PDA

View Full Version : Official Strategy guide

Legless mutant
05-02-12, 19:58
Hi all, back about 15-16 years ago when Tomb Raider went on the market, an official strategy guide from Prima was also released, my father after completing TR1- TRCHR , bought a strategy guide from Prima for the referred games.
My question is, does Prima still sell any strategy guides for these "new" Tomb Raiders ( TRAOD, TRL, TRAA, TRU) ?

Ps: My father bought those strategy guides when he used to live in London, since then, we moved to Portugal and haven`t found any here.

Mikky
05-02-12, 20:30
Prima released ones for Angel of Darkness and Anniversary. Piggyback did the ones for Legend and Underworld. You should be able to find them on sell on eBay or Amazon.

MattTR
05-02-12, 21:37
Prima released ones for Angel of Darkness and Anniversary. Piggyback did the ones for Legend and Underworld. You should be able to find them on sell on eBay or Amazon.

This. :tmb:

If I'm not mistaken, I remember there was one with TR1/TR2 combined. The Piggyback ones were nice, but I loved the Prima ones, just got used to way of doing things.. Glad they had the opportunity to do one for Anniversary. :D

I wonder who will the strategy guide for the reboot?! :eek:

peeves
05-02-12, 22:30
Prima released ones for TRAOD but they didn't for TRL, TRA, nor TRU. I got the first 6 TR strategy guides for TR but i got the legend one but couldn't find the one for TRA, nor TRU.

Phlip
05-02-12, 23:29
^Prima did do TRA's.

laravision
05-02-12, 23:47
TRA guide by Prima :)

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/d002076b.jpg