PDA

View Full Version : Who are your favorite Local/Underground bands?

ajrich17901
07-01-12, 11:23
Personally I'm more into listening to bands who are unsigned because they have more creative control over their music and they don't sound like everything else on the radio.

I have two favorite local/underground bands.

1.Travia - These guys blow me away, its refreshing to hear some real Rock/Metal versus the Pop rock **** that keeps getting played on the radio.
52whjxLLNnw

2.True Becoming - Amazing vocals live, amazing lyrics that are catchy and have nothing to do with Sex, again refreshing lmao!
cWxjn9qE01w

eeep almost forgot these guys lol
MFBbF5HiRBk
I have more local bands I really like but these two bands blew me away.
What about you guys? What LOCAL bands are you into these days?

Ora Dagger
07-01-12, 13:59
Johnny Hollow

IBqc9eBjzWI
sorta like a gothic electronic band.

2iOgenO1zrI&feature=related

and Splashdown. Sadly they didn't make it very far. This is my favorite song by them

tD5J7GL9lr4

ajrich17901
07-01-12, 20:02
No one else listens to their local music acts? Seriously...?

Tombcool
07-01-12, 22:14
No one else listens to their local music acts? Seriously...?

Nah, they are all hardcore / ska bands...not my thing. :p

But these guys are local... this used to be on repeat on my mp3 player way-back when...
KI1Oat_KHiM

robm_2007
08-01-12, 05:54
Does Lady Gaga count?

Lol, JK, I kind of like Children of Nova. I think they are from San Diego or somewhere like that. I don't feel like posting vids, as I am lazy, and you are not allowed to call me as such, if you won't go google them yourselves.

lance6439
08-01-12, 05:54
Fight like apes.

ThatNorskChick
08-01-12, 06:17
There's a local blues/rock act around here called Strange Vine that I shared the stage with one night. It's just two guys, one on guitar and vocals, the other doing drums, vocals, and keys all at the same time. They kick ass and I envy them.

Kc0sjhlhzlw

ajrich17901
08-01-12, 11:24
^ Not bad at all!:tmb: