PDA

View Full Version : Biorhythms

patriots88888
08-02-12, 22:46
Feeling kinda low and not sure why that is? Or perhaps you've been feeling surprisingly upbeat... it could be that your biorhthyms are to blame for that/the reason behind it.

There are the 3 primary biorhythms: Emotional, Intellectual and Physical as well as 3 secondary which are the combination of these.

I've been feeling kinda sluggish the past few days... I've been eating right (and yes, that includes limiting my sugary sweets intake :p), exercising and have been taking my vitamins as well as getting out in the fresh air/sun and still feel this way. And low and behold my physical biorhythms are very near their lowest point on the scale. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

http://i41.************/2uysltf.jpg

You can find out yours here... it's quick, easy and relatively pain-free. Just complete the form in the upper left to receive your chart.

Clicky (http://www.facade.com/biorhythm/)

You can also check out some of your favorite celebrities' biorhythms as well (for those who are interested). Of course, some might find this to be nothing more than BS, but when all other reasoning fails and I have no other explanation it's good enough for me.

And no, I am not a spam bot. :p

Ward Dragon
08-02-12, 23:47

*moves finger away from the ban button* :p Besides, your post is too coherent to be a spam bot :pi:

Anyhow, I'm not sure I believe that site since it looks like it was going purely based upon birthday without taking anything else into account.

In any case, the peaks and troughs of my graph are pretty close together (whereas yours are kind of spread out) so I guess that means I'm mildly bipolar XD I wouldn't be surprised about that, except it says I'm at a peak right now when I'm actually feeling like crap :p

Weemanply109
08-02-12, 23:52
How can this manage to be accurate on the basis of your DOB? :confused:

TRexbait
09-02-12, 00:44

Just what a spam bot wants us to think :pi:

The fact that the site doesn't seem too credible isn't helping either.

Rai
09-02-12, 01:07
Yeah, not really understanding that chart at all...

Larapink
09-02-12, 01:08
My Biorhythms look erratic, they match exactly how I am feeling at the moment! :(

I'm feeling a rush of emotions, like my Biorhythms are showing. :(

http://i44.************/vzy3v8.png

Encore
09-02-12, 01:52
Known about this for some years now... At one point I even had a widget on my desktop that showed it.

It's pretty crazy but it's always accurate. O_o

How can this manage to be accurate on the basis of your DOB? :confused:

I never really read upon it, but my uneducated guess is that this is based on the assumption that the human body functions on cycles. Knowing the time between your date of birth and now, they probably use some equation to calculate how many of those cycles have gone by, and in which one you are now.

Lara Croft!
09-02-12, 12:48
So I guess the thousands of people around the world that were born on the same day as me all share the same mood, physical state, wisdom etc?

I enjoy checking out my horoscope when I come across it in some magazine, but I don't believe any of it.

klona
09-02-12, 13:13
I don't believe it because I don't understand any of it at all. :p

tampi
09-02-12, 16:22
http://i.imgur.com/44kiH.jpg (http://imgur.com/44kiH)

I don't know what that means, but I'm so tired and so asleep :o

Avalon SARL
09-02-12, 16:30
I didn't get it at all :confused:

maximum_123
09-02-12, 17:24
This is so weird though because it says that all last week I was -100% on emotional and I've been such a bitch until today, literally someone would think I had PMS but that's impossible... Or is it. :pi: And it also said that I was going to get better this week starting today. That's so weird though. I don't understand the physical ones because I didn't read it because I'm 100% lazy today (it said I was going to be, so it's true facts), so maybe I got all that wrong but still. Freaky.

Cochrane
09-02-12, 19:43
You know, I've always been thinking that Horoscopes need more sine waves to be more credible, so this is exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Now without sarcasm: That site is obviously pure and utter rubbish. Maybe it has entertainment value (really, what site that makes colored plots does not have entertainment value?), but that's all.

I especially like how they add two sine waves, divide the result by two, color it differently and then call the result "secondary rhythm".

By the way, the site doesn't do anything, it bases the curves only on the time elapsed between the two reference dates. Try it out: Change your birth date to one year earlier, and the target date to one year earlier as well. If this does not jump over a leap year for either, then you will get exactly the same plots. Oh, and of course the site will give you your biorhythm for before you were born. No mathematical reason not to, right?

If I had more patience, I could probably calculate the exact values used to create these plots, but I don't really want to.

Lara Croft!
09-02-12, 21:11
If I had more patience, I could probably calculate the exact values used to create these plots, but I don't really want to.

I'm tired just from reading that sentence.