PDA

View Full Version : A decision I made concerning Tomb Raider and other old game series :) .

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 13:27
So, since I was born at the end of the 90s I didn't manage to get a glimpse of the old glory of the Tomb Raider series that was prevalent at the 90s and so far my only opinion on those games was based on the videos I've watched and whatever I've heard from you guys here so I decided that I might aswell find out first hand!

So, from now on I'll be saving up to get all the classics and Angel of Darkness and finally see how they are :D .

I will also buy other games and series(both old and new) like Sonic the Hedgehog, Tekken, Dead or Alive, SoulCalibur, Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, Bayonetta, Haunting Ground, No One Lives forever, Resident Evil and Silent Hill either because they started sometime before or around the time I was too young to even know what a console is or just because I heard around here that they rock :) .

So some of you may disagree with my opening a thread for such reason but I felt like letting you know since I'm already here with you guys for two years and I feel like I can talk to you about game related stuff(one of the reasons being that most of my friends don't want to listen to me talk about Lara all the time :p ) so I just went ahead and made the thread.

peeves
22-04-12, 13:28
I'd recommend you get the older TR games ie TR1-6 because they're so worth playing. It's a shame you were born at the end of the 90's.

Miharu
22-04-12, 13:29
I say good choices! Nearly all the games you've listed have being very influential in some way. :tmb:

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 13:35
I'd recommend you get the older TR games ie TR1-6 because they're so worth playing. It's a shame you were born at the end of the 90's.

There's no wway I'm changing my mind of getting them now that I've finally decided... problem is that if you count all the games I want they're like 80 or something like that :p ...!!! If all works out as I hope though and manage to become a translator money won't be a problem anymore :p .

I say good choices! Nearly all the games you've listed have being very influential in some way. :tmb:

Oh I love all of them <3 !

And luckily I've played at least one of each series, I'm even more curious though for those I haven't... wonder how my first Space Channel 5, my first No One Lives forever, my first Resident Evil, Bayonetta and Haunting Ground will be the first time, not as fabulous as my first TR will be but still

Spong
22-04-12, 13:37
Bayonetta started "sometime before or around the time I was too young to even know what a console is"? It was only released in 2009/2010, so that implies you're about five or six years old.

Tear
22-04-12, 13:41
Forget the rest of the games, just get Bayonetta. That's all you need.:p

Please check image size before posting.

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 13:42
Bayonetta started "sometime before or around the time I was too young to even know what a console is"? It was only released in 2009/2010, so that implies you're about five or six years old.

I said either because of that or because I heard around here that these games rock, which is obviously the second since I said I was born at the end of the 90s :| .

Forget the rest of the games, just get Bayonetta. That's all you need.:p

Hahaha, I was planning to buy her earlier but the video store didn't have her and if I had ordered her I would still haven't gotten her :/ ...

jajay119
22-04-12, 13:43
It's always a good idea to learn about things first hand. The original TRs, for the most part, were a joy to play but they may be hard for todays audience to get into diue to the old style controls and graphics. But if you can push past that and appreciate the games for how expansive, imaginative and nice they are and how much control the game offers you over Lara then they are some of the best games to play.

larafan25
22-04-12, 13:45
I'd start with TR5 and ease your way backwards....but then do TR4, followed by TR1, then take on TR2 and TR3.

jajay119
22-04-12, 13:47
I'd play them in the order they released. For a new player it could be very annoying to play games with unexplained fluctuating abilities for lara. Not to mention the levels design suffers from Lara's abilities or lack thereof sometimes.

larafan25
22-04-12, 13:51
I'd play them in the order they released. For a new player it could be very annoying to play games with unexplained fluctuating abilities for lara. Not to mention the levels design suffers from Lara's abilities or lack thereof sometimes.

That's true, I was just thinking in terms of controlling Lara it would probably be easier and more familiar to start with TR5, then TR4, but then when it comes to the first three start with TR1 which may have laggy control response is still the easier more straightforward of the three (IMO) plus having played the remake would make it easier to understand what to do.

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 13:54
It's always a good idea to learn about things first hand. The original TRs, for the most part, were a joy to play but they may be hard for todays audience to get into diue to the old style controls and graphics. But if you can push past that and appreciate the games for how expansive, imaginative and nice they are and how much control the game offers you over Lara then they are some of the best games to play.

I don't have anything against graphics, besides they were the best of their age ;) , though I might have problems with recognising stuff in the enviroment and the controls might also bug me the first time but I'm a quick learner(and a quick forgetter too ;p ! ) also I'm sure that they'll be challenging because all of today's games, no matter how kick ass they may be are a a lot easier compared to their older counterparts.

I'd start with TR5 and ease your way backwards....but then do TR4, followed by TR1, then take on TR2 and TR3.

I actually thought of beginning with the ones I like(TR2, TR3, Last Revelation and Aod) and then the other two but I decided to take a chronological approach.

That's true, I was just thinking in terms of controlling Lara it would probably be easier and more familiar to start with TR5, then TR4, but then when it comes to the first three start with TR1 which may have laggy control response is still the easier more straightforward of the three (IMO) plus having played the remake would make it easier to understand what to do.

Wow, is Anniversary actually gonna help? Cause everybody's saying that TR and Anniversary are like day and night.

larafan25
22-04-12, 14:01
I don't have anything against graphics, besides they were the best of their age ;) , though I might have problems with recognising stuff in the enviroment and the controls might also bug me the first time but I'm a quick learner(and a quick forgetter too ;p ! ) also I'm sure that they'll be challenging because all of today's games, no matter how kick ass they may be are a a lot easier compared to their older counterparts.

I actually thought of beginning with the ones I like(TR2, TR3, Last Revelation and Aod) and then the other two but I decided to take a chronological approach.

Wow, is Anniversary actually gonna help? Cause everybody's saying that TR and Anniversary are like day and night.

Playing TRA helped me know what to do in many of the levels and situations.

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 14:08
Playing TRA helped me know what to do in many of the levels and situations.

Nice :) , thanks for the tip ;) .

Spong
22-04-12, 14:21

That's because they are. Playing TRA won't help playing the original TR1 at all really, beyond a general familiarity with levels and some set-pieces. I fail to see how bastardised versions of The Cistern, Tomb of Tihocan, Palace Midas and The Colosseum in Anni would help anyone play their equivalents in TR1.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 15:27
Skip Bayonetta and go for the original game of it's kind, Devil May Cry. Far better IMO. :tmb: Then try Bayonetta after you played all the DMC games.

Legend of Lara
22-04-12, 16:08
Bayonetta >>> Devil May Cry, tbh.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 16:11
Bayonetta is essentially Devil May Cry with a female and a different universe. Devil May Cry has better characters, story, combat, & overall feel.

But then again you have only played fully through one DMC game (or so I remember you saying), so I don't really think you can judge properly without being biased.

jajay119
22-04-12, 16:17

Shush, dear lord are you trying to get us killed?

Shark_Blade
22-04-12, 16:30
Bayonetta is a million times fun compared to dmc series combined.

OP: It's cool that you're retracing back to past games. Many that you listed are memorable gems. :tmb:

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 16:32
Bayonetta is a million times fun compared to dmc series combined.

Subjective. ;D

I honestly think people who want to get into Bayonetta should play DMC first, without DMC there would be no Bayonetta.

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 19:38
Bayonetta>>>>Everything DMC is in past, present and future sense. You might want to DMC first because for that reason though.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 19:41
Bayonetta fans are so funny.

TheCoolJazz
22-04-12, 19:43

Shush :p
Bayonetta >> DMC, But DMC started this whole thing so i show some respect to it :)

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 19:47
How do I put it? Lets see, think of DMC like Madonna, amazing at its time but dated and a mere shadow of what it was but has respect for opening the road and being a dinosaur, and Bayonetta like Lady Gaga, better in everyway but new and with issues to be taken seriously for the sheer narm and over-the-topness involved.

Jami393
22-04-12, 19:48
I will also buy other games and series(both old and new) like Sonic the Hedgehog, Tekken, Dead or Alive, SoulCalibur, Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, Bayonetta, Haunting Ground, No One Lives forever, Resident Evil and Silent Hill either because they started sometime before or around the time I was too young to even know what a console is or just because I heard around here that they rock :) .

If your are thinking about getting SoulCalibur, get SoulBlade first. That is the game that started the series. Also you'll love Space Channel 5 if you like rythmn games, and you get to work with Michael Jackson on the game. NiGHTS Into Dreams is supposed to be a good game by Sonic Team, I wouldn't know too much but it's sequel on the Wii is the same style of gameplay. Resident Evil is worth getting but if you have a DS you can get it for that because its a port with extra features. Sonic the Hedgehog has got to be one of the best series I've played and for the classics, very ebjoyable games. Also Bayonetta has got to be one of the best games I have played, I had doubts about it before actually playing it, and when I played it I enjoyed it.

Legend of Lara
22-04-12, 19:57
How do I put it? Lets see, think of DMC like Madonna, amazing at its time but dated and a mere shadow of what it was but has respect for opening the road and being a dinosaur, and Bayonetta like Lady Gaga, better in everyway but new and with issues to be taken seriously for the sheer narm and over-the-topness involved.

That is probably the worst possible way of putting it. :pi:

TheCoolJazz
22-04-12, 20:03

Well that is one way to put it... Not the sweetest apple on the tree but it will do :\

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 20:05
That is probably the worst possible way of putting it. :pi:

In this forum, yes :pi:

You can always take off the Madonna and LG and its still the same though. Bayonetta is better but newer and campier. DMC is not as good but old and respected

moodydog
22-04-12, 20:29
So, since I was born at the end of the 90s I didn't manage to get a glimpse of the old glory of the Tomb Raider series that was prevalent at the 90s and so far my only opinion on those games was based on the videos I've watched and whatever I've heard from you guys here so I decided that I might aswell find out first hand!

So, from now on I'll be saving up to get all the classics and Angel of Darkness and finally see how they are :D .

So some of you may disagree with my opening a thread for such reason but I felt like letting you know since I'm already here with you guys for two years and I feel like I can talk to you about game related stuff(one of the reasons being that most of my friends don't want to listen to me talk about Lara all the time :p ) so I just went ahead and made the thread.

since gaming and technology is constantly evolving, I suppose you shouldn't really feel required to play classic games which were before your era. Since everyone's era is 'some time' and in that, there are games deemed as original and ispirational for that particular period, you don't really need to play through every old classic to appreciate a series as a whole.
Having said that, If you like, or have an interest in the origins of some series, than by all means, play the originals.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 20:35

Thank you for proving my point it's just an even more over the top rip-off of DMC. :p

Like I have said multiple times, I don't think Bayonetta is a bad game. I just don't think it's amazing as the fans make it out to be, and I certainly enjoy DMC more in terms of the everything. I think everyone who plays Bayo should at least play DMC first so they know where Bayo got pretty much everything.

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 20:39
Skip Bayonetta and go for the original game of it's kind, Devil May Cry. Far better IMO. :tmb: Then try Bayonetta after you played all the DMC games.

I just used this post(the one that brought up Devil May Cry) to reply to all of them, I have played one of them(dunno whuch one) and I can't say I was rather intrested, sorry :o , I'm just gonna stick with the lovely Bayo :) .

OP: It's cool that you're retracing back to past games. Many that you listed are memorable gems. :tmb:

To be honest I hardly knew most of them :p ... I had either heard of them or happened to see a video but my first touch with all of these games were completely random, really :p !

- I first saw Lara at that commercial of Lucozade some time ago, but I only learnt that she was a video game heroine when I first saw her at the PlayStation magazine, a friend of mine knew her so she explained me who she was and with the next issue I got a demo version of Legend... love at first sight!

-I met Sonic the Hedgehog while watching Sonic - X in a friend's cable TV, later I discovered his games at an old computer of my cousin.

-Tekken and Dead or Alive were introduced to me by the same cousin mentioned above, just as out of the blue as the other.

-I found out about SoulCalibur at a PlayStation magazine where there was a demo of SCII.

-I found out about Ulala by playing Sonic Riders, then learning she has her own game, same happened with NiGHTS.

-Bayonetta was discovered by me here last year(I think it was propably Tear who mentioned her :p ) .

-I'm not sure how I found out about Haunting Ground but I remember wandering on it's website some years back.

-I learnt of No One Lives forever, Silent Hill and Resident Evil from CmA, a YouTube series which is a spoof with main protagonists Lara Croft and Cate Archer mainly emphasising on events that happened in Tomb Raider, No One Lives forever, Resident Evil, Silent Hill etc.

-I don't know at all how me and Mortal Kombat met, it's just like I always knew it wa there!

If your are thinking about getting SoulCalibur, get SoulBlade first. That is the game that started the series. Also you'll love Space Channel 5 if you like rythmn games, and you get to work with Michael Jackson on the game. NiGHTS Into Dreams is supposed to be a good game by Sonic Team, I wouldn't know too much but it's sequel on the Wii is the same style of gameplay. Resident Evil is worth getting but if you have a DS you can get it for that because its a port with extra features. Sonic the Hedgehog has got to be one of the best series I've played and for the classics, very ebjoyable games. Also Bayonetta has got to be one of the best games I have played, I had doubts about it before actually playing it, and when I played it I enjoyed it.

Yeah I knew about Soul Edge/Blade being the first of the series, thanks for pointing out in case though :) . I don't own any rythm games but I've come up against rythm games in tons of minigames in other games I've played and I actually love them :D . Concerning NiGHTS's sequel I do have it, it's really amazing! The only reason I'm actually getting Resident Evil is because of the story, the characters and the puzzles in the game, I'm not a fan games with too much shooting at all... ends up boring after the 100th person :p . I've played many of Sonic's classics in Mega Collection + and in PC... only managed to beat the second one and nearly beat the third one :p ... I've spent hours watching walkthroughs of Bayo and loved it so much, the girl is so amazing!

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 20:42
I just used this post(the one that brought up Devil May Cry) to reply to all of them, I have played one of them(dunno whuch one) and I can't say I was rather intrested, sorry :o , I'm just gonna stick with the lovely Bayo :) .

One is hardly enough to judge the entire series, especially considering 2 of the games are pretty weak. :p Bayonetta is the same in terms of gameplay, so it really baffles me when people say they aren't interested in DMC when it's the same damn thing except with a female. xD

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 20:54
One is hardly enough to judge the entire series, especially considering 2 of the games are pretty weak. :p Bayonetta is the same in terms of gameplay, so it really baffles me when people say they aren't interested in DMC when it's the same damn thing except with a female. xD

I don't really care about the gameplay, I hardly even consider it when buying a game, if the story or the characters are worth it, an expectation definateely not met in DMC, I don't care.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/TombRaider1Box.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Sonic1_box_usa.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Tekken_arcadeflyer.pnghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/DOA_flyer.jpg
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Soul_Edge_arcade_flyer.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Space_Channel_5.pnghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/NightsIntoDreamsBox.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Bayonetta_Box_Art.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/HauntingGround_NA_PS2cover.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Mortal_Kombat_cover.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/No_one_lives_forever_video_game_PC_cover_scan.jpgh ttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Resident_Evil_1_cover_art.jpghttp://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Silent_Hill_video_game_cover.png

since gaming and technology is constantly evolving, I suppose you shouldn't really feel required to play classic games which were before your era. Since everyone's era is 'some time' and in that, there are games deemed as original and ispirational for that particular period, you don't really need to play through every old classic to appreciate a series as a whole.
Having said that, If you like, or have an interest in the origins of some series, than by all means, play the originals.

No, you got me wrong, teh fact that I'm playing all the classics of these series is because I like them, for example Haunting Ground is a spin off of an older series and like many said Bayonetta is the new Devil May Cry, but I'm only intrested in Haunting Ground and Bayo so I don't care about seeing the games that inspired these two games.

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 20:58
Thank you for proving my point it's just an even more over the top rip-off of DMC. :p

I did NOT say that Bayo was not like DMC, of course it is, DMC is the "Ur Example"/Trope Maker. I just said that it was better in every way

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 20:58
You mean people out there ignore gameplay in a game? Wow...no wonder games have gone to ****.

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 21:00
You mean people out there ignore gameplay in a game? Wow...no wonder games have gone to ****.

Movies are books where you don't use your imagination, video games are interactive movies.

That's what I say ;) .

Edit: It's all a story, nothing more nothing less.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 21:05
Edit: It's all a story, nothing more nothing less.

Pretty much every game pre-current gen would like to have a word with you.

Seriously, this logic is messed up. :|

By the way, if you are going for the purpose of story, Bayonetta would not be a good recommendation. The story is all kinds of tripe.

Billy959
22-04-12, 21:10
Buy bayonetta and be happy! :jmp:

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 21:11
Pretty much every game pre-current gen would like to have a word with you.

Seriously, this logic is messed up. :|

By the way, if you are going for the purpose of story, Bayonetta would not be a good recommendation. The story is all kinds of tripe.

Well I just don't like the idea of playing for a purpose other than learning what will happen next or to help the character get what they want, just doesn't seem fun and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that plays games for the story.

Bayonetta has an awesome story, plus I already love her, no turning back.

Besides, story isn't all I care about, if the character is intresting I can still fall in love with the game.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 21:12
Well I just don't like the idea of playing for a purpose other than learning what will happen next or to help the character get what they want, just doesn't seem fun.

Bayonetta has an awesome story, plus I already love her, no turning back.

Besides, story isn't all I care about, if the character is intresting I can still fall in love with the game.

lolwut?

And this is where I stop reading. lol

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 21:13
lolwut?

There's a little thing apparently missing from this forum called OPINION ;) .

jarekhanzelka
22-04-12, 21:15
video games are interactive movies.

Uh, no. It's true for graphic adventure games and games like Shenmue alright, but vast majority of games are hardly considerable as interactive movies. :/

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 21:16
lolwut?

Bayonetta story (and backstory, and lore) craps all over DMC series one

The problem is the story TELLING....

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 21:18
Uh, no. It's true for graphic adventure games and games like Shenmue alright, but vast majority of games are hardly considerable as interactive movies. :/
DING DING DING! We have a winner.
Bayonetta story (and backstory, and lore) craps all over DMC series one

The problem is the story TELLING....
No, it doesn't. I'd rather have DMC's storytelling and story over the tripe that is Bayonetta.

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 21:18

You're right, I made it mean the other thing than what I actually wanted to say.
I just wanted to say that you have something to do with the story and it's progression, if you get stuck the game doesn't progress.

jarekhanzelka
22-04-12, 21:20
You're right, I made it mean the other thing than what I actually wanted to say.
I just wanted to say that you have something to do with the story and it's progression, if you get stuck the game doesn't progress.

Well yeah, of course a good story is important in games, but so is gameplay, if not more. There are many great games with sucky stories which I still love simply because they're so fun.

Speaking of which, do you actually like Sonic for the story as opposed to gameplay? :confused:

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 21:21
No, it doesn't. I'd rather have DMC's storytelling and story over the tripe that is Bayonetta.

I see you're in LALALALALA I CANT HEAR U DMC IS BETTER mode. I'll let you have your little delusion alone.

jarekhanzelka
22-04-12, 21:22
I see you're in LALALALALA I CANT HEAR U DMC IS BETTER mode. I'll let you have your little delusion alone.

Exactly the same could be said about you and your Bayonetta. :whi:

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 21:24
Well yeah, of course a good story is important in games, but so is gameplay, if not more. There are many great games with sucky stories which I still love simply because they're so fun.

Speaking of which, do you actually like Sonic for the story as opposed to gameplay? :confused:

Well... Ok, there can be exceptions :p , same goes for fighting games, when playing a fighting game I just look at the character, if they are nice I read their back story and then try to kick everybody's ass :p !

Yeah seriously, both of you, chill out a little?

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Bayonetta_vs__Dante_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

They look happy together, be happy too... just in a less suggestive pose :p !

I've already expressed mt love for Bayonetta but for DMC fans to be happy too I find Dante rather intresting too, I could easily see the two working together.

Carbonek_0051
22-04-12, 21:24
I actually don't think the storytelling in DMC is all that great, so I am really not delusional. In fact I think DMC2 & DMC4 have some pretty terrible story telling and I think the story is way too thin to a point where it almost makes it hard to enjoy the games.

However, I do enjoy it better than Bayonetta's. The only thing I can say good about Bayonetta is the gameplay, but then again it copied from the master anyway (which the guy who made Bayonetta admitted). ;)

Shh, logic might hurt his brain. :p

Legend of Lara
22-04-12, 21:41
I don't really care about the gameplay, I hardly even consider it when buying a game,

Wat.

Jester Head
22-04-12, 21:47
I don't really care about the gameplay, I hardly even consider it when buying a game, if the story or the characters are worth it

No offense, then, but why not watch "Let's play" videos, instead, and save your money?

Billy959
22-04-12, 21:49
lolwut?

Oh my God,you're a cheap DMC bitch! Is ninja Theory paying you?:p(kidding,but you should seriously stop deffending DMC so much since both games are pretty much the same)

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/georgelambropoulos/Bayonetta_vs__Dante_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

My dream

GenyaArikado
22-04-12, 21:55
Oh my God,you're a cheap DMC bitch! Is ninja Theory paying you?:p(kidding,but you should seriously stop deffending DMC so much since both games are pretty much the same)

My dream

I'm only here for Jeanne/Vergil though

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 22:02
Wat.

No offense, then, but why not watch "Let's play" videos, instead, and save your money?

Ahh... here we go again...

Legend of Lara
22-04-12, 22:18
Ahh... here we go again...

No, really, it makes no sense.

If you're not playing games for the gameplay, why not just watch the cutscenes online?

Or, like, watch movies?

What if the game is borderline unplayable crap? Do you just not care?

:confused:

LNSNHGTDS
22-04-12, 22:23
No, really, it makes no sense.

If you're not playing games for the gameplay, why not just watch the cutscenes online?

Or, like, watch movies?

What if the game is borderline unplayable crap? Do you just not care?

:confused:

Playing a game and watching a movie is a whole diferent thing, which in my opinion is based on a story telling, if the game doesn't have a story I'm not fond of playing it, saying that I don't care at all about gameplay was a bit exaggerated but if the gameplay was poor but it made up with a good plot I wouldn't bother so much.

Love2Raid
22-04-12, 22:26

My dream
I have this in my favourites. <3
Too bad it will never happen. :-(((

Anyway, why don't you get the DMC HD collection? I got it too (haven't had the opportunity to play yet though :-//). HD remakes and collections are a great way to get into older series/replay them without the need of getting a retro console. And there is support for achievements/trophies too. :cln:

jarekhanzelka
22-04-12, 22:29
I have this in my favourites. <3
Too bad it will never happen. :-(((

Anyway, why don't you get the DMC HD collection? I got it too (haven't had the opportunity to play yet though :-//). HD remakes and collections are a great way to get into older series/replay them without the need of getting a retro console. And there is support for achievements/trophies too. :cln:

Did you just call PS2 a retro console? :eek: I learn something new every day...

Love2Raid
22-04-12, 22:30
It is to me. :D

jarekhanzelka
22-04-12, 22:40
It is to me. :D

If ps2 is retro...what's Atari 2600? O.o

Love2Raid
22-04-12, 22:41
Ultra retro. XD

peeves
23-04-12, 11:38
There's no wway I'm changing my mind of getting them now that I've finally decided... problem is that if you count all the games I want they're like 80 or something like that :p ...!!! If all works out as I hope though and manage to become a translator money won't be a problem anymore :p .

Oh I love all of them <3 !

And luckily I've played at least one of each series, I'm even more curious though for those I haven't... wonder how my first Space Channel 5, my first No One Lives forever, my first Resident Evil, Bayonetta and Haunting Ground will be the first time, not as fabulous as my first TR will be but still

That's alot of games there. There's just so many to get.

LNSNHGTDS
23-04-12, 15:33
That's alot of games there. There's just so many to get.

Well, I'll have something to do until I die :p !

peeves
24-04-12, 11:27

Fortunately i ain't no bayonetta fan. :p