and onion.
Mixing the seasoning powder and seasoning oil together to give us (sweet soy sauce)

When I received a letter from Mosque telling us that Indomie is really dangerous to us and essentially to the human's brain, it makes it very weak and brings a cancer, because it is contained a chemical called (E-621)
I didn't believe this until I made a search on the internet that E-621 is really dangerous to us. I thought it's just an economy, they are attacking each other, and someone just made this fake stuffs.
Once I made a big search about it, I just realized that it's not only Indomie, but also some other junk food, and food from the restaurants that contains the chemical (E-621).

So just want to leave a warning-note and keep you safe, that this is dangerous for you and for all of us.

Thanks for reading :)

Source (http://e621.org/)

the ancient
02-01-12, 17:29
E621 can destroy brain cells!
So does beer and other food

E621 disrupts heart rhythm and can even cause heart attacks!
Ever piece of food that contains fat can cause that

E621 is a fertilizer for cancer!
So is chocolate and chewing gum

E621 could cause diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntingdon's!
E621 cause worsening of asthmatic symptoms!
Probably when used in high amounts...
E621 is addictive!
Lol everything is addictive these days
--
It's considered legal so I don't think it's that unhealty if you take care for the amount you take :)

Alex Shepherd
02-01-12, 17:33
You think that beers don't destroy human's brain?!
Maybe I should show you some people who drank beers and got totally crazy. Or maybe you already know?

the ancient
02-01-12, 17:34
Maybe I should show you some people who drank beers and got totally crazy. Or maybe you already know?

I just said that beer can destroy brain cells...

I think you should watch out for the amount you take. Like you have to do with everything.

Love2Raid
02-01-12, 17:40
E-621 is a flavour-enhancer, which is kind of controversial since it not only can make you ´addicted´ to the food that contains it (mostly fast-food and crap like that), but also claims about it causing adverse affects like weight gain and a list of other health problems have been made. But there is no strong scientific evidence (I don´t think) to back these claims up. I would still advise to avoid food that contains it, or just don´t eat it very often.

I could say the same thing about for example aspartame, an artificial sweetener that you can find in all diet-drinks. Claims about adverse effects on health, no strong evidence to back it up.

Do with this info what you want. It´s better to look at things that are proven to be bad for you, like salt (sodium/natrium) and trans fats.

Alex Shepherd
02-01-12, 17:56
I just said that beer can destroy brain cells...

I think you should watch out for the amount you take. Like you have to do with everything.

I agree with you right now, I am totally addicted to chocolates, Potato Ships, and Mcdonald... I know they're not good but at the same time I don't say no. But I am trying my best to avoid these stuff. After making a research about E-621 I am trying to avoid them from this moment.

CuteLilDragon
02-01-12, 18:24
I agree with you right now, I am totally addicted to chocolates, Potato Ships, and Mcdonald... I know they're not good but at the same time I don't say no. But I am trying my best to avoid these stuff. After making a research about E-621 I am trying to avoid them from this moment.
"Potato Ships"? :vlol:

Reggie
02-01-12, 18:27
This is why I avoid ready-made processed food.

Alex Shepherd
02-01-12, 18:35
"Potato Ships"? :vlol:

Chips* :p

Nausinous
02-01-12, 20:45
This is why I avoid ready-made processed food.

Exactly, don't eat any ready meals and you'll be fine. Fresh veg, fruit, meat and fish. Except I don't eat the latter two as I'm a vegan.

Tombraiderx08
02-01-12, 20:47
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have e-621

On a serious note, that's an interesting read ._.

CosmoCroft
02-01-12, 20:48
So is chocolate

What? Since when?

Weemanply109
02-01-12, 21:20
Is it weird that this thread makes me want to actually have a bowl of E-621?

Reggie
02-01-12, 21:24
Cliffs:

E621 is usually known as MSG (or monosodium glutamate).

You can basically have it on cardboard and you're brain will tell you its the ****.

Bad stuff.

Exactly, don't eat any ready meals and you'll be fine. Fresh veg, fruit, meat and fish. Except I don't eat the latter two as I'm a vegan.

Ready meals are fine as long as you're checking ingredients and nutrition but if they can be avoided, its better. :tmb:

the ancient
03-01-12, 15:40
What? Since when?

Some people believe pure black chocolate works against it but white is pretty bad or something.

But yeah these days everything gives you cancer...:rolleyes:

Love2Raid
03-01-12, 15:51
White chocolate is just butter with sugar and milk or whatever. It doesn´t contain those chemicals that can protect you from cancer, like dark chocolate does.

Andes
03-01-12, 15:54

That's the way forward. Only a veggie, but had to stop eating meat on account of the utter nastiness they pump into the poor beasts, not to mention what they feed them. I guess the general rule is...if you can't pronounce the ingredients or they look like a chemical equation, don't buy it. Although even so-called 'organic' food is a bit of a jip, as they keep altering the legal description of what 'organic' actually is, basically allowing it to become less natural every time. If codex alimentarius is fully implemented we'll all be eating GM food as that's all anyone will be allowed to 'grow', which is of course fine by the companies that have cornered the food supply. Get an allotment, and try to grow seed from a natural seedbank, not the nasty stuff with terminator genes and all that hell. If you're bothered by such stuff, of course.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
03-01-12, 16:01

Here we go again... We know, we know, beer kills people instantly. :rolleyes:

zeussy
03-01-12, 16:02

LMAO!! :vlol:

sandygrimm
03-01-12, 16:25
I been endulging myself on these in a period.. now I gotta read more what's in this.. not this brand exactly but ramen produced by Rolton. Scary stuff. Thanks for the heads up!

tomblover
04-01-12, 05:00
SCREAMING. :vlol:

Seriously though, even breathing is hazardous to your health these days... :rolleyes:
I eat ramen like a mofo, but only from a Japanese brand (Nissin) so I guess I'm in the clear? :p