PDA

View Full Version : Going on with the VOWELS/ Jamo

ClassicCroft
27-01-12, 15:23
xB3Mo7aVTkA&list=PL34C1F9A0170D5C22&index=2&feature=plpp_video

So i go on with learning the korean aphabet.
Here are the vowels, called; jamo.

:jmp: hope it,s abit good.

Spong
27-01-12, 22:48
Good job, keep it up, I hope you're retaining all the information. I've nothing but respect for people learning other languages :tmb:

And you have the loudest felt-tip pen in the world :D:vlol:

ClassicCroft
28-01-12, 01:32
Good job, keep it up, I hope you're retaining all the information. I've nothing but respect for people learning other languages :tmb:

And you have the loudest felt-tip pen in the world :D:vlol:

hahaha xD Really :P it,s a MARKER, :jmp: Kamzahamnida (thank you ) for watching.:D

Gracious Days
28-01-12, 04:21
You're really committed. :tmb: After watching your first video, I went to the website you linked in your description, listened to a few soundfiles, and downloaded a couple PDF files just for notes.

I don't have any plans to really tackle learning to fluency, but it doesn't hurt to learn a little. The rules for 'Yes' and 'No' are tricky, haha.

Good for you. :D

ClassicCroft
28-01-12, 16:11
You're really committed. :tmb: After watching your first video, I went to the website you linked in your description, listened to a few soundfiles, and downloaded a couple PDF files just for notes.

I don't have any plans to really tackle learning to fluency, but it doesn't hurt to learn a little. The rules for 'Yes' and 'No' are tricky, haha.

Good for you. :D

Thank you, i,m happy that i helped you abit. ;)