PDA

View Full Version : RIP Whitney Houston

Dennis's Mom
12-02-12, 00:12
Sad to hear about this. The woman had supreme pipes.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355454#.TzcQ7uRC8kZ

Larapink
12-02-12, 00:14
OMG NO!!! :eek: :(

I've always been a fan of hers, I am devastated! :'( :(

RIP Whitney Houston, my condolences to her family & friends. This is an incredibly sad day! :'(

I can't tell you how heartbroken I am after hearing about Whitney Houston's passing she was one of biggest inspirations as a music artist she inspired me to sing. I idolized her, her beauty in her voice. She's gone too soon! :'(
All my favourite artists have passed away too soon, like Michael Jackson & Aaliyah for example. The great really do pass away at a young age! :( :'(

MyRaider4Life
12-02-12, 00:14
Well that was a complete shock, rest in peace.

tomblover
12-02-12, 00:18
Oh, my God...

RIP.

Dark Lugia 2
12-02-12, 00:27
Rest in peace Whitney. :(

tlr online
12-02-12, 00:31
Rip.

larafan25
12-02-12, 00:32
Holy ****. :eek:

She was only 48 too.

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 00:33
That's freaking insane. Rest in peace, Whitney. :(

Forever a legend...

Mad Tony
Holy **** that's quite a shock. Was never a fan but R.I.P. none the less.

Weemanply109
OMFG, I ****ing love her! RIP. I'll always love you! <3 <3

pekirock
12-02-12, 00:37
Poor thing! RIP

Does anyone know what its from? Im guessing drugs, but not sure

larafan25
12-02-12, 00:42

And I...

eeeyyyyeee...

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 00:43
Unknown atm.

I just told my mum, she's the biggest Whitney fan. She was kinda speechless.

And I...

eeeyyyyeee...

That pun was intentional, yes. :pi:

Chocola teapot
12-02-12, 00:45
WHAT?

This is absolutely devastating! :(

What a legend, music is at a loss without her. </3

R.I.P.

scion05
Never was much of fan. I liked about four songs out of a 20+ year career, but still it's a shock and sad news, although I do imagine drugs were the cause.

R.I.P.

King.Louie
This is terrible :( what is with all these celebs dying so young?

EmeraldFields
12-02-12, 00:46
I can't even comprehend this right now. :(

RIP Whitney. You were the voice of a generation.

Larapink
12-02-12, 00:51
I really can't stop crying right now! :'(

scion05
12-02-12, 00:54
To be honest, to the people in this thread talking about how upset they are and how shocking this news is... Did you ever actually support this woman? Or is this another MJ/Winehouse scenario where everyone said they loved them after they died? And for the record, yes, I did like Whitney, but I don't find this news to much of a shock. A slight shock in that there were no signs recently, but it's not like she was in great health...

I'm not saying this to be deliberately nasty, I'm just curious that's all :)

MiCkiZ88
12-02-12, 00:55
Another one too young! She will be missed! R.I.P. :(
Edit: I did support her back in the day, but I can't say its a big shock. I do however want to hear the cause of death before judging.

AmericanAssassin

To be honest, to the people in this thread talking about how upset they are and how shocking this news is... Did you ever actually support this woman? Or is this another MJ/Winehouse scenario where everyone said they loved them after they died? And for the record, yes, I did like Whitney, but I don't find this news to too shock. A slight shock in that there were no signs recently, but it's not like she was in great health...

I'm not saying this to be deliberately nasty, I'm just curious that's all :)
Everybody on here will claim that she was their fave for the next couple months or so. It's just how TRFs go. :p

Larapink
To be honest, to the people in this thread talking about how upset they are and how shocking this news is... Did you ever actually support this woman? Or is this another MJ/Winehouse scenario where everyone said they loved them after they died?
Yes I actually supported her as an artist, for years - mainly for her music & her voice.

Sir Croft
12-02-12, 00:56
Can't say I'm all that shocked about her death, but RIP, anyway.

tomblover
12-02-12, 00:57
I was never a big fan of Whitney, but I'm just shocked... a legend's death is hard to comprehend. :(

Killercowz
12-02-12, 00:57
^
I was never a fan but my mother was and the news saddened her.

I found it shocking but that was before I found out about her heavy drug use.

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 01:01
Everybody on here will claim that she was their fave for the next couple months or so. It's just how TRFs go. :p

Actually, it's not just TRF'ers that do it, but when I said I loved her, I was serious. I was a fan before she died, my mum has all her albums and I used to listen to them. I have her songs on my computer aswell.

Just a warning: If any members want to play bitchy then don't hesitate to mention me in your posts.

TheRCroft
12-02-12, 01:05
I liked a few songs of hers, but I was never a big fan, although I acknowledge the fact that she certainly was a legend. She had an amazing voice and some of her songs are still anthems of a whole generation. RIP Whitney.

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 01:06
Actually, it's not just TRF'ers that do it, but when I said I loved her, I was serious. I was a fan before she died, my mum has all her albums and I used to listen to them. I have her songs on my computer aswell.
I believe you and I know it's not just TRFers. This is just where I'm exposed to such behaviors the most.

Chocola teapot
12-02-12, 01:09
Must we overshadow the news by foretelling the inevitable band-wagonning? :p

Dark Lugia 2
Excuse me? No one is claiming to be a huge fan, its just such a shock and loss. Especially to those that didn't know how bad her drug problem was...

NYCL@R@
I'm not a huge fan either, but I own I look to you album. It's one of my favs. It is sad that another legendary artist is gone.

Larapink
12-02-12, 01:10
Just because I don't share every artist that I have been inspired by musically over the years -- doesn't mean that I was never a fan. Whitney & Michael have always been the type of incredible musical voices that I have naturally been inspired by from a very young age. I find it insulting that people here like to insinuate perhaps even just assume otherwise.

:}hello friend
12-02-12, 01:12
I saw on the news yesterday that had she left a nightclub with bruises and blood on her legs.

I just can't believe this, she was going to attend the Grammy's tomorrow!

scion05
12-02-12, 01:14
@LaraPink, you're being very defensive here over something that was aimed at posters in general and not specifically you.

Stevo505
12-02-12, 01:18
RIP Whitey. Why do the good die young :(

Rai
12-02-12, 01:21
No Way! :eek: Whitney was incredibly talented, such a shame how her personal life turned out. I'm shocked. I wasn't a huge fan, but I admired her for her voice. R.I.P and my heart goes out to her family and friends :(.

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 01:25
I think there's more to it than drugs. Like aforementioned she was seen with bruises. I hope it wasn't a painful death.

I believe you and I know it's not just TRFers. This is just where I'm exposed to such behaviors the most.

I know what you mean, however Twitter is blazing up with the "Whitney changed my life" speeches, when in fact, they've never tweeted about Whitney prior to that.

TRULuverzz
12-02-12, 01:27
I'm actually really heartbroken to find out, I used to listen to her all the time, she's always been the best singer to me, and her music will live on in my heart. Rest in Peace girl! :(

robm_2007
12-02-12, 01:34
This is completely out of nowhere! I know that she had her own problems, and was a bit of a mess sometimes, but damn if she wasn't one of the truest singers in the past generation. I am not necessarily a fan of hers, but I can't deny that she had a powerful voice and a true entertainer.

RIP :(

As for people being skeptical about people's condolences, it is often the case that one does not know what they had until it's gone. Similar to Michael Jackson, I was never really a fan of his music, and am not really a fan after he died, but it certainly is a tragedy that he (and other recent singers) have died. Their talent is what people forget when they are a celebrity with a rocky lifestyle. Don't condemn them for what they did (like substance abuse and such, not that I am a fan of it, mind you), just know that behind all those problems that they were a talented person who was not just the caricature that they seemed to be.

TRhalloween
12-02-12, 01:43
Damn, she was pretty major.:(

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 01:45
I'm actually really heartbroken to find out

I noticed on your Facebook; you've been dedicating it to her. :p

Encore
12-02-12, 01:46
Brace yourselves...

The millions of CD sales are coming.

TRULuverzz
12-02-12, 01:50
I noticed on your Facebook; you've been dedicating it to her. :p

Yes, I've listened to LOTS of her song and bought her album and mum had her greatest hits collections before she died :'(

Sir Croft
12-02-12, 01:52
Brace yourselves...

So true. Musicians' deaths are becoming so profitable that I wouldn't doubt if labels actually started killing those who don't profit anymore just so they could get one last peak in sales. [/conspiracytheorist] :p

Killercowz
12-02-12, 01:53
So true. Musicians' deaths are becoming so profitable that I wouldn't doubt if labels actually started killing those who don't profit anymore just so they could get one last peak in sales. [/conspiracytheorist] :p

I was just going to say that. :vlol:

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 01:55

That wouldn't surprise me actually.

I hope Xtina watches her back. :pi:

Encore
12-02-12, 01:55

Dude..... You're so right...

http://i.imgur.com/UOxmxs.jpg

KamilM_93
12-02-12, 01:56
Rest In Piece... I love you, Whitney.

Killercowz
12-02-12, 01:58
That wouldn't surprise me actually.

Don't worry, her back fat will rebound any axe. :pi:

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 02:00
I would kill myself...

Don't worry, her back fat will rebound any axe. :pi:
Bitch be losin' weight. :ohn: Bitch be lookin' good. :ohn:

pekirock
12-02-12, 02:05
Brace yourselves...

Its true I just bought it :pi: or at least downloaded it

Surprisingly I really like it

Larapink
12-02-12, 02:12
Mariah Carey's Tweets:

http://i42.************/2i6wbr.png

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 02:12
On a positive note, Whitney's film Sparkle hasn't been released yet. It's going to be a success now. Jordin Sparks and Cee Lo co-star, among others. :D

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 02:15
^It's weird how a celeb dying can achieve much better sales than what you could do whilst alive..

[/Sadtruth]

Mikky
12-02-12, 02:15
Wow. I did not see this coming. Well, I guess you never really do. :/ I wasn't her biggest fan or anything, but no one can deny that she was a great singer and had talent. RIP Whitney. Wow...

rowanlim
12-02-12, 02:19
I'm so shocked and sad. I was waiting for her comeback. RIP Whitney Houston :(

*laralover*
12-02-12, 02:50
Well growing up iv always heard her songs. Such a shocker this is :( Was it drugs? I really despise drugs :mad:

Tommy123
12-02-12, 02:52
So sad :( RIP

Reggie
12-02-12, 02:57
Bless her. So much soul from her in her time and now her soul has departed.

TRULuverzz
12-02-12, 03:02
7EjfbyCpAxA

This song never fails to steal my heart <3
Rest in Peace Whit! </3 :'(

skylark1121
12-02-12, 03:06
I just heard of this....

It's truly a tragedy. I heard a rumor that she was supposed to perform at the Grammys tomorrow night. If that's true.... aww I'm sad now.... :(

voltz
12-02-12, 03:08
This is pretty shameful much of her professional career had to have been plagued with drug use and addiction. I was hoping to see her thrive long past it.

Gracious Days
12-02-12, 03:09
I feel for her family, especially her daughter, and hope she gets through okay. Sad to hear of her passing.

Larapink
12-02-12, 03:12
This is pretty shameful much of her professional career had to have been plagued with drug use and addiction. I was hoping to see her thrive long past it.
Don't forget Bobby Brown introduced her to drugs, in the first place when she was young and vulnerable.

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 03:13
Nevermind. :rolleyes:

[Xmas]
12-02-12, 03:14
OMG NO!

R.I.P. Whitney :(

Larapink
12-02-12, 03:15
I honestly feel for her Daughter & the rest of Whitney's family, I can't even begin to imagine the loss for them..

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 03:16
I honestly feel for her Daughter & the rest of Whitney's family, I can't even begin to imagine the loss for them..
I'm not familiar with her personal life (outside of drugs and bad tabloid press). Is her daughter young or grown? Regardless, obviously it would be difficult. :(

Larapink
12-02-12, 03:17
Is her daughter young or grown? Regardless, obviously it would be difficult. :(
Her daughter is young girl -- Whitney's daughter's name is Bobbi Kristina.

TRULuverzz
12-02-12, 03:20
Her daughter is young girl -- Whitney's daughter's name is Bobbi Kristina.

And she's 18 just like me! We were both born in 1993 :D

AmericanAssassin
12-02-12, 03:50
A video from the Oprah Winfrey show where J-Hud, Xtina, and Celine praise Whitney. It's something nice to post, I suppose. :D

TDEb9v4sax8

Interestingly enough... I didn't find this from an Xtina-related source. :p

Larapink
12-02-12, 04:24
Whitney's 1988 Grammy Awards Performance of One Moment Of Time, this performance is spectacular it always gives me goosebumps there is so much energy and power in her vocal I am astonished & in awe of her. <3

7VRNGN0hvik

tombfan91
12-02-12, 04:38
Im sad :(. She had such an amazing voice

knightgames
12-02-12, 04:50
dd0fuaD-OwE

Larapink
12-02-12, 05:03
^ @Knightgames: That film adaptation of Cinderella (1997) is my childhood completely!; I espeically remember this song from the film. It's absolutely amazing it takes me back to that time. Thanks for posting that video you reminded me. I'm quite surprised that Brandy hasn't yet tweeted anything about Whitney yet since Brandy notes Whitney as her main inspirations in the music industry she was also a co-star in this film.

knightgames
12-02-12, 06:00
^ @Knightgames: That film adaptation of Cinderella (1997) is my childhood completely!; I espeically remember this song from the film. It's absolutely amazing it takes me back to that time. Thanks for posting that video you reminded me. I'm quite surprised that Brandy hasn't yet tweeted anything about Whitney yet since Brandy notes Whitney as her main inspirations in the music industry she was also a co-star in this film.

I grew up on the Leslie Ann Warren version of Oscar and Hammerseins' Cinderella from the mid sixties. Wy niece was born a few years before the Whitney/Brandy version and I was happy to share the experience with her when Disney and Whitney produced this. I even made a video from the television broadcast and cut out the commercials. All the performances are well done.

I thought I'd post this as it's not as widely known or remembered as a Whitney vehicle.

It's funny you mentioned Brandy. MSN had a list of tweets from stars who probably barely knew Whitney, yet Brandy worked with her and was inspired to sing because of her - yet no tweet. Not that everyone's personal feelings have to be known, and maybe Brandy is keeping them to herself, but I noticed nothing from her too.

Johnnay
12-02-12, 06:36
Poor thing! RIP

Does anyone know what its from? Im guessing drugs, but not sure

i wouldnt be surprised if it was Drugs as well.

Draco
12-02-12, 06:39
Well that was a complete shock...

You're kidding right?

cezy rockeru
12-02-12, 06:45
she was really talented, had an amazing voice and should have lived way more, she was only 48. :/
rest in peace.

sandygrimm
12-02-12, 06:50
OMG Not herr too! :( RIP
She was still so young!

Kelly Craftman
12-02-12, 07:22
Why do all the talended people die?

This is quite upsetting for me, growing up listening to her music and the great legend is gone :(
RIP and may your soul be with those who have gone before you.

lord gaga
12-02-12, 08:11
Oh my gosh! :eek: RIP whitney!

Rosaly
12-02-12, 08:55
God give her the best place in heaven..
R.I.P Whitney Houston :'(

Legend 4ever
12-02-12, 09:02
RIP.

I was surprised because I thought she stopped taking drugs. We still don't know the cause of death though.

It's a bad thing to say, but like Amy Winehouse, whom I loved very much, Whitney was never going to be as great as she once was -- she damaged her voice beyond repair and the drugs affected her behavior.

Jack Croft
12-02-12, 09:06
Rip.

Nemo_91
12-02-12, 09:33
Rip. :(

jonathanrij
12-02-12, 09:39
May she rest in peace. Only 48 years old, such a shame.

She was undeniably very inspiring to many people worldwide. My condolences go out to her family and friends.

ajrich17901
12-02-12, 09:43
Talk about a complete and utter shock, cannot believe she's gone..she had one of the most incredible voices in the industry.:(
5Pze_mdbOK8

And on another note, People...stop blaming drugs or whatever.. It DOESN'T MATTER!! Whitney Houston gave so much of herself. STOP! Get off your sanctimonious drug/alcohol crap and just honor this creative, vibrant force in our lives who is now gone.

Sharon_14
12-02-12, 10:18
R.I.P Whitney Houston. It's so sad to see such talent gone... :(

noonbob
12-02-12, 10:29
i was so shocked to wake up and go on msn to end up seeing this sad news :(
R.I.P whitney
will always love ur music :)

Adamaru
12-02-12, 10:37
God, no, why did you do that to us? :(

I loved her song "I will always love you."

I will always love you, Whitney. :(

EscondeR
12-02-12, 10:44
RIP Whitney :(

It's truly a very sad day.

BrandonFlowers
12-02-12, 11:03
Sad indeed, R.I.P Whitney :(

Although I was never a big fan when she was alive and I certainly am not going to start being one now that she has passed away. I dread to think what the charts are going to be like in the coming weeks.

Eros5th
12-02-12, 11:14
Wow this video of hers... She knew it was coming and wanted to be at peace already. RIP Whitney hope you're in a better place with peace and comfort.

5Pze_mdbOK8

And I know I shouldn't even mention his name... But I hate you even more now Bobby Brown... But whatever he's irrelevant to her now.

scion05
12-02-12, 11:32
I Look To You and I Didn't Know My Strength are the only two ballads of hers I really like ( I like her Mariah duet too )...

ijV_lfYCTLA

This is actually very sad right now :/

irishhips
12-02-12, 11:37
Reace In Peace :(

I love this song by her

3JWTaaS7LdU&ob

Kelly Craftman
12-02-12, 11:40
eH3giaIzONA

TRULuverzz
12-02-12, 11:42
ewxmv2tyeRs

<3

Cali
12-02-12, 11:52
It's a real shame :( RIP.

Avalon SARL
12-02-12, 13:15
OMg :yik:

I am so sad right now; and what is with all the saying that she was on drugs :yik:

afzalmiah
12-02-12, 14:11
Rest In Peace Whitney Houston :(

Mmhmm
12-02-12, 14:27
Heard at about 9am this morning, and I'm still pretty much in shock :( Might sound like an overreaction but she was one of my favourite singers ever. RIP Whitney :(

Kelly Craftman
12-02-12, 15:42
OMg :yik:

I am so sad right now; and what is with all the saying that she was on drugs :yik:

She was on drugs for awhile now.

pekirock
12-02-12, 16:06

Ever since the 90s I believe

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 16:26
I've always got emotional when listening to 'I Look To You', but now it's even more so, since she's dead, it's so sad.

I Look To You is definitely my favourite ballad from her, it just feels more emotional to me compared to her others.

Blockoland
12-02-12, 16:37
R.I.P Whitney

Changeling
12-02-12, 16:38
Everyone loves them when they're dead, of course.

My condolences to her friends and family.

WWETombRaider
12-02-12, 16:43
Indeed this is sad. R.I.P :(

FloTheMachine
12-02-12, 16:43
Rip :(

Mmhmm
12-02-12, 16:45
Ever since the 90s I believe
I think she got into them around about when Bobby Brown left her, or while she was with him. I forget which but I know it was roughly in that timeframe.

BrandonFlowers
12-02-12, 16:47
I think she got into them around about when Bobby Brown left her, or while she was with him. I forget which but I know it was roughly in that timeframe.

It was when they met back in the mid 90's I think.

Your_Envy*
12-02-12, 16:53
Rest in peace.

darksoul
12-02-12, 16:58
this is really sad, when i see in facebook "r.i.p whitney houston" i'm like "WTF" , that's just.. sad.. and shocking.. she have a great voice, powerful and beautiful, unique, but now, she have to sing with the angels.. rest in peace baby. < 3 R.I.P WHITNEY HOUSTON

JasonAW
12-02-12, 17:02
R.I.P. Whitney Houston, shame, she had an amazing voice... all these big artists seem to be going.

Miharu
12-02-12, 17:02
Honestly I was never a fan, but I am shocked and saddened myself. R.I.P

ajrich17901
12-02-12, 17:17
I was addicted to this when it was still a demo and I'm still addicted to it today. Her album I Look To You had some of her best work.

lQ35mX9WiDI

EmeraldFields
12-02-12, 17:22

She started taking drugs during the filming of The Preacher's Wife in 1996.

Larapink
12-02-12, 17:24
Bobby Brown introduced her to drugs..

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 17:32

I think the truth has been spoken. :cool:

ANoDE
12-02-12, 17:39
Whitney Houston was an exceptional singer who unfortunately made a few wrong turns in life. I hope she will rest in peace.

