PDA

View Full Version : General Eminem Thread ? Any fans ?

Khaled_Kroft
25-05-12, 01:13
Ofcourse somebody has to love Marshal Mathers ..
Not really a fun place without some lovers
Infact its kinda scary because with all the Nicki , Britney , Gaga fannnnsssss:hea:

lance6439
25-05-12, 01:15
Yes cause he worked with the Queen Nicki Minaj.

Weemanply109
25-05-12, 01:15
He's by far one of the best rappers ever, tbh.

Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>> Drake.

Shark_Blade
25-05-12, 01:52
What about Chris Brown?

But anyway, I have 2 of eminem's albums - Relapse and Recovery.
And I love his work on Roman's Revenge with Nicki Minaj.

leglion
25-05-12, 01:55
He's by far one of the best rappers ever, tbh.

Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>> Drake.

You don't know about Tupac or Biggie smalls do you? They were before your time. But you better act like you know. :ohn: http://i.imgur.com/gXABl.gif
But I like old Eminem. The new one sucks.

musicmaestro10
25-05-12, 01:55
What about Chris Brown?

Just marry me now O.O!!!

Eminem is Incredible!!! He deserves a better OP tbh :o.

Legend of Lara
25-05-12, 01:58
What about Chris Brown?

ewwww

Carbonek_0051
25-05-12, 01:59
You don't know about Tupac or Biggie smalls do you?

Overrated.

Eminem is definitely the best white rapper around, my fav rapper is still Kanye though.

lance6439
25-05-12, 02:00
Overrated.

+100 Points.

Killercowz
25-05-12, 02:02
Yeah, I loved old Eminem he's too serious now.

leglion
25-05-12, 02:02
Overrated.

Eminem is definitely the best white rapper around, my fav rapper is still Kanye though.

How so? You better hope nobody signs up on here just to give you death threats for saying that. lol

Carbonek_0051
25-05-12, 02:04
How so? You better hope nobody signs up on here just to give you death threats for saying that. lol

I look forward to it. :cool:

They are vastly overrated IMO, their lyrics aren't good and they come off trying to be hard too much. People say Tupac is a poet, which is pretty sad. Common is more of a poet than him.

Honestly, I come from that generation of rap and I don't get the hype at all.

leglion
25-05-12, 02:05

They are vastly overrated IMO, their lyrics aren't good and they come off trying to be hard too much. People say Tupac is a poet, which is pretty sad. Common is more of a poet than him.

How many songs did you listen to from him?

lance6439

+1000 points.

Except when you hear "Nicki Minaj" there's hype. JS.

Carbonek_0051
^Nah, I like her but she isn't as good as she is hyped to be.
How many songs did you listen to from him?

A lot, my friends are fans. I actually do my research before giving a negative opinion on something. :p

leglion
25-05-12, 02:10
^Nah, I like her but she isn't as good as she is hyped to be.

A lot, my friends are fans. I actually do my research before giving a negative opinion on something. :p

That doesn't really answer my question but watevs.

2pac and biggie act hard for a reason: THEY ARE. They were born and raised in the street, Both beign gangster rappers.

Carbonek_0051
25-05-12, 02:12
That doesn't really answer my question but watevs.

2pac and biggie act hard for a reason: THEY ARE. They were born and raised in the street, Both beign gangster rappers.

It really does, I've heard a lot of songs by them. Lol

That doesn't mean they have to talk about it every two seconds, I mean it doesn't make them look "cool".

leglion
25-05-12, 02:14
It really does, I've heard a lot of songs by them. Lol

That doesn't mean they have to talk about it every two seconds, I mean it doesn't make them look "cool".

It's not about being cool but remembering your roots. @pac and biggie did that. They also both gave back to their community.

Carbonek_0051
25-05-12, 02:15
It's not about being cool but remembering your roots. @pac and biggie did that. They also both gave back to their community.

http://i.imgur.com/eWpaw.gif

leglion
25-05-12, 02:16
[url]http://i.imgur.com/eWpaw.gif[/rl]

GIF is hardly fitting but ok.

Weemanply109
25-05-12, 02:40
You don't know about Tupac or Biggie smalls do you? They were before your time. But you better act like you know. :ohn: http://i.imgur.com/gXABl.gif
But I like old Eminem. The new one sucks.

Gurl. I hear about them all the time. A lot of the "cool" males at my school basically stan for Biggie Smalls and Tupac. I've heard very little of them though. I did hear one track once and I liked it, though.

They were also before your time too, I'm sure I'm older than you. :pi:

AmericanAssassin
25-05-12, 02:43
Tupac and Biggie wouldn't be half as famous had they not been killed.

[/truth tea has been spilled]

Eminem > Both of them, tbqfh. King of rap...

leglion
25-05-12, 02:43
Tupac and Biggie wouldn't be half as famous had they not been killed.

[/truth tea has been spilled]

Eminem > Both of them, tbqfh. King of rap...

Um. They were just as famous when they were living...

Gurl. I hear about them all the time. A lot of the "cool" males at my school basically stan for Biggie Smalls and Tupac. I've heard very little of them though. I did hear one track once and I liked it, though.

They were also before your time too, I'm sure I'm older than you. :pi:
I know i was joking. :p

KC Mraz
25-05-12, 02:44
"Love the Way You Lie" and "Stan" are both quite enjoyable.

AmericanAssassin
25-05-12, 02:46
Um. They were just as famous when they were living...
Famous, yes. Just as famous, no. Same with Aaliyah and Amy Winehouse. Sure, they all had success, but they all peaked after death. All of a sudden, everybody claimed they were fans all along.

KC Mraz
25-05-12, 02:48
Does Amy really count? Rehab was pretty big.

leglion
25-05-12, 02:48
Famous, yes. Just as famous, no. Same with Aaliyah and Amy Winehouse. Sure, they all had success, but they all peaked after death. All of a sudden, everybody claimed they were fans all along.

I don't know a single person that pretended to be fans for Amy. The non-fans just said "I'm sorry for her but it was ultimately her fault." Can't say anything for Aaliyah though.

AmericanAssassin
25-05-12, 02:50
Can't say anything for Aaliyah though.
Aaliyah > Everybody listed in this thread, tbh. :ohn:

pekirock
25-05-12, 03:01
Overrated.

This pretty much.
Altho I cant help but notice how angry he sounds on every track nowadays.. He sounds like hes running out of breath and because of it is trying to spit out and yell every lyric as much as possible..