PDA

View Full Version : Cougar Town

Zebra
25-01-12, 15:42
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2323/94991g6.jpg

Cougar Town is a television sitcom which has been airing on ABC since 2009. The series focuses on Jules (Courteney Cox), a divorced woman who has to cope with just having turned forty and tries to relive her twenties. During later seasons the plot's focus shifts to Jules' circle of friends and family and their interactions with each other.

Cougar Town was co-created by Scrubs-creator Bill Lawrence and Scrubs-writer Kevin Biegel.

Season 3 of Cougar Town will start airing on February 14th. Watch it!

Clips From the Show:
(I am not entirely sure whether all of these are okay to post here. Could a moderator please have look at them and delete them if they aren't?)

o20l5zYBABU ivZ8ge6NAEM

_VXdKPEF16Q R2vnd075FUI

LpSQYD1d3iw

This show is one of the most hilarious and at the same time touching television programmes I've ever watched. It's got great comedy, wonderful characters and it just has you hooked from beginning to end. If you don't know the show, have a look at the clips above. They're absolutely worth it!

BrandonFlowers
25-01-12, 15:45
2nd best TV show ever made. Courteney is my Goddess <3

Zebra
25-01-12, 16:07
I know, right? I had never watched any of her shows when I started watching Cougar Town but she's such a good actress. All of the characters are very well-cast, actually. I guess everyone's secret favourite character is probably Ellie :p. She's so wonderfully mean.

BrandonFlowers
25-01-12, 16:12
She is underrated ;_;

Jules is my favourite, followed by Bobby :hug:

Zebra
25-01-12, 16:20
I can't actually decide who my favourite is. It kind of changes all the time.

BrandonFlowers
25-01-12, 16:36
Its the sign of a good show, when you don't have a clear favourite character.

danraid
25-01-12, 18:22
This is one of the few series that I can watch over and over and over and it never stops being funny!! I don't watch many tv series but this is one I take time for... same goes for Raising Hope, that show is also hilarious :P

ultima espio
25-01-12, 18:46
I saw this one night, I can't remember what channel it was on but they had a huge marathon from 11PM until 4AM I think it was. Hasn't been on since:o

Weemanply109
25-01-12, 20:50
I ****ing love this show, sadly I haven't seen all the episodes so far. I need to catch up. :eek:

Seb_01225
25-01-12, 21:07
It's my favorite show! :D

Lara Croft!
31-01-12, 11:15
A very pleasant to watch show. Although Courtney will always be Monica to me, it's fun seeing her in the show. Her acting is pretty much the same as friends. I've come to understand that she doesn't act, she just delivers lines as she would do in her life. She never reaches to become a new character but instead she has Courtney written all over it. Which you have to admit is not a good acting quality.

BrandonFlowers
31-01-12, 17:34
A very pleasant to watch show. Although Courtney will always be Monica to me, it's fun seeing her in the show. Her acting is pretty much the same as friends. I've come to understand that she doesn't act, she just delivers lines as she would do in her life. She never reaches to become a new character but instead she has Courtney written all over it. Which you have to admit is not a good acting quality.

You seem to be basing this only on Friends and Cougar Town. Courteney is a very skilled and pretty amazing actress. She has done a whole lot of different roles.

Zebra
31-01-12, 17:54
I've only ever seen her in Cougar Town, so I can't comment on that. Even if that's what she does, it works extremely well for this show.

BrandonFlowers
31-01-12, 18:12
I have seen her in so many things :p her performance in Scream and Dirt is good. She kinda plays the same sorta woman; a no nonsense journalist, only in Dirt she aint being chased and stabbed :p

her movie November is amazing though, she is amazing in that. Also, the film The Runner.

Oh God, i better stop :vlol:

Anyway, David Arquette is apparantly gonna be in the show :O

ultima espio
31-01-12, 19:21
A very pleasant to watch show. Although Courtney will always be Monica to me

Same :p Like Christa Miller will always be Jordan xD