Avalon SARL
12-02-12, 17:39

that is just sad. I never knew this. Why do famous people, mainly singers do this to themselves while people think they have everything :(

EmeraldFields
12-02-12, 18:46
Bobby Brown introduced her to drugs..

Yes, I know. I was just stating when she became a regular drug user.

ShadyCroft
12-02-12, 19:02
I was shocked to hear this. It came out of nowhere. I dont know many songs of her, but who doesnt know I'll always love you ? Rest in peace!

robbie_rawr
12-02-12, 19:03
Honestly I was never a fan, but I am shocked and saddened myself. R.I.P

This.

Larapink
12-02-12, 19:09
Whitney's only daughter Bobbi Kristina was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, everyone please pray for her. <3

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bobbi-2012122

ajrich17901
12-02-12, 19:11
Whitney's only daughter Bobbi Kristina was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, everyone please pray for her. <3

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bobbi-2012122

She was released today according to this,
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20569493_20569582,00.html

Larapink
12-02-12, 19:13
She was released today according to this,
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20569493_20569582,00.html
I missed that, thanks for the update.

I really feel so sad for Whitney's daughter, her mother was everything to her. I can't even begin to imagine the pain she is going through right now! :(

ajrich17901
12-02-12, 19:18
The press need to leave her and the entire family alone.

StefanJ94
12-02-12, 19:21
The press need to leave her and the entire family alone.

Knowing the press...No! :/

ajrich17901
12-02-12, 19:27
Her last performance, 2 days before she passed away.
_abxJNPzZZY

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 22:20
So ****ing sad. :(

I think you're exaggerating with the "Pray for her daughter thing", according to that article, it was just a breakdown due to stress. She isn't dying.

b.gluch
12-02-12, 22:34
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzafujxna01qzpf0co1_500.png

saw this on Stefan's tumblr. lol.

http://i.imgur.com/b9o2U.png

R.I.P. ♥

voltz
12-02-12, 23:03
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzafujxna01qzpf0co1_500.png

Heh heh heh! :tmb:

EscondeR
13-02-12, 04:37
Hmmm... There are always some who can't live without bringing useless drama even where it is totally not necessary :mis:

Let's not spoil at least that thread.

moodydog
18-02-12, 20:09
She as absolutely beautiful!

Shark_Blade
06-04-12, 00:08
Whitney Houston final autopsy report released

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/whitney-houston-final-autopsy-report-released/2012/04/05/gIQA7p00xS_story.html
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/340677

Whitney Houston (pic) was found face down in the bathtub with a bloody nose and the remnants of cocaine nearby, according to the final coroner's report.

A "small spoon with a white crystal-like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper" were found on the counter of her Beverly Hills hotel room, while "remnants of a white powdery substance" were found in a draw and on the base of a portable mirror. Tests later confirmed the powder to be cocaine.

She had two superficial abrasions on the left side if her forehead, one on the bridge of her nose, and several other small abrasions on her body – although there were no signs of foul play.

According to gossip website TMZ – which has obtained a copy of the report – Whitney's long-term cocaine usage was evident by a hole in her septum, and she was also suffering from mild emphysema.

The chief coroner believes The Bodyguard star took the drug just before her death on February 11 – which has been attributed to accidental drowning caused by heart disease and cocaine use.

On the day of the tragedy, Whitney had been complaining of a sore throat and decided to take a bath before a pre-Grammy party. Her assistant left to run errands and returned at 3.35pm to discover the 48-year-old mother-of-one lifeless body face down in about 12 inches of hot water.

The report states: "The assistant called for her bodyguard, and together they pulled the decedent out of the bathtub."

Paramedics arrived about 10 minutes later and moved her to the living room floor before concluding she was dead at 3.55pm.

The report also notes Whitney was wearing a brown wig "tightly attached to her hair", and that traces of marijuana, Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication) were also found in her system at the time of her death.

The document, which was released on Wednesday (April 4) adds: "[Whitney] possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol."

According to RadarOnline.com, other items found in the room included: "A plastic bag ripped open with pills spilling out, medication bottles and an ashtray with cigarette butts."Well that's the end of it. :(

voltz
06-04-12, 00:18
Yup, sadly.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. :(