PDA

View Full Version : TR1 Unfinished Business Level 4

polgara
12-11-02, 02:56
As titled, I'm playing Unfinished Business and I'm stuck in an area in Level 4 (The Hive). I've gone thru the room with the 25 smoldering boulders and killed the mutants, now I'm at the area where I have to slide down a bunch of slopes just before the "Cave with black stone columns and lava stream". But I can't seem to get the timing on the slopes properly! I took 2 steps back (standing at the edge makes you slide facing the wrong direction) and jumped, I can make the first one but always when I try doing the next one I miss the slope. Any suggestions? :eek:

Polgara

Annacia
12-11-02, 03:20
Hi Polgara. What in the world are you playing :confused: I've played tr1 many times and never seen anything called "Unfinished Business" or "The Hive". What you describe sounds like it may be Natlas mines.

polgara
12-11-02, 03:23
Unfinished Business is Tomb Raider 1 Gold... The Hive is the name of the 4th level. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Polgara

Annacia
12-11-02, 10:42
Ok. That explains it. I've never been there as I don't play on pc. Sorry, but I can't help you :( . I wish we could get the extra games and levels for ps. Good luck and keep on raiding.

SYS
12-11-02, 17:23
...a voice from the darkness.....

Originally posted by polgara:
As titled, I'm playing Unfinished Business and I'm stuck in an area in Level 4 (The Hive). I've gone thru the room with the 25 smoldering boulders and killed the mutants, now I'm at the area where I have to slide down a bunch of slopes just before the "Cave with black stone columns and lava stream". But I can't seem to get the timing on the slopes properly! I took 2 steps back (standing at the edge makes you slide facing the wrong direction) and jumped, I can make the first one but always when I try doing the next one I miss the slope. Any suggestions? :eek:

PolgaraYou need some very good timings and jumps, or You can try to slide backwards and grab the edge, and after that, climb up, and make a jump backwards to the next slope. After that, You'll reach some cross to slopes, and You have to jump continuous and press one of the directions to change Lara's trajectory. At the end, You'll reach a slope free platform...

I can't explain it better. :D But I know, it would be a bit hard work...

SYS "So many tombs...so little time...and the raiding never ends!"