PDA

View Full Version : CS:S

andromeda_eats
28-04-05, 01:47
Does anyone play CounterStrike: Source? I know 'its like so 2001' or whatever, but I've really taken a liking to playing it. Does anyone here play or is in a clan?

tlr online
28-04-05, 02:07
U on MSN?

Draco
28-04-05, 03:20
I never got into it, my last forray into player server FPSes was Global Operations.

andromeda_eats
28-04-05, 10:43
Why not? The game rocks.

So no-one here plays an online FPS?

PSone
28-04-05, 11:04
Originally posted by andromeda_eats:
Does anyone play CounterStrike: Source? I know 'its like so 2001' or whatever, but I've really taken a liking to playing it. Does anyone here play or is in a clan?

PSone
28-04-05, 11:06
Does anyone play CounterStrike: Source? I know 'its like so 2001' or whatever, but I've really taken a liking to playing it. Does anyone here play or is in a clan? Love Love LOVE the game.
Can't get enough of it when I get some free time http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
I play occasionally, not in a clan, I don't like the whole clan attitude thing, most of them are a bunch of whiney 15 year olds.

Whats your friends nick andro? I will look you up next time your on, or just add me to MSN - psone@liquidite.com

"Hostage Down!" hehe

Draco
28-04-05, 11:09
Why not? The game rocks.

So no-one here plays an online FPS? Not at the moment lass, but Kariea will no doubt get me into them again hehe... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

andromeda_eats
28-04-05, 11:44
CS:S can get annoying. Like when a clan of 15 year olds go nuts when someone is top of the server and starts screaming:

Haxx00r!!! ZOMG!!!! THIS n00b IS HAX!!! lolOOOLOLLZOMG!

I'll add you to MSN PSOne and let you know next time Im playing. We can be anti-clan together. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

RavenLettan
28-04-05, 23:12
I can't say that I'm much of a fan of Counter-Strike since 0.6beta ... ya know before it was actually 'cool' to play it, and most of the builds were purely experimental.

Ahh the days when Day of Defeat was actually a non-commericalised whore of a game, that was fun to play with sweet maps rather than the generic hish-hash Valve repackaged.

The Source update of CS is alright, but really it's the same old game. I mean they didn't even sodding add throwing creates at guys or being able to tip over a car for protection in a team.

I mean SOMETHING to enhance the gameplay past graphics.

Still it's fun on the occassional night I suppose.

Duffman
07-05-05, 16:05
Counter Strike: Source rocks... although i agree - some of the immature players do get annoying... - just get a mic and tell em to shudupa their faces and it seems t oshut most of them up ;)

Wizzkiddo
07-05-05, 16:26
Meh... I have it, but I've never played it online... Not my type of game. I'm totally in love with Half-Life 2 Deathmatch on the other hand, I used to play it all the time (a little less now, though).