PDA

View Full Version : Safe paint to use on fangs?

LadyLaraCroft2
20-01-12, 13:31
Ok, so my friend and I r obssessed with vampires: she likes Twilight and I'm more into normal vampires. So we wanted 2 make fangs out of fake nails. Problem is the old nails that I found were hot pink so we need 2 paint them and I have no idea what 2 use cuz I don't know if nailpolish is safe 2 put into my mouth. I also have no clue what 2 use 2 stick them on. Help plz?

Legend of Lara
20-01-12, 13:34

Just get those fake vampire costume fangs.

zeussy
20-01-12, 13:37
Ok, so my friend and I r obssessed with vampires: she likes Twilight and I'm more into normal vampires. So we wanted 2 make fangs out of fake nails. Problem is the old nails that I found were hot pink so we need 2 paint them and I have no idea what 2 use cuz I don't know if nailpolish is safe 2 put into my mouth. I also have no clue what 2 use 2 stick them on. Help plz?

Use some arsenic to stick them on ;) That should work well. Oh, and don't forget to use white nailpolish mixed with rat poison so it's safe :ton:

!Lara Croft!
20-01-12, 13:48
Im quite interested to know the answer to this thread, as i am doing a cosplay of one of the trolls from homestuck and need pointy teeth.

LadyLaraCroft2
20-01-12, 13:50

Just get those fake vampire costume fangs.

WHERE ON EARTH AM I GOING 2 GET FANGS @ THIS TIME OF THE YR???!!! lol.

knightgames
20-01-12, 13:52
What's a cosplay? I've seen it mentioned frequently, but have no idea what it is.

No idea what to do about the fangs. I'm more of a Frankenstien kinda guy.

edit: Do you have a store like PARTY CITY around? A Spencer's Gift Store? They should have costumed or novelty items.

Legend of Lara
20-01-12, 13:55
WHERE ON EARTH AM I GOING 2 GET FANGS @ THIS TIME OF THE YR???!!! lol.

I dunno lol maybe you'll hafta go 2 da magikul vurld of nrania n has adventrz XDXDXD

What's a cosplay? I've seen it mentioned frequently, but have no idea what it is.

It's a portmanteau for "costume" and "play".

Basically, dressing up as a specific character. For reference...

http://i.imgur.com/JS5v7.jpg

Liara
20-01-12, 14:02
Good ol' Yahoo Answers has the answer about the nail polish thing: "Nail polish is only toxic if you purposely ingest it into your body but you're talking about little dried flakes from biting your nails - nothing to worry about."

But yeah, you're better off just buying some fake teeth. Too much hassle otherwise, IMO.

knightgames
20-01-12, 14:47
Thanks Legend of Lara. Now I know what cosplay is. :D

LadyLaraCroft2
20-01-12, 15:36
I dunno lol maybe you'll hafta go 2 da magikul vurld of nrania n has adventrz XDXDXD

lol! ;)

Good ol' Yahoo Answers has the answer about the nail polish thing: "Nail polish is only toxic if you purposely ingest it into your body but you're talking about little dried flakes from biting your nails - nothing to worry about."

But yeah, you're better off just buying some fake teeth. Too much hassle otherwise, IMO.

I like making stuff but now I know it's not toxic so thanks!

Tony9595
20-01-12, 17:38

:hug:

Sir Croft
20-01-12, 18:19
Ok, so my friend and I r obssessed with vampires: she likes Twilight and I'm more into normal vampires.

Oh, I did laugh.

Orionvalentine
20-01-12, 18:34
Why not sharpen your teeth with a nail file? It's much more interesting that way... :ton:

tampi
20-01-12, 18:57
You should take along a small bottle of concentrated currant. The moment you want to appear bloody, drink a few.
Will be a sweet bite.

GeekOfComedy
20-01-12, 19:02
I have my vampire slayer costume ready? ...Maybe I should go with "I have my Angel costume ready!"

Can't you not buy the fake fangs that come pre-blooded

Legend of Lara
20-01-12, 19:14
Can't you not buy the fake fangs that come pre-blooded

Double negative.