PDA

View Full Version : Resonance of Fate

Catracoth
24-03-12, 21:32
http://i43.************/rardr7.png
エンド オブ エタニティ

Resonance of Fate uses what is known as the tri-Attack Battle system. The battle system is a mixture of real-time and turn-based controls. The game consists of battle elements such as command battles and action battles. Players start the battle by selecting one of the player's characters to control, following which the player takes direct control over the character. The player can then move the character around and attack targets, the character's move ends when the player's attack is over. Enemies are also able to move while the player's character is moving and will usually attack only the character being controlled by the player.

Resonance of Fate takes place in the distant future where Earth has undergone a drastic change in the environment. For reasons unknown, poisonous layers of gases permeated the land, causing cancer, which resulted in near extinction for mankind due to humanity's inability to adapt to the new changes. The remaining humans built a gigantic device called Basel, an environment purifier buried deep in the ground, which cleanses the air in the surrounding land; it was called the Zenith System. Civilization began to reform around Basel itself, building a city around the tower. In order to overcome the cancer, human lives were tied to quartz and linked to the Zenith system, making them immune to disease and mutation, but requiring them to remain in the city, and giving them a set shelf-life.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c3/Resonance_of_Fate_Cover_Art.jpg

d326pL1MM-s
Wu-hw8VK7g0

Megalith
24-03-12, 21:52
That's all good but i'd prefer it if you told us your own opinion of what you think about the game.:p

igonge
24-03-12, 21:56
I started this game over a year ago. I was a bit baffled by the battle system :vlol:

trlestew
24-03-12, 21:59
This game was overshadowed by the release of FFXIII, so no one really cared until a year later.

Catracoth
24-03-12, 22:11
I think the game is brilliant. :)
I love the characters and the graphics are very impressive, gameplay-wise, nevermind the cutscenes.
As for the gameplay, the combat system is confusing, but it's very easy to adapt to and you can play some tutorial battles to assist you.

Ora Dagger
24-03-12, 22:31
Hardest RPG I've ever played :vlol: Loved the customization though.
and the music

MangelinaJolie
25-03-12, 08:56
I keep seeing it on shelves and I always consider picking it up but I've got such a humongous backlog at the moment that I need to get through. You're making me want to get it now though. :pi:

Dia2blo
25-03-12, 10:09
I made a thread about this ages ago and was hugely excited for it, but for some reason never got around to getting it. Anyone here played it?

TRDaz
25-03-12, 10:31
Ive seen videos about this game, I dont like the look of the battle system xD I was thinking of getting it but im put off with the battle system xD

Catracoth
25-03-12, 18:00
I made a thread about this ages ago and was hugely excited for it, but for some reason never got around to getting it. Anyone here played it?

I think the game is brilliant. :)
I love the characters and the graphics are very impressive, gameplay-wise, nevermind the cutscenes.
As for the gameplay, the combat system is confusing, but it's very easy to adapt to and you can play some tutorial battles to assist you.

:)

trlestew
25-03-12, 19:09
I played a demo about a month before its release, and the combat seemed a lot like flinging yourself along a line while shooting things as stylistically as possible. :p