PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, Lara Croft!

Ceamonks890
13-02-12, 22:13
Over here in NZ, it's the 14th of February. It may be known to most people as Valentine's Day, but for us TR fans, it's also Lara Croft's birthday:D If we're sticking to the old Core biography, Lara should be 44 now:yik:

TRULuverzz
13-02-12, 22:15
**** Valentines Day, It's Lara Croft's Birthday today!

Happy Birthday Lara, the almighty female figure: The very reason this forum exists! :hug:

peeves
13-02-12, 22:16
Happy 44th birthday lara! ;) :D

larafan25
13-02-12, 22:17
Wut a gurl! <3

Happy Birthday - it's nice to have something else to celebrate when V-day doesn't quite suit your status.

Legend of Lara
13-02-12, 22:17
Happy birthday, fictional character barely anyone cares about these days. :hug:

Oh, Lara. How you've fallen.

peeves
13-02-12, 22:19
Happy birthday, fictional character barely anyone cares about these days. :hug:

Oh, Lara. How you've fallen.

There are 3 different laras.

Vinkula
Happy Birthday, Miss Croft :hug:

Stevo505
Happy 44th/21st birthday Lara! :D

peeves
13-02-12, 22:20
Happy 44th/21st birthday Lara! :D

It's her 44th not 21st. I don't like the 2nd and 3rd timeline laras.

dizzydoil
13-02-12, 22:21
So just because you don't like her 2nd/3rd era doesn't mean the rest of us can't celebrate her 21st birthday. :confused:

Happy Birthday Lara! Regardless of your age! :hug:

lord gaga
13-02-12, 22:22
However old she is i still love her!

peeves
13-02-12, 22:22
So just because you don't like her 2nd/3rd era doesn't mean the rest of us can't celebrate her 21st birthday. :confused:

Happy Birthday Lara! Regardless of your age! :hug:

I sure hope TR gets cancelled after TR 2012.

larafan25
13-02-12, 22:23

It's only gunna get worse for you.

[Xmas]
Happy B-day Lara :hug:

peeves
It's only gunna get worse for you.

What do you mean?

larafan25
13-02-12, 22:25
What do you mean?

Whether the new series fits what you want from the game, it's going to be successful.

If I were you , instead of wishing for it to be canceled I'd stick around for the sweet spot after TR9's release, and get your opinions/ suggestions in as I'm sure that's really when it matters.

TRULuverzz
13-02-12, 22:25

I disagree, sorry.

peeves
13-02-12, 22:26
Whether the new series fits what you want from the game, it's going to be successful.

If I were you , instead of wishing for it to be canceled I'd stick around for the sweet spot after TR9's release, and get your opinions/ suggestions in as I'm sure that's really when it matters.

I'll only ever like her first era from now on as i couldn't stand her 2nd and 3rd eras.

Ceamonks890
13-02-12, 22:27
@peeves, if we'd have stuck with the same old Lara, up to Underworld/GoL, the series would probably not exist anymore. So the reboot is going to re-ignite interest in the series again, so it can compete with other franchises more easily, and can finally put Uncharted to shame:D

ultima espio
13-02-12, 22:28
Happy Birthday :hug:

larafan25
13-02-12, 22:28
I'll only ever like her first era from now on as i couldn't stand her 2nd and 3rd eras.

The point is, you can still help shape her third era, not to mention just wait for more information to see whether you can tolerate watching cutcenes with this woman, and playing the game.

peeves
13-02-12, 22:29
@peeves, if we'd have stuck with the same old Lara, up to Underworld/GoL, the series would probably not exist anymore. So the reboot is going to re-ignite interest in the series again, so it can compete with other franchises more easily, and can finally put Uncharted to shame:D

I'd rather have the series cancelled after AOD rather than get crappy TR games.

spyrostr
Happy birthday Lara Croft yayy I'm proud to be a TR fan !!:jmp:

IvanovskiyIvan
My dear, affectionate, gentle, graceful, flexible, courageous, brave, courageous, the most divinely beautiful and unique lady Lara! I congratulate you happy birthday and Valentine's Day!
I am with you stride, running on the basalts,
I run on trails - mountain roads,
At the risk of break die.

Be an artist, I
I would paint your canvas with inspiration.
Be a poet, I
I would have written a poem about you hidden.

Alas, I'm not the one and not this one.
I'm just a player, a hopeless romantic,
No more ..
Oh Lara, Lara ...

Larochka by the name of Croft ...
I will not hear your voice in real life.
Do not you stretch out his hand for me to shake.
So shall we live in parallel worlds.

I am here, and you're there, in the computer chip
In the world of an e.
Are you going to race the big jumps,
Pull the trigger gun.

And I? I will admire you.

Copyright: Nikolai Nefedov, 2010
http://s018.radikal.ru/i500/1202/e3/ff482f50d43e.gif (http://www.radikal.ru)

Tommy123
13-02-12, 22:32
**** i forgot a gift.

Dingaling
13-02-12, 22:33
Happy 44th, 30th and 21st birthday Lara! :D

larafan25
13-02-12, 22:33
**** i forgot a gift.

It's okay, CD forgot a gift too...

:pi:

._.

Ceamonks890
13-02-12, 22:34
@Tommy123, you could always get Lara the 'broccoli coconut hotdog' that she craves so much:vlol:

TheRCroft
13-02-12, 22:36
Happy birthday, my Lara, you ageless beauty :hug:

peeves
13-02-12, 22:37
What year was the 2nd era lara born?

Stevo505
13-02-12, 22:38

It is for me. I like all the Laras :)

EscondeR
13-02-12, 22:38
Over here in NZ, it's the 14th of February. It may be known to most people as Valentine's Day, but for us TR fans, it's also Lara Croft's birthday

You're cheater :mad: Lara is british, her birthday starts at 0GMT :mis:

:p

Anyway...

Happy Birthday dear Lara!
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/EscondeR_Croft/607980_43_973_ArtFile_ru-2.jpg

Stevo505
13-02-12, 22:39
Lovely roses. I think I'll get her a nice jade green necklace that looks like a dragon... :D

Lara Croft!
13-02-12, 22:46
Many happy returns Lara!

Seems like the thread is for me also :D

Liara
13-02-12, 22:47
Wow, 44 years old and still lookin' good. Happy birthday dear Lara!

Cristina
13-02-12, 23:16
Happy birthday lara croft! :D

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrmoa4wuoJ1qk2poao1_500.jpg

Mikky
13-02-12, 23:27
Happy Birthday Lara! :jmp: :hug:

sheepman23
13-02-12, 23:29
Happy birthday Miss Lara Croft. :D :tmb:

King.Louie
13-02-12, 23:34
That Cake!!! :yik: anyways Happy Birthday you big boobed beauty :hug:

jajay119
13-02-12, 23:36
Happy Birthday Lara.1 :)

http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/01-tomb-raider-1-12841383-mbqf-17720406/1,h=343.bild.jpg

Also, for those who don't like the 2nd and 3rd Lara, she is still not 44, Core officially disposed of the year, a lady never reveals her age. So, check mate.

Rai
14-02-12, 00:54
Assuming it really is her birthday -

http://cdnet.myxer.com/tn/c/1055278/big/?t=20081219195909

And an age is just a number ;). For being 21 -
http://www.greatvaluejewellery.com/prod_images/06IC657.jpg

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 01:01

It doesn't matter what you don't like. It's what official that matters and counts. You can celebrate her 44th or her 21st, either way, their both official and not based on personal opinions.

---

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/040/e/e/ee050d5d3b90342bb78a76763a1e356a-d4p6gjn.png

Anyways, I'm having a big celebration on deviantART for Lara. If you're a part of the deviantART community, be sure to check out my group, Tomb-Raider-Groupies (http://tomb-raider-groupies.deviantart.com/) if you want to really celebrate her birthday with several different events. :)

---

I'll post a birthday picture I did for Lara after I'm done working on it on here if anyone would like to see it. :)

Mikky
14-02-12, 01:02
I'll post a birthday picture I did for Lara after I'm done working on it on here if anyone would like to see it. :)

I would! :D

Rai
14-02-12, 01:04
@TRLegendLuver, definitely wish to see :D

_Awestruck_
14-02-12, 01:42
I'd rather have the series cancelled after AOD rather than get crappy TR games.

Obviously that isn't the case. And what relevance does this even serve to the topic at hand?

Anyways, Happy Birthday Lara! :wve:

Shark_Blade
14-02-12, 01:53
So CD has no plans for the 14th eh? As expected.

Assuming it really is her birthday -

http://cdnet.myxer.com/tn/c/1055278/big/?t=20081219195909

And an age is just a number ;). For being 21 -
http://www.greatvaluejewellery.com/prod_images/06IC657.jpgIs that the key to her virginity?

Larapink
14-02-12, 02:14
Happy birthday to one of my most influential fictional video games character, Lara Croft! <3

May you be blessed in the new TR game, to bring you back to the iconic status that you once sparkled in. You will once more! <3

Damn girl for a women to be in her early 40's that still look that hot, all the more power to you. I wish to be the same once I get to your age..:o

SirPlagueRat
14-02-12, 02:19
Happy Birthday, Lara! :D

Spong
14-02-12, 02:33
It's what official that matters and counts. You can celebrate her 44th or her 21st, either way, their both official and not based on personal opinions.

And officially I believe Crystal have yet to confirm TR9 Lara's birthday. So, as things stand, Feb 14th is only old Lara's birthday, you can only really celebrate her 44th.

Of course, I'm basing on what I was told a couple of days ago in the TR9 board (about Crystal having no official birthday for TR9 Lara), so it's probably completely wrong :p

just*raidin*tomb
14-02-12, 02:37
Happy Birthday, Lara. <3 Now that you're only a year and a few months older than me, I actually have a chance. :'o

jk

Stevo505
14-02-12, 02:40
So CD has no plans for the 14th eh? As expected.

No, we don't know that they don't for sure.

Larapink
14-02-12, 02:43
Well when Karima Adebibe was the Lara model, Eidos highlighted in the Gametap documentary that Lara & Karima have the same birthday. So from that I assume that Lara still has her Feb 14th Birthday. This was back when Legend was just released - a CD game so it's pretty safe to assume it's the same day ad it had always been.

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 02:44
And officially I believe Crystal have yet to confirm TR9 Lara's birthday. So, as things stand, Feb 14th is only old Lara's birthday.

Of course, I'm basing on what I was told a couple of days ago in the TR9 board (about Crystal having no official birthday for TR9 Lara), so it's probably completely wrong :p

As of right now, the old games made from Core and the games made from Crystal Dynamics still have the 14th of February as the birthday of Lara. Regardless if they haven't officially mentioned if TR9's Lara birthday will be the same, (which is most likely will). TR9 Lara (or the game) isn't released yet, so February 14th is Lara's birthday for the time being. :tmb:

Spong
14-02-12, 02:45
Well when Karima Adebibe was the Lara model, Eidos highlighted in the Gametap documentary that Lara & Karima have the same birthday. So from that I assume that Lara still has her Feb 14th Birthday.

Bizarre logic :confused:

As of right now, the old games made from Core and the games made from Crystal Dynamics still have the 14th of February as the birthday of Lara. Regardless if they haven't officially mentioned if TR9's Lara birthday will be the same, (which is most likely will). TR9 Lara (or the game) isn't released yet, so February 14th is Lara's birthday for the time being. :tmb:

So people celebrating Lara being only twenty-one is based on an assumption and not a fact? Fair enough I guess, to each their own. But it certainly doesn't make TR9 Lara's birthday "official" as you originally said.

Larapink
14-02-12, 02:47
Not Bizarre at all, it's just blatantly obvious! :ohn:

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 02:49
So people celebrating Lara being only twenty-one is based on an assumption and not a fact? Fair enough I guess, to each their own.

If they are celebrating Lara's 21st birthday, that's up to them. If they are celebrating the 30th or 44th birthday according to Core or Crystal, that's official. People are celebrating Lara's 21st birthday most likely because even though she's had different developers and even different ages, the birth date itself (not including year) has never changed. Why change now, even with the second reboot done from Crystal.

Stevo505
14-02-12, 02:50

So people celebrating Lara being only twenty-one is based on an assumption and not a fact? Fair enough I guess, to each their own. But it certainly doesn't make TR9 Lara's birthday "official" as you originally said.

The rest of the post goes on to mention it could be the same in the new game. Although I would understand if it wasn't, as this is an entirely new canon.

Lara is essentially the same though.. she's got a thirst for archaeology and exploring and digging up old remnants. Her birthday could very well be the same... if only as a nod to the fans.

Spong
14-02-12, 02:54
Why change now, even with the second reboot done from Crystal.

Because nothing official has been said? Core & LAU Lara's birthday was official information to be found in her bio. That information hasn't been announced this time around. People can go ahead and assume today is TR9 Lara's birthday, but it's still an assumption because the fact hasn't been announced by Crystal.

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 02:56
Because nothing official has been said? Core & LAU Lara's birthday was official information to be found in her bio. That information hasn't been announced this time around. People can go ahead and assume today is TR9 Lara's birthday, but it's still an assumption because the fact hasn't been announced.

Yeah, obviously it's an assumption (as I even posted) but uses a well conceived reason to assume considering its never been changed before. I think we're all aware of that it hasn't been officially announced, so why bring that up? People are judging it based on previous facts about Lara's birth date and the fact that two different developers kept it the same, even with the previous reboot.

Stevo505
14-02-12, 02:56
Because nothing official has been said? Core & LAU Lara's birthday was official information to be found in her bio. That information hasn't been announced this time around. People can go ahead and assume today is TR9 Lara's birthday, but it's still an assumption because the fact hasn't been announced by Crystal.

True. This is what happens when Crystal are so redundantly secretive. :hea:

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 02:58
True. This is what happens when Crystal are so redundantly secretive. :hea:

More than likely, they will say at some point, whether when the game is released itself or perhaps a quick biography is done from CD is when we'll know for sure. In the mean time, it's most likely, logically, the 14th of February.

lcroft_lc
14-02-12, 03:00
http://banglagamer.com/images/smilies/pidgin/cake.png http://banglagamer.com/images/smilies/pidgin/cake.png http://banglagamer.com/images/smilies/pidgin/cake.png Happy Birthday my dear Lara Croft. http://banglagamer.com/images/smilies/pidgin/cake.png http://banglagamer.com/images/smilies/pidgin/cake.png http://banglagamer.com/images/smilies/pidgin/cake.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2816/hbdlara.jpg

Stevo505
14-02-12, 03:01
More than likely, they will say at some point, whether when the game is released itself or perhaps a quick biography is done from CD is when we'll know for sure. In the mean time, it's most likely, logically, the 14th of February.

I agree. If there's one thing they don't mess with, keep her birthday the same would be a nice homage.

Spong
14-02-12, 03:02
Yeah, obviously it's an assumption (as I even posted)...

Not really, you said this...

It's what official that matters and counts. You can celebrate her 44th or her 21st, either way, their both official and not based on personal opinions.

It was only you saying that TR9 Lara's birthday was official (when it simply isn't) that grabbed my attention.

As I said, it doesn't bother me if people want to celebrate twenty-one year-old Lara, but it could well turn out to be wrong or it might never be established as fact at all. The onus here isn't on you or me (or anyone else here), it's on Crystal for having left out a detail that most TR fans consider pretty damn important.

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 03:08
Not really, you said this...

It was only you saying that TR9 Lara's birthday was official (when it simply isn't) that grabbed my attention.

As I said, it doesn't bother me if people want to celebrate twenty-one year-old Lara, but it could well turn out to be wrong or it might never be established as fact at all. The onus here isn't on you or me (or anyone else here), it's on Crystal for having left out a detail that most TR fans consider pretty damn important.

Why are you still debating this, seriously? I was referring to the birth year, not necessarily the birth date, which is February 14th. The 21st yet to be official, (most likely official, that's why people are already celebrating it, because it hasn't changed yet). Yes, it "simply isn't" but most likely is, as I'm sure most of the forum would agree with even though it's "yet to be announced". This is starting to be ridiculous, so if you want to talk about birth dates of Lara Croft, you can vm me. We're supposed to be celebrating Lara's birthday that we know of, not debating on everything single thing from the birth date to the year. It only started because someone was whining about the CD games anyhow.

Spong
14-02-12, 03:09
^LOL, chillax. I said it was Crystal's fault and you go all psycho :vlol:

Stevo505
14-02-12, 03:11
YOU GAIS. It's Valentine's day. We're supposed to be happy. Now let's love each other dang it :mad:

/love :hug:

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 03:12
^LOL, chillax. I said it was Crystal's fault and you go all psycho :vlol:

Pyscho? No, I simply got tired of debating something that wasn't worth debating and to prevent spamming on the thread more than there was/is, said you could vm me. How is that "pyscho"? :confused:

@Stevo505: I have no idea what he's on about, to be completely honest.

TombRaiderFan.
14-02-12, 03:17
Happy Birthday you non-existent woman! :ton: :D

Spong
14-02-12, 03:26
I shall celebrate fifteen years of Lara getting in the way when I play TR by posting the one pic of her that I've always liked...

http://i.imgur.com/dn8Bb.jpg

Stevo505
14-02-12, 03:29
I shall celebrate fifteen years of Lara getting in the way when I play TR by posting the one pic of her that I've always liked...

http://i.imgur.com/dn8Bb.jpg

:vlol:!!

You're right, she does get in the way, but at least we get to stare at her lovely rear for multiple hours.

TombRaiderFan.
14-02-12, 03:35

:vlol:!!

You're right, she does get in the way, but at least we get to stare at her lovely rear for multiple hours.

Wrong, her ass has been pretty flat lately...just saying. :p

Stevo505
14-02-12, 05:31
Wrong, her ass has been pretty flat lately...just saying. :p

Fine..

But what lovely hips she has! :vlol:

NCFirebolt21
14-02-12, 06:03
Lara's birthday could be Feb 14th for all I care. If the new game is taking place in real-time, does that mean Lara is born in 1990/1991 if she's meant to be 21 in the new game? :confused:

Back on topic, Happy b'day Lara. Thank you for being the most popular videogame character (by Guiness couple of years back) and 16 years of tomb raiding. :)

Lukass
14-02-12, 06:14
It's okay, CD forgot a gift too...

:pi:

._.

:vlol:

------------------------------

Happy Birthday Lara :hug:

TombRaiderFan.
14-02-12, 06:24
Fine..

But what lovely hips she has! :vlol:

Oh yes, her hips don't lie! :cln: lol

lcroft_lc
14-02-12, 06:35
Let me say once again-

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥
♥ ♥ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Lara Croft ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ♥ ♥

Stevo505
14-02-12, 07:08
Lara's birthday could be Feb 14th for all I care. If the new game is taking place in real-time, does that mean Lara is born in 1990/1991 if she's meant to be 21 in the new game? :confused:

Correct, CD have said she'll be 21 when the game comes out, making her birth date somewhere in those years :)

cezy rockeru
14-02-12, 07:42
happy birthday. :wve:

dizzydoil
14-02-12, 07:43
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/022/2/1/lara_croft__classic_look_color_scetch_by_18lux_ver itatis45-d4n8l2d.jpg

Happy Birthday Lara! You sexy piece of pixels! :hug: I wish you (and CD) all the best in your (hopefully very) sucessful future!

Will always miss you, classic Lara. :(:hug:

Camera Obscura
14-02-12, 07:47
http://i43.************/r1hct1.jpg

cezy rockeru
14-02-12, 07:48
^ :vlol:!!!

true.

WWETombRaider
14-02-12, 07:56
Happy Birthday ageless Lara :gki:

http://media.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/05/18/633151021785369616.jpg

cezy rockeru
14-02-12, 07:59
Happy Birthday ageless Lara :) :gki:

have you seen the wrinkles she had in underworld?

*laralover*
14-02-12, 08:00
Happy Birthday Miss Croft :hug:

WWETombRaider
14-02-12, 08:02
have you seen the wrinkles she had in underworld?

lord gaga
14-02-12, 09:23

When i was younger my parents actually got me a TR3 B-day cake and it was awesome. It was the picture of lara in london shooting towards us with the title next to it. Anyway happy birthday on the day of your birthday!

TRDaz
14-02-12, 09:32
Happy Birthday Lara :hug: <3

HURLEYstickmen
14-02-12, 09:51
Happy birthday Lara! Luckily I found this as a present! :D
tlGTZb5WX2U

klona
14-02-12, 11:55
Happy 44th Birthday, Lara! :D

Avalon SARL
14-02-12, 12:22
Happy Birthday Lara :)

young Lara Croft
14-02-12, 13:46
Happy Birthday Lara Croft! :jmp:

Chocola teapot
14-02-12, 14:01
Happy Birthday, Gurl. <3

drakl0r
14-02-12, 14:14
Happy Birthday, Lara! :D

tomblover
14-02-12, 15:08
Happy 44th/21st B-day, Lara! :hug:

Saman
14-02-12, 15:14
It is her birthday?! Then how old is she?!

Well, never mind! Happy Birthday Lady Croft (:

I, Tomb Raider
14-02-12, 16:13
I'd much rather think she's turning 21.

Happy birthday, Lara. :D

WWETombRaider
14-02-12, 16:15
When i was younger my parents actually got me a TR3 B-day cake and it was awesome. It was the picture of lara in london shooting towards us with the title next to it. Anyway happy birthday on the day of your birthday!

I had one with one of those action doll figures on it :) I think I still have it

Matie
14-02-12, 16:16
Happy Birthday Lara! :D

TRULuverzz
14-02-12, 16:22

I want that cake for my next birthday in 10 months ahaha! 。◕‿◕。
:cln:

Cali
14-02-12, 17:08
Happy old-biography-birthday for the fictional character who we all love so much! xD
<3 <3

skylark1121
14-02-12, 17:19
Happy birthday, Lara!!!!! :hug:

Weemanply109
14-02-12, 17:31
**** Valentines Day, It's Lara Croft's Birthday today!

This! Happy Birthday Laura, have a good day shipwrecked on an Island! :)

White text? Mistakes were intentional, LOLK.

Moylen
14-02-12, 18:16
Oh, Happy Birthday, Lady Croft! :hug:

irishhips
14-02-12, 18:18
Did a tribute for Lara :D

http://irishhips.deviantart.com/#/d4ppqgt

the ancient
14-02-12, 18:39
Did a tribute for Lara :D

http://irishhips.deviantart.com/#/d4ppqgt

Nice! :D

happy b-day Lara xoxo

MattTR
14-02-12, 19:00
Happy birthday Lara! :hug:

We're both an Aquarius, maybe that's why we have that special bond. LOVE YOU GERL! Besties. :gki:

Moosey
14-02-12, 19:35
Happy B-day to my favourite fictional character! :hug: :tmb:
I just realized, someone in my class' birthday is today aswell lol

Nausinous
14-02-12, 20:51
Happy Birthday Lara! I'm pretty sure Lara's age doesn't matter, its a well known fact that she sits at home in the evenings with an I.V drip of water from the fountain of youth.

HollabackBoy
14-02-12, 21:12
Happy birthday, dear Lara!! :gki:

Tyrannosaurus
14-02-12, 22:28
Every Valentine's Day I imagine that there is a "real" Lara Croft who has since retired, kept a low profile, perhaps settled down somewhere, and provides the occasional shrewd interview or TV appearance, about whom the tabloids, urban legends, movies, and video games have evolved, and I wonder how she's doing.

This is, of course, the same Lara whom we last saw walking into a dark tunnel with Kurtis's chigurai blade in hand.

TonyLee
14-02-12, 22:51
Happy Birthday Lara.1 :)

http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/01-tomb-raider-1-12841383-mbqf-17720406/1,h=343.bild.jpg

Also, for those who don't like the 2nd and 3rd Lara, she is still not 44, Core officially disposed of the year, a lady never reveals her age. So, check mate.

I have not read beyond this post yet to see if anyone has responded, but she is 44 because The Last Revelation had her at 16 years old in 1984.

Nausinous
15-02-12, 00:16
Every Valentine's Day I imagine that there is a "real" Lara Croft who has since retired, kept a low profile, perhaps settled down somewhere, and provides the occasional shrewd interview or TV appearance, about whom the tabloids, urban legends, movies, and video games have evolved, and I wonder how she's doing.

This is, of course, the same Lara whom we last saw walking into a dark tunnel with Kurtis's chigurai blade in hand.

:tmb:

peeves
15-02-12, 00:17
I have not read beyond this post yet to see if anyone has responded, but she is 44 because The Last Revelation had her at 16 years old in 1984.

:tmb:

larafan25
15-02-12, 01:54
I ****ing hate AOD Lara, happy birthday bitch! <3 :hug:

tomb rayder
15-02-12, 01:56
happy birthday Lara!

King.Louie
15-02-12, 01:57

I sent her a lifetime supply of black eyeliner for her birthday :hug: oh and some brocolli coconut hot dog flavored chocolate bars

larafan25
15-02-12, 01:59
I sent her a lifetime supply of black eyeliner for her birthday :hug: oh and some brocolli coconut hot dog flavored chocolate bars

I sent her an arrest warrant. :hug:

King.Louie
15-02-12, 02:02
Awww that was nice. She'll love it :tmb:

larafan25
15-02-12, 02:04
Hey, it gives her something to do, she didn't seem to mind it too much in Paris, and if it keeps her out of TReboot Lara's tombs for a while, what could be wrong? :D

I don't hate dislike her that much.

Mikky
15-02-12, 02:10

I sent her an arrest warrant. :hug:

LMAO! I was laughing at these posts so much! :vlol:

skylark1121
15-02-12, 03:16

I thought she already had that?.. :confused:

---

I'm ready to celebrate!! :jmp:

Larapink
15-02-12, 08:44
LMAO! I was laughing at these posts so much! :vlol:
LOL I did the same thing when I saw those posts! :vlol:

peeves
15-02-12, 13:38

I'd rather send core lara a lifetime supply of chocolate.