PDA

View Full Version : ABSOLUTELY WASTED!!!!

tlr online
08-03-05, 13:26
I am absolutely knackered!!!!

I've just got in from 90 minutes of speed drills. Lemme explain exactly what they are. We're suited and booted, and standing on the goal line. We gotta sprint to the blue line, back to goal line. Sprint to center line, back to goal line. Sprint to far blue line, back to goal line. Sprint to far goal line, back to goal line. Now.. three times up and down the ice this way is hard work.

WE JUST DONE 90 DAMN MINUTES OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

READ: 90 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!

My legs are THROBBING!!!!!! Really they are. They also feel like jelly.

Goodness me! I'm getting too old for this ****!

Capt. Murphy
08-03-05, 14:32
Better drink* like a fish and sleep like a... whatever sleeps alot.

But I do have one question: Why? :confused: I read "suited and booted" and the first thing that came to my was: Firefighter. :rolleyes: Then you mentioned "ice" so now I don't know.

*of course - water.

tlr online
08-03-05, 15:30
Ice hockey.

UNDERTAKER
09-03-05, 00:04
When I read the title of the thread as "Absolutely wasted" I thought it meant tlr was drunk out his mind (we describe drunk folk as "wasted" here in UK). I couldn't imagine tlr as an alcoholic...then again administering these forums would drive anyone to the bottle!

[ 09. March 2005, 00:06: Message edited by: UNDERTAKER ]

Apofiss
09-03-05, 00:12
Originally posted by tlr online:
Ice hockey. Oh yeah! I know how it feels! :D

MsCroft
09-03-05, 01:36
Originally posted by UNDERTAKER:
When I read the title of the thread as "Absolutely wasted" I thought it meant tlr was drunk out his mind (we describe drunk folk as "wasted" here in UK). I couldn't imagine tlr as an alcoholic...then again administering these forums would drive anyone to the bottle! Same here. I was gearing up to read a quirky drinking story. ^_^

laracroft8290
09-03-05, 04:27
Originally posted by UNDERTAKER:
...then again administering these forums would drive anyone to the bottle! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif