PDA

View Full Version : John Lydon leaves im a celebrity get me out..

Titanium
05-02-04, 19:09
Former Sex Pistols singer John Lydon - formerly known as Johnny Rotten - has walked out of ITV reality TV show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here.
Lydon may be approaching 50, drive a Volvo, enjoy scuba diving and have made his fortune from property deals - but the spirit of Johnny Rotten still lives on.

His expletive outburst live on I'm A Celebrity... has reminded viewers of The Sex Pistols' infamous foul-mouthed appearance on Bill Grundy's TV show in 1976.

Then, the nation was outraged and "the filth and the fury" was examined in close detail on front pages the next day.

This time, the nation hardly noticed and fellow Celebrity contestant Jordan's chest was examined in close detail on front pages the next day.

But that is more of a sign of how society has changed - not Lydon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way he was not voted out he left by himself! :eek:

[ 05. February 2004, 20:10: Message edited by: Titanium ]

bubbleblaster
05-02-04, 19:11
i like the Sex Pistols, and Johnny was my fave out of 'im a celebrity...' its a shame hes gone :(

Titanium
05-02-04, 19:28
Originally posted by bubbleblaster:
i like the Sex Pistols, and Johnny was my fave out of 'im a celebrity...' its a shame hes gone :( I agree he was my favourite to... my 2nd fave was Razor but hes gone and my 3rd favourite is lord brocket http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

bubbleblaster
05-02-04, 19:29
lord broket is funny :D