Phlip
12-02-12, 18:07
WHY would they hire her to model?!

ajrich17901
12-02-12, 18:09
That is just plain ****ing scary..

Gamd1011
12-02-12, 18:10
http://api.ning.com/files/XYR19WpENlFEJaFdL4LZtL8vLthYmuYkPYNJlQkybsKCyeVQ6j xkfTY-8yDdIYITuHXyoH7303eYExdTYVJaiKhDjczIEZA0/tumblr_kv4tbsPFnB1qzo9rro1_250.gif

Zelda master
Uhmmm... Since when did that become sexy!? :eek:

Catapharact
WHY would they hire her to model?!

Because professional runway modeling is never about putting the emphasis on the model herself. The model is nothing more than a walking coat hanger to the designers. If the emphasis was placed on the model's beauty then nobody would bother looking at the clothes she is wearing and that is something that the designers don't want.

Compare runway models to say... Victoria Secret models and you will see a great deal of difference between them.

FloTheMachine
She isn't very attractive with that waist. ;/

Nausinous
12-02-12, 18:12
I can't imagine what that does to her self esteem :(

Encore
12-02-12, 18:18
I can't imagine what that does to her self esteem :(

Well, she's a professional model now so it seems she found her purpose and a way to not feel bad about that look. And designers seem to increasingly look for models with strange and unique features.

StefanJ94
12-02-12, 18:22
She looks great. :D I'd love to see her in a corset.

Larapink
12-02-12, 18:22
She's way too thin! :eek:

That waist is so unattractive, yuck.

Chocola teapot
12-02-12, 18:23
Her body is not aesthetically pleasing.

scion05
12-02-12, 18:24
Kylie's Showgirl Corset was reported to be 16" but was actually 20".

Admles
12-02-12, 18:30
Eh, I don't believe it's natural. She's probably had some serious corset training.

Not attractive at all

igonge
12-02-12, 18:31
Um... Eww.

Gamd1011
12-02-12, 18:32
She looks great. :D I'd love to see her in a corset.
...sarcasm?

Catapharact
12-02-12, 18:35
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion on the matter but if this is indeed her natural figure then don't you think its kinda sad that you guys are making all these negative comments considering that some of you might have been victims of abusive comments relating to your own physical features?

While I admit I don't find her figure attractive (I like women with curvaceous and lean figures,) I am not going to go as far as condemn her on the way she looks just because her figure happens to be naturally shaped in a different manner.

StefanJ94
12-02-12, 18:35
...sarcasm?

Nope, I'm dead serious.

If you want sarcasm, I'm very pleased with the people that are willing to defend anyone who's being bullied because of being overweight yet they are the ones who bully someone because they're underweight and have a really small waist. <3

Weemanply109
12-02-12, 18:36
She was born dis way! STFU! :mad:

http://api.ning.com/files/XYR19WpENlFEJaFdL4LZtL8vLthYmuYkPYNJlQkybsKCyeVQ6j xkfTY-8yDdIYITuHXyoH7303eYExdTYVJaiKhDjczIEZA0/tumblr_kv4tbsPFnB1qzo9rro1_250.gif

OMFG. :vlol:

Her body is not aesthetically pleasing.

You like men, sit down. http://i.imgur.com/OpstM.gif

Here, have a seat, ma cher ---> _/

Mad Tony
12-02-12, 18:41
Am I the only one that finds runway models in general pretty hot?

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion on the matter but if this is indeed her natural figure then don't you think its kinda sad that you guys are making all these negative comments considering that some of you might have been victims of abusive comments relating to your own physical features?

While I admit I don't find her figure attractive (I like women with curvaceous and full figures,) I am not going to go as far as condemn her on the way she looks just because her figure happens to be naturally shaped in a different manner.Agreed. It's pretty pathetic really.

For the record no I do not find this woman attractive.

TRhalloween
12-02-12, 18:43

While I admit I don't find her figure attractive (I like women with curvaceous and full figures,) I am not going to go as far as condemn her on the way she looks just because her figure happens to be naturally shaped in a different manner.

Ok, I actually agree.

Dark Lugia 2
12-02-12, 18:45
Oh wow, its like a fashion designer's sketch come to life! A lot of them draw designs on fugres that look like hers.

Cochrane
12-02-12, 18:47
If that is her natural figure, then it is her problem whether she is happy with it or not. The problem is that she (and all the other models who look similar) help create a beauty ideal that is not realistic at all, and for that matter, not really beautiful. She may be at the exteme end, but there are plenty of models who try to look somewhat similar, and I don't think that's really helping anyone.

