PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Has Two Lovers - But Neither is Brad

Colin125
03-05-05, 07:55
Sexpot Angelina Jolie has admitted she has two lovers - but neither of them is Brad Pitt.

The film star said her latest romances were the "most honest relationships I ever had", adding: "Women are much easier about having a lover than men."

She claimed she and Pitt were just good friends and denied reports that she was behind the collapse of his marriage to Friends star Jennifer Aniston.

The actress said: "I knew nothing about their marriage. All I know is they seem like wonderful people and wonderful friends.

"I wish people could learn from them and how they seem to obviously be so close."

The Tomb Raider star appeared not to have read Aniston describing how she was plagued by "fear, mistrust, doubt and insecurities".

Jolie also attempted to reassure women worried about their weight - by drawing on her experiences of a lesbian fling.

She told Vanity Fair: "Ever since I dated a woman I know what it is to grab a curve. Skinny's not right when the lights are low."

The 29-year-old was probably referring to her affair with Foxfire co-star Jenny Shimuzu.

Jolie has admitted to sleeping with several co-stars, including ex-husbands Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.

[ 03. May 2005, 08:56: Message edited by: Colin125 ]

Scottlee
03-05-05, 07:59
Originally posted by Colin125:
Sexpot Angelina Jolie has admitted she has two lovers I've decided I'm going to start campaigning for something I'll refer to as Equal Distribution of Sexual Wealth. Then when I've succeeded I'm straight off down the dole office.

nikos
03-05-05, 08:17
whaaaaaaaaaat? she swear i was the only one!!
loooool!

Scottlee
03-05-05, 08:57
Originally posted by nikos:
whaaaaaaaaaat? she swear i was the only one!!
loooool! :D

Don't worry. I hear Jennifer Aniston's free these days

tlr online
03-05-05, 09:04
Originally posted by Scottlee:
I've decided I'm going to start campaigning for something I'll refer to as Equal Distribution of Sexual Wealth. Then when I've succeeded I'm straight off down the dole office. lmao

Gomes
03-05-05, 10:27
Don't forget to include veneral diseases as bonus to that.

Meep
03-05-05, 10:37
funny that ... how many men how man two faced cheating men are there in this world that have 2 lovers to their friends they are champions

one woman cooly admits and BOOM BABY huge scandal *gasp* lmao
*yawn* i get more and more tired of the media everyday .... and anyways ... i told angie it was only a one off *rolls eyes* http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif