PDA

View Full Version : Got a problem

ClassicCroft
18-01-12, 23:04
So yes, i have a problem. First i had my hair blonde for a long time, but i don,t want that any more. Now i have it natural light brown, but this isn,t staying verry long, it fades verry quick.
So yes, i have no idea what color i want......

I made a picture with some pics, i like (with my face in it).... mayby some tips?? Or pictures?? or wich one find you the best?

All help is welcome ^__^:jmp:

http://i44.************/xc668l.jpg

Kelly Craftman
18-01-12, 23:13
I think blonde is for you, it makes your skin tone and brings out your eyes.

sierra xb
18-01-12, 23:15
well, the one thing I have discovered is that whatever color you choose really needs to match your natural skin tone, otherwise it never looks right. I haven't really changed my color much cause I like what i have, but I have had friends that have tried drastic color changes...some look great while others just look weird. You'd probably want to choose something that is similar to your nautral color, that's a safe place to start. If you want to do something different I'd try streaks instead of a single color.

That said, these are my faves from the options you posted...(assuming the pics are an accurate representation of your skin tone)

second row, middle pic
bottom row, middle pic

larafan25
18-01-12, 23:18
I think the fourth from the end.

Rai
18-01-12, 23:22
Your skin tone looks best with either the ash blonde: in the first row, third picture or the redhead: second row centre picture. Or possibly the redhead/strawberry blond: last row, third picture.

Eddie Haskell
18-01-12, 23:24
Second row, center image. Color and style mate well with your face.

Hyper_Crazy
18-01-12, 23:24
I should make a thread like this, the amount I change my hair colour.
I think lighter colours suit you better, so either blonde or ash blonde. :)

Greenapple968
18-01-12, 23:27
I love brown hair and image number four is the nicest in my opinion.

Love2Raid
18-01-12, 23:33
I agree. :tmb:

TRULuverzz
18-01-12, 23:38
Botton row, Middle pic in my opinion suits you more, I also like the bleach blonde :)

sierra xb
18-01-12, 23:39
second row, middle pic

...or the redhead: second row centre picture...

I agree. :tmb:

that's three votes for the same color so far, CC :)

jackali
18-01-12, 23:40
I'd say either the middle one in the second row, or the left one in the third row. :)

Underhoe
18-01-12, 23:41
As for hairstyle, the first, but in blonde. Blonde really does suit you, it gives you an angelic look.

Larapink
18-01-12, 23:44
I think that mid-dark blonde or dark brown hair suits you & your complexion the most and those hair colours compliment your features & those colours go well with your beautiful blue eyes. :)

ClassicCroft
18-01-12, 23:49
Botton row, Middle pic in my opinion suits you more, I also like the bleach blonde :)
I had blonde hair like that for a long time, but it does look abit fake. for me.

Thank you all for the comments and helps. I,m thinking about light brown or the brown/redish one ;)

But more comment,s and helps are always welcome ^_-

Kelly Craftman
18-01-12, 23:50
Try to avoid dark browns as your roots will show up and dark hair light roots are a no!

sierra xb
18-01-12, 23:53
can i ask what your natural color is? One way or the other, I'd definitely find something with some red in it...seems a great way to really accentuate your eyes

Love2Raid
18-01-12, 23:55
Try to avoid dark browns as your roots will show up and dark hair light roots are a no!
Yes... you would also need dark eyebrows to match the hair, otherwise it would look strange.

Kelly Craftman
18-01-12, 23:55
Yes... you would also need dark eyebrows to match the hair, otherwise it would look strange.

you can always darken your eyebrows with a pencil.

Love2Raid
18-01-12, 23:56
you can always darken your eyebrows with a pencil.
That looks gross, lol. >_<

Oh, you mean like that. I thought you meant like 'draw' them, I hate that it looks so horrible. :p

Kelly Craftman
18-01-12, 23:56
That looks gross, lol. >_<

Not if it's done right :p

Love2Raid
18-01-12, 23:58
I know, I edited my post like a ninja. XD

Kelly Craftman
18-01-12, 23:58
Not ninja enough for the Kelly Jelly :p

Love2Raid
19-01-12, 00:00
Not ninja enough for the Kelly Jelly :p
Nope, you're like a super ninja. :cool:
(Still, I was fast enough for the forum software. :p)

I'll just leave now cause I'm spamming again. *O*

sierra xb
19-01-12, 00:03
Oh, you mean like that. I thought you meant like 'draw' them, I hate that it looks so horrible. :p

oh no kidding...i see that alot where I live. They pluck everything out and then redraw to change the shape. Ewww

CC, I totally forgot about the eyebrow color, but Love2raid is right. I never think about it because my eyebrows are dark anyway

jackali
19-01-12, 00:05
Can we stay on topic please?

Rai
19-01-12, 00:06
Actually what's your natural colour, CC? As apparently when dying hair, you shouldn't go more than 2 shades darker or lighter than your natural shade. It could just be darker.

ClassicCroft
19-01-12, 00:11
I think i just make it blonde again :p,

Larapink
19-01-12, 00:12
That depends on ClassicCroft's natural hair colour.. and dark hair roots are only a problem in Blonde hair tbh.

b.gluch
19-01-12, 00:48
I should make a thread like this, the amount I change my hair colour.
I think lighter colours suit you better, so either blonde or ash blonde. :)

u should... just so we can see more pics ;D

lulz, but seriously i think blond suits you best!

benjamin_2010
19-01-12, 01:29
I like the first picture best. Very pretty. Maybe go for a light brown/ash blonde color. :)

Gracious Days
19-01-12, 01:48
I think blonde really suits you best, but if you don't want that color anymore I say the 2nd row, middle picture, and 4th row, middle picture are my favorite looks.

ClassicCroft
21-01-12, 00:34
People i made it Blonde again ^___^, *and keep it from now on* ;)

sierra xb
21-01-12, 04:59
^ well the important thing is that you are happy with it, and as I said someplace else, you'd look good in any color :) the blonde is an excellent choice :tmb: