PDA

View Full Version : If you have kids

Lovedd
21-02-12, 02:22
If you have a kid who said he/she was gay and your Husband/Boyfriend didn't agree what should you do?

larafan25
21-02-12, 02:23
You should learn them about it.

Because you're right and he's wrong.

Killercowz
21-02-12, 02:24
I see this thread is the result of this conversation:
I wouldn't mind because my mother and a couple of my cousins are gay so to me it would be normal. I would love them either way beacause they would be my babbies and I want them to be happy and not hide who they really are. If they are gay then they are if they are not then they are not :)

No ofcourse not, no no no no no :ohn: . I'll send there ass to straight camp like brian did peter on family guy
That is just wrong! Our kids can be theirseves no matter who they want to be! NO questions asked!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fN_DHh9hZYc/TcDGYuY5zyI/AAAAAAAAK9M/5SjcsMrLSss/s1600/face-palm-demotivational-poster-1233926135.jpg
Don't talk to me!
Anyway, you carry on you're business I guess.
You don't really need to do anything unless you have children and they turn out being gay.

More importantly, do you even like Tomb Raider?
Or did you just join here because your boyfriend is a member?

Lovedd
21-02-12, 02:33
You don't really need to do anything unless you have children and they turn out being gay.

I started playing tomb raider 2 with my boyfriend and I Love it! Pretty awesome!

Tony9595
21-02-12, 02:36
I'm not sure, I think I'd give it to Angelina Jolie. notsrs

Lovedd
21-02-12, 02:36
I'm not sure, I think I'd give it to Angelina Jolie. notsrs

Why her?

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 02:41
If you have a kid who said he/she was gay and your Husband/Boyfriend didn't agree what should you do?

I think if a child turns out to be gay and your spouse does not agree then... its gonna be tough for the child and the parents.

Catracoth
21-02-12, 02:42

:vlol:

tomblover
21-02-12, 02:45
You guys need to play nice... :vlol:

As for the question at hand -- I would just do my best teaching my better half a life without prejudice. If that wouldn't work, then my kid would at least have me. :p

Killercowz
21-02-12, 02:45
I started playing tomb raider 2 with my boyfriend and I Love it! Pretty awesome!

Tomb Raider 2 is my favorite Tomb Raider.

It's amazing.

But really, this is something to discuss with your boyfriend, talk it out and try to achieve a soloution.

That or don't have any children together, which is pretty much a solution right there. :p

KurtisandLara
21-02-12, 02:46
The Husband/boyfriend has no right to judge that child and force them to be something that they are not. People are who they are, they can't be molded into something else. simply put.

larafan25
21-02-12, 02:49

It's amazing.

But really, this is something to discuss with your boyfriend, talk it out and try to achieve a soloution.

That or don't have any children together, which is pretty much a solution right there. :p

This thread is still as valuable as the other gay kids thread, asking for other's opinions on the subject and relates more to the relationship between the partners as apposed to the kids.

Lovedd
21-02-12, 02:51

It's amazing.

So far tomb raider 2 is the only one I have played but I wouldn't mind playing more but I want to play the one that is comming out in December!

Killercowz
21-02-12, 02:52
This thread is still as valuable as the other gay kids thread, asking for other's opinions on the subject and relates more to the relationship between the partners as apposed to the kids.

The only people who can help their relationship/dilemma is them, not us.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 02:53
So far tomb raider 2 is the only one I have played but I wouldn't mind playing more but I want to play the one that is comming out in December!

Stay on topic, we are talking about if you have gay kids honey.

larafan25
21-02-12, 02:55
The only people who can help their relationship/dilemma is them, not us.

This thread may have originated from their dilemma, but it's still a thread where other people can discuss the topic and give their opinions/ debate though.

Like if the other thread had been started by a Psychic who knew she was having a gay baby.

Lovedd
21-02-12, 02:56
Stay on topic, we are talking about if you have gay kids honey.

Oh yea. Either way it wouldn't matter to me as long as they are happy and can be themself.

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 02:59
I thought you were a Lady GaGa fan? She pushes for gay rights. :p

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 02:59
Well what are the odds of having a gay baby anyways. I think if a couple has something that dramatic catch them off guard then they can come to some kind of reasonable conclusion . ( Straight Camp!!)

Catracoth
21-02-12, 03:00
I feel a headache coming on.

Well what are the odds of having a gay baby anyways.

50%.

Lovedd
21-02-12, 03:02
Well what are the odds of having a gay baby anyways. I think if a couple has something that dramatic catch them off guard then they can come to some kind of reasonable conclusion . ( Straight Camp!!)

I agree but it is possible. I am starting to like gaga more.

KurtisandLara
21-02-12, 03:03
Well what are the odds of having a gay baby anyways. I think if a couple has something that dramatic catch them off guard then they can come to some kind of reasonable conclusion . ( Straight Camp!!

You talk like its a disease and the couple have to decide how to proceed...
Kids Gay = Oh well, they fancy the same gender. *shrug*
kids Straight = ^ Exact same conclusion.
I honestly wouldnt mind if any of my children were gay.

leglion
21-02-12, 03:03

50%.

I thought it was something like 30 or 40. :confused:

Catracoth
21-02-12, 03:04
I thought it was something like 30 or 40. :confused:

There's no scientific method of calculating the chance of having a gay child.
So basically, one has a 50% chance of being straight or a 50% of being gay.

leglion
21-02-12, 03:06
There's no scientific method of calculating the chance of having a gay child.
So basically, one has a 50% chance of being straight or a 50% of being gay.

You can check to see how many gay people there are in the world and do some super complicated math.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 03:06
You talk like its a disease and the couple have to decide how to proceed...
Kids Gay = Oh well, they fancy the same gender. *shrug*
kids Straight = ^ Exact same conclusion.
I honestly wouldnt mind if any of my children were gay.

Its a problem that many people are looked on differently about. I could not sit down and have my son bring another guy in the house and they are kissing in front of me! I just can't do it. :yik:

Lovedd
21-02-12, 03:09
Its a problem that many people are looked on differently about. I could not sit down and have my son bring another guy in the house and they are kissing in front of me! I just can't do it. :yik:

He can be respectful and not do it in front of his parents. :)

Catracoth
21-02-12, 03:09
He can be respectful and not do it in front of his parents. :)

That goes both ways, you know.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 03:11
It wouldn't bother you knowing that you can never have grand kids! knowing that your own son or daughter is with the same gender doing the dance with no pants? :pi:

Lovedd
21-02-12, 03:11
Yes I know

Lovedd
21-02-12, 03:13
It wouldn't bother you knowing that you can never have grand kids! knowing that your own son or daughter is with the same gender doing the dance with no pants? :pi:

It would bother me but I just want them to be happy and be themselves.

KurtisandLara

You could have multiple children :o.
My brother is engaged to another male and i love them both, wouldnt change them for the world.:)

SkyPuppy

50%.

should have got out while you had the chance, Mason. :p

you are aware of adoption, no?

Catracoth
21-02-12, 03:16

Tipping my hat as we speak. :p

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 03:17

you are aware of adoption, no?

I mean Biological kids that are from your blood line.

SkyPuppy
21-02-12, 03:18
Tipping my hat as we speak. :p

very wise decision, sir. ;)

okay, that's fine, but if your kid does turn out to be gay, there's always adoption on the table for them, is what i'm saying, and plus, like someone else said, you can have more than one child.

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 03:19

Since when was that important?

leglion
21-02-12, 03:21
Or, your gay child could just get a surrogate. Problem solved.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 03:25
Its just not right, I don't have anything against the gay community but i'll be damned if any of my kids go gay. :ohn:

TRULuverzz
21-02-12, 03:28
Or, your gay child could just get a surrogate. Problem solved.

very wise decision, sir. ;)

okay, that's fine, but if your kid does turn out to be gay, there's always adoption on the table for them, is what i'm saying, and plus, like someone else said, you can have more than one child.

This!

I don't see what the big deal is about having a child who turns out gay, they were born like that, let them be free to do as they please, it's not part of a parents job to control their children's every move!

SkyPuppy
Its just not right, I don't have anything against the gay community but i'll be damned if any of my kids go gay. :ohn:

oh, you definitely aren't going to last here, no offense.

i have nothing against stupidity, but i'll be damned if i'm going to continue talking to it. :ohn:

leglion

Just looked at your location... figures. It's usually southerners who have misconceptions about gay people. You don't "go" gay, you're born that way. And many attempts to change that end in suicide or a miserable life. Is that really what you want for your baby boy or girl?

TRULuverzz
21-02-12, 03:30

Hypocrite much? :mad:

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 03:30

Hang up your paws. Lady GaGa hates you.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 03:33
oh, you definitely aren't going to last here, no offense.

i have nothing against stupidity, but i'll be damned if i'm going to continue talking to it. :ohn:

Look here miss pink font person. I'm just voicing my opinion, if you don't like it thats fine but insulting me is just wrong and I don't like it. not all people are for gay people but I don't mind bc i'm around them quite alot, I just would hate to have a gay child, thats all im saying. So chill out

SkyPuppy
21-02-12, 03:39
Look here miss pink font person. I'm just voicing my opinion, if you don't like it thats fine but insulting me is just wrong and I don't like it. not all people are for gay people but I don't mind bc i'm around them quite alot, I just would hate to have a gay child, thats all im saying. So chill out

1. it's a PLUM font, buddy, and 2. so am i, so you chill. and don't even go there; i know what you're like, trust me. i dated a guy that would say he was cool with gay/bisexual people, yet, he also said he would hate himself if he was like that, and in fact, he was a little bi-curious, too, and he told me he hated that side to him, and did whatever it took to get rid of it, he also said if his kids were gay, he would force them to be straight, and when you do that, it leads to many things that have already been listed. so, if you wanna cause actual problems for your child than what you actually seem to think is a problem, which it's not, then i definitely feel sorry for your future children, and the sorry person who decides to have them with you.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 03:47
1. it's a PLUM font, buddy, and 2. so am i, so you chill. and don't even go there; i know what you're like, trust me. i dated a guy that would say he was cool with gay/bisexual people, yet, he also said he would hate himself if he was like that, and in fact, he was a little bi-curious, too, and he told me he hated that side to him, and did whatever it took to get rid of it, he also said if his kids were gay, he would force them to be straight, and when you do that, it leads to many things that have already been listed. so, if you wanna cause actual problems for your child than what you actually seem to think is a problem, which it's not, then i definitely feel sorry for your future children, and the sorry person who decides to have them with you.

You just keep posting with your silly plum font. I'll just go talk about tomb raider. Oh and no need to feel sorry for my kids and the person who has them with me bc I know I'm not having homosexuals and I know that you are just an inconceivable arrogant littile runt who uses insults to justify your opinion. As lara once said in tomb raider 4, your just a thorn in my side. although in your case your just a grain of sand in my side. :whi: So plum it up while I marry the night! lady gaga style

Killercowz
21-02-12, 03:50
You don't "go" gay, you're born that way.

0BsLd4Y060Q

Sorry I had to. :p

leglion
21-02-12, 03:52
You just keep posting with your silly plum font. I'll just go talk about tomb raider. Oh and no need to feel sorry for my kids and the person who has them with me bc I know I'm not having homosexuals and I know that you are just an inconceivable arrogant littile runt who uses insults to justify your opinion. As lara once said in tomb raider 4, your just a thorn in my side. although in your case your just a grain of sand in my side. :whi: So plum it up while I marry the night! lady gaga style

Hypocrisy to the highest degree.

SkyPuppy
21-02-12, 03:53

and you try to justify whatever it is you're trying to justify (because honestly, at this point, it doesn't look like much) by constantly bringing up my font color. ;D yeah, you go do that.

you know this? how can you know for sure? you can't, that's the thing. what? are you going to put them in a basket and have them float down the river if they do turn out to be homosexual? because if that's true, then i personally think that would be what's best for them than having you shove something they're not down their throat.

STAAPPPP ITTTTT UR TRAUMATIZING MEHHH~!!!! seriously, though, you should really talk to someone about how close minded you are.

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 03:55

If GaGa were here to see this she'd banish you from her (insert album name) ball tours and say you're not worthy of being a fan.

TRULuverzz
21-02-12, 04:00

She's not the arrogant one, you are! You think everything in life will go your way well guess what IT'S NOT! How do you know you won't have gay children, You're not GOD! For the love of God please just stop being a hypocrite, You say you have nothing against the Gay community but would hate to have gay children. I'm sorry but not only do you sound ignorant, you also sound pretty stupid if you ask me! Just sort your terrible attitude out, you're getting yourself nowhere in life!

BTW Gaga's disowned you!

leglion
21-02-12, 04:02
She's not the arrogant one, you are! You think everything in life will go your way well guess what IT'S NOT! How do you know you won't have gay children, You're not GOD! For the love of God please just stop being a hypocrite, You say you have nothing against the Gay community but would hate to have gay children. I'm sorry but not only do you sound ignorant, you also sound pretty stupid if you ask me! Just sort your terrible attitude out, you're getting yourself nowhere in life!

BTW Gaga's disowned you!

Lol calm your tittie tata's sweetie. You have a point but we don't need you getting banned or anything. :p

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 04:04
If GaGa were here to see this she'd banish you from her (insert album name) ball tours and say you're not worthy of being a fan.

Lady gaga is filthy rich and famous as hell. She's using these gay idiots to her advantage for more publicity. She has a boyfriend and could care less if I like gays or not so get the facts straight

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 04:05
lmaooo

leglion
21-02-12, 04:06
Lady gaga is filthy rich and famous as hell. She's using these gay idiots to her advantage for my publicity. She has a boyfriend and could care less if I like gays or not so get the facts straight

Gay idiots? Oh, you'll certainly be loved around these parts. Such a charming outlook on this subject.

Catracoth
21-02-12, 04:06
Wow. When did this turn into a gay hate thread?

TRULuverzz
21-02-12, 04:08
Lady gaga is filthy rich and famous as hell. She's using these gay idiots to her advantage for my publicity. She has a boyfriend and could care less if I like gays or not so get the facts straight

WOW! That post was just uncalled for...

leglion
21-02-12, 04:09
I think a certain somebody has a bi-curious hate complex(for the lack of a better word). But that's just the vibe I'm getting.

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 04:15
I don't care, gay kids or not they will still be mine so I guess it will be my duty to love them for who they are

Killercowz
21-02-12, 04:16
^

I see you've had a change of heart...?

leglion
21-02-12, 04:16
I don't care, gay kids or not they will still be mine so I guess it will be my duty to love them for who they are

Are you trying to jump on the bandwagon to fit in? :pi:

If you truly mean it, that's nice of you.
It'd be rather evil if you didn't.

Killercowz
21-02-12, 04:18
How much you wanna bet his girlfriend threatened to break up with him.
lmao.

TRULuverzz
21-02-12, 04:19
lmao.

:vlol: LOL

Dark Lugia 2
21-02-12, 04:19
How much do you wanna bet that he is his girlfriend?

Mr GaGa
21-02-12, 04:20
Are you trying to jump on the bandwagon to fit in? :pi:

If you truly mean it, that's nice of you.
It'd be rather evil if you didn't.

I mean it, I wouldn't treat them different. I was always picked on in school and called gay when I am not, I guess that's where all that hate came from

EscondeR
21-02-12, 04:52
Hey, kids, relax :mis:

There are idiots among all parties... no need to aim at becoming one ;)

Gabi
21-02-12, 12:30
Mr GaGa, you have a PM.

Spong
21-02-12, 13:42
I haven't bothered reading through the guts of this thread, but isn't it the same thing as the Do you want your kids to be gay? (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188908) thread in the Debate board?

larafan25
21-02-12, 14:47
I haven't bothered reading through the guts of this thread, but isn't it the same thing as the Do you want your kids to be gay? (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188908) thread in the Debate board?

No.

The question is different.

Lovedd
21-02-12, 15:03
lmao.

No is girlfriend didn't! His girlfriend still sees him the same way with no change of heart! :D

Lovedd
21-02-12, 15:04
How much do you wanna bet that he is his girlfriend?

I am his girlfriend.

Spong
21-02-12, 15:08
I am his girlfriend.

No you're not. I am.

:p

Lovedd
21-02-12, 15:09
No you're not. I am.

:p

Um ok. That is strange. Me and him are engaged. He's taken honey.

NRO.
21-02-12, 15:12
Um ok. That is strange. Me and him are engaged. He's taken honey.

Is that what they're calling it now?

Legend of Lara
21-02-12, 15:12
Oh, wow.

This thread.

You guys.

lara c. fan
21-02-12, 15:55
Nah, this one is a lot funnier.
Is that what they're calling it now?

:vlol:

Weemanply109
21-02-12, 16:43
Wow. When did this turn into a gay hate thread?

Ikr? I'd never expect to see this on TRF.

lmao.

:vlol:!!