PDA

View Full Version : Greenapple is gone, and right before Lara's Birthday!

CuteLilDragon
14-02-12, 02:15
The news is true: Green Apple Decided to Leave.
"Goodbye TRF. Thanks to those who enjoyed my company."
I know I make quite a few of these threads, but I think Apple deserves one. :)

larafan25
14-02-12, 02:18
Oh, well I hope he plans to do great things away from here. :)

TRULuverzz
14-02-12, 02:20
Sad to see you go, Good luck with your life :wve:

Doesn't this need to be moved to the "New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations" forum?

Larapink
14-02-12, 02:21
All I am going to say is.. TRF members come & go it's reality of life. I was one of these members in 2010 & 2011 -- I hardly visited TRF since I had so much happening outside in my life I had to sort out.

Greenapple may come back or not -- this is entially their decision respect that.

To Greenapple, it was nice to talk to you for a short while.. it was also nice to know that you have similar things that you go through which I relate to you. You know what I mean, I won't mention them here. Take care, remember if you can try to come back once in a little while and let people know how your doing especially as you have friends on TRF.

Arrivederci, ti auguro buona fortuna! :wve:
(Goodbye, I wish you good luck in life!)

CuteLilDragon
14-02-12, 02:23
Doesn't this need to be moved to the "New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations" forum?
This is one of those things that puzzles me:
1) He's not new,
2) It's not his birthday
3) We're not congratulating him... :p

Mikky
I have no doubt he will be back in a week or even before then. It happens so many times, tbh. :p But if he really is gone - goodbye Greenapple. :wve:

TRULuverzz
^ Agreed :tmb:

All I am going to say is.. TRF members come & go it's reality of life. I was one of these members in 2010 & 2011 I hardly visited TRF since I had so much happening outside in my life I had to sort out.

Greenapple may come back or not -- this is entially their decision respect that.

OMG like same here homegal :eek:

Anyway I don't wanna post anymore :off: stuff xD

CuteLilDragon: Oh I see, it's just that members usually make leaving threads in that forum :D

domino92
14-02-12, 02:25
Aw, that freaking sucks! I liked Greenapples, but why!? I mean, did something happen?

In any case, goodbye Greenapples and good luck with the rest of your endeavors.

Spong
14-02-12, 02:25
Who wound him up this time? That's usually the case isn't it? He'll be back once he gets over it, like he normally does when he storms off in a tantrum. If he's not...*shrugs*...oh well.

I think this thread is unnecessary. Or, at the very least, it should've been posted in the New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations board (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19), where announcements normally go.

sheepman23
14-02-12, 02:26
Who wound him up this time? That's usually the case isn't it? He'll be back once he gets over it, like he normally does after when he storms off in a tantrum. If he's not...*shrugs*...oh well.

Yeah, this has happened once before, and he came back a few days later if I remember right.

It's a nice thread, but probably unnecessary. ;)

Hyper_Crazy
14-02-12, 02:32
Most members who decide to leave usually come back soon after. But goodluck to him. :)

Stevo505
14-02-12, 02:32
Goodbye sir :wve: hope you find your way back eventually!

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 03:00
I don't really think this is necessary, considering he'll probably return somewhat soon or again the future, but see ya dude! :wve:

knightgames
14-02-12, 03:17
He's already created a new membership under the name Sour Grapes. :ton:

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 03:19
He's already created a new membership under the name Sour Grapes. :ton:

That didn't take long (as predicted).

knightgames
14-02-12, 03:21
That didn't take long (as predicted).

What? The new membership? :D

Spong
14-02-12, 03:24
If he's creating a dual account then he'll definitely be on the receiving end of the ban hammer.

Looking around the boards, I'm gonna assume the comments in these (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188923) threads (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188502) are the reason behind GA's latest departure. Looks to me like he's just throwing another strop.

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 03:25
What? The new membership? :D

Yes.

If he's creating a dual account then he'll definitely be on the receiving end of the ban hammer.

I thought that was banned for.

knightgames
14-02-12, 03:28
Yes.

Sorry. I was trying to be funny. I have no problems with GA. I think he's a caring young man with a lot of passion. We all do silly things that bother individuals. I know I'm not above that. On a whole, he's a good kid.

TRLegendLuver
14-02-12, 03:28
Sorry. I was trying to be funny. I have no problems with GA. I think he's a caring young man with a lot of passion. We all do silly things that bother individuals. I know I'm not above that. On a whole, he's a good kid.

Okay...? I was just answering you're question, sarcastic or not. :p
EDIT: So wait...did he make a new account or not?

Spong
14-02-12, 03:29

Greenapple hasn't been banned from what I can see, he'd have no reason to create a dual account. It seems to me like he's just got ratty because he's been warned about creating threads that have little point beyond him posting his own videos.

Killercowz
14-02-12, 03:38
This place is like a cult.

Notice how everyone says,

He'll be back (evil face)

It's like someone trying to escape a gang but everyone knows he will be back.

I don't know.

TombRaiderFan.
14-02-12, 03:40
A forum can't be complete without the conspiracy theorist. ;)

knightgames
14-02-12, 03:40
This place is like a cult.

Notice how everyone says,

He'll be back (evil face)

It's like someone trying to escape a gang but everyone knows he will be back.

I don't know.

Muah hah hah hah hah hah hah hhhaaah ha ha ha ha!

domino92
14-02-12, 03:47

Looking around the boards, I'm gonna assume the comments in these (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188923) threads (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188502) are the reason behind GA's latest departure. Looks to me like he's just throwing another strop.

I really don't see why someone would leave the forums over such a trivial matter. Maybe he just doesn't have the time anymore. So many theories and I think we forget forum-goers have a real life, there may be real reasons why he quit, like losing his computer or college or something like that?

Stevo505
14-02-12, 03:54
I really don't see why someone would leave the forums over such a trivial matter. Maybe he just doesn't have the time anymore. So many theories and I think we forget forum-goers have a real life, there may be real reasons why he quit, like losing his computer or college or something like that?

But it looks like that's what it is. He said he only came here to boost his YouTube views and said that he's annoyed of people criticizing his pointless videos :p

sheepman23
14-02-12, 03:54

That's unlikely for a few different reasons. He's said many times before that one of the reasons he joined TRF was so that he could get his videos more noticed, so I think he'll definitely be back. Also, like I said earlier, this has happened once before (maybe more times than I'm aware of, actually), and he came back just a few days later.

EDIT: Stevo505 beat me to it. Personally, I think he should create a thread in the Fan Art section for all of his videos. There's a lot more traffic there than the TR section, anyway. :tmb:

Spong
14-02-12, 03:56
I really don't see why someone would leave the forums over such a trivial matter.

He has a track record (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5748718&postcount=17).

Stevo505
14-02-12, 03:58
He has a track record (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5748718&postcount=17).

And he's going to university..? O_o Not to be rude but.. wow.

Dark Lugia 2
14-02-12, 04:20
k

SkyPuppy
14-02-12, 04:22
shame, he was a nice person, but he seemed lost, like he isn't fully sure what to do with his life, and that's ok. i think he needs to figure it out first, and once he does, he'll probably be back.

Ward Dragon
14-02-12, 04:51
We generally don't allow leaving threads because that usually leads to drama and analyzing the person's motives, so I'm going to close this thread now.

Of course he is always welcome to come back if he changes his mind :)