PDA

View Full Version : It's a shame we lost "Yupitsme"

CuteLilDragon
03-01-12, 23:45
He was actually a pretty cool user. :(

Zelda master
03-01-12, 23:46
Who..?

And does this really deserve it's own topic..?

Greenapple968
03-01-12, 23:46
He was. It seems his thread has been locked as well. He might decide to stay; I've left in the past but returned.

Rai
03-01-12, 23:47
What are you talking about? He's still here :p and what Zelda master said.

CuteLilDragon
Who..?

And does this really deserve it's own topic..?
I suppose not, but I thought it was worthy of one. Yupitsme is a member who has started to post a lot more frequently, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him.

CuteLilDragon
what are you talking about? He's still here :p and what Zelda said.
That's weird because he posted he was leaving. :p

NRO.
In other news, Britney got new earrings. As sad as this news are, I don't think it deserves it's own thread. :o And this smiley looks like a TOOL.

yupitsme
03-01-12, 23:48
I'm yupitsme, i need to go because i am 11, i feel like i shouldnt lie anymore, so i need to go. bye. and sorry i lied.

EDIT: i am leaving, when i sign off, im never signing on again.

Rai
03-01-12, 23:48
He's just made a question thread (about posting pics) :pi: ^oh there you are and ohh, I see.

CuteLilDragon
03-01-12, 23:49
In other news, Britney got new earrings. As sad as this news are, I don't think it deserves it's own thread. :o And this smiley looks like a TOOL.
Look the reason I made this thread was because he was actually nice and he was a good friend. If a nice friend of yours left I think you may make a thread about them too. :3

EDIT: It's not like you were forced to announce you were 11. :/

SkyPuppy
03-01-12, 23:49

OMG! :o

also, if he is indeed 11 years old, then he should not be posting on the forums. not just because of the age restriction, but c'mon... he's 11, and he needs to be doing other things besides posting on a forum.

Rai
03-01-12, 23:51
OMG! :o

also, if he is indeed 11 years old, then he should not be posting on the forums. not just because of the age restriction, but c'mon... he's 11, and he needs to be doing other things besides posting on a forum.

that could apply to anyone, not just 11year olds...13 is not that much different really. :pi:

yupitsme
03-01-12, 23:52
Look the reason I made this thread was because he was actually nice and he was a good friend. If a nice friend of yours left I think you may make a thread about them too. :3

EDIT: It's not like you were forced to announce you were 11. :/

well gabi sussed me out and i couldnt lie to the super moderator.

Greenapple968
03-01-12, 23:52
I didn't even know there was an age restriction. :whi:

CuteLilDragon
03-01-12, 23:53
I didn't even know there was an age restriction. :whi:
Neither was I aware of one. :pi:

Rai
03-01-12, 23:53
(@yupitsme)^the other day you said you're 13! *tut tut* :p

J/k ;)

SkyPuppy
03-01-12, 23:54
that could apply to anyone, not just 11year olds...13 is not that much different really. :pi:

you're right; it could. i completely agree. :p

yupitsme
look at my thread, gabi has been very kind and said i can come back when im 13, see you in 2 years guys., Cutelildragon, please do me one last favour and post in the reality tomb raider series 2 thread explaining why im gone, thankyou

Phlip
well gabi sussed me out and i couldnt lie to the super moderator.

How? If she did then I think she should have banned you immediately. No offence. :o

CuteLilDragon
03-01-12, 23:55
I'm just curious why the mods haven't banned "Yupitsme" before he logged off. Don't mods ban people who break the age restrictions? (Which I still didn't know they had. :pi:)

CuteLilDragon
look at my thread, gabi has been very kind and said i can come back when im 13, see you in 2 years guys., Cutelildragon, please do me one last favour and post in the reality tomb raider series 2 thread explaining why im gone, thankyou
Yes sir! :3

NRO.
Just do me a favour when you return, start a thread called "Yep, it's me." :D

CuteLilDragon
03-01-12, 23:56
:vlol:
NRO your post reads like this: Just do me a favour when you return, start a thread called "Yep, it's me...in a sexual way." :D

yupitsme
03-01-12, 23:57

of course! :)

Scorpio1991
03-01-12, 23:58
Everybody has lied about their age at some point in their life time,
it's really not a huge deal as some people make it out to be. It's his parents responsibility.
If they allow him to talk with strangers on a forum then it's okay whatever :rolleyes:

NRO.
03-01-12, 23:59
it's really not a huge deal as some people make it out to be. It's his parents responsibility.
If they allow him to talk with strangers on a forum then it's okay whatever :rolleyes:

A wild Chris Hansen appears.

Rai
I'm just curious why the mods haven't banned "Yupitsme" before he logged off. Don't mods ban people who break the age restrictions? (Which I still didn't know they had. :pi:)

This would normally happen. Perhaps Gabi is giving him a chance to say goodbye? (by VM or PM or in threads, not threads made for him :whi:)

yupitsme
it's really not a huge deal as some people make it out to be.
It's his parents responsibility, if they allow him to talk with strangers on a forum then it's okay whatever :rolleyes:

they dont, they are very protective of me, they dont know i lied about being 13, besides its TRF, tomb raider. yes tomb raider

CuteLilDragon
04-01-12, 00:00
This would normally happen. Perhaps Gabi is giving him a chance to say goodbye? (by VM or PM or in threads, not threads made for him :whi:)
Gabi the Kind. :3
*looks over shoulder :D

TheRCroft
04-01-12, 00:02
And this deserves a thread because..

Greenapple968
Everybody has lied about their age at some point in their life time

I've lied about my age. I'm 18 but look much younger and whenever I use public transport I always go as an under 16; saves money you see.

CuteLilDragon
And this deserves a thread because..
I guess we shouldn't make a thread when you leave the forums. :pi:

Scorpio1991
04-01-12, 00:03
A wild Chris Hansen appears.

I'm not sure how to take that :pi:

they dont, they are very protective of me, they dont know i lied about being 13, besides its TRF, tomb raider. yes tomb raider
Then you shouldn't be on here yet kid, listen to your parents.

Rai
04-01-12, 00:03
Aww, he's gone now. See you in 2 years!

This is likely to be closed real soon too.
@CLD, truth is threads like this often do get closed quickly or at the least moved to the member intro section

dizzydoil
04-01-12, 00:04
See you in two years, kiddo! :wve:

CuteLilDragon
04-01-12, 00:04
I would agree. Farewell "Yupitsme!" :wve:

Gabi
04-01-12, 00:11
From our Terms and Conditions:

COPPA Policy
4.1 - In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not accept registrations from individuals under the age of 13. We apologise for any inconvenience.

The member lied about their age to gain access to TRF while being under the age limit.
Called up on it he had the decency to finally come clean and be honest about it.
In the time it took for me to receive and read his PM he made the "good bye" thread.
His account has now been disabled and we will hopefully see him around again in two years time.