PDA

View Full Version : Killed My Emotions

Thorn
20-04-05, 21:35
A long while ago I joined another game forum. Nothing big, it was just a small one but I haven't been there in forever. Then I got an email with a link to a video. They said it was a video of a boss in this game so I was excited. I played it and it wasn't that at all! :( It showed a cat being shoved into a tiny cage. O.k. so I stopped because it scared me and I didn't understand why they were doing it. It shows some guys putting this caged cat into a field and pouring gasoline over the poor cat. God this is killing me. Then they took a match and lit it on fire. :( HOW ****ing horrible!!! This has made me feel so sick and I don't know what to do. :( Those people are so disgusting that it makes me want to burn them alive myself. :mad: :( What can I possibly do? Stupidly I erased the email but I think I remember the name of the website. I have never felt so helpless before in my entire life. :(

Taker Fan
20-04-05, 21:40
How horrorible! It's a good thing I didn't see it! I'm just a nine and a half year old boy!

ELEN
20-04-05, 21:43
Ewwww... why did you tell us? So that we'll get upset? Monsters! They deserve to rot in hell!

Apofiss
20-04-05, 21:45
It shows some guys putting this caged cat into a field and...These guys are simply sick if they can make a fun about something like this. Someone should sue them! (somehow)

Thorn
20-04-05, 21:45
You won't have to see it, thankfully. I just can't believe this garbage is on the internet. I just can't believe someone could do that. :(

Camera Obscura
20-04-05, 21:50
Man-kind has grown to become hell itself and as the years grow older, so will the the malice these people can make...

:( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

[ 20. April 2005, 22:51: Message edited by: Camera Obscura ]

Thorir
20-04-05, 21:51
:(

Horrible. I HATE animal abusers. Hate!
Animals canīt protect themself... I canīt understand how someone can do things like that to an animal. :(

*Finds and starts sharpening my samurai sword*

Thorn
20-04-05, 21:55
Well I think I found the website and it looks like their entire website is based on this trash. Please! Is there anything I can do to shut them down?

[ 20. April 2005, 23:04: Message edited by: THORN ]

Joseph
20-04-05, 22:26
Don't watch it. Sick individuals exist. You could complain to their service provider, but maybe they use their own server. Anyway, websites are public, so you're not the only one who has seen it, i wouldn't be surprised they are watched by police also. :(

You could handle the email you received like it was spam, maybe you find inspiration here: http://www.hstreasures.com/spam.html

Or this one: Internet Watch Foundation (http://www.iwf.org.uk/) http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

[ 20. April 2005, 23:28: Message edited by: joseph ]

Draco
20-04-05, 22:36
If they are based in the United States they can be arrested and put in jail with their site as evidence.

Kay
20-04-05, 22:42
People like that are ****ing sickos. and yeah Elen, they should rot in hell. I'd like to do something to properly stop animal cruelty. There are many organisations against it...but really not much is happening to really put it to an end.

SYS
21-04-05, 00:19
...a voice from the darkness.....

Thorn, I completely understand how You feel. Something similar happened to me last week, and I also had to tell it to some people. Because I was so shocked, and those pictures were always in my mind for days! I simply couldn't forget what I've seen... :(

I found 4 videos accidentally (they were just uploaded to someone's webspace), and they were showing how some people are flaying some pure animals for their fur, in a farm somewhere, I bet even God doesn't know where... Seriously, it was naturalist and horrible..I'm a strong person myself when I see terrible things, but that was too much really, even for me. I can say that I've never seen something like that, at least if we're talking about abusing animals! :mad: That was Hell on Earth, if You understand how I mean this...

I definitely don't tell You anything about what and how happened in the videos, and I also wouldn't recommend those videos to anyone. Although they surely would change some fool people's mind, I mean especially those who wear DEAD ANIMALS on them as necklace! :mad: just for fashion! :mad: Seriously, next time when I see someone wearing a stuff like that..I really don't know what I'll do or say. As I mentioned, the videos were so naturalist, and they really made me sick and sad for a few days, but actually they also were against killing animals for their fur, since they showed some women with dead animals around their necks, at the end... :rolleyes:

I was thinking about archiving the stuff, but I think, I couldn't watch them once more... :( Thorn, I definitely don't know what You should do, but I know, You won't forget what You've seen, never. As I won't forget what I've seen last week..never...

SYS "Still alive Ms Croft. You are resilient."

[ 21. April 2005, 01:24: Message edited by: SYS ]

Thorn
21-04-05, 00:33
I'm so glad you understand SYS. You see, I used to be a vegan but am a vegetarian now to stay healthy and take vitamins. I'm also an animal rights activist and seeing this poor, defenseless cat be killed by these Monsters makes me want to puke and do the same to them, 5X's worse. I swear, if I ever met them in life I'd consider doing the same to them... but I couldn't because that's just not in me. I feel like I need to take action and I'd do almost anything to get them back. I hope the police can do something about it. Though I doubt. :(

Camera Obscura
21-04-05, 00:42
I'm sorry to hear something similar happened to you SYS. :(

But as I said in my last post, man-kind will never stop. :(

But I'm positive those animal abusers will pay by burning and rotting in hell as those abused animals who still live S*** and F*** on their grave! I hope Satin gives them their just deserts for their haneous (sp?) crimes and torture! :mad:

I just wish 'I' can be the one to lock them in cages, pour gasoline all over them and BURN THEM LIKE THE HELL THEY ARE TO GO TO! :mad: :mad: :mad:

SYS
21-04-05, 01:01
...a voice from the darkness.....

Mankind will stop once, but when that happens at last, Mankind will stop everything. Because there won't be Mankind anymore, and maybe there won't be Earth anymore either... :(

Thorn, I highly respect You, because You're a vegetarian. * respect-smiley here * I also started it a few years ago for the animals, but I wasn't enough strong. I just stopped eating flesh one day and I was a vegetarian for about one year, but then I started to eat flesh again. I think, I'll try it later too. It's very important to find other foods instead of the "fleshy-ones"..if that works, then I surely can do it... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Anyway, I don't say that "be a vegetarian" to anyone, I just respect vegans, because I know, it's not so easy to do that, at least for those who ate flesh before... But we must definitely fight against things like wearing furs, killing animals "for fun", and such like things. I understand, when someone needs flesh to eat. But I don't understand, why on Earth someone needs to wear a dead body of a poor animal as necklace. That's insane, and that poor animal payed with her/his life for that, and that paying was very-very painful... :(

Even if Mankind never stop, at least some of us must believe in a better World/Future, and we must do what we can, for making that possible. Every little step and every little thing counts... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

SYS "Still alive Ms Croft. You are resilient."

[ 21. April 2005, 02:09: Message edited by: SYS ]

LuxAngel
21-04-05, 02:05
Thorn, I'm so very sorry that you were exposed to that. OMGoodness. It would have haunted me forever.

Months ago, a friend recommended a 'fun' website that's chuck full of downloadable games, flash movies, etc. I thought it was dedicated only to humour. But one day, I encountered a video involving a cat, and... I prayed the video had been 'doctored'.

From time to time, when I'm petting my own dear kitties, the sick images in that video flit through my mind. :( I know how it feels to have witnessed something like that. In my case, I felt the video was designed to "setup" the viewer: to make people think that they are going to get a good laugh. It is only when you view to the very end that you realize-- after the shock wears off -- what you have actually seen.

The origin of that video is virtually untraceable; but the website you visited has a location, a webmaster, a host... I hope there is indeed some way to bring punishment to the people involved. All my empathy goes out to you.

[ 21. April 2005, 03:06: Message edited by: LuxAngel ]

TR463
21-04-05, 02:55
Dear THORN,

Like you, I am also what one would call an "animal rights activist" because I am VERY against any sort of harm to animals, ESPECIALLY mass-euthanasia by lethal inhaliation (gas).

I work at a Humane Society, so I've really seen how very STUPID some people act, and the consequences an animal must pay for their owners stupidity (ex- Some idiot poured hot wax over a dog's back because he was told by a friend that it gets rid of mange, to which I felt like yelling my head off at the dude, but kept a "professional manner" with him http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-1.gif )

No matter what one may do or say, there will ALWAYS be IDIOTS in this world that find a need to in someway or another, cause harm to animals. But, don't let that discourage you from taking any action. If anyone (physically) sees any sort of animal cruelty, REPORT IT immediately to your local humane authorities/animal control/police. You cannot go wrong here because they WILL find the problem AND try their best to fix it ( arresting owner, rescue animal)

Another way to help the animal community is by trying to pick up strays and take them to your local animal shelter. Now, I'm not saying to chase every cat and dog you see passing by, but reccomend others to collar and put identification on their animals, as it really helps us reuinte the pet with its owners. Volunteering at an animal shelter really helps too because, we need alllll the help we can get http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif

So, back to those horrible videos, the first thing I would do is NOTNOTNOT give out the links for 2 reasons.
the first would obviously be that no one wants to see that **** anyway.
The second reason would be because you are falling into that webmasters trap. The more you throw around the link, the more hits he gets, the more money he gets and so-on. If you can find the host of that website and read their Terms and Policies, I am sure there is some term that webmaster is violating, so you could alert the main host and hopefully get his website offline.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif Chris

Yours_in_darkness
21-04-05, 04:11
My cat was on my lap while I was reading this and suddenly she just let loose and hurked
on my knee...thanks, Bob.
I'm a vegetarian and animal rights activist also.

A friend of mine stumbled across a website that has pictures of cats that were supposidely put into small containers as kittens and had grown to take the shape of the container - it couldn't be real, though. No possible way...
A girl at my school encountered a video online of a man stabbing a random man to death and she was shaken up for days. I just don't understand why people have to do things like that.

I've also spent a lot of time studying Dante's Inferno, and I can safely tell you that those *******s will be spending eternity in the seventh circle of hell, running in endless circles on the plain of burning sand and being pelted by fireballs from above. Just thought I'd let you know...

TR463
21-04-05, 05:14
A friend of mine stumbled across a website that has pictures of cats that were supposidely put into small containers as kittens and had grown to take the shape of the container - it couldn't be real, though. No possible way... that would be bonzai kitten, which like i mentioned before, HITS HITS HITS

everyone was going there and getting a bogus email ddress or spending so much time (and so many "refreshes") while the webmaster was greedily laughing, probably making money per-click http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/yikes.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/c-1.gif

Nessie
21-04-05, 05:35
Originally posted by Yours_in_darkness:

A friend of mine stumbled across a website that has pictures of cats that were supposidely put into small containers as kittens and had grown to take the shape of the container - it couldn't be real, though. No possible way...No. I'ts just a hoax.

DREWY
21-04-05, 05:36
This is all so sad. How could anyone be so inhumane.
It all comes back to karma. What goes around comes around.

Anubis_AF
21-04-05, 08:32
:( :(
That's an awful thing to do, usually done by psychos.

Draco
21-04-05, 08:37
Usually its done to get a release, to make something alive feel their pain.

But then some people really are just cruel.

crux2
21-04-05, 09:00
If the law won't help you and you still want to do something then you could always get a hacker to crash the website or overload their inbox with millions upon millions of hate mail.

People like this always get what they deserve, one day animals wont be enough and they will turn on themselves, failing that the afterlife in its many forms will find a way to punish them.

Gomes
21-04-05, 09:27
I didn't read the thing, I don't want more uglyness in my mind. Did you write to PETA about it? They will probably know about this already and will send you links to whom to complain.

I had the poor luck to talk to parents online that actually raise their children to abuse animals.

Melonie Tomb Raider
21-04-05, 11:29
How sickening! That just disgust me!!!! People who do that sort of grotesque and freakish acts are usually people with the murdering mantality. After they get broed with killing naimals they start on people.

I thnk you should defnintely report that website to the authorities.

My Mom saw something bad online once, she said it was a human face that was hacked up my a hatchet. She said it looked way too real, it freaked her out a lot.

Any way, my mom watched forensic files all the time, and in one of them that she watched was about this teenager who took his family pug, put it in a box, and set it on fire. He had something written in a journal or something, because he said stuff like, " I just loved hearing him scream and whelp, it was such a great sound!" and stuff like that. And he said that when the dog tried to get out of the box he would hit it with a baseball bat. He was just a kid basically! He later killed a person and had to go to jail. I hope he rots!!!!!!

I'm not a vegetarian ( Although I would be because I don't even like red meat, but it provides a lot of protein and nutrition, so I eat red meat about 1 every 2 weeks or so) but I still love animals and I think anyone who could do something so cruel deserves the same punishment 10 times worse! Stuff like this just makes me soooo MAD at the sick freaks that are living among us!

Suzan
21-04-05, 11:34
I know, I know, I know... :( I get furious every day when I think about some sick people... And when I get furious, others get furious cos of me cos i just FREAK OUT but ill try to keep the censorship in my mind this time... *cough*

I of course get angry when people are killed etc. but i totally lose my temper when animals are tortured. Its so disgusting as there's nothing animals could do... uhh i gotta go im busy!!!

Colin125
21-04-05, 11:45
How dreadful. :( It makes me sick to the stomach hearing about people doing that to poor defenceless animals. I hope they rot in hell. :mad: