PDA

View Full Version : The Last Will and Testament of _________.

robm_2007
06-01-12, 09:19
Let's say you died TODAY! :eek:

Who would you leave your belongings and assets to? Assuming that most of you are barely, if not even legal, just discuss who you would leave your Lady Gaga albums and Pokemon cards to. If you have a computer, DVD collection, a car, a cat, or even a Faberge egg, who (if anyone) would you like to get your items, and why?
---
Laptop - I would leave this to my youngest (but older sister). Since her computer totally sucks; it's been running poorly on even Dial Up for the past several years.

My DVD collections - I have like 20-ish movies and 30-ish seasons of various tv shows; I would leave them to whoever wants them. I think that they could auction them off to help pay for my lavish funeral ;__;

My Television - Whoever finds my body, that would be the prize :yah:

My Xbox 360/Games - I guess I would leave this to my brother. He used to have one, but gave it to his (Lesbian) friend :pi: And most of the games I have. he would like, while pretending that he doesn't, only because he is jealous :whi:

My PS3/Games - I would give them to my cousins Michael and Mariah. They don't even have a PS3! :eek: No household is complete without one. And they like playing games and fighting over valuable objects, so it would be perfect for them.

Clothes - Goodwill and/or The Salvation Army. Assuming that even they want them :(

Textbooks - Probably my aunt who is going into college in a year or so. She likes having random textbooks, to randomly look at, at random intervals.

Novels - I have a minuscule collection of 3 Harry Potter books and 4 Resident Evil novels; I would give them to my local library, since their selections suck. I would be very surprised if they even have a single dictionary on reservation.
---
All the other stuff can be either thrown away or divvied up among the various garbage cans around the house. It's all just personal curios and things of that nature, that I doubt anyone would have any need or want for them.

TRLegendLuver
06-01-12, 09:20
Nobody would get my ****. It gets donated. My family is too much of a piece of crap to get anything from me. Animals, I guess would have to go my family, but material things get donated for those that actually need them.

scoopy_loopy
06-01-12, 09:50
My goal in life is to burned on a pyre of my to-be-acquired riches. If that doesn't get the funeral attenders crying, I don't know what will! :mis:

TRLegendLuver
06-01-12, 09:51
My goal in life is to burned on a pyre of my to-be-acquired riches. If that doesn't get the funeral attenders crying, I don't know what will! :mis:

:vlol:

Liara
06-01-12, 10:26
I'd give everything to my sister since I don't really trust the rest of my family. I'd be too scared to leave my computer to anyone, though. Not unless I erased half the things on it. I don't want my relatives to know I write screenplays about serial killers. :pi:

pEhouse
06-01-12, 10:41
I really don't think I have any valuable stuff anyone would want, but I guess it would go to my family to decide.

Lukass
06-01-12, 11:18
I really don't think I have any valuable stuff anyone would want, but I guess it would go to my family to decide.

Exactly this.

Spong
06-01-12, 11:34
All my crap will go to the local council, assuming that's what happens to assets when someone dies without a will. It'll either get burned or donated. I have no family to which any of it could be bequeathed to anyway.

Zelda master
06-01-12, 11:37
I seriously don't need to think about death just yet... Let's wait and see in 50 years or so :p

sandygrimm
06-01-12, 12:29
Let's not and say we did! I'm not hat pessimistic.

Legend of Lara
06-01-12, 14:15

That is the most amazing idea ever.

xXhayleyroxXx
06-01-12, 15:03
I don't have anything valuable to give xD Just my animals. I'd just leave it all for my family and let them decide what they wanted.

TRULuverzz
06-01-12, 15:47
My last will and testament will have to wait till I'm actually near death :ton:

Mikky
06-01-12, 15:51
The only thing I can think of worth that I have is my TR collection, and I wouldn't want anyone to get that. :ohn: Just put in storage or something. I would also like to donate my organs. :)

Ikas90
06-01-12, 16:02
Probably to my children. If I am rich, I'd make sure a lot of it goes to charity.

Heckler
07-01-12, 02:32
TRF can have my debt....:ton:

DgoOdz94
07-01-12, 02:34
I would just divide it all among family. More personal stuff like games, books, etc an go to the attic for all I care. I'll be dead anyways, so yeah.

lance6439
07-01-12, 03:16
Donate to others who would like it. (My Stuff)

Greenapple968
07-01-12, 03:22
Can't really say. Let's wait until I give a toss about somebody and I'll decide then. Might be a long wait.

Encore
07-01-12, 03:23
Can't really say. Let's wait until I give a toss about somebody and I'll decide then. Might be a long wait.

Lmao. Yeah.

I'd give away my stuff to charity.

tomblover
07-01-12, 04:05
My goal in life is to burned on a pyre of my to-be-acquired riches. If that doesn't get the funeral attenders crying, I don't know what will! :mis: This. :vlol:

robm_2007
07-01-12, 08:04
I seriously don't need to think about death just yet... Let's wait and see in 50 years or so :p
You could die right now, you know. BE PREPARED!
My last will and testament will have to wait till I'm actually near death :ton:
Yes, because we all know when we will die :whi:

Alpharaider47
07-01-12, 08:09
Bury it with me, assemble it on a shrine to my ego. I'm sure by then I can afford a large enough mausoleum to house it all. And if I can't, I'll take out a loan before my demise. Not like they can come after me when I'm dead :mis:

I'm only joking of course. I have no idea what I'll do, or if I'll even worry about it, honestly. Let my relatives/children and whatnot deal with it ^_^

noonbob
07-01-12, 09:55
i told my sister if i were to die that she could keep everything she wants and then share the rest between family and some of my good friends

my room is like a store i have soo much anybody want any games, graphics cards, body spray and stuff when im dead :p