PDA

View Full Version : GAME the next retailer to go under?

ggctuk
08-02-12, 21:08

Carbonek_0051
08-02-12, 21:11
Click (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188602)

ggctuk
08-02-12, 21:13
Thanks, but the snarky reply doesn't suit anyway. I haven't been in that forum for quite some time.

Carbonek_0051
08-02-12, 21:13
Thanks, but the snarky reply doesn't suit anyway. I haven't been in that forum for quite some time.

I was quoting Navi from Zelda, it wasn't even meant to be "snarky". Jesus Christ you people need a sense of humor. :p

ultima espio
08-02-12, 21:14
To be fair I found it amusing :p

I'm sure you posted in that thread as well :p

ggctuk
08-02-12, 21:15
To be fair I found it amusing :p

I'm sure you posted in that thread as well :p

Nope, I've not been in that thread. If I had I wouldn't have made this topic in the first place.

jajay119
08-02-12, 21:17
It sounds cruel but, providing they sell off the Gamestation brand before going down ( I like Gamestation), I really don't care. They're beyond useless as a game store. Witless staff who have no idea what they are on about, fanboys, high prices and varying prices within the same store (for the same game) just smack of incompetence.

I feel sorry for all of those who will be made redundant, that is, of course, obvious. But I will not miss the brand at all.

larson n natla
08-02-12, 21:20
It sounds cruel but, providing they sell off the Gamestation brand before going down ( I like Gamestation), I really don't care. They're beyond useless as a game store. Witless staff who have no idea what they are on about, fanboys, high prices and varying prices within the same store (for the same game) just smack of incompetence.

I feel sorry for all of those who will be made redundant, that is, of course, obvious. But I will not miss the brand at all.

Gamestation: Staff know about games and are really helpful. Prices are cheaper.

GAME: Staff think DS's are home consoles and have next-gen graphics. Prices are more expensive.

jajay119
08-02-12, 21:25
Gamestation: Staff know about games and are really helpful. Prices are cheaper.

GAME: Staff think DS's are home consoles and have next-gen graphics. Prices are more expensive.

Glad someone else has experience of how actually awful the store is considering its purpose. :hug:

People can't jump all over me for being over the top and unfeeling now :pi:

Mikky
08-02-12, 21:29
I was quoting Navi from Zelda, it wasn't even meant to be "snarky". Jesus Christ you people need a sense of humor. :p

I actually knew this as soon as I read it and lol'd. :p

EscondeR
08-02-12, 21:33
So much ado over a misposted thread :rolleyes: