PDA

View Full Version : Dear idiot moderators..

Communist TRF
10-01-12, 22:54
To whomever thought it was a good idea to go on a banning spree the other night, you are an idiot. I can genuinely say I wasn't even involved in the arguments subsequented by the bannings that night nor should I even of been held responsible for anything, let alone the ban reason. It's absurd. Whichever mod was responsible should seriously have their privileges reevaluated. I didn't do anything you stupid ****s.

Also, I bet it's just boiling your idiot mod blood that you won't be able to identify my person. Ha Ha.

EmeraldFields
10-01-12, 22:57
Go home, boo.

larafan25
10-01-12, 22:57
Moderators can't ban though, can they?

Love2Raid
10-01-12, 22:58
Good for you to stand up for your rights. :tmb:
Although the swearing is a bit unnecessary don't you think?

Killercowz
10-01-12, 22:58
Oh god.

You deserved to be banned, whoever you are. You sound like a loser.

Paddy
10-01-12, 22:59
:vlol: you gotta be a fool if you think mods can't work out who you are.

Love2Raid
10-01-12, 23:00
What is this even about, I must have missed it. :(

Killercowz
10-01-12, 23:01
What is this even about, I must have missed it. :(
A spam fest occurred in a thread and ten members were subsequently banned.

larafan25
10-01-12, 23:02
A spam fest occurred in a thread and ten members were subsequently banned.

Which thread? What kind of spam fest?

tlr online
10-01-12, 23:03
To whomever thought it was a good idea to go on a banning spree the other night, you are an idiot. I can genuinely say I wasn't even involved in the arguments subsequented by the bannings that night nor should I even of been held responsible for anything, let alone the ban reason. It's absurd. Whichever mod was responsible should seriously have their privileges reevaluated. I didn't do anything you stupid f*cks.

Also, I bet it's just boiling your idiot mod blood that you won't be able to identify my person. Ha Ha.

You seem upset.

When you have calmed down, go here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/sendmessage.php).