PDA

View Full Version : Got BBM?!

Alex Shepherd
25-01-12, 22:40
What is BBM? (http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/blackberrymessenger/)

Got one? Please PM me yours and I will PM mine :)

Finally I got a blackberry :jmp:

Legend of Lara
25-01-12, 22:43
Got one? Please PM me mine and I will PM yours :)

Does that mean you want us to PM you your own "BBM" and then you'll PM us our own "BBM"? :confused:

lara c. fan
25-01-12, 22:44
Does that mean you want us to PM you your own "BBM" and then you'll PM us our own "BBM"? :confused:

It's a psychic exercise. Two-way.

Alex Shepherd
25-01-12, 22:45
Ah! No need! If you PM yours, I'll add you and then you'll see the contact's name had already added you. My name is Khalid. So you will know.
If you need mine I can send it to you ;)

Grammatical errors had been corrected. Thanks Legend Of Lara for your help.

King.Louie
25-01-12, 22:48
I hate BlackBerry's

Legend of Lara
25-01-12, 22:49
What the hell is a BBM?

Read the OP, dood. :'/

It's a Blackberry Messenger, dood!

idonthaveablackberryloldood

EDIT ALL YOU WANT

YOUR MESSAGE IS IMMORTALIZED HERE

RIGHT

HERE

TRULuverzz
25-01-12, 22:53
Nope, Don't have a blackberry anymore.
But hopefully I'm gonna get an iPhone 4S instead :cool:
(BlackBerry's are ****)

Alex Shepherd
25-01-12, 23:19
I hate Blackberries

I LOVE THEM! Especially with cheese cake.

maximum_123
25-01-12, 23:20
Sorry, I didn't hear you over my iMessage :~)

Legend of Lara
25-01-12, 23:30
I didn't hear any of you over my super cool vanilla Nokia 5310 from 2007. :cool:

Larapink
25-01-12, 23:32
I would post my BBM if I had my blackberry, but I don't have bb anymore. I'm going to buy an IPhone 4S. :)

TRULuverzz
25-01-12, 23:40
I would post my BBM if I had my blackberry, but I don't have bb anymore. I'm going to buy an IPhone 4S. :)

Same here hopefully :D :jmp:

Alex Shepherd
25-01-12, 23:50
:vlol: I prefer not to change my baby Blackberry phone. If nobody have one then its ok I can deal with it. :p I thought I might have some bbm friends here on TRF too. :)

Larapink
25-01-12, 23:59
^ @Alex Shepherd: Like I said, I would have posted my BBM but my BB was messed up it had to go. :/

Same here hopefully :D :jmp:
Apple is the way to go! :tmb: I'm thinking to buy the white IPhone 4S as a friend of mine has it, it looks great. I like the Siri feature to it, I would love to ask it random questions! :)

TRULuverzz
26-01-12, 00:03
^ @Alex Shepherd: Like I said, I would have posted my BBM but my BB was messed up it had to go. :/

Apple is the way to go! :tmb: I'm thinking to buy the white IPhone 4S as a friend of mine has it, it looks great. I like the Siri feature to it, I would love to ask it random questions! :)

:eek: I was thinking the white one too! LOL looks lovely and angelic ^_^
Team Apple! :ohn:

Larapink
26-01-12, 00:09
:eek: I was thinking the white one too! LOL looks lovely and angelic ^_^
Team Apple! :ohn:
Wow my friend we have the same thinking there! I like the chrome edges it matches with the white 4S and the black 4S the chrome edges look badass. I'm going to buy it on the weekend, since I am so indecisive at times I might end up getting the opposite I wanted in the first place! -_-

I'm with you #teamapple ftw! :tmb:

TRULuverzz
26-01-12, 00:18
Wow my friend we have the same thinking there! I like the chrome edges it matches with the white 4S and the black 4S the chrome edges look badass. I'm going to buy it on the weekend, since I am so indecisive at times I might end up getting the opposite I wanted in the first place! -_-

I'm with you #teamapple ftw! :tmb:

Yeah! Great minds think alike, SO TRUE! :eek: Yeh I feel like the chrome edge suits white more 8-)

Team Apple WOOOOOO! Wish Steve Jobs was still alive though :(

TRLegendLuver
26-01-12, 00:23
It's a psychic exercise. Two-way.

:vlol:

--

I also read the title at first, "Got a BM? (bowel movement) :vlol:

Larapink
26-01-12, 00:27
Yeah! Great minds think alike, SO TRUE! :eek: Yeh I feel like the chrome edge suits white more 8-)

Team Apple WOOOOOO! Wish Steve Jobs was still alive though :(
I have always loved that saying, it is indeed very true! I'll let you know how it goes, if I get the black or white version 4S. :)

I wish too, but he is at peace now.

---

Anyway back on topic now..

Tony9595
26-01-12, 04:00
I also read the title at first, "Got a BM? (bowel movement) :vlol:

:vlol:!!

ShadyCroft
26-01-12, 15:11
Just so its clear, blackberry's JUST become popular in the Middle East. When everyone here in then US is getting an iPhone or one of those Samsung or LG big ass touch screen phone, people in Jordan are buying a BB cause its the "shiz!" and exchange BBMs loool!

TRULuverzz
26-01-12, 15:25
Just so its clear, blackberry's JUST become popular in the Middle East. When everyone here in then US is getting an iPhone or one of those Samsung or LG big ass touch screen phone, people in Jordan are buying a BB cause its the "shiz!" and exchange BBMs loool!

Actually Egypt's one of those Middle Eastern countries that are following the western trend and getting iPhones and big ass LG phones, galaxy S II's and all that stuff, BlackBerry's are soooooooo 2000 and LATE! Team iPhone :yah:

ShadyCroft
26-01-12, 15:30
Actually Egypt's one of those Middle Eastern countries that are following the western trend and getting iPhones and big ass LG phones, galaxy S II's and all that stuff, BlackBerry's are soooooooo 2000 and LATE! Team iPhone :yah:

oh dont get me wrong, there are also Jordanians who have and iPhones, am just comparing percentages. Its still low in comparison to the US, and thats cause of a lot of reasons. Arabs are sooo being ripped off with low pay checks and high prices. You can get an iPhone in the US for 199 $ plus monthly payment for a service with at&t or verizon. In Jordan, the phone alone is just 400 JDs if not more, maybe 600...which is around 500-800 $

TRULuverzz
26-01-12, 15:36
oh dont get me wrong, there are also Jordanians who have and iPhones, am just comparing percentages. Its still low in comparison to the US, and thats cause of a lot of reasons. Arabs are sooo being ripped off with low pay checks and high prices. You can get an iPhone in the US for 199 $ plus monthly payment for a service with at&t or verizon. In Jordan, the phone alone is just 400 JDs if not more, maybe 600...which is around 500-800 $

That's freaking expensive! I don't think any of the Middle Eastern countries have pay monthly contracts except for the UAE, and also after having 2 BB's (one I sold and one broken) I've come to realise that it's the ****test brand for a phone ever and I don't even know why RIM even bothers to make phones. Yeah agreed, people in Egypt are still getting BB's and saying it's the best phone ever, well wait till they all break it!

Dark Lugia 2
26-01-12, 15:39
Oh good lord.

ShadyCroft
26-01-12, 15:41
That's freaking expensive! I don't think any of the Middle Eastern countries have pay monthly contracts except for the UAE, and also after having 2 BB's (one I sold and one broken) I've come to realise that it's the ****test brand for a phone ever and I don't even know why RIM even bothers to make phones. EWWWW! Yeh agreed, people in Egypt are still getting BB's and saying it's the best phone ever, well wait till they all break it!

Thats because in the Middle East we dont follow the monthly payment protocol like here in the US (and other countries). In Jordan, you choose to pre-pay or post-pay. In pre-pay you buy a certain amount of minutes or credits and use them until you're out of them, and then you buy more (recharge).
In post-pay you use it as much as you want, but your bill's value is as much as you have used.

In the US, I pay 50 dollars monthly bill but I text and call as much as I want. Unlimited.

And yeah, as I said, people in the ME think its the "shiz!", and yes they're still getting the BB....some of my friends are buying it these days, think it uber cool they have it. Like you, I think its the crappiest thing to ever be invented.

TRULuverzz
26-01-12, 15:49
Thats because in the Middle East we dont follow the monthly payment protocol like here in the US (and other countries). In Jordan, you choose to pre-pay or post-pay. In pre-pay you buy a certain amount of minutes or credits and use them until you're out of them, and then you buy more (recharge).
In post-pay you use it as much as you want, but your bill's value is as much as you have used.

In the US, I pay 50 dollars monthly bill but I text and call as much as I want. Unlimited.

And yeah, as I said, people in the ME think its the "shiz!", and yes they're still getting the BB....some of my friends are buying it these days, think it uber cool they have it. Like you, I think its the crappiest thing to ever be invented.

It's unbelievable lol, even an idiot would agree that blackberry's are not "the shizz", more like they're ****! yeh, pre-pay and post-pay is a waste of money, might aswell move back to London and get an iPhone 4S on a pay monthly contract to be honest :rolleyes:

ShadyCroft
26-01-12, 15:57
It's unbelievable lol, even an idiot would agree that blackberry's are not "the shizz", more like they're ****! yeh, pre-pay and post-pay is a waste of money, might aswell move back to London and get an iPhone 4S on a pay monthly contract to be honest :rolleyes:

thats what am saying lol! oh and yeah I agree with you. Sometimes I feel sorry for Arabs, BB is the shizz, high prices and post and pre pay lol! sad! :o