PDA

View Full Version : Men & Dr. Phil

PSone
22-02-05, 10:11
Dear Dr Phil

I need some advice.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair.
The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Super Cheap and try to repair it myself?

Help please,

Martin.

croft28
22-02-05, 23:10
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!

Joseph
22-02-05, 23:20
LMAO! :D

Draco
22-02-05, 23:42
LOL

andromeda_eats
23-02-05, 04:24
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

PSone
23-02-05, 08:55
Originally posted by croft28:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! SO TRUE! Totally agree, men - most of them - can neither stick to one train of thought nor comprehend the bigger picture.... LOL!

Anubis_AF
26-02-05, 11:24
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

Thorn
26-02-05, 15:06
I find it rather annoying.

Sin
26-02-05, 17:37
LOL!!!!

Draco
26-02-05, 19:33
Originally posted by THORN:
I find it rather annoying. Howso?

nikos
26-02-05, 20:24
haaaaaaaaaa!its a world joke!i believe that only people here, in greece, use to tell you the "story of their lives", before telling something simple but i think thats a common history!loool!

PSone
27-02-05, 03:52
Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by THORN:
I find it rather annoying. Howso? </font>[/QUOTE]I'd also like an answer here....

Thorn
27-02-05, 04:15
Originally posted by PSone:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Draco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by THORN:
I find it rather annoying. Howso? </font>[/QUOTE]I'd also like an answer here.... </font>[/QUOTE]Well it's annoying when your talking to a guy but he isn't seeing the bigger picture.

example: We'll be talking about pizza right? I'd saying I won't eat the pepperoni because it came from an animal. So he automatically says, well it's already dead... what does it matter? Well it matters to me because their lives were stolen just for extra flavoring for a pizza. I think it's sad.
I'm an animal rights activist.

If you really want to understand what I mean, please visit this website:
http://www.animalactivist.com/

[ 27. February 2005, 04:31: Message edited by: THORN ]

Henhead
27-02-05, 06:54
Just as a matter of interest Thorn, what has pepperoni and animal activists and you being ‘rather annoyed’ got to do with a joke about a man and his car - does it have leather seats or something? :confused:

Thorn
27-02-05, 07:46
Originally posted by Henhead:
Just as a matter of interest Thorn, what has pepperoni and animal activists and you being ‘rather annoyed’ got to do with a joke about a man and his car - does it have leather seats or something? :confused: Your post is a perfect example of the joke. It's about a guy not seeing the big picture. I gave an example, such as animal rights. This is why I think it's annoying that guys don't try to see the big picture of something.

[ 27. February 2005, 07:49: Message edited by: THORN ]

Olvidarse
27-02-05, 08:07
Thorn is saying that the guy doesn't understand that she is a vegan. He thought that it was OK to eat the pepperoni because it was already dead. However, eating it would undermine her beliefs. By eating the pepperoni, she would be supporting the act she despises the most. The guy doesn't understand the "big picture" of the subject (that Thorn is vegan).

It's similar to the letter about the car. The husband doesn't see that his wife might be cheating. His only concern is the rust on the wheel arch.

Thorn
27-02-05, 08:13
Originally posted by Olvidarse:
Thorn is saying that the guy doesn't understand that she is a vegan. He thought that it was OK to eat the pepperoni because it was already dead. However, eating it would undermine her beliefs. By eating the pepperoni, she would be supporting the act she despises the most. The guy doesn't understand the "big picture" of the subject (that Thorn is vegan).

It's similar to the letter about the car. The husband doesn't see that his wife might be cheating. His only concern is the rust on the wheel arch. Lol! Thank you. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/hug.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif