PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to...?

Pages : [1] 2

Killercowz
09-01-12, 01:22
This is a thread were you ask what happened to old members who dissipated into nothingness and hopefully you're question is answered. No drama please.

I'll start...

What happened to Catracoth?

TheRCroft
09-01-12, 01:25
I think he's currently banned.

lance6439
09-01-12, 01:25
edit: Not going to risk it. All i know he's banned.

how about Icecoldlaracroft?

TRLegendLuver
09-01-12, 01:27
All I know is, is that he's banned. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/blankstare.gif

Greenapple968
09-01-12, 01:29
Greatest TR and Lara My Savour, what ever happened to them?

Encore
09-01-12, 01:34
I would say I wonder what happened to Endow and Paperdoll, but they're probably just living their lives.... as we all should be. :pi:

KIKO
09-01-12, 01:35
The truth is, well all...

#FOREVERALONE

larafan25
09-01-12, 02:02
What ever happened to everyone I knew from Planet Lara who I ditched and then they're gone now? :(

Draco
09-01-12, 02:13
I still want to know where the hell Kurt went.

klona
09-01-12, 12:34
Greatest TR and Lara My Savour, what ever happened to them?

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=5795250#post5795250

[Xmas]
09-01-12, 12:44
cezy rockeru (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37355) and Weemanply109 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=33745), I miss you <33333

klona
09-01-12, 13:21
I don't remember Weemanply109, but cezy suddenly disappeared.

BrandonFlowers
09-01-12, 13:22
;5909131']cezy rockeru (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37355) and Weemanply109 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=33745), I miss you <33333

Weemanply is still here, isn't he?

[Xmas]
09-01-12, 13:54
Weemanply is still here, isn't he?Yes, but he's banned and cezy is too :(

BrandonFlowers
09-01-12, 13:55
;5909173']Yes, but he's banned and cezy is too :(

Poor Weemanply :(

Lukass
09-01-12, 14:24
;5909131']cezy rockeru (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=37355) and Weemanply109 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=33745), I miss you <33333

Ditto. I want cezy back!

Dark Lugia 2
09-01-12, 14:28
Does anyone know why the members named were banned? We might as well all know. Secrecy (imo) would only really be needed if they were still here.

Atlantisfreak
09-01-12, 14:39
I talked to cezy about his ban, i think he's coming back in february or march if i recall...

NRO.
09-01-12, 14:40
I doubt that we're allowed to talk about banned members and the reasons they were banned.

But seriously, where is Suzie? He's offline on MSN all the time so I can't contact him. D:

EDIT: March? Holy hell.

sandygrimm
09-01-12, 14:54
Wha happen to the Feather Duster?

peeves
09-01-12, 15:01
Catracoth and Cezy are both permabanned.

Atlantisfreak
09-01-12, 15:07

did you not read my post?

peeves
09-01-12, 15:26
did you not read my post?

I did so cezy will be back in march.

sandygrimm
09-01-12, 15:42

^ permabned? No freakin way! :vlol:

Mikky
09-01-12, 15:45

He died? Seriously? Oh, my God. You better not be screwing with us. He's really dead? As in dead dead? Damn. That's terrible. :(

Lukass
09-01-12, 15:55
Oh God :(

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-12, 16:02
He died? Seriously? Oh, my God. You better not be screwing with us. He's really dead? As in dead dead? Damn. That's terrible. :(

The latest activity on his youtube was only from a few days ago :S Unless its somebody using his account...

Mikky
09-01-12, 16:09
The latest activity on his youtube was only from a few days ago :S Unless its somebody using his account...

I'd be so pissed off if this was some sort of sick joke. T_T Maybe whoever posted that he died could of just been misinformed, though. IDK. :/

Spong
09-01-12, 16:11
I'd be so pissed off if this was some sort of sick joke. T_T Maybe whoever posted that he died could of just been misinformed, though. IDK. :/

Or perhaps the likes of Rice Cake & GreatestTR just concocted some ridiculous story in the wake of GreatestTR being banned, in a feeble attempt to make the staff feel guilty for banning him.

That's what my money is on.

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-12, 16:12

From what I understand, people were posting comments on his youtube (I never saw amongst the mass of video's he's liked and favourited) which led someone here to think he was dead. I don't think they did it out of spite, maybe they just got the wrong end of the stick. Or maybe it is someone on his youtube account, but then why couldn't they use their own?:pi: But his last activity on youtube was the 2nd of January (if that is indeed, his youtube, I just followed a link from that thread posted).

Dark Lugia 2
09-01-12, 16:14
I forgot about his YouTube account! That makes me think twice as to whether what Rice Cake said was true. Guess we won't know for sure, though.

maximum_123
09-01-12, 16:42
Chocolate. I still have her on Facebook but her threads were the best ever and we used to talk all the time but now, NEVER! :'(

I used to talk to Adam who's username was Saphyre or something I think, he's not here anymore.

TouchMyHeart who was just perfect omg. Gone. Forever. Come back.

ivannnnnn dropped off the face of the earth, I swear to God.

kryptonite23 who was called Kyle, I think, I don't remember, he always posted in OC.

I used to talk to Lara's Home but I think he still comes online sometimes.

I think findme was banned a long time ago.

Omg, Adri (Angel_14), Dani (danitiwa) <3 and marija_croft.

Kill Bill who was the Lance of 2009. Lol.

Um. I can't really think of anymore.

Legend of Lara
09-01-12, 16:46
Omg, Adri (Angel_14), Dani (danitiwa) <3 and marija_croft.

I remember them.

I miss them.

;_;

Hell, I remember pretty much everyone on your list. I miss them all. ;_;

Varying amounts of misseage. :I

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-12, 16:48
I used to talk to Adam who's username was Saphyre or something I think, he's not here anymore. .

Maybe he's just busy with life? I see him online now and again. I hope he's still here :(

maximum_123
09-01-12, 16:51
I remember them.

I miss them.

;_;

Hell, I remember pretty much everyone on your list. I miss them all. ;_;

Varying amounts of misseage. :I

Dani and Adri still go on MSN/Steam if you have them on there. They are perfect, omfg.

Maybe he's just busy with life? I see him online now and again. I hope he's still here :(

Maybe! I haven't seen him in a while or on MSN either :(

Legend of Lara
09-01-12, 16:52
Dani and Adri still go on MSN/Steam if you have them on there. They are perfect, omfg.

I do not have them on there, no. Hook me up, gurl.

the ancient
09-01-12, 16:55
I did so cezy will be back in march.

Februari I think, but he doesn't know if he wants to come back...
He better come back ;-;

Also what happened to Lizard of Os? :p

xXhayleyroxXx
09-01-12, 16:55
Maybe! I haven't seen him in a while or on MSN either :(

Me neither :(

klona
09-01-12, 17:10
I forgot about his YouTube account! That makes me think twice as to whether what Rice Cake said was true. Guess we won't know for sure, though.

I just contacted him on his youtube account, he isn't dead or banned.
All I can say is that he's just busy with his all life.
phew.
Rumor buried.

strawberry22
09-01-12, 17:19
I just contacted him on his youtube account, he isn't dead or banned.
All I can say is that he's just busy with his all life.
phew.
Rumor buried.

Yeah, just because someone hasn't been on their youtube account for long I don't think it means they are dead. Plus, I've had experience with that. Azrealkhan of Youtube dissapeared from youtube for a long time. He came back not that long ago on twitter. I thought he was dead for a moment. And I also saw his Youtube account, apparently he did have a very bad accident but he's not dead. He just suffered fatal injuries

NRO.
09-01-12, 17:20
Yeah, just because someone hasn't been on their youtube account for long I don't think it means they are dead. Plus, I've had experience with that. Azrealkhan of Youtube dissapeared from youtube for a long time. He came back not that long ago on twitter. I thought he was dead for a moment.

Speaking of that, where is Rivendell?

strawberry22
09-01-12, 17:25
Speaking of that, where is Rivendell?

Who? I thought we were talking about Greatest TR?

maximum_123
09-01-12, 17:27
Azraelkhan from YouTube is a member here called Rivendell :) But yeah, I haven't seen him in a while either, he stopped tweeting for a bit too I think!?

strawberry22
09-01-12, 17:34
Azraelkhan from YouTube is a member here called Rivendell :) But yeah, I haven't seen him in a while either, he stopped tweeting for a bit too I think!?

Oh right. Yeah, he's on twitter now. He doesn't make video's anymore, which is horrible cause I loved his talkthroughs. He only got up too TR4 :( I was considering asking if I could continue his talkthroughs for him. But other users would probably just hate on me and plus, I'm not sure if he would reply:(

TRexbait
09-01-12, 17:59
What ever happened to:

Rowanlim?

Chocolate?

|{eith? (I know he said he left, but I still wanna know what ever came of it)

Legend of Lara
09-01-12, 18:00
Rowanlim?

I'm pretty sure she's still around.

the ancient
09-01-12, 18:01
What ever happened to:

Rowanlim?

He/she posts in the congrats section a lot :)

TRexbait
09-01-12, 18:01
And Hillary (Star Dust), and Dakaruch?

jackles
09-01-12, 18:09
I will give you my opinion on why I don't think people should discuss other peoples bannnings and for me it comes down to privacy. If I had ballsed up and got banned I wouldn't want people to be discussing it, I would prefer to do my own talking, in other words it is that persons business and no one elses.

Does that make sense?

the ancient
09-01-12, 18:09

I recon that Star Dust had quite a busy life so maybe that is why she left, not sure.

I've never heard of Dakaruch TBH :o

maximum_123
09-01-12, 18:52

Wasn't there a big thing about him and the mods/other members? I don't really remember it but he made a big post on it so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Lol, saying that I just tried to search him but I couldn't find his username even though I'm pretty sure you got it right.

I will give you my opinion on why I don't think people should discuss other peoples bannnings and for me it comes down to privacy. If I had ballsed up and got banned I wouldn't want people to be discussing it, I would prefer to do my own talking, in other words it is that persons business and no one elses.

Does that make sense?

That makes sense, I guess if people want to tell us then it's up to them to do so. It sucks though when there's no way of contacting people after they've been banned :( ...or can you still PM them, idk?

ggctuk
09-01-12, 18:59

Greatest TR PMed me on YouTube when I asked - he is indeed alive (he tells me he WAS almost killed in his job), but is suffering from short-term memory loss, hence why he can't get on here - he can't remember his password.

Cristina
09-01-12, 23:02
What ever happened to Baby jane? And also Tomb raider master ? :confused:

Paperdoll
09-01-12, 23:41

He's busy with college and life, in general. But he's good, at least since Christmas xD

Mikky
09-01-12, 23:42
Scremanie doesn't post here as often as he did anymore. I know he has a job and everything now, but he was so funny. :p And hawt. :pi:

Underhoe
09-01-12, 23:42
I miss you, juicybubble. Not to mention Vagina.

Mikky
09-01-12, 23:48

Ah, yes, Vagina. Such a short stay yet such a legend.

hollister
09-01-12, 23:49
what happened 2 sheepydee?

Sir Croft
09-01-12, 23:51
It was immature, but man, did I laugh when I saw that.

hollister
09-01-12, 23:55
and also Neteru ?

Quasimodo
10-01-12, 00:50
Whatever happened to tlr_online?

TRexbait
10-01-12, 00:57
^This. :o

Reggie
10-01-12, 00:59
Surfing with the Antarctic penguins last I checked.

TRexbait
10-01-12, 01:00
Trying to pick up some hot Emperor Penguin babes I assume then?

Shark_Blade
10-01-12, 02:53
Maybe he's warming their egg. The male usually are the one staying at home until it's hatched.

Oh, metaphor, how I love thee. Where art thou Justin?

Legend of Lara
10-01-12, 10:14
He's walking the earth in search of the Mystical Forum Update.

And you guys say he never does anything for us.

For shame.

;_;

Shark_Blade
10-01-12, 10:45
I see, so that's why we haven't any update since the epic "New forum software next week!" thread.

For shame. ;_;

patriots88888
10-01-12, 10:48
I must have been seeing things this past week... or someone's been masquerading as our admin. :pi:

Shark_Blade
10-01-12, 11:06
We need names, Mr Patriots.

NRO.
10-01-12, 13:54
Whatever happened to tlr_online?

I was about to ask this.

JUSTIN!!

Love2Raid
10-01-12, 13:57
He's walking the earth in search of the Mystical Forum Update.

And you guys say he never does anything for us.

For shame.

;_;
Wow...
For all we know, he could be heading to Mordor. And one does not simply belly slide into Mordor.

domino92
11-01-12, 01:45
Whatever happened to Amaris? Comes on rarely but I never see em.

NCFirebolt21
11-01-12, 02:10
Whatever happened to Amaris? Comes on rarely but I never see em.

amaris got banned over that whole Moderator thread thing. That was absolute chaos.

voltz
11-01-12, 02:24
So I missed out on another great drama? Now what am I supposed to do with all this popcorn....?

domino92
11-01-12, 02:47
amaris got banned over that whole Moderator thread thing. That was absolute chaos.

I heard about that, but I haven't seen what happened. Could someone link me to the (likely considering what I've hear) closed thread?

EDIT: The thread has been completely deleted it seems. Wow, it must've been bad. I've heard as many as 10 of our members were banned. Does anyone know if this is true?

pekirock
11-01-12, 02:52
I heard about that, but I haven't seen what happened. Could someone link me to the (likely considering what I've hear) closed thread?

EDIT: The thread has been completely deleted it seems. Wow, it must've been bad. I've heard as many as 10 of our members were banned. Does anyone know if this is true?

Oh yeaa. I got banned and I didnt even do anything. I also know Lance got banned for like two months and so di Laraduh (not sure how long)

domino92
11-01-12, 02:55
Oh yeaa. I got banned and I didnt even do anything. I also know Lance got banned for like two months and so di Laraduh (not sure how long)

I just checked a few members profiles now, and I can confirm that at least 5 well known TRF members have been banned. Amaris, Sir Croft, Spong, and Lance to name a few. What in the Universe's name happened!?

pekirock
11-01-12, 03:11
I just checked a few members profiles now, and I can confirm that at least 5 well known TRF members have been banned. Amaris, Sir Croft, Spong, and Lance to name a few. What in the Universe's name happened!?

But Sir Croft just replied in the Britney thread...

CiaKonwerski
11-01-12, 03:12

They were banned? For what reason I wonder...that doesn't make much since. Besides Lance (Not saying this because I am anti-Lance or anything, but he does get a bit hot-tempered and I wouldn't be surprised if he lashed out), the others don't seem like they would get banned.

larafan25
11-01-12, 03:14
Perhaps we're talking 24- hour bans? As Spong isn't banned either.

Not that we should be talking about this, even though I totally want to. :pi:

Tony9595
11-01-12, 03:15
Sir Croft and Spong are not banned lol

Add to that list Johnnay and me. We're like the coolest members here and banned? I mean, the forum sure cried yesterday without me! like who knows who am I? xD

Draco
11-01-12, 03:57
I'm surprised I wasn't banned to be honest.

sierra xb
11-01-12, 04:28
So I missed out on another great drama? Now what am I supposed to do with all this popcorn....?

save it for the next one...:p

yes it is true. The thread got deleted yesterday sometime and probably a good thing too. I got to read all 32 pages of it and TBH, i was appalled at some of the stuff I read. I haven't been on the ofrums very long, but it was just about the worst i have seen on here. I don't know exactly who, but some people got banned cause they deserved it big time, others maybe not so deserving but that's how it works I guess.

EmeraldFields
11-01-12, 04:32
lance, legion, LaraDuh, Brandon Flowers, amaris, and Alpharaider47 are still banned because of that thread the other night.

EDIT: Add SkyPuppy to that list too.

larafan25
11-01-12, 04:36
I wanna know what happened to NightHeaven, or something along those lines.

She/ He scanned the TRU survival Guide for us prior to the release of TRU, and got the crazy deets about Lara's Thrallified mother.

I really wish everyone would n stop PMing me these details about that thread, leik yeah...:pi:

NCFirebolt21
11-01-12, 05:06

People, if you don't know, don't make up... Spong and Sir Croft had little to no involvement in the chaos with that Moderator thread. They're still online.
And please, you don't want Spong raining down hellfire and brimstone, do you? He can do a very good job if he wants to... :pi:

I understand if there've been many posts before this, but try to avoid it in future...

Now from my side, what happened to cezy_rockeru? His profile's been defunct for the last 3 months...

domino92
11-01-12, 06:10
Sorry, but its like after a crazy disaster, misinformation is flying everywhere. Scratch whatever I said, check the members profiles to see if they are still banned.

Shark_Blade
11-01-12, 08:10
Now from my side, what happened to cezy_rockeru? His profile's been defunct for the last 3 months...Yeah, where the heck is he?

Lukass
11-01-12, 08:12
lance is banned again?

:vlol:

EscondeR
11-01-12, 08:15
Yeah, Lance is banned... again... and Columbus officially discovered America...
Any more revelations? :mis:

NCFirebolt21
11-01-12, 08:15
lance is banned again?

:vlol:

Only the incredible lance could be worthy of a ban. :vlol:

But in all seriousness, it's his own fault for making that thread... :pi:

Shark_Blade
11-01-12, 08:17
How can we know if a member is temporarily-banned or perma-banned?

EscondeR
11-01-12, 08:19
^ If they reappear after a while, they were temp-banned. That how :tea:

Actually, details of ban are none of the business of anyone except banned one and the staff.

And it's really the time to stop kicking the dead horse.

shebj
11-01-12, 08:30
by speaking of ; what actually happened to saman? he hasn't been around for quite some time now too ( well a week or so I think )

EscondeR
11-01-12, 08:39
^ Guess that's called Real Life :)

shebj
11-01-12, 08:47
haha lolz ; could be true hadn't thought of that one yet :)

daventry
11-01-12, 08:53
Hey what happend to Daventry, oh wait im right here, gotta love that Skyrim Skooma. :cln::cln:

http://1389blog.com/pix/SmileyDrunk.gif

sierra xb
11-01-12, 17:09
by speaking of ; what actually happened to saman? he hasn't been around for quite some time now too ( well a week or so I think )

Saman told me that his internet service was going to be down for a while, but he didn't know exactly how long...

AmericanAssassin
11-01-12, 17:11
lance, legion, LaraDuh, Brandon Flowers, amaris, and Alpharaider47 are still banned because of that thread the other night.

What thread? :pi:

Side note: You're about to move up to the "Tomb Raider" rank! :jmp:

the ancient
11-01-12, 17:21
What thread? :pi:

Side note: You're about to move up to the "Tomb Raider" rank! :jmp:

A deleted thread so forget about it :p

Also where is WCookie? :s

hollister
11-01-12, 22:02
so know one is going to SPILL the tea and let us lessors know what happened in that big drama thread that got people banned?

ggctuk
11-01-12, 22:07
so know one is going to SPILL the tea and let us lessors know what happened in that big drama thread that got people banned?

Probably not - all you'll be told is that it was from a deleted thread. They won't tell you why or what these individuals did, because it's probably not neccesary for us to know. All you need to know is that those users are banned.

hollister
11-01-12, 22:18
nvm i now know what happened. i cant believe so many people got banned.. its really not that serious. they could have just gave a warning and closed the thread. to me banning dosent do anything.. people are going to speak there minds no matter what on this forum.. a ban is not going to scare them.. nor should it.

Tombcool
11-01-12, 22:56
Spitfire.:(

Didn't know him at all actually, but he had some good artwork and was really nice. And he was beautiful...

Greenapple968
11-01-12, 23:44
Lara My Savior hasn't featured much lately.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-01-12, 00:34
Also where is WCookie? :s

I guess he left, he's been on msn a lot though.

rowanlim
12-01-12, 15:14
What ever happened to:

Rowanlim?

Chocolate?

Still around here, Edwin! :hug:

Weemanply109
12-01-12, 19:32

D'aww, that's so horrible if true. :(

D'aww. I just noticed this post. I read through this whole thread. :p

You know I'm back baby! ;)

*Kill Bill who was the Lance of 2009. Lol.

:vlol: I remember him/her.

Dayum, it must've been intense, I've heard the thread was removed or something.

Shame nobody screen caps the drama in this forum inb4 ban. :p

Spong
12-01-12, 19:38

You fail at checking and confirming. To my knowledge I've never been banned from TRF. I don't even know what incident me being not banned is in connection with, my name has just randomly appeared in some conversation :confused:

domino92
12-01-12, 19:58
You fail at checking and confirming. To my knowledge I've never been banned from TRF. I don't even know what incident me being not banned is in connection with, my name has just randomly appeared in some conversation :confused:

Meh, like I said, misinformation, no harm done.

Eddie Haskel is still around, but I havent seen him post a lot recently.

Man, this place is going to be dead for the next couple months, assuming those members are only temporarily banned. D:

jackles
12-01-12, 20:08
Just to quell rumours...most people had very small temporary bans so no need for any more speculation.

Moving back onto topic.

I miss Net. I wish he was still here.

Weemanply109
12-01-12, 21:36
I miss a few members, but I forgot their usernames on here. :vlol:

Man, this place is going to be dead for the next couple months, assuming those members are only temporarily banned. D:

AFAIK, most of the bans were just a temp two day ban. Most of them are back on the forums now.

End of discussion, because this is a touchy subject and I smell rage.

Draco
12-01-12, 21:40
Just to quell rumours...most people had very small temporary bans so no need for any more speculation.

Moving back onto topic.

I miss Net. I wish he was still here.

I trump your Net with an ELEN. :ton:

jackles
12-01-12, 21:52

Hmmmmmm

*racks brains for someone else to miss*

Ooh Elysia ...I miss her too!

NCFirebolt21
12-01-12, 22:04
Shame nobody screen caps the drama in this forum inb4 ban. :p

There was 28 pages of hatred which was constantly getting updated. I doubt anyone would have the time (I have it, but not others) & patience (of course, which I don't have :vlol: ) to do it.
And there was so much spam to delete they removed the entire thread and banned people.

I would ask about people who used to be mainly on the XNALara thread, but I can't be bothered... I don't want people saying... "Who... ?"

Kelly Craftman
12-01-12, 22:11

*cough (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5913901&postcount=4)*

Greenapple968
12-01-12, 23:17
What about all those members who join, do an introduction thread saying about how they “Love TR” and then never step foot on this forum again? I'd like to know what happened to all of them.

Alpharaider47
12-01-12, 23:45
What about all those members who join, do an introduction thread saying about how they “Love TR” and then never step foot on this forum again? I'd like to know what happened to all of them.

They saw General Chat lol.

Draco
13-01-12, 00:38
*cough (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5913901&postcount=4)*

:jmp:

t-raider26
13-01-12, 05:21
I haven't seen Catracoth around in a while...

Spong
13-01-12, 05:22
I haven't seen Catracoth around in a while...

Mason's been banned, it happened a while back :wve:

t-raider26
13-01-12, 05:56
Seriously? For what?

EscondeR
13-01-12, 06:03
^ Ask him, if you have any means of communicating except TRF.

Details of the ban are none of anyone's business except the banned and the staff. If the banned one wants to share, he/she will do it for you. The staff - I doubt.

t-raider26
13-01-12, 06:04
Haha, ok. Got it.

ELEN
13-01-12, 18:16
^ Ask him, if you have any means of communicating except TRF.

Details of the ban are none of anyone's business except the banned and the staff. If the banned one wants to share, he/she will do it for you. The staff - I doubt.

:smk: "Ouch"

I really miss you :gki:

MiCkiZ88
13-01-12, 18:19
Elen! *looks at coffee* Did I spike it by accident? I'm seeing things on the forums...

ELEN
13-01-12, 18:26
Elen! *looks at coffee* Did I spike it by accident? I'm seeing things on the forums...

:wve: Good to see you :hug:

tomekkobialka
13-01-12, 18:28

:yik:

I must be dreaming. Someone pinch me. Now.

Weemanply109
13-01-12, 19:30
Godly Elen has graced our screens. Take note.

EscondeR
13-01-12, 20:47
:smk: "Ouch"

I really miss you :gki:

I miss you too :hug:

And Angelika :mis:
Tell her that squirrels are on their way ;)

NCFirebolt21
13-01-12, 21:47
Elen is back! Nice :)

Now I got a question. How do you earn the title of "Most Honorable Member" over here at TRF?

EscondeR
13-01-12, 21:50
^ Be an admin for several years
Be nice and incredibly patient
Have a whole lot on your plate administrating TRHub as well
etc, etc, etc
Generally be a forum mummy ;)

THAT how.

Reggie
13-01-12, 22:10

A wild ELEN has appeared! :eek:

*uses master ball*

NRO.
13-01-12, 22:21
Whatever happened to Elysia? :confused: come to think of it, there are a lot of mods who have just vanished.

TRfan23
13-01-12, 22:25
Whatever happened to Elysia? :confused: come to think of it, there are a lot of mods who have just vanished.

She got pregnant, had a baby then left to look after it... tis all I know ;)

Greenapple968
14-01-12, 00:16
Ella281. She did 2 posts, seemed really keen but then never returned.

peeves
14-01-12, 01:06

Maybe because she lost interest here after 2 posts.

Shark_Blade
14-01-12, 01:08
Yay, Elen is back! :D

Really good to see you again!

Spong
14-01-12, 01:10
Maybe because she lost interest here after 2 posts.

Or maybe she was captured by the CIA :pi:

hollister
14-01-12, 01:18
how long can u be a mod for? also can u lose your privileges for being a mod? has that ever happened?

Encore
14-01-12, 01:40

Well, I speak from personal experience - sometimes you just don't get caught up in a new forum. Unless you find a great number of threads in which to post in a short time frame, you will most likely loose interest.

The main reason why I stuck around TRF and not other forums was because, at the time I joined, the forum was bursting with activity and there were lots of threads I felt I could participate in, including the TR sections.

Perhaps these new members just can't relate with enough threads, so they move on.

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-01-12, 03:47
ELEN!! :hug:

I'm surprised I wasn't banned to be honest.

Samesies

Larapink
14-01-12, 04:49
:hug: <3

Draco
14-01-12, 04:59

:pi:

the ancient
14-01-12, 09:36
how long can u be a mod for? also can u lose your privileges for being a mod? has that ever happened?

Greenkey used to be a mod, I think. But she stopped because she wanted to.
I think a mod can loose his privileges.

jackles
14-01-12, 11:02
All members including mods have to abide by the t&C (and are therefore liable to the same actions) and if mods want to step down that is up to them when they do...or when real life intrudes too much.

:)

Paddy
14-01-12, 11:27

Can't really blame them actually. Probably decided to wise up after all the drama that goes on here lol

NRO.
14-01-12, 11:43
Can't really blame them actually. Probably decided to wise up after all the drama that goes on here lol

They didn't leave. They either went out to buy popcorn, to microwave them, or are just eating them. Ever tried to type something with oily fingers?

Greenapple968
14-01-12, 11:51
The main reason why I stuck around TRF and not other forums was because, at the time I joined, the forum was bursting with activity and there were lots of threads I felt I could participate in, including the TR sections.

The reason why I joined was because I'm constantly doing TR videos and by being a member of this forum I can post them here and get views. I orginally had no intention on staying but I then saw some of the threads and decided to keep posting.

ELEN
14-01-12, 14:26
:pi:

Well well....... I see you haven't changed a lot. Talkative as always :D :p

Catapharact
14-01-12, 15:01

ELEN! Well seems like the dead can come back to life :p. Well its not an exaggeration when I say that its been ages since we last saw you here.

How's life been treating ya?

Draco
15-01-12, 02:17

You know me, better than most. :tea:

ELEN
17-01-12, 18:30
How's life been treating ya?

Very nice! Waiting for my second baby :) Everything ok with you?

You know me, better than most. :tea:

:hug:

irishhips
17-01-12, 19:10
What ever happened to LaraRules81? He/she was a fan of Charmed.

benjamin_2010
19-01-12, 02:19
Where's Lance??

Apathetic
19-01-12, 02:20
Where's Lance??

He is banned for a while.

Hyper_Crazy
19-01-12, 02:23
He is banned for a while.

Whoever the person is in your avatar I have them posted on my tumblr :cln:

And thank god for that. I will miss his threads though, they're somewhat entertaining.

benjamin_2010
19-01-12, 02:24
He's always banned. :(
I enjoy his company.

Apathetic
19-01-12, 02:29
Whoever the person is in your avatar I have them posted on my tumblr :cln:

And thank god for that. I will miss his threads though, they're somewhat entertaining.

That's where it's from. :D

ajrich17901
19-01-12, 03:03
He's always banned. :(
I enjoy his company.

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/250x250/11/11840/12124571.jpg

TRLegendLuver
19-01-12, 03:33

Holy cow it's Elen! :eek:

Greenapple968
20-01-12, 22:07
What about Noc? Was and is a moderator, last activity March last year.

TRfan23
20-01-12, 22:14
What about Noc? Was and is a moderator, last activity March last year.

He's the forum bot :)

Can't remember much what he does exactly tbh, I've forgotten his uses :o

moodydog
21-01-12, 13:26
what ever happened to Sky puppy? Haven't hear from her in a long while (I think)

MyRaider4Life
21-01-12, 13:28
what ever happened to Sky puppy? Haven't hear from her in a long while (I think)

Banned until February.

moodydog
21-01-12, 15:13
Banned until February.

ooh how come?

Phlip
21-01-12, 15:15
What ever happened to kryptonite23? =/

Laras Boyfr.
21-01-12, 15:17
what ever happened to Dents? :/

zeussy
21-01-12, 15:19
What ever happened to Vagina? :/

Phlip
21-01-12, 15:21
What ever happened to The Black Slut?

tomekkobialka
21-01-12, 15:22
What ever happened to joseph?! =/ I NEED ANSWERS!!!! :p

Gabi
21-01-12, 15:25
Apart from kryptonite they all have been banned (as you would know if you looked at their profiles).
And at least some of you knew that anyway.
So let's not sink this thread into the spam-pit.

tomekkobialka
21-01-12, 15:36
Apart from kryptonite they all have been banned (as you would know if you looked at their profiles).

I'm looking for an explanation, though...

But as it is none of my business (and I don't want to become a Junior Member) I'll just shut up and hopefully this thread will manage to at least regain some energy to climb itself out of the spam pit...although for the spam-pit of this particular thread I have a feeling that the walls are quite slippery and wet, so sooner or later someone might come and cover up the hole for good to put it out of its misery. :(

Kelly Craftman
21-01-12, 15:38
I'm looking for an explanation, though...

But as it is none of my business (and I don't want to become a Junior Member) I'll just shut up and hopefully this thread will manage to at least regain some energy to climb itself out of the spam pit...although for the spam-pit of this particular thread I have a feeling that the walls are quite slippery and wet, so sooner or later someone might come and cover up the hole for good to put it out of its misery. :(

If you want to know why they where banned, why don't you ask them? It's not the mods job to say.

tomekkobialka
21-01-12, 15:41
If you want to know why they where banned, why don't you ask them? It's not the mods job to say.

Because some of them are still banned...

Gabi
21-01-12, 15:44
There is also the fact to be taken into account that not all members would be wanting to have the reason for their ban made public.

Kelly Craftman
21-01-12, 15:44
Because some of them are still banned...

...Some of them have social sites :p

Spong
21-01-12, 16:20
...Someone of them have social sites :p

Like Mark Zuckerberg?

:p

cezy rockeru
05-02-12, 12:38
what happened to silviu_raider? he used to be active around. i miss him.

i know, right?

MyRaider4Life
05-02-12, 12:39
i know, right?

It's funny because I'm pretty sure you both arrived back here today, lmao.

the ancient
05-02-12, 12:40
Ora dagger (Hunter)?
What happened to you? D:

cezy rockeru
05-02-12, 12:41
It's funny because I'm pretty sure you both arrived back here today, lmao.

i think i saw one or two of his posts yesterday or so. [not sure]
i just got here ~20 minutes ago.

NRO.
05-02-12, 12:44

i know, right?

Suz! You're back! :D

Cristina
05-02-12, 12:54
What ever happened to Vagina? :/

ILMAO :vlol::vlol:

cezy rockeru
05-02-12, 12:57
ooh how come?

because she had an opinion.

don't worry, she'll be back on thursday. if she wants to

EscondeR
05-02-12, 13:04
What ever happened to Vagina? :/ILMAO :vlol::vlol:

I guess sewed shut :whi:

MyRaider4Life
05-02-12, 13:06
I guess sewed shut :whi:

Which convent did she join?

Your_Envy*
05-02-12, 13:51

He is a frozen statue since there was -110 °C at his place. :p

Weather forecast typo, LULZ. He's normally active on Facebook so I guess everything is okay with him. :3

peeves
05-02-12, 14:02
Well i was mistaken about cezy and mason being permabanned. :p

cezy rockeru
05-02-12, 14:08
BrandonFlowers got banned again today~ if anybody wants to know

He is a frozen statue since there was -110 °C at his place. :p

Weather forecast typo, LULZ. He's normally active on Facebook so I guess everything is okay with him. :3

he better be. >:

Larapink
05-02-12, 16:29
One of my TRF friends: Nefertiti_89

I miss talking to her! ❤ :(

Mikky
05-02-12, 16:36
BrandonFlowers got banned again today~ if anybody wants to know

Just until tomorrow. Yay. :D

EscondeR
05-02-12, 16:50
I hope he got the message though... at last :mis:

the ancient
05-02-12, 16:52
What did he do? :/

moodydog
05-02-12, 16:56
how come it say's *junior member* when you are banned?

Mikky
05-02-12, 16:56
^ Because you're banned...? :p

Yes, I'm sure he's learned his lesson. He'll no longer use oversized GIFs ever again. Such a disgusting and terrible thing to do. That evil, evil boy. :mad:

EscondeR
05-02-12, 17:02
Yes, I'm sure he's learned his lesson. He'll no longer use oversized GIFs ever again. Such a disgusting and terrible thing to do. That evil, evil boy. :mad:

Muahahahaha... :vlol:

...on the second thought - NO! Irony fail. :ohn:

Kelly Craftman
05-02-12, 17:04
I swear I go to sleep and someone gets banned. :/

Mikky
05-02-12, 17:09
Muahahahaha... :vlol:

...on the second thought - NO! Irony fail. :ohn:

Hmph! http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/Lara_Super_Fan/th_Untitled-95.png

Well, I hope I don't get banned for trying to be funny. :ton:

I swear I go to sleep and someone gets banned. :/

It's the life and times of TRF. Roll with it. :D

Love2Raid
05-02-12, 17:12
Yeah, and when you wake up another person gets unbanned. So what's the big deal? :p

Weemanply109
05-02-12, 17:44
Atleast the mass-bans give us something to talk about. :p

Lukass
05-02-12, 17:57
Where's lance?

ultima espio
05-02-12, 17:57
Where's lance?

On vacation ;)

leglion
05-02-12, 18:00
On vacation ;)

Hasn't it been obvious? A certain sense of fabulousness has been missing from this forum as of late.

Mikky
05-02-12, 18:01
Hasn't it been obvious? A certain sense of fabulousness has been missing from this forum as of late.

Fabulousness? That's one way of putting it... :whi:

robm_2007
05-02-12, 18:05
I've noticed Sky Puppy hasn't been posting, although, I saw that she is banned. And I noticed that miss.haggard has not been posting. I think we scared her away!

Weemanply109
05-02-12, 18:09
Lance was banned for arguing.

He'll return in March. He just called me a hipster on Twitter. :eek:

Phlip
05-02-12, 18:31
how come it say's *junior member* when you are banned?

I think that's the default title for banned members, but Justin didn't edit to go with logic. The question is if that's true, why would the vB makers refer to someone who is banned as a junior? :confused:

Mikky
05-02-12, 18:39
I think that's the default title for banned members, but Justin didn't edit to go with logic. The question is if that's true, why would the vB makers refer to someone who is banned as a junior? :confused:

My thoughts exactly. Maybe it's a pride thing - hiding the fact that members are banned with a seemingly normal title to it look like everything okay in the forum and that it's all nice and perfect. :3 That's just speculation though. :pi:

It should be changed to "Former Member".

robm_2007
05-02-12, 18:41
I once suggested that anyone who is permabanned should be called "TRF Terrorist."

Or if they are an advert bot, then they should be called "Whore".

pekirock
05-02-12, 18:50
I once suggested that anyone who is permabanned should be called "TRF Terrorist."

I spit out my drink for that one! :vlol:

EscondeR
05-02-12, 19:54
My thoughts exactly. Maybe it's a pride thing - hiding the fact that members are banned with a seemingly normal title to it look like everything okay in the forum and that it's all nice and perfect. :3 That's just speculation though. :pi:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/EscondeR_Croft/Smilies/garfield147729711.gif

afzalmiah
05-02-12, 20:09
Where is Underhoe and Zuessy? I miss them :( they haven't been online for a long time

Weemanply109
05-02-12, 21:28
^They're embracing each others love. :p

:vlol: Funniest post I've read on this forum today.

Draco
06-02-12, 03:07
Hey, does anyone have the time?

Oh right, it's Ban O'Clock!

BrandonFlowers
06-02-12, 12:19

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/Lara_Super_Fan/th_Untitled-95.png Humf.

Weemanply109
06-02-12, 17:39
^:vlol:

BrandonFlowers
06-02-12, 17:42
^:vlol:

:xtina:

Speaking of which, I take it lancey pops is banned for a while? :p

Mikky
06-02-12, 17:47
:xtina:

Speaking of which, I take it lancey pops is banned for a while? :p

*crosses fingers that it's a permanent ban*

I'm only kidding. :pi:

Kelly Craftman
06-02-12, 17:50
He's back in march according to my sources.

BrandonFlowers
06-02-12, 19:01
Oh.....:(

At least I have the lovely message he sent me to remind myself of his....ways. :D

ajrich17901
06-02-12, 20:10

What the serious ****..in that case I expect the forum to go down in flames in March.

Draco
06-02-12, 22:20
The thing about lance is that he himself is not much of a problem, it is the way people react to him that causes the most disruption.

Apathetic
06-02-12, 22:23
The thing about lance is that he himself is not much of a problem, it is the way people react to him that causes the most disruption.

Exactly.

Greenapple968
06-02-12, 22:33

I personally have nothing against Lance and don't see why people do. Perhaps they just overreact like you pointed out.

Weemanply109
06-02-12, 22:40
Lance has slightly matured since his ban, he's started to be more respectful towards other people and their opinions. I was even more shocked when he admitted that Madonna was the Queen of Pop and he titled GaGa "****Ga". :vlol:

You don't forget glory moments like these.

Didn't I tell you that? :pi:

Preach, preach, preach! I've been saying this for too long, maybe if people didn't create so much drama around his presence then things would've been much easier.

Tony9595
06-02-12, 23:21
*crosses fingers that it's a permanent ban*

Seriously. :pi:

Mikky
06-02-12, 23:23

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/Lara_Super_Fan/th_Untitled-96.png

benjamin_2010
06-02-12, 23:29

I agree, I have always enjoyed Lance's presence on the forum and I don't understand why he keeps getting banned. Perhaps he is causing some trouble I don't ever see or hear about. :confused:

Encore
07-02-12, 00:09

Nice try but nope.... He is a problem.

Alpharaider47
07-02-12, 00:12

Permanently remove him, and you remove the stimuli. Solves the problem. Until the next one shows up, but then you wash, rinse, repeat.

Mad Tony
07-02-12, 00:14
What people seems to be forgetting about Lance is that there's a reason why there are such disruptive reactions towards him in the first place.

Apathetic
07-02-12, 00:21
It isn't nice to talk about someone when they're not around to defend themselves, and regardless, do you guys really think you're any better than him if you constantly slander him? You all talk about him like he's some sort of infamous celebrity, but he's just like you or I and deserves the same respect that you'd expect someone to give you. No one is perfect, I'm sure you wouldn't like it either if somebody kept pointing out your shortcomings, regardless of the legitimacy of the statements or not. I've noticed it's been quite popular for members to jump on the "Everybody hates Lance so I should too" bandwagon without legit merit. Get over yourselves. You're all being bullies, so shut the **** up.

Alpharaider47
07-02-12, 00:25
It isn't nice to talk about someone when they're not around to defend themselves, and regardless, do you guys really think you're any better than him if you constantly slander him?

Yes, yes I do.

Apathetic
07-02-12, 00:26
Yes, yes I do.

Why?

Alpharaider47
07-02-12, 00:32
Why?

For one thing, I don't drag pointless arguments on when I've been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Lukass
07-02-12, 00:33

lance is not a problem. Rude people who take everything too seriously are.

Mad Tony
lance is not a problem. Rude people who take everything too seriously are.Oh look it's that old chestnut.

Apathetic
For one thing, I don't drag pointless arguments on when I've been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

So what? That doesn't mean you're better than him. Let him be.

Alpharaider47
07-02-12, 00:36
So what? That doesn't mean you're better than him. Let him be.

I generally do leave him be, if you actually look at it. It's only when he becomes an intolerable nuisance that I actually step in and speak out.

Greenapple968
07-02-12, 00:37

Whether or not you're “right” or “wrong” very often simply comes down to perception and there aren't always definite answers.

Apathetic
07-02-12, 00:38
I generally do leave him be, if you actually look at it. It's only when he becomes an intolerable nuisance that I actually step in and speak out.

There's no need to continue on after he's gone. Just leave it. And besides, who are you to judge?

Alpharaider47
07-02-12, 00:40
Whether or not you're “right” or “wrong” very often simply comes down to perception and there aren't always definite answers.
And from my point of view, I'm right. Whether or not anybody else agrees with that is up to them to decide.
There's no need to continue on after he's gone. Just leave it. And besides, who are you to judge?

You asked, lol.

Greenapple968
07-02-12, 00:44
And from my point of view, I'm right. Whether or not anybody else agrees with that is up to them to decide.

Same attitude I take.

Apathetic
07-02-12, 00:49

What are you even talking about? You are saying that, you are always right, without any regards to the opposing opinion's views, perspectives or factual/scientific information regarding the matter? I don't see your point. Everybody has different opinions, it would be foolishly arrogant to say that you're "right" from your point of view, about anything. In the case of Lance, I don't see how you're better than him regardless if he "pointlessly drags" on arguments when he's proven been wrong. It's about maturity and being the bigger person and moving on with your life. It's highly uncalled for to sit up here and bash him for no apparent reason.

Alpharaider47
07-02-12, 00:51
What are you even talking about? You are saying that, you are always right, without any regards to the opposing opinion's views, perspectives or factual/scientific information regarding the matter? I don't see your point. Everybody has different opinions, it would be foolishly arrogant to say that you're "right" from your point of view, about anything. In the case of Lance, I don't see how you're better than him regardless if he "pointlessly drags" on arguments when he's proven been wrong. It's about maturity and being the bigger person and moving on with your life. It's highly uncalled for to sit up here and bash him for no apparent reason.

On this specific matter, I believe I am right. That's all I was saying. It amazes me how often people take what I say out of context or read some kind of extra meaning into it. :vlol: It's really not that difficult.

Draco
07-02-12, 03:21

Permanently remove him, and you remove the stimuli. Solves the problem. Until the next one shows up, but then you wash, rinse, repeat.

I don't mean to embarass anyone, but lance is banned right now and already he has nearly two pages of this thread dedicated to him. Entirely.

So with all due respect, my statement is exactly right. Period.

benjamin_2010
07-02-12, 03:32

Ew, that's a terrible attitude to have about life. You're not always right. Nobody will like you if you act like that.

TRULuverzz
07-02-12, 03:37
You guys may think Lance has wreaked havoc over the forum, or maybe he did I don't know for sure because I only just came back to the forum a month ago but anyhow we all have our opinions and it's important that everyone respects that and not be too defensive and cause nearly 2 pages of arguments over Lance like Draco said earlier, at the end of the day they're just opinions and there's no right or wrong opinions. Agree to disagree with them :)

Johnnay
07-02-12, 03:37
please lets not talk about "he who must not be named" again until "he who must not be named" gets released from his jail cell in March. last thing i want is an explosion in the forum about it.