PDA

View Full Version : What turns you on?


justin
05-02-04, 15:24
Did I get your attention? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

Mmmmmm, coffee http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/ernaehrung/food-smiley-010.gif

TR-Player
05-02-04, 15:25
Le Parkour!
and THIS!!! (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=009145)

Annacia
05-02-04, 15:29
LOL justin. Good music! just bought the soundtracks from LOTR :D

Miss60
05-02-04, 15:39
A real piece of a real man and a groovy beat ;) http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/music1.gif
Annacia: Excellent choice http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/icons/icon14.gif I saw they had the trilogy sold in one box at Amazon.co.uk, I added it to my shopping basket about a month before it was released(on a pre-order)....I'll probably buy it when my paycheck comes in :D

[ 05. February 2004, 16:42: Message edited by: Marianne ]

justin
05-02-04, 15:41
Originally posted by Annacia:
LOL justin. Good music! just bought the soundtracks from LOTR :D Oh yes definately, that's must have music http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 18:26
Nice topic Justin ;) I'm afraid my list may be too long :rolleyes: :

-knee high black leather boots (lace up)
-french accents (ex.oliver martinez)
-red rooms (not the photography kind http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif )
-walking outside in the early hours of the morning when there is just a hint of a breeze and the whole place is deserted
-shimmer lotion
-black candle holders with vanilla candles
-bustiers/corsets
-thick belts
-ribbed abbs
-intelligence but not ****iness
-silence
-crisp white shirts with long sleeves on a guy
-hugo boss models
-messy hair
-iced cappachinos
-confidence
-smouldering eyes
-guys with small noses and big eyes and nice eyebrows
-people who laugh or giggle for no reason (inside joke)
-people who defy what is expected of them
-uniquness
-purity

Hmmm...I might think of some more in a bit http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

Rogue

Annacia
05-02-04, 18:31
Originally posted by Marianne:
A real piece of a real man and a groovy beat ;) http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/music1.gif
Annacia: Excellent choice http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/icons/icon14.gif I saw they had the trilogy sold in one box at Amazon.co.uk, I added it to my shopping basket about a month before it was released(on a pre-order)....I'll probably buy it when my paycheck comes in :D Marianne, I am totally entranced by the songs that Enya sings in Elvish. They are amazeing!!

Miss60
05-02-04, 18:33
Originally posted by rogue_eclipse:
-french accents
-walking outside in the early hours of the morning when there is just a hint of a breeze and the whole place is deserted
-black candle holders with vanilla candles
-intelligence but not ****iness
-silence
-crisp white shirts with long sleeves on a guy
-hugo boss models
-confidence
-smouldering eyes
-guys with small noses and big eyes and nice eyebrows
-people who laugh or giggle for no reason (inside joke)
-uniquness
I can quote you on those....especially the smouldering eyes and the guys with small noses and big eyes plus nice eyebrows parts ;) And those Hugo Boss models.....well, I'm not sure about them, but I sure know that Hugo Boss Dark Blue is my favorite fragrance for a male ever :D

Annacia
05-02-04, 18:33
Originally posted by rogue_eclipse:
Nice topic Justin ;) I'm afraid my list may be too long :rolleyes: :

-knee high black leather boots (lace up)
-french accents (ex.oliver martinez)
-red rooms (not the photography kind http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif )
-walking outside in the early hours of the morning when there is just a hint of a breeze and the whole place is deserted
-shimmer lotion
-black candle holders with vanilla candles
-bustiers/corsets
-thick belts
-ribbed abbs
-intelligence but not ****iness
-silence
-crisp white shirts with long sleeves on a guy
-hugo boss models
-messy hair
-iced cappachinos
-confidence
-smouldering eyes
-guys with small noses and big eyes and nice eyebrows
-people who laugh or giggle for no reason (inside joke)
-people who defy what is expected of them
-uniquness
-purity

Hmmm...I might think of some more in a bit http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

RogueLOL, Rogue. :cool:

Miss60
05-02-04, 18:41
Originally posted by Annacia:
Marianne, I am totally entranced by the songs that Enya sings in Elvish. They are amazeing!![/QB][/QUOTE]

I totally agree, they're so enchanting just listening to them sends shivers down my spine and brings tears to my eyes....especially 'Aniron'(Love Theme for Aragorn and Arwen). But then I love all of Enya's songs...her 'Only Time-The Collection' is one of my favorites http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif I also love 'Evenstar' by Isabella Bayrakdarian . But altogether, FOTR is the best of the three soundtracks IMO...I love the theme 'Concerning Hobbits'...I think they've all done such a breathtaking job capturing the mood of the films http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

tazmine
05-02-04, 19:34
Justin, you are a very brave man for posing that question. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
Now, we should know what turns you on? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

bubbleblaster
05-02-04, 19:36
pie :D jk. music and candles ;)

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 21:24
Originally posted by tazmine:
Justin, you are a very brave man for posing that question. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
Now, we should know what turns you on? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif yeah good one! Justin http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

Marrianne and Annacia: thanks! btw I like Enya too

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 21:28
Originally posted by Marianne:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rogue_eclipse:
-french accents
-walking outside in the early hours of the morning when there is just a hint of a breeze and the whole place is deserted
-black candle holders with vanilla candles
-intelligence but not ****iness
-silence
-crisp white shirts with long sleeves on a guy
-hugo boss models
-confidence
-smouldering eyes
-guys with small noses and big eyes and nice eyebrows
-people who laugh or giggle for no reason (inside joke)
-uniquness
I can quote you on those....especially the smouldering eyes and the guys with small noses and big eyes plus nice eyebrows parts ;) And those Hugo Boss models.....well, I'm not sure about them, but I sure know that Hugo Boss Dark Blue is my favorite fragrance for a male ever :D </font>[/QUOTE]mine too :eek: I think the model for 'Dark Blue' is really hot. lemme see if I can find a pic lol http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/bash.gif

justin
05-02-04, 21:38
Hehehe, i'll keep that to myself http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 21:45
nevermind about the model I checked out the site and they switched models since the last time I paid attention :rolleyes: does anyone here remeber the model for a certain fragrance that had gorgeous blue eyes and his hands were clasped together with his index fingers barely touching his lips. The shot was mostly a head shot to the side. Sound familiar? I don't even know if it was Hugo but I think it was.

According to Justin, coffee turns him on. I guess it has some sensual properties...

Rogue http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

justin
05-02-04, 21:47
LOL no i was drinking coffee at the time http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 21:54
Originally posted by justin:
LOL no i was drinking coffee at the time http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

oh yeah I forgot to add pillow fights to my list :eek:

mmmmmm...expresso. puedes decir 'expresso'?

Rogue http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/privateeye.gif

justin
05-02-04, 22:01
hehe, pillow fights http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif

Honestly, some very strange things turn me on... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 22:05
Originally posted by justin:
hehe, pillow fights http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pillow.gif

Honestly, some very strange things turn me on... http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif and what my things aren't strange http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/mischievous.gif common like look at the list lol! 'black leahter lace up boots' hehehe

justin
05-02-04, 22:06
What's odd about black leather lace up boots? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

rogue_eclipse
05-02-04, 22:18
Originally posted by justin:
What's odd about black leather lace up boots? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/pistol.gif it just think it's slightly different lol

andromeda_eats
05-02-04, 23:26
Hiya all.

Confidence is a real turn on, but not arrogance. ;)