Encore
12-02-12, 18:50

While I admit I don't find her figure attractive (I like women with curvaceous and full figures,) I am not going to go as far as condemn her on the way she looks just because her figure happens to be naturally shaped in a different manner.

There's a huge hypocrisy out there related to thin people vs. fat people.

Making fun of fat people is considered highly offensive, whereas making fun of thin people is acceptable. I should know...

MiCkiZ88
12-02-12, 18:55
I like my models healthy looking, which is rare considering they are nothing but coat hangers anyways, but this just blows everything else out of water. Yay her for reaching to become a model, but like Cochrane already mentioned; she's setting a new goal for other models, to become even thinner. Even if they are meant to display clothes, this one is really making me look at the model rather than the clothing piece.

She looks extremely unhealthy =/

Phlip
12-02-12, 18:59
Because professional runway modeling is never about putting the emphasis on the model herself. The model is nothing more than a walking coat hanger to the designers. If the emphasis was placed on the model's beauty then nobody would bother looking at the clothes she is wearing and that is something that the designers don't want.

Compare runway models to say... Victoria Secret models and you will see a great deal of difference between them.

Well they succeeded, but I thought models were supposed to be supposedly idealistic women, and I think most people do, too, so for that reason I think they're annoyed the modelling agency would hire her to be an idealistic woman. But when it comes to your logic, why don't you see models with facial deformities to guarantee you'd look at the clothes only?

Rai
If that is her natural figure, then it is her problem whether she is happy with it or not. The problem is that she (and all the other models who look similar) help create a beauty ideal that is not realistic at all, and for that matter, not really beautiful. She may be at the exteme end, but there are plenty of models who try to look somewhat similar, and I don't think that's really helping anyone.

Exactly this. Except to add that the designers and others who hire them are the main problem. They're simply not interested in the average woman and that's emphasised by the ridiculous designs. Models will diet like silly to obtain these ultra thin figures so that they'll be chosen. In the meantime a more healthy size 10-12 woman feels 'big' by comparison. Its not healthy at all. Though according to this model she eats a lot and doesn't put the weight on.

Gamd1011
Nope, I'm dead serious.

If you want sarcasm, I'm very pleased with the people that are willing to defend anyone who's being bullied because of being overweight yet they are the ones who bully someone because they're underweight and have a really small waist. <3
It's not healthy either way.

Catapharact
12-02-12, 19:01

Making fun of fat people is considered highly offensive, whereas making fun of thin people is acceptable. I should know...

Well I have been on the scrawny end of the weight spectrum before and I did no like the comments I used to get from people about my ex-thin self. My body has a natural high metabolic rate and to maintain the muscle/weight segment I have now, I need to eat... And eat a lot.

People don't realize just how hard it is for some people to maintain a high weight to height ratio.

Larapink
12-02-12, 19:03
I thought this kind of waist look went out of fashion in the 1900's..:pi:

I just hope she doesn't make some sort of trend out of this the last thing we need is women wearing corsets once again. As a women I say no thank you!

Liara
12-02-12, 19:10
The more I look at the photo the more I can't believe it's natural. She looks fairly tall and for her height she looks like she's missing a lot of pounds before she can be considered "natural" and healthy. In the words of a commenter on the site: "Where are her organs? The human intestinal track is like 30 feet long." I can only imagine what trouble she'd have if she ever ended up pregnant...

Catapharact
12-02-12, 19:38
Well they succeeded, but I thought models were supposed to be supposedly idealistic women, and I think most people do, too, so for that reason I think they're annoyed the modelling agency would hire her to be an idealistic woman. But when it comes to your logic, why don't you see models with facial deformities to guarantee you'd look at the clothes only?

Who is to say the average runway model's face is the idealistic face of a woman? By evolutionary standards, we instinctively use our built in sub-standards to equate beauty with signs of good health and as such we look for idealistic signs of feminine beauty such as rosy cheeks, full lips, bright and glowing skin, etc.

And most female actresses and models outside of the runway circle have that.

Most female runway models however have androgynous looks and its done on purpose for designers. It works to their advantage because they can easily use the model to present either a more masculine prose or femininity as they see fit.

Offcourse there are exceptions (Estella Warren for instance would be a good example of that.)

Mad Tony
12-02-12, 19:45
The more I look at the photo the more I can't believe it's natural. She looks fairly tall and for her height she looks like she's missing a lot of pounds before she can be considered "natural" and healthy. In the words of a commenter on the site: "Where are her organs? The human intestinal track is like 30 feet long." I can only imagine what trouble she'd have if she ever ended up pregnant...She's 5'6. Not exactly tall.

Sharon_14
12-02-12, 19:50
That's interesting. I like ladies with curves, and I honestly think that if she wasn't so thin she would have had looked fantastic.

Laralover100
12-02-12, 19:56
there was an interview with a woman on the news and she had a 16 inch waist but it wasnt natural, and it showed x rays of her organs and a normal persons organs and they were all in completely different places.... freakyy, also, she was quite a bit older than this model.

StefanJ94
12-02-12, 19:57
there was an interview with a woman on the news and she had a 16 inch waist but it wasnt natural, and it showed x rays of her organs and a normal persons organs and they were all in completely different places.... freakyy, also, she was quite a bit older than this model.

Cathie Jung? :D

robbie_rawr
12-02-12, 19:59
Someone give this woman a happy meal! :p

Sharon_14
12-02-12, 20:00
Someone give this woman a happy meal! :p

I'd give her four. :p

Uzi master
12-02-12, 20:00
"hello, my doctor gave me this prescription for a hundred cheeseburgers..."

:pi:

Laralover100
12-02-12, 20:02
yeah ! THAT was the one ;), if you google her, she looks a lot worse than that girl....
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=cathie+jung&hl=en&biw=1093&bih=453&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ugsdjfbpna8lwM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebeautyblog.com/2010/02/worlds-smallest-waist-cathie-jung.html&docid=u-MfQU55kp55RM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uz3kaQpin2w/S2nbl4cEuoI/AAAAAAAAD5s/6O0rwpreWxE/s400/Cathie%252BJung.jpg&w=265&h=360&ei=zig4T5OfCeqs0QWv_ICUAg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=125&sig=107636259764685857091&page=1&tbnh=121&tbnw=91&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=65&ty=55

StefanJ94
12-02-12, 20:02
^ only that girl's thin waist is a cause of constantly using a corset. :D

If either one of you bothered reading the article, she says she's been trying to gain weight ever since she was a teenager. :p

Laralover100
12-02-12, 20:04
well tbh, i didnt read the article, but i wasnt making fun of her...

Legend 4ever
12-02-12, 20:42
Of course it's not natural, she's wearing a corset. Maybe not in this photo, but if she wore a corset regularly for a few years, she would get that waist, which is probably what happened.

Edit: Also, I can't believe she's only 5'6'', she looks much taller. Yes, she's skinny, but I've seen women who are her height and very skinny and they never look that tall in photos.

leglion
12-02-12, 20:45
Of course it's not natural, she's wearing a corset. Maybe not in this photo, but if she wore a corset regularly for a few years, she would get that waist, which is probably what happened.

Edit: Also, I can't believe she's only 5'6'', she looks much taller. Yes, she's skinny, but I've seen women who are her height and very skinny and they never look that tall in photos.

Never heard of this happening. Source?

Legend 4ever
12-02-12, 20:47
Never heard of what happening? How do you think people get to have gauges? How about foot binding? The body adapts if you constrict it.

Edit: Google Ethel Granger or Cathie Jung. Both women have attained tiny waists from wearing corsets regularly.

leglion
12-02-12, 20:57
Never heard of what happening? How do you think people get to have gauges? How about foot binding? The body adapts if you constrict it.

Edit: Google Ethel Granger or Cathie Jung. Both women have attained tiny waists from wearing corsets regularly.

Of waists becoming smaller because of corsets. Gauges and food binding are completely different parts of the body. So i don't think it's a good comparison.

Those women mentioned are always wearing corsets. The woman in the OP seems to be able to achieve the shape without a corset.

Mikky
12-02-12, 21:00
It's not the waist that bothers me, it's the fact that she was actually hired as a model by whoever. Girls will see her and think, "This is how I should look like." That can never be good.

larafan25
12-02-12, 21:01
Haha, skinny people, silly ugly skinny people.

Well, I'm going to go eat because it's something to brag about.

Bai.

leglion
12-02-12, 21:05
@ Micki: That can apply to pretty much any model. Including overweight models. No one is going to look exactly like 1 one model so the problem will always be there. The problem is with magazines using these models as ideals.

Greenapple968
12-02-12, 21:34
About 12 inches smaller than my waist.

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-02-12, 21:35
It's Lara Croft IRL. :vlol:

MangelinaJolie
12-02-12, 21:43
I think some people here are having trouble understanding that in some people's views, her figure makes for something very artistic. There are photographers who hire extremely skinny women as models (even nude, and not in a sexual way) simply because they find it intriguing.

TRULuverzz
12-02-12, 22:20
I can honestly say, this is unattractive *sick face*

TRhalloween
12-02-12, 23:59

The treatment of skinny people is nowhere near as bad as the treatment of fat people.

Legend 4ever
13-02-12, 00:09
^That is so not true. Everyone's talking about being "real" and accepting your body these days (and they're usually talking to the people who are overweight or want to lose weight), as if the skinny people are not real. Also, every model is branded anorexic by people because they're being told that there are no people who are naturally skinny, which there are plenty.

People call everyone who's skinny anorexic, tell them to gain weight aka. "eat a burger" etc. Not to mention how ironic that is because a hamburger might be one of the worst foods to eat if you want to be healthy.

Phlip
13-02-12, 00:11
Who is to say the average runway model's face is the idealistic face of a woman? By evolutionary standards, we instinctively use our built in sub-standards to equate beauty with signs of good health and as such we look for idealistic signs of feminine beauty such as rosy cheeks, full lips, bright and glowing skin, etc.

And most female actresses and models outside of the runway circle have that.

Most female runway models however have androgynous looks and its done on purpose for designers. It works to their advantage because they can easily use the model to present either a more masculine prose or femininity as they see fit.

Offcourse there are exceptions (Estella Warren for instance would be a good example of that.)

Well I think most people don't see it like that, and only see it as modelling agencies choose women who they think are close to the perfect image.

Stevo505
13-02-12, 00:13
She looks like she wouldn't be able to have children...

Legend 4ever
13-02-12, 00:15
Actually, judging by her wide hips, she would be perfectly capable of carrying and delivering a child.

leglion
13-02-12, 00:17
Where would she hold it though. O_o I mean, you don't carry a child in your hips...

_Awestruck_
13-02-12, 00:19
In a surrogate's womb.

larafan25
13-02-12, 00:37
Where would she hold it though. O_o I mean, you don't carry a child in your hips...

Well obviously not all women are always the size they are when they're pregnant, so she could stretch I'm sure.

Stevo505
13-02-12, 00:58
Actually, judging by her wide hips, she would be perfectly capable of carrying and delivering a child.

Wide hips are only good for babies passing through the birth canal. Her stomach/waist area doesn't look big enough to hold a baby.

Well obviously not all women are always the size they are when they're pregnant, so she could stretch I'm sure.

But not all women have 20-inch waists..

scoopy_loopy
13-02-12, 01:00
Lol she looks like a Turian with those hips and that waist. xD

Uzi master
13-02-12, 01:39
Wide hips are only good for babies passing through the birth canal. Her stomach/waist area doesn't look big enough to hold a baby.

But not all women have 20-inch waists..

umm, that makes no sense. Pregnant women's waists get bigger to accommodate the infant, the fact her waist is smaller just means there's less stuff there to begin with. so when it gets bigger, it won't be as large as other pregnant women.

voltz
13-02-12, 01:39
I don't see why anyone would want to do her for fear she might break easily.

LaraCablara
13-02-12, 02:54
I don't get the problem. She's naturally like that, and not starving herself.

When we have a naturally big boned/fat person, its considered not 'Ok' to call them fat, but when you have a naturally thin person its 'ok' to be like 'OMGGGGG SO SKINNY GO EAT SOMETHING GROOFLSD'

I hate people :(, but this is coming from a guy who gets called anorexic because I'm naturally thin :p

Don't be jealous.

voltz
13-02-12, 02:58
I think from her legs, it's more unnatural then anything else. She clearly lacks any muscle structure or definition, I'm thinking her idea of what's a healthy diet may be whats contributing to any nutritional deficiencies she may be having.

WWETombRaider
13-02-12, 03:31
Yes, that is scary

Larapink
13-02-12, 03:33
I don't see why anyone would want to do her for fear she might break easily.
:vlol:!!!

Your comment is priceless! xD

TRhalloween
13-02-12, 04:43
I^That is so not true. Everyone's talking about being "real" and accepting your body these days (and they're usually talking to the people who are overweight or want to lose weight), as if the skinny people are not real. Also, every model is branded anorexic by people because they're being told that there are no people who are naturally skinny, which there are plenty.

People call everyone who's skinny anorexic, tell them to gain weight aka. "eat a burger" etc. Not to mention how ironic that is because a hamburger might be one of the worst foods to eat if you want to be healthy.

I think it is true. Evident in the words themselves: "skinny" being considered a compliment and "fat" being considered an insult.
Yeah there's a lot of "eat a hamburger" BS going around but what about the "put down the hamburger BS"? Being fat is constantly been seen as something that must be lost or else you can't be beautiful or accepted. Even stick thin can be considered beautiful, judging by the airbrushing and photo editing you see in magazines, celebrity photoshoots.

Yeah slim-bashing is a pain in the boney arse but its still nothing when put next to the planet of fat-hate that exists.

robm_2007
13-02-12, 04:45
She's still too fat.

Quasimodo
13-02-12, 04:57
I

I think it is true. Evident in the words themselves: "skinny" being considered a compliment and "fat" being considered an insult.
Yeah there's a lot of "eat a hamburger" BS going around but what about the "put down the hamburger BS"? Being fat is constantly been seen as something that must be lost or else you can't be beautiful or accepted. Even stick thin can be considered beautiful, judging by the airbrushing and photo editing you see in magazines, celebrity photoshoots.

Yeah slim-bashing is a pain in the boney arse but its still nothing when put next to the planet of fat-hate that exists.

Not to mention you won't hear a lot of stories about folks not getting past the interview stage for a job because the HR thinks they're too thin to look "professional." Or how your doctor blames whatever malady you've come to see them about on being too thin.

Oppression Olympics aside, it sucks no matter how little or how much you weigh for your body to be presumed public discussion material. Or worse yet, for your appearance to be used to make assumptions about your character ("What a bitch" "What a slob!").

Lukass
13-02-12, 07:34
She's still too fat.

:vlol:

Dennis's Mom
13-02-12, 12:01
Well, in the normal course of things, I agree "making fun" of something too fat or too skinny is crass.

This person, however, has elected to choose modeling as a profession, which means judgment according to any and all aesthetic standards is expected. She looks like a freak, sorry. :o She would not induce me to purchase any products since clothing neither looks attractive on her, and nothing that fits her would be attractive on me.

What's funny is that Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind is appalled at a 20 inch waistline after she has children. "Her waist was as large as Aunt Pitty's, as large as Mammy's!"

patriots88888
13-02-12, 13:33
This person, however, has elected to choose modeling as a profession, which means judgment according to any and all aesthetic standards is expected. She looks like a freak, sorry. :o She would not induce me to purchase any products since clothing neither looks attractive on her, and nothing that fits her would be attractive on me.

You just 'nailed' it right there (the proverbial nail on the head). If this woman wasn't a model there wouldn't even be any discussion on her or her 20" waistline. I believe most peeps tend to see models in a somewhat arrogant, 'Look at me, I'm so much better than you' light.

Rosaly
13-02-12, 14:18
:yik:what kind of sorcery is this???!
that is ugly! :hea:

Weemanply109
13-02-12, 14:24
:yik:what kind of sorcery is this???!
that is ugly! :hea:

That's a bit harsh.

Rosaly
13-02-12, 14:39
That's a bit harsh.

I express myself the way how I see that creepy girl...that is not normal for me :/

Summer B
13-02-12, 14:40
Wow, you could fit about 3+ of her in to this (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/world-s-fattest-man-is-revealed-to-be-british-and-weighs-58-stone.html) guy.

Rosaly
13-02-12, 14:43
Wow, you could fit about 3+ of her in to this (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/world-s-fattest-man-is-revealed-to-be-british-and-weighs-58-stone.html) guy.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu845foSFD1qboom1.gif

Nerd For Life
13-02-12, 15:34
lol "natural waist", my ass. Corset training.

Mad Tony
13-02-12, 16:05
lol "natural waist", my ass. Corset training.How do you know?

cezy rockeru
13-02-12, 16:54
that's disgusting.

Draco
13-02-12, 17:00
It seems unlikely that happened naturally.

Vinkula
13-02-12, 17:32
That's disgusting, srsly D: Yack...

tomee
13-02-12, 17:43
Oh. When I look at it I feel quite neutral. But It looks... "painful"
uhh.

I don't say disgusting, that's a harsh word that everybody is so fond of throwing around. The ones who preach about accepting everyone. :rolleyes:

Lara Croft!
13-02-12, 17:50
Ewwwww

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/162076_149773725075253_7380223_n.jpg

just*raidin*tomb
13-02-12, 17:58
It looks painful.

Liara
13-02-12, 17:58
How do you know?
Maybe one reason is that (to my knowledge) there hasn't been other such cases reported. Every other case I've read about involved a corset. Otherwise, why didn't she make the news when she was a girl/teenager? If it's indeed as natural as she claims, then her body would have looked like this ever since she was a teen. And I highly doubt anyone can claim that they looked normal as a kid then spontaneously went super skinny as soon as they turned into an adult.

moodydog
13-02-12, 18:27
Well she seems proud of it. Whatever floats your boat.

Nerd For Life
13-02-12, 18:36
How do you know?

Common sense.

It doesn't look natural at ALL.

Rai
13-02-12, 19:52
Google images is your friend. She does wear corsets - at least sometimes.

cezy rockeru
13-02-12, 19:53
Ewwwww

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/162076_149773725075253_7380223_n.jpg

not more ewwwww than the picture in your post.

ClassicCroft
13-02-12, 20:24
I think it looks so.... unnatural

cezy rockeru
13-02-12, 20:26
EW SHE'S ROMANIAN TOO.

i knew something smelled like romania.

Danni
13-02-12, 21:59

While I admit I don't find her figure attractive (I like women with curvaceous and lean figures,) I am not going to go as far as condemn her on the way she looks just because her figure happens to be naturally shaped in a different manner.

I agree with you on this. If she is naturally shaped that way, then there's not an awful lot she can do about it.

EDIT: I just Googled her and she is wearing corsets in some pictures. I am not too fond of her figure and if shes done that to herself on purpose then she's very silly. And vain.

Draco
13-02-12, 23:42
EW SHE'S ROMANIAN TOO.

i knew something smelled like romania.

Is that racism? Because most Romanians I've met seem like decent people.

patriots88888
13-02-12, 23:52

I believe he is Romanian himself, so I would imagine this is a classic case of self-racism... you know, it's okay if I put myself down kinda thing.

Gracious Days
13-02-12, 23:57
If she's struggled with her self-esteem like the article says, then I hope she's aware that as many people as there are in the fashion industry to appreciate her body, the nature of the work itself will put her on a stage for even more people to tear her down. If it isn't natural, then she could've saved herself the trouble.

larafan25
14-02-12, 00:02

I believe he is Romanian himself, so I would imagine this is a classic case of self-racism... you know, it's okay if I put myself down kinda thing.

I think it was a sort of joke, to point out how its not nice to say (eeeew look how gross she is, shes skinny)...

patriots88888
14-02-12, 00:58
^ I must have missed that somewhere in the translation.

domina
14-02-12, 01:19
I'm seeing other sources, comments, and even the YouTube video description that say she's wearing a corset in the video, which I find more believable. It's not just the size of her waist but the shape of it that looks artificially adjusted.

EDIT - Here are some photos
Corseted:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/7e185622.jpg

No corset:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/66ef3604.jpg

CuteLilDragon
14-02-12, 01:53
That's pretty creepy. :p
I'll be honest, Dragons don't find that stuff attractive. :D

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 01:53

This. That's just gross, even without the waist that is bizarrely disgusting. Her arm and leg bones and just about every other bone is poking out through skin barely covering them. Revolting.

TombRaiderFan.
14-02-12, 02:23
So how many organs did she have to get surgically removed to look like that?

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 02:24
So how many organs did she have to get surgically removed to look like that?

Just all of them. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/p/puke.gif

TRULuverzz
14-02-12, 02:25
Bleugh! That's revolting...

leglion
14-02-12, 02:27
Um... How does a deformity(for the lack of a better word) look normal? And it looks artificially altered because it looks artificially altered? That makes absolutely no sense.

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 02:28
Bleugh! That's revolting...

Can you believe some people actually think that's attractive? :eek:

cezy rockeru
14-02-12, 07:59

most romanians aren't decent. and yes, i'm romanian.

dream raider
14-02-12, 11:08
Uhmmm... Since when did that become sexy!? :eek:

Who are you to determine what is sexy anyway?

Legend 4ever
14-02-12, 11:36
Wow, calling her disgusting is disgusting. She could be anorexic, but there is nothing disgusting about that -- that's painful reality for many people.