PDA

View Full Version : Snow White and the Huntsman

_Awestruck_
20-03-12, 01:45
Trailer #2.
DgfYBJoPFFw

Kristen Stewart with a British accent.....:vlol:. Kristen Stewart....:vlol:

But other than that minor detail I think this looks really good. Charlize Theron looks awesome.

voltz
20-03-12, 01:51
Well this certainly does look better then that crapshoot Julia Roberts is trying to pass off for a date movie.

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 01:53
Ugh, Kristen Stewart ruins the whole thing. If they would have gotten someone else who fit the role better this film would look amazing. You can see there is potential. Shame. *sigh*

Shauni
20-03-12, 01:55
I think there's a thread for this movie already. I'll go see it, even if Kristen's acting is questionable xD

AmericanAssassin
20-03-12, 01:56
Ugh, Kristen Stewart ruins the whole thing. If they would have gotten someone else who fit the role better this film would look amazing. You can see there is potential. Shame. *sigh*
This exactly. It looks AMAZING other than that talentless bitch. :)

Killercowz
20-03-12, 01:59
Not as bad as I thought it would turn out.

_Awestruck_
20-03-12, 01:59
I think there's a thread for this movie already. I'll go see it, even if Kristen's acting is questionable xD

I searched, and there isn't one for this specific movie...or at least I don't think there is. :p

larafan25
20-03-12, 02:00
Oooh, I want to see this.

lol at the hand with the apple (Twlight SnowWhite).

I don't see what's so bad about Kristen.

Admles
20-03-12, 02:00
*sigh* Replace K-Spew with someone attractive who can act and you'd have one hell of a movie from the looks of things!

AmericanAssassin
20-03-12, 02:01
Her career peaked with Panic Room, tbh...

larafan25
20-03-12, 02:03

I don't even know what that it. :/

_Awestruck_

Are you blind or deaf? Just kidding

voltz

larafan25

I don't even know what that is. :/

Gamd1011
20-03-12, 02:07
Kristen isn't THAT bad of an actress... Go watch The Runaways.

larafan25
20-03-12, 02:07
Are you blind or deaf? Just kidding

I've...not really been amazed by her in the two Twilight movies I've seen, but nothing looks too bad in this movie, IDK, maybe she'll be good. :/

I don't even know what that is. :/

Bitch, stop posting! :mad:

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 02:08
Kristen isn't THAT bad of an actress...
She's certainly not THAT good of one either. ;D

Gamd1011
20-03-12, 02:12
She's certainly not THAT good of one either. ;D
I'm going to have to disagree with you, she's definitely not oscar-worthy. But she certainly isn't as bad as people say. Like I said, watch The Runaways.

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 02:13
I'm going to have to disagree with you, she's definitely not oscar-worthy. But she certainly isn't as bad as people say. Like I said, watch The Runaways.

I don't need to, I'll just watch her other films with her same expressions and lip biting. But thanks for the suggestion.

AmericanAssassin
20-03-12, 02:15
:vlol:

Gamd1011
20-03-12, 02:17
I don't need to, I'll just watch her other films with her same expressions and lip biting. But thanks for the suggestion.
Just curious, what other movies have you seen her in?

voltz
20-03-12, 02:20

STOP WHINING!!!

http://geekwhisperin.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/asckigacop038dn.jpg
ZZZINNGERGERGERGERGARAHHH!!!!!

QiX
20-03-12, 02:20
In my book Charlize Theron will be the fairest of them all for the eternity :D

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 02:21
Just curious, what other movies have you seen her in?

Panic Room
Catch That Kid
Zathura
The Messengers
Twilight
Adventureland
New Moon
Eclipse

ajrich17901
20-03-12, 02:31
Actually looks rather interesting, might go see it if its playing around here.

Gamd1011
20-03-12, 02:40
Panic Room
Catch That Kid
Zathura
The Messengers
Twilight
Adventureland
New Moon
Eclipse
I'm actually rather surprised that you watched these. XD I only saw the first one. :p

Well opinions are opinions anyway, I'm not going to convince you to like her. (I'm not a fan of hers, I just think she's tolerable, that's all)
And she's not going to keep me from seeing this!

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 02:52
Waiting for this film. Hope it will be great. Kristen Stewart is so cool and hot. :cln:

In Panic Room (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_Room) she was only 12. :)

OMG you didn't see Into the Wild and Jumper? :eek:

Stevo505
20-03-12, 02:52
I must be the only one who thinks it looks like crap.

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 02:55
I must be the only one who thinks it looks like crap.
Yes. :p

King.Louie
20-03-12, 02:57
If Kristen had moving muscles in her face and didn't have the dumb look on her face half the time she could be a good actress but anyways about the movie it looks ok. I like twisted tales on classic stories so i might see this. I just hope Kristens acting doesn't hinder any part of the film :/

Stevo505
20-03-12, 02:58
Yes. :p

Anything Kristin Stewart touches turns to diarrhea. And they are making too many shows and movies about fairy tales lately. Come up with something new please.

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 03:09
Anything Kristin Stewart touches turns to diarrhea. And they are making too many shows and movies about fairy tales lately. Come up with something new please.
No its not true. Just because Twilight saga sucks doesn't prove all of her works sux. She looks very cool. I love her. :mis:

And I am going to see her topless in the upcoming film On The Road. :jmp: :p

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 03:10
She's not cool. :p

_Awestruck_
20-03-12, 03:17

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lue8brmqrd1qgqaguo1_500.gif

King.Louie
20-03-12, 03:20
No its not true. Just because Twilight saga sucks doesn't prove all of her works sux. She looks very cool. I love her. :mis:

I think i speak for everyone here when i say "Huh?"

AmericanAssassin
20-03-12, 03:21
Ew... I hope the world really does end soon so that none of us are exposed to her pasty white orangutan boobs. Yuck, tbh...

Stevo505
20-03-12, 03:21

It's not just because Twilight sucks. She's just an awkward person and doesn't know how to act.

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 03:26
Duh. I am the only Kristen Stewart fan. :o

Karl Stewart the brother of Kristen Stewart. :p

GenyaArikado
20-03-12, 03:38
In my book Charlize Theron will be the fairest of them all for the eternity :D

http://www.smart.co.uk/dreams/grimm/grimtea3.jpg

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 03:41

No, and that film was awful. Ruined the Brothers Grimm's stories. :(

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 03:45

Who's this girl? Didn't watch Brothers Grimm but looks like Heath Ledger was there. Is it worth watching? :confused:

Shark_Blade
20-03-12, 04:33
Kirsten Stewart is my favorite babe, so of course this is going to be radical. :cool:

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 04:49
Kirsten Stewart is my favorite babe, so of course this is going to be radical. :cool:
:hug:

Shark_Blade
20-03-12, 04:52
^Luv you too, bb. :3

This movie is out on 31st May.

Can't wait.

GenyaArikado
20-03-12, 11:01
No, and that film was awful. Ruined the Brothers Grimm's stories. :(

Carbonek, shut up

Who's this girl? Didn't watch Brothers Grimm but looks like Heath Ledger was there. Is it worth watching? :confused:

Monica Bellucci. Its one of my favorite films. But YMMV

lcroft_lc
20-03-12, 13:38
Monica Bellucci. Its one of my favorite films. But YMMV
Oh yes I forgot for a moment I watched Melina and The Matrix Revolution. :o

Sir Croft
20-03-12, 13:50
Anyone willing to place bets on how many facial expressions she'll be able to pull off?
I'm betting on 1.

TippingWater
20-03-12, 14:00
Ew. This is just ew.

cezy rockeru
20-03-12, 14:03
Kristen Stewart's voice reminds me of Emma Watson a bit, and Mirror's voice reminds me or Cheshire Cat's in Alice: Madness Returns.

The film looks... alright.

Rai
20-03-12, 14:45
The film looks okay, I guess. Though it seems the story of Snow White is just a small thread in a larger scale plot. :confused;

Stevo505
20-03-12, 16:23
Anyone willing to place bets on how many facial expressions she'll be able to pull off?
I'm betting on 1.

She's great at making 1 expression, as well as blinking and shaking her head.

cezy rockeru
20-03-12, 16:47
I'm betting on 1.

I'm thinking between 3 and 4, surprisingly.

I would've picked Emma Watson instead. I mean, beauty, talent, knows how to act and has a British accent.

WillG
20-03-12, 17:36
I'm thinking between 3 and 4, surprisingly.

I would've picked Emma Watson instead. I mean, beauty, talent, knows how to act and has a British accent.

Emma Watson is not a very good actress if I'm honest. I think Kristen suits the role saying she has pale skin and black hair. Like Snow White.

Carbonek_0051
20-03-12, 17:42
Emma Watson is not a very good actress if I'm honest. I think Kristen suits the role saying she has pale skin and black hair. Like Snow White.

Kristen actually has brown hair. Might want to get those eyes checked. :p

CiaKonwerski
20-03-12, 18:23
I am actually quite interested in this. Charlize Theron looks gorgeous and evil. As much as I dislike Twilight, I thought Kristen Stewart did a good job in the film The Messengers (the only movie I've liked her in). She does seem really awkward while acting, but maybe it will work here. Both trailers gave me goosebumps, especially since I've started watching Once Upon a Time, a more darker Snow White story has began to interest me.

cezy rockeru
20-03-12, 19:34

I think Emma is an amazing actress, and especially was in the last HP movie, way better than Kristen.

About the pale skin/black hair thing, that's why make up was invented.

Admles
20-03-12, 20:09
Yes but Snow White is also supposed to be beautiful. Kristen is wrong for the part.

AmericanAssassin
20-03-12, 20:11
Emma Watson is not a very good actress if I'm honest. I think Kristen suits the role...
Emma Watson is a god when it comes to acting when compared with Kristen Stewart.

Nenya awakens
20-03-12, 21:51
I don't see anything wrong with her from what I've seen in the trailer, sure she was bland in Twilight, but then there wasn't much to work with, all the characters in that series and dull and lifeless.

BrandonFlowers
20-03-12, 21:54
Yes but Snow White is also supposed to be beautiful. Kristen is wrong for the part.

Acting alongside someone as beautiful as Charlize Theron, it'd be hard for Kristen to appear beautiful :p

Admles
20-03-12, 22:59
Acting alongside someone as beautiful as Charlize Theron, it'd be hard for Kristen to appear beautiful :p
Alongside anyone makes it hard for Kristen to be beautiful :pi:

Stevo505
21-03-12, 00:22

:vlol: so true. She's not really ugly per say.. she's just really not that pretty.

voltz
21-03-12, 00:23
For starters, she can begin with firing her hair dresser.

Shark_Blade
21-03-12, 00:29
Oh stop bashing Kirsten. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One man's meat is another man's poison, peace on earth, melting pots, and the whole mavericky bull****.

voltz
21-03-12, 00:32
I think she looks a little too used up for my taste.

Used up by someone who shouldn't sparkle.

WillG
21-03-12, 15:33
Kristen actually has brown hair. Might want to get those eyes checked. :p

So funny omg same thing really idc

I think Emma is an amazing actress, and especially was in the last HP movie, way better than Kristen.

About the pale skin/black hair thing, that's why make up was invented.

She's okay, I wouldn't say she's way better than Kristen. They're probably on the same level. Make up was invented to hide imperfections though.

BrandonFlowers
21-03-12, 15:35

She starred alongside Meg Ryan's lips in a film and looked damn good in it :pi:

GenyaArikado
21-03-12, 20:33
Seeing WillG made me think that Emily I-dont-remember-her-last-name would have been better than Kirsten I-dont-remember-her-last-name-either

Avalon SARL
22-03-12, 20:15
The movie seems decent; i am not sure as well how much interesting the snow white character played by Kristen will be, but the queen is amazing :)

And I am also getting ready next week for Mirror Mirror; this movie looks it will be lots of fun and it really has got very weird but pretty looking dresses :)

I am watching the movie stills and they look great

LaraDuh
22-03-12, 20:23
Throughout the whole trailer i kept thinking "RUN BELLA RUN!!!!"

Peanut
22-03-12, 20:59
Kristen Stewart actually is pretty but Charlize Theron is beautiful, I do think They both fit the parts, I don't understand the hate for Kristen Stewart just because she was in Twilight, the film was bad.

I've been looking forward to this film ever since the first trailer hit, I can't wait.

Carbonek_0051
22-03-12, 21:01
I'm not hating on Kristen for the Twilight films, I have actually seen her in a lot of other movies and she just cannot act IMO. Also, for the role of Snow White I feel like she doesn't fit, she is supposed to be the prettiest in all of the land hence why the Queen wants her dead. Kristen just does not come across as this "amazing beauty".

Rai
22-03-12, 21:18
Kristen Stewart actually is pretty but Charlize Theron is beautiful, I do think They both fit the parts, I don't understand the hate for Kristen Stewart just because she was in Twilight, the film was bad.

I've been looking forward to this film ever since the first trailer hit, I can't wait.

As Carbonek says, Snow White is meant to be more beautiful than the Queen, so the whole 'Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of us all?'...'Snow White is fairest...' makes sense.Kristin is pretty, but,imo, there is no way she could surpass Charlize Theron in the beauty stakes. The Queen is meant to be beautiful, except for Snow White. Although in some adaptations, it could be perceived that what SW has over the Queen is youth as well.

BrandonFlowers
22-03-12, 21:58
Damn Charlize and her beauty!

I have seem Kristen in a few movies and I think she is actually quite a decent actress, but she really is overshadowed by Charlize. In more ways than one:
http://charlize-central.com/gallery/albums/public-appearances/2012/wondercon-panel-swath/003.jpg

moodydog
22-03-12, 22:57
Charlize Theron is hot!

I thought that Snow White was supposed to surpass the Queen in the beauty department. :vlol:

H4RR7H
23-03-12, 09:39
I have seem Kristen in a few movies and I think she is actually quite a decent actress, but she really is overshadowed by Charlize. In more ways than one:
http://charlize-central.com/gallery/albums/public-appearances/2012/wondercon-panel-swath/003.jpg

I lol'd.

Charlize is not just tall and beautiful. She is an amazingly charismatic and socially intelligent being who makes developed South Africa proud:

dYblAP_ijss
gDxm8uv8huo
Lj9G3WxfmB4

Lukass
23-03-12, 09:49
Looking forward to it, but Kristen Stewart? Seriously guys? :/ Ewww...

WillG
25-03-12, 16:11
Still struggling to understand the Kristen hate.

BrandonFlowers
25-03-12, 16:13
Still struggling to understand the Kristen hate.

Well I sure don't hate on her, she just is not as beautiful as Charlize.
I might be one of few to enjoy Kristen's acting :p she is quite good.

Carbonek_0051
25-03-12, 17:27

And that's what it all boils down to (aside from her sub-par acting), Snow White is supposed to be more beautiful than the Queen. Hence why she wants Snow White dead.

BrandonFlowers
25-03-12, 17:37
And that's what it all boils down to (aside from her sub-par acting), Snow White is supposed to be more beautiful than the Queen. Hence why she wants Snow White dead.

Does she not also want Snow White's heart? Its not all purely jealousy for the Queen.
I guess it all depends on what people are into, some might prefer Kristen to Charlize. I think Charlize is perfect for the Queen, she can do cold and evil so well. Sadly, there are not many actresses who are just as or more beautiful than her. She is very striking.
http://oi42.************/ohsqhy.jpg
<3

Carbonek_0051
25-03-12, 17:55
Emily Browning & Emma Watson would have been far better choices IMO.

Yeah, in some stories she wants to steal Snow White's youth and beauty. Others she needs the heart as proof that Snow White is dead. It depends on the story of Snow White. But beauty has always played into Snow White.

BrandonFlowers
25-03-12, 17:57

Yeah, in some stories she wants to steal Snow White's youth and beauty. Others she needs the heart as proof that Snow White is dead. It depends on the story of Snow White. But beauty has always played into Snow White.

Hmm, maybe. I guess so.

Seems like maybe this film is kinda combining the two?

Weemanply109
25-03-12, 18:22
<3

For a second, I thought it was Kylie Minogue! :vlol:

I want to see this.

lcroft_lc
25-03-12, 18:45
I might be one of few to enjoy Kristen's acting :p she is quite good.
Charlize Theron is hotter than Kristen but Kristen is adorable. :)

igonge
25-03-12, 21:52
When I saw The Hunger Games they showed the trailer for this and then a trailer for Mirror Mirror straight after it. The audience was like "Wuuuuut??"

Looking forward to this movie.

Rai
26-03-12, 13:31

In the Brothers Grimm version, the Queen wants the heart and tongue as tokens (proof) of Snow White's death. But I guess adaptations over the years have altered the reason slightly, but yeah, it is the Queen's envy over SW's beauty.

lcroft_lc
26-03-12, 18:15
TV Spot #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChiPnJms3ok

Diablo_Rosso
26-03-12, 18:55
Lol at Kristen Stewart. She is a terrible actress.

cezy rockeru
26-03-12, 19:21
Lol at Kristen Stewart. She is a terrible actress.

Lmao ikr? Not to mention that cheap, forced British accent.

GenyaArikado
26-03-12, 19:29
Does she not also want Snow White's heart? Its not all purely jealousy for the Queen.
I guess it all depends on what people are into, some might prefer Kristen to Charlize. I think Charlize is perfect for the Queen, she can do cold and evil so well. Sadly, there are not many actresses who are just as or more beautiful than her. She is very striking.
<3

Yo, Charlize. I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Monica had one of the best evil queens of all time. One of the best evil queens of all time!

Partially kidding. Charlize looks amazing, but Monica Bellucci would have giddity giddity goo, I just picture her with the mouth expression thing she does. It would have been glorious

cezy rockeru
26-03-12, 19:29
Jh1fuecA2Pw

Still meh-ish.

GenyaArikado
26-03-12, 20:01
Inb4 everyone watching the movie sides with the Queen because Snow White is Kirsten Stewart

Aphrodite22
26-03-12, 20:05
Looks awesome ^

WillG
27-03-12, 15:20
I don't think Charlize Theron is that beautiful? I prefer Kristen but Idk

Carbonek_0051
27-03-12, 15:24
I don't think Charlize Theron is that beautiful? I prefer Kristen but Idk

Is...is this even possible?

Tonyrobinson
20-05-12, 20:42
Bumping this in preparation for release. It looks like it's actually going to be good. :)

Linoshi Croft
20-05-12, 21:24
I'm very excited for this.
Charlize Theron, BEAUTIFUL.

I'm giving Kirsten a chance.. I'm not writing her off like alot if people before seeing it. I hope she can prove me and everyone else wrong.

Nemo_91
20-05-12, 21:38
Can't wait to see Charlize Theron...

...in Prometheus.

lord gaga
20-05-12, 21:56
The only reason I'm excited about this movie is to hear breath of life at the end of it :p And the epic evil queen.

michaeldt
20-05-12, 23:24
Hey! she's improved slightly! she dropped a tear in the trailer xD
yeah I wish she wasn't cast as snow white, although to be fair, I thought she was good in Panic Room :) probably her best acting yet.

Carbonek_0051
20-05-12, 23:25
That role didn't require a lot of acting. lol

igonge
21-05-12, 01:13
Can't wait to see Charlize Theron...

...in Prometheus.

http://i53.************/2141t8h.jpg Me too :pi:

Will see this eventually.

Shark_Blade
21-05-12, 01:16
Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart. <3

Flawless. *_*

CiaKonwerski
21-05-12, 13:11
I'm very excited for this.
Charlize Theron, BEAUTIFUL.

I'm giving Kirsten a chance.. I'm not writing her off like alot if people before seeing it. I hope she can prove me and everyone else wrong.

This. Has anyone seen it yet?

Carbonek_0051
21-05-12, 13:12
I am wondering this too. Has anyone wasted their money yet?

Linoshi Croft
21-05-12, 13:14
Luckily I'm not paying when I go to watch this ;D So, it's all good.

Tonyrobinson
21-05-12, 21:34
I'd be willing to spend money on it to support the actors in the dwarf roles. :)

Unfortunately due to Kristen Stewart being in the lead nobody is willing to spend money to see it with me. Not even my mum! :vlol:

Linoshi Croft
21-05-12, 21:51
Says alot..she needs to really convince people.

Tonyrobinson
21-05-12, 22:11
Says alot..she needs to really convince people.

Maybe she could win them over with her charm. :D

Click me! (http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/photos/image_20100529/INFphoto_1298777.jpg)

michaeldt
21-05-12, 23:09
That role didn't require a lot of acting. lol

thats what made her so great in it :D

Tonyrobinson
22-05-12, 18:59
Half the reason I want to see this is because I adore Colleen Atwood's costumes.

Aren't these fantastic!? :)

Click! (http://m.pinterest.com/swathmovie/)

Nemo_91
26-05-12, 10:44
Alice in Wonderland, anyone?

http://i49.************/1z3y0rq.jpg

Shark_Blade
26-05-12, 11:37
^All she needs now is sing some sweet melodies, and the birds and forest animals will come by the throng.

_Awestruck_
26-05-12, 15:42
^All she needs now is sing some sweet melodies, and the birds and forest animals will come by the throng.

-7Hjmx5kz9w

I don't think forest animals will be flocking to her any time soon, not with that voice at least. :p

Shark_Blade
26-05-12, 16:02
She sounds like she's dying, so I bet the eagles and vultures would still come. :p

spyrostr
28-05-12, 13:09
O_M9l3qWE-Y

perfect :cln:

Admles
28-05-12, 13:59
Just saw the full-length trailer to this, and must admit, it looks really cool, although, again, in what universe is K-Spew better looking than Charlize? Hell, in what universe is K-Spew even considered attractive?

spyrostr
28-05-12, 17:13
Just saw the full-length trailer to this, and must admit, it looks really cool, although, again, in what universe is K-Spew better looking than Charlize? Hell, in what universe is K-Spew even considered attractive?

yes she is... and the movie is about inner beauty....

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 17:32

Riiiiiight? :vlol:

One of the reasons I am not too interested in this, Snow White is supposed to be far more gorgeous than the Queen. What casting director in their right mind thought Kristen was prettier than Charlize? xD

spyrostr
28-05-12, 17:40
How is it possible that u don't like Kristen ?? I mean ok Charlize Theron is a goddess.. And I'm not saying that Kristen surpasses her.. But she is beautiful too... And I don't think a well paid director doesnt have the right taste for choosing who is well considered for the roles..

BrandonFlowers
28-05-12, 17:46
Charlize is VERY beautiful, one of the most gorgeous women on earth, but Kristen is pretty beautiful too, in a different way.

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 17:47
I'm cheating on my boyfriend with Charlize, unf.

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 17:52
Kristen isn't beautiful in my eyes at all, she is very bland and ordinary.

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 17:56
she is bland, but some people like that :p

spyrostr
28-05-12, 17:56
That's ur opinion hunnie ;)

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 18:13
That's ur opinion hunnie ;)

Your* Honey*

Sure it's my opinion, and you like her. Good for you, however I don't think she is prettier than Charlize, which is supposed to be required for the story.

Nemo_91
28-05-12, 18:13
Charlize Theron is sex on legs.

spyrostr
28-05-12, 18:16
Your* Honey*

Sure it's my opinion, and you like her. Good for you, however I don't think she is prettier than Charlize, which is supposed to be required for the story.

Oh come on it's an alternate story.. I didn't say she is prettier

AshesBorn
28-05-12, 18:17
Your* Honey*

"But theres another destined to surpass you...", in SWATH the mirror doesn't say that Snow White is more beautiful than the Queen. ;)

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 18:26
Even worse then, they changed the story. :p

Admles
28-05-12, 18:27
Kristen isn't beautiful in my eyes at all, she is very bland and ordinary.
Exactly how I feel.

It made her the right choice for Bella, for Bella isn't supposed to be pretty (so all the non-pretty girls in the world who read it feel good about themselves). It's like her features don't all belong together - she has a mans jaw, oversized nose, mean-looking eyes, terrible skin, is about 10 kgs underweight......

AshesBorn
28-05-12, 18:30

Um.. YEAH.. did you see Snow White wearing an armor in the original? :confused:

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 18:37
Exactly how I feel.

It made her the right choice for Bella, for Bella isn't supposed to be pretty (so all the non-pretty girls in the world who read it feel good about themselves). It's like her features don't all belong together - she has a mans jaw, oversized nose, mean-looking eyes, terrible skin, it's about 10 kgs underweight......
Yup.
Um.. YEAH.. did you see Snow White wearing an armor in the original? :confused:
Sarcasm detector, you need one.

AshesBorn
28-05-12, 18:41
Sarcasm detector, you need one.

K. :)

spyrostr
28-05-12, 18:58

Ur avatar is hot.. So whatever... *_*

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 19:00
I personally prefer Kristen to Charlize. :o

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 19:01
Ur avatar is hot.. So whatever... *_*
Thank you. xD
I personally prefer Kristen to Charlize. :o

You need help, bro.

AshesBorn
28-05-12, 19:03
There's no denying that Charlize is a goddess, but I don't see how one can say that Kristen is unattractive (I hate Twilight btw, but I like her).

Admles
28-05-12, 19:11
I don't see how one can say she IS attractive, she really looks like a man!

BrandonFlowers
28-05-12, 19:13

People were born with these weird things, they are called opinions. Some people find her attractive, others don't.

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 19:16
Granted Kristen can be rough but I've definitely seen her in photos pre-Twilight were she's looked pretty. :)

Charlize just doesn't do much for me. :p

http://www.all2need.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Long-Blonde-Kristen-Stewart-Hairstyle.jpg

http://www.whitegadget.com/attachments/pc-wallpapers/68660d1313648352-kristen-stewart-kristen-stewart-best-wallpapers.jpg

AshesBorn
28-05-12, 19:19

You must've been living among very feminine men, then. :o

Admles
28-05-12, 20:26
You must've been living among very feminine men, then. :o
No, she has a masculine jawline IMHO.

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 20:27
She does look very man-ish, if she had short hair I guarantee she would look like a boy. Hell, she did in Panic Room.

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 20:36
So, who else would you guys like to play Snow White I'm curious..?

Admles
28-05-12, 20:39
That's actually a good question, let me think on it........

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 20:44
This was Snow White in Mirror Mirror (The other recent Snow White movie)

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/10/618x788/mirror_mirror_2.jpg

I'm actually undecided completely for who I'd like..

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 20:45
^At least she is pretty.

Emily Browning, Hayden Panettiere, Vanessa Hudgens, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, and Camilla Belle just to name a few.

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 20:49
Emily Browning, would be amazing.

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 20:51
Camilla Belle would have been my first choice.

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 20:52

http://www.angelglam.com/.a/6a00d8341c3a0753ef0168e9b4b9a0970c-800wi

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bella-Heathcote.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2012/02/amanda-seyfried.jpg

http://www.modelinia.com/__wordpress__/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lily-cole-rage.jpg

Big eyes and a round face. The acting doesn't seem to strenuous. :)

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 20:54
Zooey Deschanel is an interesting choice, her look does fit and she's most definitely not dull.

Camilla Belle would have been my first choice.

She has the perfect look to be honest..

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 20:57
She has the perfect look to be honest..

I know right?

http://stylecentral.northcoastnow.com/files/2010/10/camilla-belle.jpg

*sigh*

Admles
28-05-12, 20:57
Zooey Deschanel = Poor man's Katy Perry

Camilla Belle looks like she'd have been AWESOME!

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 20:59

Camilla Belle looks like she'd have been AWESOME!

Don't you dare dis my girl crush. :p

Camilla looks a bit too cutesy to me. Snow White should look feared and abused and have a real trauma behind those eyes at the hands of her Step mother. :ohn:

No doubt she's do great though she's very pretty. :)

GenyaArikado
28-05-12, 21:49
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/630805-bigthumbnail.jpg

The only difference is the bra size, and that one is a better actress/singer (clue: Its not Katy)

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 21:50
I adore Emily so much ;_; I wish Nate never said her, as I really want to see her in a role like that now.

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 21:52
I adore Emily so much ;_; I wish Nate never said her, as I really want to see her in a role like that now.

Hahaha given the chance you'd put her in everything I think. :p

She's a terrific actress though. :)

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 21:53
I think Emily Browning should have played all 7 dwarves, the Queen, Snow White, & the Huntsman. lol

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 21:54

Thankfully, I'm not that obsessed :p
Emily Browning is good but not very adaptable and suits very specific kinda characters.

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 21:56
Thankfully, I'm not that obsessed :p
Emily Browning is good but not very adaptable and suits very specific kinda characters.

I'd just like to see her do something other than a film about psycho sexual maniacs. :p

Her three latest films within three years:

The Uninvited - Girl who fancied her dad, psychotic traits.

Sucker Punch - Sexually abused, psychotic traits.

Sleeping Beauty - Sexually promiscuous, Psychotic traits.

Carbonek_0051
28-05-12, 22:02
To be honest Tim Burton should have directed it and cast Johnny Depp as the Queen and his wife as Snow White. lol

Linoshi Croft
28-05-12, 22:04
To be honest Tim Burton should have directed it and cast Johnny Depp as the Queen and his wife as Snow White. lol

Tonyrobinson
28-05-12, 22:09

I can see it now. It's called Snow White and will star a young girl who looks like she grew up next to some sort've nuclear disaster. She will feature thoroughly through it until the editor decides to introduce the Oompa Loompas as the dwarfs and Johnny Depp as the Huntsman in which Snow White will be reduced to a marginal character and appear briefly at the end for ten minutes. Johnny Depp will then break dance and Christopher Llyod will cameo as the king. All set against a pale colour palette that looks like somebody poured a tea bag over and sprinkled it will salt. :)

GenyaArikado
28-05-12, 22:50

We're talking about Kirsten Stewart

Is not that high of a standard

Tommy123
29-05-12, 02:21
So is it worth seeing?

Gamd1011
29-05-12, 05:01
So is it worth seeing?
It's not out yet. :confused:

Admles
29-05-12, 07:58
The only difference is that Katy is actually attractive and sounds like a woman, and that one is a better actress (clue: Its not Katy)

Fixed :)

Carbonek_0051
29-05-12, 07:59
Fixed :)

Dave, this is where I dump you.

Admles
29-05-12, 08:05
Dave, this is where I dump you.
:(

/ wrists

Nemo_91
29-05-12, 09:40
83%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/snow_white_and_the_huntsman/

(based on 6 reviews :whi:)

Linoshi Croft
29-05-12, 12:00
I'll be going tomorrow, I think. So, I'll post what I thought then.

cezy rockeru
29-05-12, 12:05

Emma Watson.

igonge
29-05-12, 12:07
I have a free day tomorrow, might go and see it with my friend.

WillG
31-05-12, 15:40
Emma Watson.

Emma Watson is a good actress.

Linoshi Croft
31-05-12, 16:37

Wouldn't that be a good reason for her to play Snow White..

igonge
31-05-12, 17:29
Just saw it. It was generally very good, except for Kristen. She just cannot act. She did some fish acting (opening and closing her mouth repeatedly when she had no lines or was trying to act scared). There was this motivational speech Snow White gives in the movie and her delivery is shocking. She would softly say some words and scream some others, it had me laughing because the screaming took me by surprise. I felt the direction was quite nice and the visual style was very appealing and the story was generally good. I found it funny that there was a line near the beginning that made it clear they were talking about Snow's inner beauty rather than her looks. I felt everyone else was great in their roles, Chris Hemsworth did a great Scottish accent :vlol: Whenever he said "Aye" I was in stitches, he was great :p

Overall, a good movie. Let down by a mis-cast.
7/10

Jedd Fletcher
31-05-12, 18:09
Just saw this, and for the most part agree with igonge, but have a more pedantic review to show for it.

Movie Review 1/6/12

SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNSTMAN

Starring: Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Sam Claflin
Directed by: Rupert Sanders

This must be a pretty twisted world, where Kristen Stewart is fairer than Charlize Theron. Okay, there’s that joke out of the way. Snow White, one of the Western world’s best-known fairy tales, gets another go-round and is given the “Grimm” treatment and takes place in a fairly twisted world– fitting, as it did all begin with a Grimm Brothers story. At the hands of first-time feature filmmaker Rupert Sanders, who has done commercials for the likes of Axe, Nike and Guinness, Snow White (Stewart) becomes a Joan of Arc-like warrior figure who charges into battle to avenge the death of her father at the hands of a wicked queen.

Said wicked queen Ravenna (Theron) tricks her way into becoming the wife of King Magnus (Noah Huntley), after his wife dies of an illness. Ravenna kills the king and usurps his throne, locking his daughter Snow White in a castle tower and proceeds with a reign of terror, with her brother Finn (Sam Spruell) by her side. When Snow White escapes into the dark forest, she forcefully hires the drunken Hunstman (Hemsworth) to capture her. However, he decides to aid the fugitive princess, and the two run into the seven dwarves and Snow’s childhood sweetheart Prince William (Claflin) along the way. They assemble a revolution to storm the castle and take Ravenna down.

It’s most appropriate to draw a comparison not with the other Snow White film released this year, but with last year’s Water for Elephants. Both movies feature sweeping period settings and gorgeous art direction, wonderful costumes, evocative musical scores by James Newton Howard, an Academy-Award winner as the villain (Christoph Waltz in Elephants and Charlize Theron here) and, most notably, an out-of-place Twilight star who is incapable of shouldering lead player responsibilities (Robert Pattinson in Elephants and Kristen Stewart here).

The film goes to a great deal of effort to establish an atmosphere, and in that regard it succeeds. It goes for a quasi-medieval, fantasy-peppered feel – you could call it “Game of Therons”. Once Ravenna takes over as queen, the kingdom is engulfed in a certain bleakness and all life is quenched. The dark forest is all noxious gas, insect swarms, snakelike vines and thorns. In contrast, “Sanctuary”, the abode of the fairies, is a beautifully whimsical enchanted forest that stops short of singing birds and dancing squirrels. The final charge along the beach looks suitably epic, and the actual location of the Marloes Sands beach in Pembrokeshire, UK enhances that war movie effect.

Colleen Atwood, oft-collaborator of Tim Burton, handles costume design responsibilities and the outfits created for Ravenna are of note. They perfectly convey the deadly mix of treacherous danger and beauty by incorporating feathers, bones and other darker motifs with fitted couture. It’s far less silly than the stuff Julia Roberts wears in Mirror Mirror, that’s for sure. James Newton Howard’s score absolutely lifts the movie and brings to mind romantic-era opuses.

Charlize Theron is, as expected, a marvellous evil queen. Her performance drips with menace and she clearly enjoys the chance to chew the beautiful scenery for all it’s worth. She shouts orders, sucks the life force from defenseless girls, bathes in a milky rejuvenating liquid and even paces the castle floor. One could argue that her Machiavellian portrayal teeters very close to being ridiculous and at times it would not be out of place in a He-Man cartoon, but then again it does fit the approach taken with the material. Ravenna needs to be scary, and damned if Theron isn’t. Sam Spruell as the Queen’s brother is probably creepiness incarnate and matches Theron in gritted-teeth evil and makes for a memorable henchman.

It may seem like the easy route for a critic to take, but once again, everything is Kristen Stewart’s fault. The actress is infamous for failing to summon any emotion in her performances, which may have worked in the Twilight films as her character was pretty much a blank canvas on which young female audiences could project their fantasies, but here threatens to discredit the hard work everyone else has put in. Snow White is meant to possess other-worldly beauty and an inextinguishable life force, but the forest itself is less wooden than her. Her acting against Charlize Theron is something like fighting a towering inferno with a spray bottle. The girl just cannot carry a movie, let alone put on a suit of armour and charge into battle astride a noble steed.

How about the other half of the title, the Huntsman? It’s pretty hard to think of Hemsworth as anybody else than Thor, but the Huntsman isn’t all that different from that role. He’s a tough, alcoholic bruiser with a tortured past who takes on the role of mentor to Snow White, with something of a Scottish accent. He does look a wee bit too clean, but is masculine enough to pull it off anyway. Sam Claflin, last seen in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, seems to be stuck playing the love interest in period movies. He doesn’t share very much chemistry with K-Stew, which is probably more her fault than is. The director has said that he wanted to make a British gangster film and had his ideal cast for that film play the seven dwarves. Somehow, it really works – there’s a bit of a kick to be had seeing usually intimidating character actors shrunk down and singing round a bonfire.

This movie purports itself as the Snow White we haven’t seen before, but it fits comfortably into the medieval fantasy genre and is a competent example of that kind of film. It tries to be a dark and sweeping epic, and for the most part achieves that goal, helped along by some great art direction and Charlize Theron at her fairy tale villainess best. Thankfully, Kristen Stewart in all her blandness, despite failing to fit into the setting at all and playing a title character to boot, doesn’t ruin all of this. Phew.

SUMMARY: You’d be right to doubt Kristen Stewart’s ability to pull the part off, but be wrong to completely write this serviceable movie off.

RATING: 3.5/5 STARS

Jedd Jong

ShadyCroft
31-05-12, 18:28
Going to see this tonight! :)

spyrostr
31-05-12, 21:38
Despite the bad review above me for Kristen I really found a pleasant evolution on her acting skills.. Nice movie I really enjoyed it..

GenyaArikado
31-05-12, 23:09

Anna Popqaehajdbs...the actress who plays Susan in Chronicles of Narnia then

Tonyrobinson
01-06-12, 02:17
Might be going to see it tomorrow with my sister. :)

WillG
01-06-12, 08:12
Wouldn't that be a good reason for her to play Snow White..

I was being sarcastic. She's beautiful though.

dream raider
01-06-12, 08:14
Emily Browning would be a great snow white IMO. But I like Kristen Stewart and she seems just fine in the trailers.

WillG
01-06-12, 08:16
anna popqaehajdbs...the actress who plays susan in chronicles of narnia then

She would've been good actually!

Linoshi Croft
01-06-12, 08:16
Emily Browning <3

I was being sarcastic. She's beautiful though.

You don't think she's a good actress? That's a first, I thought everyone adored her. However, I do agree she's not as good as people say she is.

WillG
01-06-12, 08:18
Emily Browning <3

You don't think she's a good actress? That's a first, I thought everyone adored her. However, I do agree she's not as good as people say she is.

Eh she's okay but I don't know

I love Emily Browning though <3

ShadyCroft
01-06-12, 10:12
Just got back from seeing this. It looked alittle iffy to me :\

First off, clearly the best parts of the movie is the cinematography, the beautiful settings and the outfits.

Other than that, the story wasn't the strongest. I couldn't think of Stewart as SnowWhite and she didn't come off as fair to me.
Charlize Theron was a bit of a disappointment to me. I thought she was trying a little too hard to be evil. Funny, she did look evil in the trailer, but I guess they picked out the best parts to show her for the trailer. I just wasn't sold. Regina from Once Upon A Time nailed the evil Queen role. You did get the feeling she was angry, menace and tried anything to sabotage any happy ending.
Charlize didn't have that look all the time, and sometimes she yelled out in a cheesy way...was that a way to be intimidating ?
The huntsman was fine, and William was pretty non-existent. I have to say the Queen's brother did have an evil presence and he was very good.

The apple scene was meh! How did the Queen know about William being in love with Snow ? and how did she know where to find Snow and the others in that snowy forest ? if she could do that, why did she get a huntsman ?
Now, she said her magic was weak in the dark forest, so maybe she was able to track them when they left the dark forest and thats how she knew they were at the village ? the enchanted forest ? the snowy forest ?
there just seemed a few stuff that needed further explaining but instead was random.

I'd say best SnowWhite adaptation is Once Upon A Time. It really tied all parts of the stories very well and all characters were very good and true to their characteristics.

Carbonek_0051
01-06-12, 16:28
Eh she's okay but I don't know

You say she's okay, but were defending Kristen's acting? Yeah, sorry your opinion has been thrown out the window. lol

WillG
01-06-12, 17:56
You say she's okay, but were defending Kristen's acting? Yeah, sorry your opinion has been thrown out the window. lol

:pi: I think Kristen is a wonderful actress.

PS When was I defending Kristen's acting lol

Legend 4ever
01-06-12, 19:47
I have only seen Kristen in a couple of movies, but her acting seems to have only gotten worse over the years. For example, I thought she was amazing in her first major movie role in Panic Room alongside Jodie Foster. She was good in Speak, OK in Zathura and Adventureland, but then delivered an abysmal performance in Twilight and its sequels. Granted, Twilight might not offer much to work with, but I honestly felt bad for her in some scenes, just seeing how difficult it was for her to emote.

It is because of her acting that I'm apprehensive about seeing this, not the fact that she might not be as beautiful as Charlize Theron, which in the end, is very subjective.

Shark_Blade
02-06-12, 06:30
Spoiler!

Didn't one of the dwarfs got killed? Why is there still 7 in the end? Or were there 8 of them in the beginning?

Love the film so much. Snow White is not a damsel in distress anymore. :D

Tommy123
02-06-12, 06:31
Hopefully seeing this tomorrow. I usually consider KS to be hyped up on horse tranquilizers in her films but people have said she's better In this.

Shark_Blade
02-06-12, 06:37
I never understand the Kristen Stewart hating.

She was beautiful in Twilight, and she still is in this film. Her acting is fine too. One of my favorite actress. Whatever, it's the haters' loss.

Flawless Kristen ftw. <3

AshesBorn
02-06-12, 09:54
Saw it yesterday. Great movie, I would probably go see it again. Charlize was stunning and amazing as always. I admit, I did let all the Kristen hate get to me a little bit, and I was kinda expecting to see her play Bella there, but her acting was really good (British accent suits her) and she looked beautiful.

Nemo_91
02-06-12, 10:01
I never understand the Kristen Stewart hating.

She was beautiful in Twilight, and she still is in this film. Her acting is fine too. One of my favorite actress. Whatever, it's the haters' loss.

Flawless Kristen ftw. <3

I keep looking for a white text. But there isn't one. lol

LNSNHGTDS
02-06-12, 10:09
There's a high chance I might get to see it tonight, one of my friends is still not sure...

As for Kristen's "acting" it's like Lara's husband, doesn't exist! It won't avert me from seeing this film though!

+1

WillG
02-06-12, 16:07
Saw it today, I thought it was pretty good. Chris was great as the Huntsman and Kristen was okay as Snow White. Her accent was great, I thought

Also I now find Charlize beautiful goodness.

Carbonek_0051
02-06-12, 21:10

Shark_Blade
03-06-12, 07:03

+1

You people need a good spanking. :smk:

LNSNHGTDS
03-06-12, 07:42
You people need a good spanking. :smk:

You can't deny the truth :whi: ...

AshesBorn
03-06-12, 10:59
You can't deny the truth :whi: ...

Truth? Nah... I'd call it "opinion".
Another over-sized gif bites the dust. Thanks for playing. We have some nice consolation prizes for you.

AmericanAssassin
03-06-12, 11:04
I will see this for Charlize alone. She is FLAWLESS in every way, shape, and form. End of.

[/goddess]

jarekhanzelka
03-06-12, 11:05
I will see this for Charlize alone. She is FLAWLESS in every way, shape, and form. End of.

[/goddess]

Amen.

Nemo_91
03-06-12, 11:14

[/goddess]

Preach.

Admles
03-06-12, 13:09

[/goddess]

G2y8Sx4B2Sk

ShadyCroft
03-06-12, 16:04
Spoiler!

Didn't one of the dwarfs got killed? Why is there still 7 in the end? Or were there 8 of them in the beginning?

Love the film so much. Snow White is not a damsel in distress anymore. :D

Yup, there were 8 dwarfs. I noticed it and whispered it to my friend when they captured Snow and the Huntmas, was like "why is there 8 dwarfs ?"

And this is not the best Snow White version imo. Have you seen Once Upon A Time ? :)
Jennifer Goodwin portrayed a better Snow White imo. She was fair, yet tough, and she was very pretty.

http://ouat.roneyzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/once-upon-a-time-Ginnifer-Goodwin-as-Snow-White-ABC-1.jpg

Charlize was disappointing for me. I expected more. She hardly left the castle to do evil things, and only was in the movie the first 45 mins or so. Lana Parrilla was a badass Evil Queen and was all over the place trying to sabotage Snow White's life.

http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/b73d9ff29d99a80ad7e34ac4e2986329a9222fa5-Once-Upon-A-Time-Fruit.jpg

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/AaX3vZZgEhnDOcRzBdC_1Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_US/News/HollywoodLife.com/050612_once_upon_a_time120506224735.jpg

Yeah maybe its not good to compare the 2, cause one is a tv show so had longer time to develop characters and the other a movie...but still :)

Avalon SARL
04-06-12, 17:10
Alright, the movie opened with a good box office record= 56 million usd :)

We are gathering to watch it this week, however the reviews for the movie are almost all bad.

Anyone saw it?

Shark_Blade
04-06-12, 17:22
Yup, there were 8 dwarfs. I noticed it and whispered it to my friend when they captured Snow and the Huntmas, was like "why is there 8 dwarfs ?"

And this is not the best Snow White version imo. Have you seen Once Upon A Time ? :)
Jennifer Goodwin portrayed a better Snow White imo. She was fair, yet tough, and she was very pretty.

http://ouat.roneyzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/once-upon-a-time-Ginnifer-Goodwin-as-Snow-White-ABC-1.jpg

Charlize was disappointing for me. I expected more. She hardly left the castle to do evil things, and only was in the movie the first 45 mins or so. Lana Parrilla was a badass Evil Queen and was all over the place trying to sabotage Snow White's life.

http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/b73d9ff29d99a80ad7e34ac4e2986329a9222fa5-Once-Upon-A-Time-Fruit.jpg

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/AaX3vZZgEhnDOcRzBdC_1Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_US/News/HollywoodLife.com/050612_once_upon_a_time120506224735.jpg

Yeah maybe its not good to compare the 2, cause one is a tv show so had longer time to develop characters and the other a movie...but still :)
Cheers. :tmb:

I'll look into Once Upon A Time and also Mirror, Mirror. People told me those are great Snow White movies too. :3

Linoshi Croft
06-06-12, 16:37
Just got back from watching it, I thought it was a very enjoyable film. Nothing amazing, but Kirsten's performance was actually pretty good considering her track record.

Although, I was completely pissed they didn't go into her and the huntsman's relationship more, he kissed her and woke her up..and that's it. Nothing more was explained.

AmericanAssassin
06-06-12, 16:49
How was Charlize? That's all I care about! :mis:

King.Louie
06-06-12, 16:51

This!!!!

maximum_123
06-06-12, 16:52
Nothing amazing, but Kirsten's performance was actually pretty good considering her track record.

*here comes crazy KStew fan*

I think she's actually a really amazing actress in everything except Twilight. Well, actually in Twilight she's still a good actress. I think the character, Bella, is just not very interesting, hence Kristen's performance. But idk, I still thought she was okay in it. She was perfect in The Runaways, Welcome To The Rileys and Adventureland, all three are some of my most favorite films, largely due to her performance.

She's amazing homfdhuifsRU39seujfx

So yeah I'm excited to go see Snow White tonight.

Linoshi Croft
06-06-12, 16:56
Well, she redeemed herself after Twilight I'll say :p

This!!!!

AMAZING. That is all, I loved every time she was on screen I just love her.

AmericanAssassin
06-06-12, 16:58
AMAZING. That is all, I loved every time she was on screen I just love her.
They should make a cut of just Charlize. The events don't even need to be in order. I just want Charlize. :p

GenyaArikado
06-06-12, 17:42
they should make a cut of just charlize. The events don't even need to be in order. I just want charlize. :p

thiiiiiiiis

Admles
06-06-12, 18:08
They should make a cut of just Charlize. The events don't even need to be in order. I just want Charlize. :p
And digitally replace KSpew with Charlize with black hair :D

Rude Rebel
06-06-12, 18:10
Hands down, the best things about this movie are Charlize Theron and Colleen Atwood's costumes. (Oh, how I loved Ravenna's outfits. Every dress she wore was an unique piece of art. I especially liked the raven cloak. I would literally do anything to get my hands on it.)

The rest of it was solid as a rock. There is nothing special in this film that would make me believe that I will remember it by next month.

Admles
25-06-12, 13:26
Just got back from seeing this; highly disappointing IMHO.

Very muddled feeling story line, albeit some very impressive visuals.

the ancient
25-06-12, 13:28
I saw it yesterday. It was okay, Ravenna was divine tho.
The other actors were okay.

The ending was quite rushed IMO :/

Admles
25-06-12, 13:46
I saw it yesterday. It was okay, Ravenna was divine tho.
The other actors were okay.

The ending was quite rushed IMO :/
I agree, Charlize was amazing, and the ending was very rushed.

I agree with one critic who said "Snow White & the Huntsman is undone by uneven acting, problematic pacing, and a confused script."

Tonyrobinson
25-06-12, 14:17
I loved it Charlize made the whole movie and the little hint to the Disney one was nice! :)

the ancient
25-06-12, 14:28
I agree, Charlize was amazing, and the ending was very rushed.

I agree with one critic who said "Snow White & the Huntsman is undone by uneven acting, problematic pacing, and a confused script."

I was expecting a big fight on the beach. D;

Linoshi Croft
25-06-12, 15:33
The fact they seemed to ignore the fact the huntsmanwoke her up bothered the hell out of me.

Admles
25-06-12, 15:45
I was expecting a big fight on the beach. D;
The fight between the Huntsman and Queen's brother sucked too.

So many chances for epic fights in this movie went ignored

GenyaArikado
25-06-12, 15:53
The fact they seemed to ignore the fact the huntsmanwoke her up bothered the hell out of me.

He was thinking of his wife though

ShadyCroft
25-06-12, 16:07
I'm probably the only one who didn't think Charlize Theron was flawless, divine or amazing here. :\

the ancient
25-06-12, 16:12
I'm probably the only one who didn't think Charlize Theron was flawless, divine or amazing here. :\

she was the best thing in the movie D: she was in her wicked role from the start.

Why don't you like her? :pi:

ShadyCroft
25-06-12, 16:31
she was the best thing in the movie D: she was in her wicked role from the start.

Why don't you like her? :pi:

Because sadly we've had too many Snow White versions lately and am a huge fan of the show Once Upon A Time and I just couldn't...I just couldn't...not compare Charlize Theron's Evil Queen with Lana Parilla's. I thought she made a better queen, more evil, more menace, and yet sad and troubled.

Here are a few clips showing her.

b0OHLsz3Mvw

1bQVB__BtEE

FcGVQQ-pQgE&feature=relmfu

q5A_s1sLbEg

GenyaArikado
25-06-12, 16:38

Yes, you have a sickness. Go get help. The woman you posted sucks in comparison

ShadyCroft
25-06-12, 16:41
Yes, you have a sickness. Go get help. The woman you posted sucks in comparison

Yeah and you have a sickness too, its called being rude. Respect that I have a different opinion or don't read it at all.

Admles
25-06-12, 16:41
As long as you didn't think KSpew was flawless, divine or amazing, we'll let you live ;)

ShadyCroft
25-06-12, 16:43
As long as you didn't think KSpew was flawless, diving or amazing, we'll let you live ;)

She was meh! for me. ;)

GenyaArikado
25-06-12, 17:10
Yeah and you have a sickness too, its called being rude. Respect that I have a different opinion or don't read it at all.

I was kidding, i forgot the smiley :p

Charlize in SWATH and Monica Bellucci in TBG are still better that the one you posted though :pi: