PDA

View Full Version : Do girls with anger issues go unnoticed?

Phlip
22-01-12, 06:18
I think people mostly pick up on guys in need of anger management or guys who have short fuses because girls are (apparently) the weaker sex, and so girls who genuinely have short fuses aren't really noticed or taken seriously.

What do you think? :o

sierra xb
22-01-12, 06:23
well i don't know about anyone else, but I sometimes have a very short fuse, but out of respect for the forum, I try very hard not to let it show in here. There has been more than a few times when i have been sitting here cussing out someone who has posted something stupid, but I don't let that make it through the keyboard.

Outside of the forums though, in real life, I have been known to let it fly with very little restraint. Most people just mark it down as biological reasons :p No one has ever accused me of having anger issues that I know of.

Saman
22-01-12, 06:54
^ I agreed with Sierra! :tmb:

Scorpio1991
22-01-12, 07:00
No, their anger defiantly DOES NOT go unnoticed. We just choose to brush it aside and categorize it as "women problems" when we don't want to deal with it.

Shark_Blade
22-01-12, 11:09
It's either they're on period or really have issues.

If it's the latter, slap em. Hard.

On a serious note, both gender have anger issues. It's just so unattractive for a person to loose their cool over trivial things.

I don't know why you said that women's went unnoticed though. Care to elaborate?

robbie_rawr
22-01-12, 11:18
No, their anger defiantly DOES NOT go unnoticed. We just choose to brush it aside and categorize it as "women problems" when we don't want to deal with it.

I was going to say something like this. :p

Scorpio1991
22-01-12, 11:32
^ Great minds think alike ;)

trXD
22-01-12, 11:51
I think so, if a girl is in a really ridiculously angry mood I just think "Okay, period. I'll speak to you next week" so it would take a while to take a womans anger issues seriously.

Dennis's Mom
22-01-12, 13:23
I think people mostly pick up on guys in need of anger management or guys who have short fuses because girls are (apparently) the weaker sex, and so girls who genuinely have short fuses aren't really noticed or taken seriously.

What do you think? :o

That because women aren't people. Women are ovaries and vaginas and breasts, and every single thing they do is driven by these objects.

They wouldn't get angry at all if it weren't for their ovaries, so we all need to roll our eyes if a woman gets angry, poor thing, because her ovaries are acting up again.

Zebra
22-01-12, 14:31
I think it certainly is true that women with anger issues won't be taken as seriously, simply because women are usually seen as weaker and thus, they usually won't seem like a serious threat even when they are freaking out. People will just laugh at them, think it's silly or cute or whatever. When a man freaks out, he will be perceived as an agressive individual who has to be taken seriously because he poses a threat to you.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
22-01-12, 15:03
My wife has anger issues every 27 days. And believe me... It's noticeable.

LaraCablara
22-01-12, 18:31
My wife has anger issues every 27 days. And believe me... It's noticeable.

To deal with a girlfriend like that, its called-

Unplug house phone
Shut off cell phone
Turn of Internet

Hibernate for a week :), make elaborate excuse later.

larafan25
22-01-12, 18:34
For some reason girls think they can just hit you, some of them. :/

That's not really an anger issue I guess...

Phlip
22-01-12, 18:38
I don't know why you said that women's went unnoticed though. Care to elaborate?
I hinted to why, and Zebra explained it well: :o
I think it certainly is true that women with anger issues won't be taken as seriously, simply because women are usually seen as weaker and thus, they usually won't seem like a serious threat even when they are freaking out. People will just laugh at them, think it's silly or cute or whatever. When a man freaks out, he will be perceived as an agressive individual who has to be taken seriously because he poses a threat to you.

Scorpio1991
22-01-12, 18:41
For some reason girls think they can just hit you, some of them. :/

I find it odd how they can hit you, but the second you hit them it's bad and they get pissed off...
IMO, someone hits you, its alright to hit them back.

Greenapple968
22-01-12, 22:34
I've always noticed if a girl has a short temper or not.

TRLegendLuver
23-01-12, 04:08
That because women aren't people. Women are ovaries and vaginas and breasts, and every single thing they do is driven by these objects.

They wouldn't get angry at all if it weren't for their ovaries, so we all need to roll our eyes if a woman gets angry, poor thing, because her ovaries are acting up again.

:vlol:

Yeah, I'm tired of that kind of mentality (I know you're being facetious about it.) where women are portrayed that because they are on a short fuse, it's all related to their bodies/hormones. It's time people starting waking up. It's actually quite sad reading some of the responses in here and seeing that people regard it as such and that's really messed up. You'd think in our day and age, people would get that a women who has a "short fuse" is just like a man who has one, and it's not related to their bodies, etc.